Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Intra-workout Carbs Recommendation (Carbion/Glycofuse/Karbolic)

I'm a big fan of using carbs during a workout. For the past 6 months or so I've been using Cytosport's Cytomax getting around 20-40g of carbs from glucose/maltodextrin/fructose and their other proprietary carb and having really good results in the gym. But, I have a dietary allergy to fructose and it's giving me problems trying to continue to use it.

So, I've been looking around at the competitors on the market. I was looking for something that's basically like a sports drink replacement, with added electrolytes along with the carbs. The main ones I'm seeing are Carbion, Glycofuse, Karbolic or Power Carb which use a blend of different carbs I'm not familiar with that well. So, I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on these products or anything else you have tried and like. The main things I'm trying to avoid is anything that tastes bad or a weird flavor (obviously) and anything that causes cramping. I'm trying to avoid sucrose and fructose as well, so I'm game to try any of the fancy new carbs being sold as long as they fit that criteria.

Also, if there are any reps for these companies around and see this, do you guys have any samples for these? I'd love to just try a single serving and see how it works for me and make sure the flavor is to my liking. Cytosport will send out samples of Cytomax to anyone that emails them and requests it in single serving packets, so if any of you guys do anything like that it would be most appreciated.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Out of all intra workout carb drinks I've had, Glycofuse is by far my favorite. Sweet and light taste, and never had any issues with it feeling like it sits in my stomach like most other carb supps. Can easily mix with a BCAA supp and have no problems with taste. Never felt any crash or stomach discomfort from it. Strawberry Kiwi is the flavor I always used but Orange is pretty good as well.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can never understand the need for intra workout if you have some carbs before your workout are you telling me that it cant last you for the next hour and half until you finish lifting.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alphafreak View Post
    I can never understand the need for intra workout if you have some carbs before your workout are you telling me that it cant last you for the next hour and half until you finish lifting.
    Email Cytosport and get some samples of Cytomax and give it a try for yourself. Honestly, you'd be surprised. When I'm using carbs during my workout I get my second wind halfway through and I can definitely feel like I've got much more endurance to continue you training. If you're working out for more than 90 minutes the electrolytes will help also. When I've used just plain BCAAs or aminos in the past you just don't get as good of an endurance and I start to get tired towards the end. With carbs I can squeeze out some extra sets and keep going for marathon sessions.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've only used Carbotein and have really like it. I could send you a couple scoops of the orange to try. It has a BCAA blend in it but not electrolyte.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    I'm a big fan of using carbs during a workout. For the past 6 months or so I've been using Cytosport's Cytomax getting around 20-40g of carbs from glucose/maltodextrin/fructose and their other proprietary carb and having really good results in the gym. But, I have a dietary allergy to fructose and it's giving me problems trying to continue to use it.

So, I've been looking around at the competitors on the market. I was looking for something that's basically like a sports drink replacement, with added electrolytes along with the carbs. The main ones I'm seeing are Carbion, Glycofuse, Karbolic or Power Carb which use a blend of different carbs I'm not familiar with that well. So, I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on these products or anything else you have tried and like. The main things I'm trying to avoid is anything that tastes bad or a weird flavor (obviously) and anything that causes cramping. I'm trying to avoid sucrose and fructose as well, so I'm game to try any of the fancy new carbs being sold as long as they fit that criteria.

Also, if there are any reps for these companies around and see this, do you guys have any samples for these? I'd love to just try a single serving and see how it works for me and make sure the flavor is to my liking. Cytosport will send out samples of Cytomax to anyone that emails them and requests it in single serving packets, so if any of you guys do anything like that it would be most appreciated.
    GlycoFuse out of the list you've provided. I would have recommended Vitargo as well but Vitargo often likes to turn into gummy bears if you don't mix it right the first go.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Email Cytosport and get some samples of Cytomax and give it a try for yourself. Honestly, you'd be surprised. When I'm using carbs during my workout I get my second wind halfway through and I can definitely feel like I've got much more endurance to continue you training. If you're working out for more than 90 minutes the electrolytes will help also. When I've used just plain BCAAs or aminos in the past you just don't get as good of an endurance and I start to get tired towards the end. With carbs I can squeeze out some extra sets and keep going for marathon sessions.
    Cool but the thing is I use a pre workout so I am so hyped up on stims that I am smash through the workout but this might be a good idea during a stim break.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Out of all intra workout carb drinks I've had, Glycofuse is by far my favorite. Sweet and light taste, and never had any issues with it feeling like it sits in my stomach like most other carb supps. Can easily mix with a BCAA supp and have no problems with taste. Never felt any crash or stomach discomfort from it. Strawberry Kiwi is the flavor I always used but Orange is pretty good as well.
    Second this. With no concern for budget I would drink glycofuse every workout.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I use Glycofuse (unflavored) intra @ 2 scoops. Add in a BCAA /EAA with it and good to go. No burps, bloat or GI distress. There flavors are great but I choose unflavored and get the flavoring from my BCAA/EAA add in.

Was sent a tub of Super Carb from Nutrabio as well I will be using soon. You could look into that as well.
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Second this, i just started using Gaspari Glycofuse a few weeks ago, hands down my favorite, no bloating, awesome pump/endurance, and tastes like a starburst.
    Gaspari Plasmajet Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172183503&p=1457431243#post1457431243

Do you guys have a recommendation on a Glycofuse flavor? Do any Gaspari reps hang around here?

My concern with it is just it's price. The other products I mentioned have a blend of carbs which I guess brings down the price.

Originally Posted by compan View Post
    I've only used Carbotein and have really like it. I could send you a couple scoops of the orange to try. It has a BCAA blend in it but not electrolyte.
    Thanks for the offer, but I'd prefer to get some sealed from the mfg.

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    GlycoFuse out of the list you've provided. I would have recommended Vitargo as well but Vitargo often likes to turn into gummy bears if you don't mix it right the first go.
    I tried Vitargo but it seemed to bother my allergies for some reason. It also doesn't have any electrolytes added.

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For endurance training for rowing I enjoy Xtend Endurance. It is flavored with sucralose and ace-k
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My concern with it is just it's price.
    I'm trying to tread carefully here, the site I usually get it from has the best price on it (on the net) and like here usually has a 10% coupon listed on the homepage. Can contact me off site if you like.
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do you guys have a recommendation on a Glycofuse flavor? Do any Gaspari reps hang around here?

My concern with it is just it's price. The other products I mentioned have a blend of carbs which I guess brings down the price.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd prefer to get some sealed from the mfg.

I tried Vitargo but it seemed to bother my allergies for some reason. It also doesn't have any electrolytes added.
    I've had the Strawberry Kiwi and Lemon Ice, many many tubs of each prior to the company changing hands. Both were excellent but I'm not sure if they changed anything in the current batches or not.

As an aside, if you would like a tub of our Intra-MD, flavour of your choice, let me know and I can get you a tub It's HBCD (same carbs as GlycoFuse) + EAAs + citrulline malate + electrolytes.
    Last edited by kissdadookie; 01-22-2016 at 12:38 PM. Reason: typo
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Originally Posted by alphafreak View Post
    Cool but the thing is I use a pre workout so I am so hyped up on stims that I am smash through the workout but this might be a good idea during a stim break.
    Stimulants are only part of the picture when it comes to endurance. But, it can depend on your overall diet and how many carbs you're taking in daily. Go here and get a free sample and give it a try though. They make one with some extra caffeine thrown in. Just tell them you'd like to request some samples of Cytomax and they'll show up in a few weeks.

http://www.cytomax.com/contact/

Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post
    For endurance training for rowing I enjoy Xtend Endurance. It is flavored with sucralose and ace-k
    Sounds interesting possibility. I wonder why it's no longer sold here at bbcom.

Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    I'm trying to tread carefully here, the site I usually get it from has the best price on it (on the net) and like here usually has a 10% coupon listed on the homepage. Can contact me off site if you like.
    Sure, can you shoot me a tweet or an email? I have my PMs turned off here. Both are in my signature.

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In regards to your question above about flavor for glycofuse, i have only used orange mango, it is one of the best tasting supps i have ever tried. I will be buying more soon, may look to try the other flavor too.
    Gaspari Plasmajet Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172183503&p=1457431243#post1457431243

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've tried a sample packet of NUTRABIOS SUPER CARB. IT has HBCD Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin Carbs with electrolytes. I tried the pineapple one mixed with my mango nectar xtend and it was very good! Gave me the ummph and recovery during my heavy training day.

also another note , Im using karbolyn unflavored mixed in with my Mango Xtend and its almost the same as the super carb sample packet i tried. Theres no difference. Xtend has ur BCAAS with electrolytes + Karbolyn carbs =)

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glycofuse flavor - strawberry kiwi. Clean & light flavor, not overly sweet.. highly recommend it.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

I'm going to bump for some feedback on the other products and to see if there are some reps around.

xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Idk why people use intra-workouts or eat during their workouts.
    Personally it interferes with my workouts when I consume food during my sets.
    (due to blood ratio between digestion system and other muscles I work).
    *Go to the bathroom, flex in mirror and forget to pee crew*

*Shave one of my legs and pretend it's a girl in my bed crew*

*T-mobile worker laughed at me because only had one number for 5-friends/family list plan crew*

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    I'm going to bump for some feedback on the other products and to see if there are some reps around.
    NutraBio uses HBCD which should be fine for your allergies. You can get a free sample from PricePlow and Nutra. Not sure if I can post the link however I can send it.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on these products or anything else you have tried and like.
    As an aside, if you would like a tub of our Intra-MD, flavour of your choice, let me know and I can get you a tub It's HBCD (same carbs as GlycoFuse) + EAAs + citrulline malate + electrolytes.
    Never tried any of the products you mentioned in your OP but I would take KDD up on this offer^^^ I used a tub of Intra-MD at a time when I was training first thing in the morning and it digested very well, has some magnesium and sodium for electrolytes, taste was great (had the grape) and obviously the carbs helped some in the pump department in the early morning as well as some extra endurance (at least that I noticed).

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will be trying intraworkout carbs on my next stim break
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    NutraBio uses HBCD which should be fine for your allergies. You can get a free sample from PricePlow and Nutra. Not sure if I can post the link however I can send it.
    There is a rep on here that sent me some samples, it was pretty good and it helped. He will send samples of protein and pwo as well.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/extrabeef/
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173739861

First its 1 scoop of pre-workout, then its 3, then you don't even know if you're on it anymore

Philippians 4:13

That evil 3 letter store which must not be named.....

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Supercarb from Nutrabio is damn tasty.

Intra-MD would be another option. You could do 1 scoop + extra BCAA's from like Kaged Muscle if you wanted too.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you checked out SAN Element?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/element.html

No samples of this at the moment, but I can get you out some other product samples if you'd like.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by allieninja View Post

No samples of this at the moment, but I can get you out some other product samples if you'd like.

Is that able to use intra? If so, you have my curiosity.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.

JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I bought a bunch of different ones recently, and am giving them all a go for the first time, Glycofuse is one of them so I can't speak on it yet. I did use Carbion, but that was a few years ago and would like to go back to it again and see if I appreciate it more now as an intra.

I second what KDD said, would love to get you a tub of Intra-MD and get your honest feedback on it.
    Personal Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164673411

Originally Posted by xHiroko View Post
    Idk why people use intra-workouts or eat during their workouts.
    Personally it interferes with my workouts when I consume food during my sets.
    (due to blood ratio between digestion system and other muscles I work).
    Eating I'm not so sure about. This is more like a sports drink.

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    Can you shoot me an email or tweet? It's in my signature.

Yeah, I would love to try that. I got my initial ideas by looking under 'carbohydrates' listed here on bbcom but I was looking around more and I noticed they have some stuff categorized under 'improve endurance' which is where I noticed Intra-MD. It looks good. Shame it doesn't have any potassium added though.

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post

No electrolytes.

Sure, I'm always happy to try stuff from you guys.

Originally Posted by JSClen View Post
    I bought a bunch of different ones recently, and am giving them all a go for the first time, Glycofuse is one of them so I can't speak on it yet. I did use Carbion, but that was a few years ago and would like to go back to it again and see if I appreciate it more now as an intra.

I second what KDD said, would love to get you a tub of Intra-MD and get your honest feedback on it.
    Yes, definitely. Shoot me an email or tweet, it's in my signature.

Thanks guys!

Eating I'm not so sure about. This is more like a sports drink.

Can you shoot me an email or tweet? It's in my signature.

Yeah, I would love to try that. I got my initial ideas by looking under 'carbohydrates' listed here on bbcom but I was looking around more and I noticed they have some stuff categorized under 'improve endurance' which is where I noticed Intra-MD. It looks good. Shame it doesn't have any potassium added though.

Sure, I'm always happy to try stuff from you guys.

Yes, definitely. Shoot me an email or tweet, it's in my signature.

Thanks guys!
    Sending you a email brother.