Registered User yoloralphlauren's Avatar
    yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50)

constantly hurting myself

It seems like everytime i hit a new weight or new strength gains i end up hurting myself and not due to improper form. It mostly hurts in my lower back and one of my hip flexors. I do proper stretching and warm up before getting into the compound lifts but it doesnt seem to help.

I would assume this is due to a weak muscle? during squatting my legs can handle more weight but my hips and back dont allow me to. How can i strengthen these muscles? Im thinking about restarting a 5x5 program at a very low weight and just build up again but im not sure if i have the patience for that. would it be okay to do it 4-5 times a week if my body could recover? id probably start at 135 deadlift and squat.

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yoloralphlauren View Post
    It seems like everytime i hit a new weight or new strength gains i end up hurting myself and not due to improper form. It mostly hurts in my lower back and one of my hip flexors. I do proper stretching and warm up before getting into the compound lifts but it doesnt seem to help.

I would assume this is due to a weak muscle? during squatting my legs can handle more weight but my hips and back dont allow me to. How can i strengthen these muscles? Im thinking about restarting a 5x5 program at a very low weight and just build up again but im not sure if i have the patience for that. would it be okay to do it 4-5 times a week if my body could recover? id probably start at 135 deadlift and squat.
    It's very dangerous, so be careful. I would try to use lower weights, also make plank at home, try to make your core stronger, also you could try to use belt. good luck, don't hurt urself !