muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50)

my chest workout critique it

ok 4 sets of incline bench bb
    4 sets of bb bench flyes peck d
    and dips

now i dont add that much weight example if i do incline 185 1o times ill do 195 10 times and ill do 195 again instead of going up so i can do it 10 times now is this wrong i used to be WAY stronger but a personal trainer said this is better whats youre opinions please help

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: my chest workout critique it

Originally posted by muscleandgains
    ok 4 sets of incline bench bb
    4 sets of bb bench flyes peck d
    and dips

now i dont add that much weight example if i do incline 185 1o times ill do 195 10 times and ill do 195 again instead of going up so i can do it 10 times now is this wrong i used to be WAY stronger but a personal trainer said this is better whats youre opinions please help
    drop peck deck imho
    go up in weght as much as possible imho. if u can do a certain weight for 10 reps then add 5-10%in weight. challenge the muscle bro. u only do not go up in weight when using the 5x5 principle or gvt and even then it is limited to those sets and then u go up in weight. just mho bro
    peace
    j

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    i would do...

incline bench press
    flat bench press
    leaning forward dips...

muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so do 10 8 6 istead of 10 10 10

GreenTea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do, Incline DB press, Flat Bench press or Decline Press and Dip. 3-4 sets, 8-10 reps each , are enough. GL
    JS

Selection: Use a combination of pyramiding and straight sets
    Why? While pyramiding has a place in a successful chest regimen, Sandler contends that the technique is often overused. "Pyramiding your weight up on each successive set is a good technique if you're trying to peak for a max lift or break a plateau, but probably isn't the best way to achieve steady improvements," he explains. "If you pyramid all the time, you tend to see smaller gains, because you spend too much time peaking without building a sufficient base to peak with." The answer is to cycle your training, building a base with routines geared toward straight sets, then focusing on pyramiding near the end of a cycle as you strive for new levels of strength. "Remember to continually use heavy enough weights that stress the muscles to failure or near-failure, whether pyramiding or using the straight-set approach," Sandler adds.