Closed Thread
    Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)

Mods please read

ok cna u mods please xplain why u lock threads. I ahve seen numerous threads not started by me but others that are goign and all of a sudden are locked. Now maybe they are locked for a good reason although soem i wonder... but can u peop0le at leats post a reason. If u dont and just lock wihtout any explanation then wow thats sure goan teach peopel what the reasons are and prevent it in the future........ Maybe im wrogn i always though explanations help prevent problems in the future u tell me guys...... If u need links to threads locked wihtout a posted reason i cna give them but they are out there and seem to be happnenign more.

ChinBo37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea, something like this happened to me...

I started a thread "how much weight can u gain in 11 months"

I never mentioned steroids, but some other guys just said like "well u can gain _____ much, however u could gain more if u were on steroids."

I would never try steroids, but some other people got all offended cause someone ELSE mentioned steroids on my thread.

Besides that, we were haveing a good discussion about weight gain, and the thread got closed, with no explanation.

Y?
    N.B.S. ... u know who u are ...

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ........got me wow that teahce du lesson or others huh..... not

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If we have time we always try to put a reason as to why a thread has been closed, unfortunatley we don't always have time.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down Re: Mods please read

Originally posted by Guardian
    If u dont and just lock wihtout any explanation then wow thats sure goan teach peopel what the reasons are and prevent it in the future........
    why don't you PM them?

and they usually they make it pretty clear why the thread was close when they do it.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Use a PM if you have issues.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896