NYRGirl1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ever clear and Cayenne Wrap for Cardio

My coach just informed me I need to take a bottle of ever clear. Add cayenne. Let sit overnight. Then shake and add to a spray bottle. Spray my abs and then wrap in plastic wrap before cardiovascular.

I'm skeptical.

1. Is this safe.
    2. Is this effective.
    3. I have dry skin and have occasional eczema flare ups.

I'm doing my firs figure competition in April. I need advice.

chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Humm. I've never heard of this exact thing, but i think I like it! Sound like an interesting trick to pull out water...

There's only one way to find out..,

Let us know how it goes
    CEO at BPI Sports
    InstaGram @chrismac_365

Bodybuilding Competitor txchipk's Avatar
    txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NYRGirl1985 View Post
    My coach just informed me I need to take a bottle of ever clear. Add cayenne. Let sit overnight. Then shake and add to a spray bottle. Spray my abs and then wrap in plastic wrap before cardiovascular.

I'm skeptical.

1. Is this safe.
    2. Is this effective.
    3. I have dry skin and have occasional eczema flare ups.

I'm doing my firs figure competition in April. I need advice.
    Fire you coach. Seriously. He has no clue.

This is nonsense...just silly and stupid. All it is does is remove some water due to excessive sweating. It's dumb since you will of course regain that water loss when you drink next; in the worst case, too much excessive sweating will cause dehydration.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by txchipk View Post
    Fire you coach. Seriously. He has no clue.

This is nonsense...just silly and stupid. All it is does is remove some water due to excessive sweating. It's dumb since you will of course regain that water loss when you drink next; in the worst case, too much excessive sweating will cause dehydration.
    ^^^^x2
    advertising not permitted

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very simple fix.

FIRE.
    YOUR.
    COACH.

He is an idiot

hope that helps and good luck with your show

NYRGirl1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank's y'all. Kind of my thinking. I will take that one and just toss it. I think ingesting cayenne pepper on my fish and chicken is probably a better idea as that is actually backed by research. Why do something if it's just going to be pointless?

Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    Very simple fix.

FIRE.
    YOUR.
    COACH.

He is an idiot

hope that helps and good luck with your show