Thread: Online Trainers

samanthaandrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Online Trainers

Hi I am brand new and wanting information about the best online trainers?

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are a ton of tremendous online coaches out there!

Layne Norton
    Paul Revelia
    Cliff Wilson
    Myself...shameless plug haha
    Peter Fitschen
    3DMJ
    advertising not permitted

Bodybuilding Competitor txchipk's Avatar
    txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by samanthaandrea View Post
    Unfortunately, the barrier to being a "coach" is low. There are a ton of folks that do one show and then decide they are ready to be contest prep coach. Often, they will charge really cheap rates because they don't have clients and they use cookie-cutter diets. Don't do it. You do get what you pay for. Looks at some of the threads here where people have used poor coaches and the terrible advice they have been given.

Getting on stage is tough, tough work. If you are going to work that hard, go with someone that has a list of clients that have top placings. Having done a half dozen shows, I get asked a lot for advice. Just because I have competed successfully, it means I have a rough idea of what works for me; everyone is different, so you need someone who has had success with all kinds of scenarios. As such, I will give suggestions and advice, but refer them to a coach that has done many competitors.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by txchipk View Post
    Unfortunately, the barrier to being a "coach" is low. There are a ton of folks that do one show and then decide they are ready to be contest prep coach. Often, they will charge really cheap rates because they don't have clients and they use cookie-cutter diets..
    x2!

brandonSstart will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonSstart will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonSstart will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonSstart will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonSstart will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonSstart will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonSstart will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonSstart will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonSstart will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonSstart will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandonSstart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=NaturalPursuit;1418572651]There are a ton of tremendous online coaches out there!

What kind of coach are you? BB amature, BB pro, Powerlifter, strongman?

j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did a 12 week online coach from someone popular on Instagram. I only did it, because my wife got amazing results in 6 weeks. She plateau'd and he didn't really do any adjustments. I did not get the same results as my wife and i busted my ass. His feedback was extremely minimal and he continually recycled my wife's progress pix to gain more clients. His "coaching" wasn't that expensive.

I did however switch to an online coach, that was exclusive years ago when I used to live near him. Could not get him to respond to me. This time around he did...and in 3 weeks, i'm getting insane results with him. Could not be any happier; he responds with detailed or instant/great feedback. More expensive. but he's definitely legit.
    ****Official COAST GUARD Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113176791

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would look into:

Austin Stout
    Alex Kikel
    Jason Theobald
    Shelby Starnes
    Matt Porter
    Tommy Jeffers
    Paul Revelia
    Alberto Nunez and 3DMJ
    good coaches.

These are not only contest prep coaches, but coaches who can cover anything fitness/nutrition related to assist your goals.
    Last edited by The Solution; 01-24-2016 at 05:08 PM.

Davide100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davide100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davide100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davide100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davide100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davide100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davide100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davide100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davide100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davide100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davide100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by samanthaandrea View Post
    There are many great online trainers, but you should seek out a certain trainer that can help benefit whatever your goals are..(ex. bodybuilding, shredding, power lifting ect.)

[QUOTE=brandonSstart;1419045091]
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post

What kind of coach are you? BB amature, BB pro, Powerlifter, strongman?
    All of the above! Also, physique, bikini, figure, etc.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I would look into:

Austin Stout
    Alex Kikel
    Jason Theobald
    Shelby Starnes
    Matt Porter
    Tommy Jeffers
    Paul Revelia
    Alberto Nunez and 3DMJ
    good coaches.

These are not only contest prep coaches, but coaches who can cover anything fitness/nutrition related to assist your goals.
    Much appreciated Bob!

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post

Layne Norton
    Paul Revelia
    Cliff Wilson
    Peter Fitschen
    3DMJ
    Thank you!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^ hey look its my boss and coach, Paul is a badass, great at what he does definitely gets the nod of approval from me.
    It's all about progress, not perfection.