user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Idea For the Sticky

I think a good idea for the sticky is to review training programs that you have done. Its great that we have posted some, but I think if you have done them, you should give results and opinions on the workout. Often I see people asking 2 things:

1- Can anyone recommend a workout for ...
    and the second question is:
    2-Is it any good?

So I think that if you have done one of the programs on the sticky, its your duty to review it as well. You can go as indepth as you want too, but make sure it has some information in it.

I plan on reviewing Home Grown Muscle phases 1-5 soon, but if anybody plans on starting it soon, I will definitely get it out quicker.

TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like the idea, but its unrealistic to try out every routine you have heard of.
    - the brave don't live forever but the cowardly never really live.......

- pain is temporary, pride is forever....

user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by TIGER _ EYED
    i like the idea, but its unrealistic to try out every routine you have heard of.
    I'm just saying if you have done it. You dont have to do a routine just for the sake of reviewing it. Lets say you just got done with a routine. Simply put down the lifts, set/rep scheme, results, whether you liked it or not, and thats it. I just think it might be easier for newbies who come to the board, just for them to look at the routines, see the results someone had with them, and decide if the routine is right for them.

TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Silent_Impact
    I'm just saying if you have done it. You dont have to do a routine just for the sake of reviewing it. Lets say you just got done with a routine. Simply put down the lifts, set/rep scheme, results, whether you liked it or not, and thats it. I just think it might be easier for newbies who come to the board, just for them to look at the routines, see the results someone had with them, and decide if the routine is right for them.
    yeah, that could work.
    - the brave don't live forever but the cowardly never really live.......

- pain is temporary, pride is forever....

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    good idea well i am doing bfs right now but only one week in... so no real help... anyone else...

bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm also just getting into bfs. also about a week in.. i've never actually seen the workouts posted in the sticky before though.. so.. yea. not much help there i suppose..
    "There's gotta be some kind of limit on how many times they can keep making money off of these boy bands..."
    Fred Durst

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by bizkit
    i'm also just getting into bfs. also about a week in.. i've never actually seen the workouts posted in the sticky before though.. so.. yea. not much help there i suppose..
    here... direct formt he sticky...

Another good on is the BFS- Bigger Faster Stronger program posted by RBEliminator...

I follow BFS and recommend strongly recommend it too anyone looking to get B. F. and S. I have followed it closely for a year and a half. Program:

Week 1: 3x3
    Week 2: 5x5
    Week 3: 5-4-3-2-1
    Week 4: 10-8-6
    Week 5: repeat over at Week 1

Auxillary lifts: 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps

Stretch everyday for 10 minutes and twice on workout days

Monday: Front Squat or Box and Towel bench or incline
    Auxillaries choose 5: Str. Leg DL, Glute-Ham machine, DB jump squats, Neck, Power Snatch, Leg curls, DB Flyes, DB flat press

Tuesday: Box jumping plyos, sprint work, anything else you feel wil help you to succeed

Wednesday: Hex Bar DL and Power or Hang Clean
    Auxillaries: Barbell Lunges, Jerk Press, Leg Ext., wide grip pullups, Skullbashers, Tri. Pushdown, overhead tri. ext.

Thursday: same as tuesday

Friday: Parralel Squat and Bench Press
    Auxillaries: Str. Leg DL, Glute-Ham machine, Neck, balance snatches, calf excercses, barbell curl, DB incline curl

bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol scott sorry about that..
    i meant that before they were posted in the sticky, i wasn't familiar with them..
    jeez i should clear up my writing style..
    "There's gotta be some kind of limit on how many times they can keep making money off of these boy bands..."
    Fred Durst

lol scott sorry about that..
    i meant that before they were posted in the sticky, i wasn't familiar with them..
    jeez i should clear up my writing style..
    ok i like it but 3x3 felt weird 5x5 is good tho....

Originally posted by scott_donald
    ok i like it but 3x3 felt weird 5x5 is good tho....
    so you going with the 5x5?
    Fred Durst

so you going with the 5x5?
    well i am on week two so ye...

about to start week three and my ph cycle... so the second week so far has been the best and looking forward to this week... going to be strange with the rep scheme never done it before...

5-4-3-2-1

but will see....

goin into the last week of teh first cycle of bfs... last week felt weird but eatign alot adn putting on weight so happy feeling stronger aswell but that all could be due to the so+ since i am 1 week into the cycle tonight....

first four week complete and very happy goin to do it for another four weeks and see after that... the 10 8 6 week fekt weird have nto done such high reps in some of those excercises before... now back to the strange 3x3 for me rep scheme...

my speed was up last week when i got timed for sprinting... long distance run was slow but got broken nose so struggling to breath out of one nostrel...