Thread: Ded lyftz

Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Ded lyftz

Split goes:

Shoulders, back, bi

Legs

Chest, tri

Repeat twice take a day off.

Just got over a knee issue and looking to start dead lifting again. Should I incorporate it on leg day?

abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Taylormade01 View Post
    Split goes:

Shoulders, back, bi

Legs

Chest, tri

Repeat twice take a day off.

Just got over a knee issue and looking to start dead lifting again. Should I incorporate it on leg day?
    Depends on how much you care about upping your DL. You'll get higher numbers if you do it on back day, but leg workout will suffer. You'll get lower numbers if you do it in leg day.

Given your split, assuming it makes sense for you to be doing PPL in the first place, you might be better going back --> chest -->legs. If you do that, it might make sense to move shoulders to chest or leg day.
    Former member of the > 300 lb crew
    --- 08/03/11: >310 lb
    --- 04/26/13: 14% 190 lb

--- I always rep back, although measly atm

abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by abendm View Post
    Depends on how much you care about upping your DL. You'll get higher numbers if you do it on back day, but leg workout will suffer. You'll get lower numbers if you do it in leg day.

Given your split, assuming it makes sense for you to be doing PPL in the first place, you might be better going back --> chest -->legs. If you do that, it might make sense to move shoulders to chest or leg day.
    FWIW, I do upper/lower and consider DLs a lower body day exercise, even though when done correctly I get plenty of mid-back and lat soreness.
    Former member of the > 300 lb crew
    --- 08/03/11: >310 lb
    --- 04/26/13: 14% 190 lb

--- I always rep back, although measly atm

Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Taylormade01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by abendm View Post
    FWIW, I do upper/lower and consider DLs a lower body day exercise, even though when done correctly I get plenty of mid-back and lat soreness.

Yeah I get plenty of back soreness as well, that's why I am stuck on how to implement it. Bah. I was doing a one body part a day split for a few months and ever since I switched to this routine I have seen great results so I am not sure if I want to switch out of it just yet.