Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    I don't know what you are not quite getting here. The point is that his chin itself wasn't particularly bad, he was just taking shots he shouldn't have been getting hit by and when he was getting hit by a big shot he was trying to fire back as a defense, which is a perfectly fine strategy for someone with the chin of Carl Froch instead of staying behind his jab for 30 seconds to recover... The last 2 are things you can coach, yes.

If the vast majority of boxers took the attitude Khan did in his early career they would also have KO's on their record.
    His chin definitely isn't good. You cannot get floored that many times. Even the commentator assumed his career was over from one of those floorings in the video. As the poster above said even with a change of trainer he still has a terrible boxing IQ from looking at his fights. I can't believe how over-rated the guy is, but we will see how well he does in his next fight.

masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kind of surprised about the amount of praise for ginger, hes a strong workmanlike light middle i havent seen much that is special from him.

Khan is special few can match his speed and combinations but he has a big weakness
    To the handicapped guy who stole my bag-
    You can hide but you cant run

Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by masterfulsky View Post
    Kind of surprised about the amount of praise for ginger, hes a strong workmanlike light middle i havent seen much that is special from him.

Khan is special few can match his speed and combinations but he has a big weakness
    He's not special, GGG and Mayweather are special, Khan is good nothing more, he showed he's not special when he fought Garcia. Khan has speed but his weaknesses mean that big punching elite boxers will show him up.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jonjo8558 View Post
    He's not special, GGG and Mayweather are special, Khan is good nothing more, he showed he's not special when he fought Garcia. Khan has speed but his weaknesses mean that big punching elite boxers will show him up.
    putting GGG in the same category as Mayweather, lel.

ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArtIsUseless has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    putting GGG in the same category as Mayweather, lel.
    Triple G and Kovalev (if he dropped down) would both destroy him.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ArtIsUseless View Post
    that's like saying Wonderboy would destroy Conor, no chit. he's 39 years old. the Mayweather that fought Canelo would embarrass GGG. Kovalev, wat?

did you even mean Mayweather? pretty retarded thing to say. skill wise, career wise, achievement wise, GGG isn't in the same universe as Mayweather.

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kovalev "if he dropped down"...

Are you fuking stupid?
    Misc Number 1. Boxing Analyst and Pundit

P4P Misc Boxer of the Year

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Misc Undisputed Chess Champion

that's like saying Wonderboy would destroy Conor, no chit. he's 39 years old. the Mayweather that fought Canelo would embarrass GGG. Kovalev, wat?

did you even mean Mayweather? pretty retarded thing to say. skill wise, career wise, achievement wise, GGG isn't in the same universe as Mayweather.
    Who knows. Triple G has faced very little good competition so far. He could easily surpass Mayweather with his 49-0 bs. Won't make the money because of his lack of talk, but I believe he's a better fighter. Better chin and the highest knockout percentage in MW history, says it all. After Canelo gets done with Khan then I can't wait till I see the true GGG shine and the haters talk about how he's faced nobody.

Kovalev is the best boxer in the world atm and my comment was kinda tongue in cheek but it would be interesting to see them fight at a catchweight. I think we all know who the winner would be.

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who knows. Triple G has faced very little good competition so far. He could easily surpass Mayweather with his 49-0 bs. Won't make the money because of his lack of talk, but I believe he's a better fighter. Better chin and the highest knockout percentage in MW history, says it all. After Canelo gets done with Khan then I can't wait till I see the true GGG shine and the haters talk about how he's faced nobody.

Kovalev is the best boxer in the world atm and my comment was kinda tongue in cheek but it would be interesting to see them fight at a catchweight. I think we all know who the winner would be.
    If Golovkin fights Billy Joe Saunders later this year, Billy Joe will expose his weaknesses. Saunders might not win the fight but I guarantee he would take rounds. Billy Joe Saunders is probably the best pure boxer we have in the UK. Golovkin isn't on Mayweather's level, some of you guys really don't know shiit about this sport. Golovkin has faced B grade and C grade fighters for his entire career (and yes Lemiuex is B grade at best). Mayweather repeatedly fought the best.

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Originally Posted by Kadafi25 View Post
    If Golovkin fights Billy Joe Saunders later this year, Billy Joe will expose his weaknesses. Saunders might not win the fight but I guarantee he would take rounds. Billy Joe Saunders is probably the best pure boxer we have in the UK. Golovkin isn't on Mayweather's level, some of you guys really don't know shiit about this sport. Golovkin has faced B grade and C grade fighters for his entire career (and yes Lemiuex is B grade at best). Mayweather repeatedly fought the best.
    You are repeating what I just said. In the quote I literally said "Triple G has faced very little good competition so far" so why are you rehashing from my reply?

Mayweather repeatedly fought the best.
    Ducked prime Manny and

estimates reported the number of PPV buys for the fight to be between 400,000 to 550,000, which is to be the lowest for a Mayweather fight in almost a decade

Against Lee, Saunders looked nothing but average btw.

You are repeating what I just said. In the quote I literally said "Triple G has faced very little good competition so far" so why are you rehashing from my reply?

Ducked prime Manny and

Against Lee, Saunders looked nothing but average btw.
    You said you believed he was a better fighter than Mayweather. I'm pointing out how stupid it is to say that when you compare their levels of opposition.

Lol at Saunders looking average against Lee, holy fuk you are naive. Saunders' gameplan was perfect. The KD punch was one of the sweetest, best timed punches I've seen all year. Saunders doesn't even have much power and the shot had zero back lift. Saunders is the best precision puncher in the middleweight division by far.

He rightly took his foot off the gas in the latter rounds because he was in with the biggest puncher in the division after Golovkin. Would have been pointless risking being stopped when he was WAY ahead on points. Perfect fight from Saunders. Saunders is probably the most underrated fighters on the planet, a lot of Americans are going to be shocked when he fights stateside. Just like the underestimated his Gypsy brother Fury, Saunders is going to blow people away. Just watch. Everyone sleeping on our fighters right now, it's embarrassing!

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

I don't think I've seen any legit boxing fan rate GGG, and rightfully so. It's always noobs who eat up the media hype and statistics. Not trying to be a prick but it's true. I watch MMA way more than boxing and it's pretty obvious to me. He could be 100-0 with 100 KOs, it means nothing. He has fought complete bums.

Canelo would probably beat him, Kovalev and Andre Ward make him look silly.

Saying you think GGG is a better fighter than Mayweather is literally outrageous.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never seen anything that made me think Golovkin wasn't a top level fighter.

The only real knock on him is what?

He takes too many punches?

Big deal, we can talk about any fighter not being the 100/100 perfect fighter, that's called reality.

But on the other hand, yes, saying GGG would beat Mayweather is absolutely retarded.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by masterfulsky View Post

Special fighters don't get knocked out by Bredis Prescott. Yes he is fast and can combo but his weakness to too big for him to be special.

bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GGG hasn't fought the most elite yet but dude won over 300 amateur fights and has obliterated everyone he has fought. He gets hit some but has legit power, and is a great body puncher. Which is the perfect combo for an exciting fighter. Has power, gets hit.

Originally Posted by bchap05 View Post
    Special fighters don't get knocked out by Bredis Prescott. Yes he is fast and can combo but his weakness to too big for him to be special.
    Wladimir Klitschko has been KO'd three times and he's an all time great. Roy Jones, KO'd in his relative prime. Ukrainian prodigy named Ramil Gadzhiev lost in his second fight to an apparent journeyman but it was really bad matchmaking. Same as Khan vs Prescott. It was a bad fight at his stage.

You don't know shiit if you can't see that Khan is a special talent. It takes a special boxer to win a silver medal in the Olympics at 17. And to defeat one of the greatest amateurs of all time in Kindelan in the rematch of the final.

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

tnway is not very well liked. (-100) tnway is not very well liked. (-100) tnway is not very well liked. (-100) tnway is not very well liked. (-100) tnway is not very well liked. (-100) tnway is not very well liked. (-100) tnway is not very well liked. (-100) tnway is not very well liked. (-100) tnway is not very well liked. (-100) tnway is not very well liked. (-100) tnway is not very well liked. (-100)
    nice

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So much potato in one post...lmao pls go, McNoob.

chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think I've seen any legit boxing fan rate GGG, and rightfully so. It's always noobs who eat up the media hype and statistics. Not trying to be a prick but it's true. I watch MMA way more than boxing and it's pretty obvious to me. He could be 100-0 with 100 KOs, it means nothing. He has fought complete bums.

Canelo would probably beat him, Kovalev and Andre Ward make him look silly.

Saying you think GGG is a better fighter than Mayweather is literally outrageous.
    Im no boxing connoisseur, ala Kadafi but I do believe GGG is a special fighter. My friend who is a connoisseur ala Kadafi, has been touting GGG for a long time.

Originally Posted by chucksmanhood View Post
    Im no boxing connoisseur, ala Kadafi but I do believe GGG is a special fighter. My friend who is a connoisseur ala Kadafi, has been touting GGG for a long time.
    He's a very good fighter but he's not on Mayweather's level. I like him, I'm just sick of seeing people act like he's a future GOAT when he has only fought chitters.

You said you believed he was a better fighter than Mayweather. I'm pointing out how stupid it is to say that when you compare their levels of opposition.

Lol at Saunders looking average against Lee, holy fuk you are naive. Saunders' gameplan was perfect. The KD punch was one of the sweetest, best timed punches I've seen all year. Saunders doesn't even have much power and the shot had zero back lift. Saunders is the best precision puncher in the middleweight division by far.

He rightly took his foot off the gas in the latter rounds because he was in with the biggest puncher in the division after Golovkin. Would have been pointless risking being stopped when he was WAY ahead on points. Perfect fight from Saunders. Saunders is probably the most underrated fighters on the planet, a lot of Americans are going to be shocked when he fights stateside. Just like the underestimated his Gypsy brother Fury, Saunders is going to blow people away. Just watch. Everyone sleeping on our fighters right now, it's embarrassing!
    I do believe he's a better fighter than Mayweather. I don't believe GGG has enough competition available out there or the mouth to become anywhere close to him financially/successfully however. Who do you want him to beat exactly to become Mayweather-tier? The winners and losers of this fight? Who else?

It seemed like Lee was just not himself vs Saunders, the commentators kept commenting on how he was never really letting loose. In a rematch I think Andy Lee could take him. Even still though the judges scored it: 113-113,114-112 and 115-111. Not the best game plan when you nearly lose by a couple of rounds is it? Despite your opponent doing very little?

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do believe he's a better fighter than Mayweather. I don't believe GGG has enough competition available out there or the mouth to become anywhere close to him financially/successfully however. Who do you want him to beat exactly to become Mayweather-tier? The winners and losers of this fight? Who else?

It seemed like Lee was just not himself vs Saunders, the commentators kept commenting on how he was never really letting loose. In a rematch I think Andy Lee could take him. Even still though the judges scored it: 113-113,114-112 and 115-111. Not the best game plan when you nearly lose by a couple of rounds is it? Despite your opponent doing very little?
    Legit can't tell if you're trolling...

He certainly has potential, but to reach Mayweather-tier? He would have to beat Canelo, move up and take some belts at 168, then move up/catchweight and beat Kovalev(or whoever the lineal LHW champion was at that time). Even then, he wouldn't have the resume of Floyd, but at least it wouldn't be ludicrous to mention them in the same breath, as it is now. The only reason Mayweather and GGG should be mentioned together right now is if you're listing fighters who had a contract with HBO. As of now, Golovkin is a can crusher in one of boxing's weakest divisions.

aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a great fight, I'm a fan of both Canelo and Khan. But if I were to pick a winner I think Canelo wins by KO in middle rounds. If the fight goes the distance I could see Khan pulling off the upset.
    Mexican Crew

Andre Ward called his bluff and offered him a fight and Loeffler immediately backtracked (after calling Ward out in the press) and said that they were focused on fighting the winner of Canelo-Cotto instead (which was never going to happen).

And lol you don't watch many Andy Lee fights do you? Because he fought in his exact trademark way against Saunders. Against Jackson, Korobov and Quillin Lee fought the same way. He gives his opponent a lead and then comes on strong late for the stoppage.

He wasn't able to do that to BJS because Saunders was too slick.

Saunders clearly won that fight. He was way in front with the KDs and he did the same thing against Eubank Jr. He is an efficient fighter. He does enough to win and goes into survival mode when he has a lead. Lee also landed flush on his chin like Eubank did several times and Billy Joe wasn't even shook he has an iron chin.

If you think Golovkin just straight up annihilate an iron chinned slickster like Saunders you need to think again.

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Wladimir Klitschko has been KO'd three times and he's an all time great. Roy Jones, KO'd in his relative prime. Ukrainian prodigy named Ramil Gadzhiev lost in his second fight to an apparent journeyman but it was really bad matchmaking. Same as Khan vs Prescott. It was a bad fight at his stage.

You don't know shiit if you can't see that Khan is a special talent. It takes a special boxer to win a silver medal in the Olympics at 17. And to defeat one of the greatest amateurs of all time in Kindelan in the rematch of the final.
    I'll agree with it in that sense. Khan is very talented that is easy to see, but his chin weakness is too big. I also don't think Khan is going to go on a Klitschko run of domination for a decade now either. Jones was still 33 or so when he finally got Ko'd and destroyed his body jumping weights too much.

Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    And lol you don't watch many Andy Lee fights do you? Because he fought in his exact trademark way against Saunders. Against Jackson, Korobov and Quillin Lee fought the same way. He gives his opponent a lead and then comes on strong late for the stoppage.

He wasn't able to do that to BJS because Saunders was too slick.

Saunders clearly won that fight. He was way in front with the KDs and he did the same thing against Eubank Jr. He is an efficient fighter. He does enough to win and goes into survival mode when he has a lead. Lee also landed flush on his chin like Eubank did several times and Billy Joe wasn't even shook he has an iron chin.

If you think Golovkin just straight up annihilate an iron chinned slickster like Saunders you need to think again.

I like Billy Joe but his fitness levels are joke, he struggles in later rounds. GGG made a dangerous boxer in Lemieux look very very average. GGG is not just a knock out artist he has amazing all round boxing skills. Billy Joe is not on the same level as GGG.

Originally Posted by Jonjo8558 View Post
    I like Billy Joe but his fitness levels are joke, he struggles in later rounds. GGG made a dangerous boxer in Lemieux look very very average. GGG is not just a knock out artist he has amazing all round boxing skills. Billy Joe is not on the same level as GGG.
    Lemiuex is not an elite fighter. Saunders' win over Eubank is more impressive than Golovkin stopping Lemiuex. Lemiuex is such a basic fighter, both Saunders and Eubank would clown him.

Saunders' fitness levels aren't great I agree. Boxnation did a feature on him a while back and he eats ready meals every night pretty much. He's stepped up his training with MGM though and he's getting leaner. Deep down he's probably a blown up LMW but that goes to show how Fuking good he is that he handles bigger guys in the ring with ease.

And yes Saunders is on Golovkin's level. GGG has better power and his closes the ring better but that's not Saunders' style anyway. Saunders (and Lee Selby) are the closest we have to Mayweather in the classic boxing sense in the UK. His movement, punch selection, timing, footwork and ring IQ are all up there if not better than Golovkin. His resume is incredible as well, he's taken a lot of zeros and has reached world title level the traditional hard way, all the way up from Area level through to British, European, Commonwealth and World. He's a throwback in that respect.

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This will be a good fight since they are both on the same level in terms of skills.

Come on Canelo! smash this kunt.

XDDX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XDDX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XDDX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XDDX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XDDX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XDDX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XDDX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XDDX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XDDX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XDDX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XDDX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Learning Swift, and firebase.