Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm so over powerlifting and getting hurt. Destroyed my lower back tonight (vid)

I think that I'm finally done with squats and deadlifts. Will still work toward getting stronger and maybe doing bench-only meets, but that's it.

-Six months ago was my second meet, and all my numbers were still going up. I figured for sure I'd be in the mid 1100's by the start of this year.

-Five months ago, I set my squat PR (370) and my deadlift PR (405) in the same week. Problem is, I injured my lower back during that deadlift and could barely walk for weeks and weeks.

-Finally came back ten weeks ago and attempted to squat again, after the back had healed. First session back, I injured my knee. Haven't been able to squat since.

-This week the knee had finally started to feel better, and the back has been okay for a long time. Eased back in with a light session on Monday. Tonight, the plan was to work up to 315ish for a single. 275 went up easy, then this happened at 295:

Felt a REALLY sharp pain in my lower back 2/3 of the way up. You can see where the lift gets weird toward the top- that's when I started to feel the pain. Currently can't even walk or stand because it hurts so much.

Really bummed, Misc.
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats what happen when you deadlift with a rounded back like a cat brah

looks like you need to widen your stance on the squat a little bit mang

ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaBrahCom View Post

elgintensity dat u?
    Chloë Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Chairman

-Walks With Legs Spread Open To Imitate Dmitri Klokov Crew-

Reps to firstandgoal off re.

AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ExtinctionOG View Post
    elgintensity dat u?

zeeeeeerooooo

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaBrahCom View Post

looks like you need to widen your stance on the squat a little bit mang
    Can confirm, conventional deadlift form is chit- was planning on moving to sumo if I ever got back to DL'ing.

Squatting wide really hurts my hips for some reason- have always been a narrow squatter without issue until recently.

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Deadlift blows balls

Cant deadlift at all

Have buckled my back on squat before but i have a bad back anyways. I had sprained or strained back..muscle spasms around the strain and something else.. along with my regular disc/ sciatica stuff from deadlift

Even when i wore a belt with deadlift. Got the weight up.. as im bending down feel belt give a little bit while tightening my stomach.. snap. Chit happens

smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn i hope youll be ok srs. your one of my favorite miscers

Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too me it looks like your back was too extended and not neutral

Idk I'm not expert.

I wouldn't max out after taking a long break from it.

But you can still bench (tfw shoulder injury) and get them aesthetics with it.

You seem like you can get 405 on bench tho
    You have the strength. I know this brah
    S/B/D 200/148/220 @ 74kg

** Limitless Test Crew (LTC) **

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why are u even using a belt with 295?

if u need a belt for that weight at your weight then you are not doing it right.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

yourfuzzybear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yourfuzzybear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yourfuzzybear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yourfuzzybear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yourfuzzybear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yourfuzzybear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yourfuzzybear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yourfuzzybear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yourfuzzybear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yourfuzzybear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yourfuzzybear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro when you get back into it you literally have to train from the bottom back up, not just 2 training sessions later. Can't expect your back to get used to that shiiiiit right away.

I got a herniated disc in October (RIP srs). Lost all my gains srs.
    had to take 3 months of lifting off. literally just jacked off and watched fresh prince of bel air.
    been back at it for almost 4 months now and my back is fine. first leg day, only squatted the bar. second day, 65 pounds, etc. etc. took a while but i can go heavy now

I have great lower back PT exercises I could give you if you're interested lol. take my sympathy rep
    Don't pet me man
    Chicago crew
    Trips to band camp: 4 and counting

PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i deadlift rounded @ 90%+. not a chit ton but its there. first injury was when my DL was max 80kg, pull 200kg now rounded no pain l0l.

assuming you already brace properly, fatigue management is the next big thing. nobody can sustain DL'ing and squatting heavy for extended periods of time without a proper deload (video below describes how to actually deload, most people don't do it properly).

this video helped me a lot.

their book on PL'ing training is amazing as well

davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000) davidblowie is just really nice. (+1000)
    All it took me was one time to get injured doing a deadlift to never do that stupid fuking workout again

CelphCrowned is a name known to all. (+5000) CelphCrowned is a name known to all. (+5000) CelphCrowned is a name known to all. (+5000) CelphCrowned is a name known to all. (+5000) CelphCrowned is a name known to all. (+5000) CelphCrowned is a name known to all. (+5000) CelphCrowned is a name known to all. (+5000) CelphCrowned is a name known to all. (+5000) CelphCrowned is a name known to all. (+5000) CelphCrowned is a name known to all. (+5000) CelphCrowned is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This might not be more than overloaded muscles in your lower back (Erector spinae). Doing lots of deadlifting, squats and bent over exercises will put a lot of load on these muscles, especially if you have "limitations", such as tight hip flexors, "not well enough developed abs" (compared to your lift).

I have the same issue and know its a muscular problem. Sometimes I cannot stand up straight and have to lay in bed for a couple of days.

If you are afraid that it is your spine the problems lies, you can have a friend help you do the "Lassec test" and the "Reversed lassec test". (I study in czech so I dont know what it is in english).

You basically lay on your back, take one leg straight up in the air and your friend "is guiding or pressing" it against you (just as you would do in a stretch). If you feel it in your back/spine, I would go see a doctor .
    To be sure, since one test can be false, do it reversed. Lay prone, face down. bend your knee, have a friend take a hand under your knee and lift it up in a hip extension. If it hurts in your spine, the test is positive.

(This is just some basic tests we've been shown, Im a 2 year physiotherapy student*). ¨
    Be critical. Everything what Ive said can be wrong.

Originally Posted by smeelmybut View Post
    damn i hope youll be ok srs. your one of my favorite miscers
    Thanks brah. Your user title is one of the most lulzy on the misc.

Originally Posted by Kurial View Post
    Too me it looks like your back was too extended and not neutral

Idk I'm not expert.

I wouldn't max out after taking a long break from it.

But you can still bench (tfw shoulder injury) and get them aesthetics with it.

You seem like you can get 405 on bench tho
    You have the strength. I know this brah
    Thanks brah. Long-term goal is to get into the high 300's on bench. We shall see.

As for back being rounded, form did look rusty here.

Originally Posted by umadbroski View Post
    why are u even using a belt with 295?

if u need a belt for that weight at your weight then you are not doing it right.
    I belt up for any squat over 185lbs. Always have. There is literally no reason not to, unless you're specifically training beltless as an accessory. I've singled 305 without one, but there is no reason to do that when getting back at it.

Originally Posted by yourfuzzybear View Post
    Bro when you get back into it you literally have to train from the bottom back up, not just 2 training sessions later. Can't expect your back to get used to that shiiiiit right away.

had to take 3 months of lifting off. literally just jacked off and watched fresh prince of bel air.
    been back at it for almost 4 months now and my back is fine. first leg day, only squatted the bar. second day, 65 pounds, etc. etc. took a while but i can go heavy now

I have great lower back PT exercises I could give you if you're interested lol. take my sympathy rep
    I know that I should have gone at it slower. I worked up to 225 x 3 the first night back and felt fine. So decided to try 245 x 3 and 295 x 1 tonight. Wasn't gradual enough I guess. Glad you're back from your injury brah.

Originally Posted by PovertyLifter View Post
    i deadlift rounded @ 90%+. not a chit ton but its there. first injury was when my DL was max 80kg, pull 200kg now rounded no pain l0l.

assuming you already brace properly, fatigue management is the next big thing. nobody can sustain DL'ing and squatting heavy for extended periods of time without a proper deload (video below describes how to actually deload, most people don't do it properly).

I used to be a big advocate of rounding being okay. Until I snapped my chit up on that 405 pull rounding.

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro you've got a bulged disc in your back now, Cross your fingers it retracts pretty quickly or you'll be out of the gym for 2-3 months

Originally Posted by Torcida1911 View Post
    Bro you've got a bulged disc in your back now, Cross your fingers it retracts pretty quickly or you'll be out of the gym for 2-3 months
    I could barely walk after the first back injury, and just ran Smolov for bench. No lower body injury is gonna take me out of the gym. Might be limited, but will work around it.

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when using a belt you are limitating your core and lower back strength gains, srs.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

Smashkunt is not very helpful. (-500) Smashkunt is not very helpful. (-500) Smashkunt is not very helpful. (-500) Smashkunt is not very helpful. (-500) Smashkunt is not very helpful. (-500) Smashkunt is not very helpful. (-500) Smashkunt is not very helpful. (-500) Smashkunt is not very helpful. (-500) Smashkunt is not very helpful. (-500) Smashkunt is not very helpful. (-500) Smashkunt is not very helpful. (-500)
    gave up deadlift crew, worthless exercise lol, instead of conventional deadlift and parralel squat I now do ATG squats (completely raw only) with romanian deadlift for the purpose of hitting the hamstrings in a unique way (stretch-reflex).

After I gave up deadlifts I noticed that my life improved drastically, my relationship with my family has become more stable, my performance on the job increased, I am a much happier person now.

But in all srsness, people who say "if you do it right you wont get hurt", guys, nearly every deadlift powerlifter gets injured on a yearly basis, even if you are not a moron you can injure yourself doing deadlifts easily. OP, I wouldn't give up high bar back squats tho.

this is coming from someone who deadlifted for 4 years and who never had an injury, my max was 180kg, there are other reasons not to deadlift other than getting injured.
    Last edited by Smashkunt; 01-17-2016 at 01:48 AM.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fuked my lower back up a year ago rounding back on deadlifts.. haven't been able to do those or squats ever since. Don't care though. Stupid, worthless exercises though.

Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    I could barely walk after the first back injury, and just ran Smolov for bench. No lower body injury is gonna take me out of the gym. Might be limited, but will work around it.

This is the sort of attitude that will have you on the operating table in your 20s getting microdisectomies or even worse spinal fusion surgeries.

If you get a couple herniated discs you'll see what I mean, not only will you not work out, you won't be able to get into a car to drive to the gym. You won't even be able to cough, it's the most debilitating thing there is.

Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    round my thoracic spine for days on deadlift and havent been injured by it. Only serious injury ive gone through is deadlifting beltless and straining my lower back. Nevergiveup crew

The Iron never lies 2 you Goonside's Avatar
    Goonside is just really nice. (+1000) Goonside is just really nice. (+1000) Goonside is just really nice. (+1000) Goonside is just really nice. (+1000) Goonside is just really nice. (+1000) Goonside is just really nice. (+1000) Goonside is just really nice. (+1000) Goonside is just really nice. (+1000) Goonside is just really nice. (+1000) Goonside is just really nice. (+1000) Goonside is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn, that really sucks. I have been injured before (thankfully only wrist and not back) and had to take weeks off to recover before getting back on the grind.

Hope you recover soon brah!

corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000)
    Take a break and come back with a cool head, brotha!

I was thinking about it the other day, and why do we advise people to look "UP" like you were doing so, on a squat? Its sub-optimal for core tighness, making you use a belt, and if anything also promotes over extending of the lower back.

What if you were to look down at the crease where the floor meets the wall, so that it's easier to flex your abs and shorten the abdominal wall, and then you'd be less prone to using your back to muscle up the weight?

Also, it might help if you emphasized your inhale and exhale more because I think your exhale were pretty inefficient tbh. After you are out of the hole and you are at your sticking point, it might not hurt to forcefully exhale.. usually helps me lock out MUCH faster.

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lift for aesthetics only crew
    Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew - Founder and Chief Glow Advisor
    Chloe Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Founder and Former CEO (Retired)

Always strive to be Inb4 pWally

Witness the beginning. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171335301&pagenumber=

Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll be back or Sasquatch will get you
    PRs:
    Squat: 630 (sleeves)
    Deadlift: 735 (straps)
    Strict OHP: 330
    Log Clean & Press: 360
    Gave stickyashell hope and now he's back in strength sports crew

corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000)
    One thing that happens to me is that my lower back gets SHOT after deadlifts. I can't do any movements after deads.

Your arch on your bench, especially with smolov frequency, is also going to be affecting your lower back.

I'd take a while off squats, deads and ohp, bench with a lower arch until you recover.

Probably best to lay off deads tbh. Your squat is your better movement anyways mang

not worth doing deads after your injuries tbh

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sumo deadlifts crew. Lower back feels good mane...

OP, that's what you get for believing in the flat earth BS... not srs lol. Hope it's only a muscle strain
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

this. when i get injured i start with an empty bar and slowly add 10 pounds a week. i would rather do that than to re-injure myself trying to go heavy.

ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This.

Originally Posted by PovertyLifter View Post

Also this. Deloading is a major part of any GOOD powerlifting program. Honestly deloading should be a part of any training program period
    780/425/805
    2000 total @ 242

-Sub: youtube.com/user/coolpapa148
    -instagram: sheridanstrength

because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is your problem....you are not allowing your body to recover 100% how are you going to "work around" a back injury.

- Go see a doctor

- And if you haven't already, time to focus on mobility exercises
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

- Everybody wants to make it, but nobody wants to put in the work!