wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wannabe-strong is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

WHen and where did you start working out?

I'm wondering......

Go Heavy or Go Home! CaMPusLEgENd's Avatar
    CaMPusLEgENd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey,
    I started working out in the 8th grade and im now 19 and a sophmore in college. I started out going to a local ymca. Im now woking out at KAZ fitness which was originally owned by Bill Kazmier. they have the best free weight area at my school. Anyways ive always been real short and am now only 5 6" so i have to make up for it in strength and muscle. its cool though because i get alot of respect for it now. it is all worth it. plus the ladies love it!

in him, adam

IhavePetSnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    started at around 15 at ballys then stopped and came back, does ballys have a good rep outside of new york?
    ----

Go Heavy or Go Home! CaMPusLEgENd's Avatar
    CaMPusLEgENd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive never heard of it. but not all of the facillties will be the same. unless it is like a golds gym or something. r u till lifting?

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    started a few months ago properly, in my bedroom...
    5'11", 187lbs, 19 y/o

[DL]
    5 x 302.5 (06.06)
    [Pullups]
    3x3 x +33 (08.06)
    [overhead]
    115 x 3 (09.06)

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=633909

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The summer after 8th grade I joined the high school football team and we had summer workouts with weight-lifting and running.
    I continued to workout with the football team in the form of Powerlifting every winter up to my Senior year.
    Halfway through my Junior year I started bodybuilding and lost a whole bunch of fat.

So in all I have been working out for a little over 4 years but only bodybuilding for a little over 1.5 years.

Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For me i started to just fool around with the weights about a year ago. going to the gym very odd times and thenjust doing any weights not having a plan, i started at a gym with my bro who started training for football. Around march i started to get really serious. i have upped every thing considerably and i have packed on some musc le mass and lost a bit of fat. now i am starting the body for life challenge (got my parents and my lil' brother, to do it to help them help out) and starting a new stack(creatine, blend protein powder, and an insulin mimicker) so i hope to cut my fat weight and up the lean mass.

Ubėr-Anarchist
    The desire to attain "perfection" is a mental poison. Perfection is a fictitious concept, there is only improvement. Therein lies the challenge, therein lies the fun.

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED

Commitment isn't the time you spend, It's the line you cross.

I live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see.....Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    um the first time i lifted weights was in 7th grade at my grandmas basement where she had soem old stuff. From the first rep i lived the feeling. I didnt seriosuly begin trainign until later around 10th grade but did alittle here and there before then. Well thats how it started for me.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    properly two years ago but on and off since i was 17 now 23...all for rugby but now i love it...