GGqpX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGqpX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGqpX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGqpX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGqpX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGqpX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGqpX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGqpX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGqpX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGqpX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGqpX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile 16 yr old bodybuilder (competitions/modeling)

I'm Gianni, I am 16 years old currently at 5' 10", 166, at approximately 7% body fat. Ever since I was young I have aspired to become a fitness model and create the most aesthetic and strong body I am capable of. Now as I approach my later years as a teen some success is beginning to show. However, I can't build a career or future off of just gym time, I need publicity and a plan to follow In order to get there. This post is to hopefully find somebody within the area (New Jersey) who could either help me find competitions and modeling offers or accept me as a client for their own business. I will improve upon and work on my physique daily, as well as accept individualized suggestion and programs to fit a certain criteria. I also have a solid foundation/experience in gymnastics that will allow me to take roles that involve stunting if any acting is of concern. Any advice, help, offers, and leads will be greatly appreciated. In the event of an offer, the information will be handled between myself, father, and possibly my coaches. Thank you and for additional information or videos of gymnastics/parkour please contact me.