Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SnowEh View Post
    What I heard Ben Shapiro say about exactly this is imo true. Just go along with it. He said when he was in University he just went along with whatever the class/school did. He wrote exactly what the teacher wanted to see just so he could get good grades. You can speak your mind after you graduate, but because you spent money on it just go along with it (or be neutral). It's less stressful and you won't risk your grades.

Sure it's cool to speak your mind and defend yourself, but at the end of the day no one cares that you did and your just causing yourself trouble. Wait till you graduate. Then use your education to get a good paying job and use your resources to speak your mind. Now is not the time.
    This is the best advice you'll hear op.

The good thing is it is extremely easy to take advantage of these classes. I had a feminist teacher my first semester years ago. Just wrote about how terrible and oppressive men and white people are. Didn't believe a word of it

Got an A. She was like "im so happy you think this way!" Idiot.

Munchin leaves since 87 StrikingMoose's Avatar
    StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    Learn a trade,something in technology,firefighting,police or military or be forced to take mandatory brainwashing classes..
    Learn something practical and you wont be forced into those stupid classes
    This.

Went to a technical school for a health care job. 3 years dedicated only to learning about heart, lungs, ventilators and resuscitating people who can't breathe.

No BS. If I wasn't going to need it to save someone's life we didn't learn it. Graduated ans 5 years out am in a nice union job with annual raises and currently make over 100k (canadian so right now that's like 800$/year American )

I lol when I hear friends or family talking about the chit they had to go through in university.
    B: 280x1 S:265x1 DL:365x1 conventional
    BRB working on chicken legs

BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ''Think as you like, but behave like others'' - Laws of Power #38

http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.ca/2...ut-behave.html

You know all that crap is bullchit. You know that women don't hate ''muh toxic masculinity'' (it actually turns them on), you know that being a modern eunuch beta male that is self-hating/wants to smash the ''patriarchy'' is a sexual market death sentence, you know that the wage gap is false, you know that there isn't a rape culture out there, etc. But rocking the boat at work/school/even social media can ruin your career/reputation to some degree (depending on where you live).

It's not worth it. Only discuss your true feelings in 1 on 1 conversations with friends/family if you have too.
    [New York Giants] | [Anaheim Angels] | [Los Angeles Lakers]

**We don't negotiate with feminists Crew**
    **Patrice O'Neal/Black Phillip Show Crew (RIP)**
    **Kevin Samuels Crew (RIP)**
    **Kanye West has 6 classic albums AND named the TRIBE therefore he is GOATED Crew**

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stay off the misc. Srs. The less I misc, the less I give a chit about everything in the world and I just deal with it.
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The only time it is worth standing out is when you already stand out— when you have achieved an unshakable position of power, and can display your difference from others as a sign of the distance between you. There is always a place for the gadfly, the person who successfully defies custom and mocks what has grown lifeless in a culture.

^^^ aka Donald Trump.

http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.ca/2...ut-behave.html

**Kanye West has 6 classic albums AND named the TRIBE therefore he is GOATED Crew**

IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FrootLuups View Post
    I just started a couple months ago, but I'm kind of having second thoughts. I have one class (so far) where I'll be learning about "patriarchy, oppression, privlege" etc. I was stunned today while sitting in class hearing the Professor blindly mumbling on about the gender wage gap, white privlege etc.
    Last edited by IcePikachu; 01-15-2016 at 04:12 AM.

LonelyBrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LonelyBrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LonelyBrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LonelyBrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LonelyBrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LonelyBrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LonelyBrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LonelyBrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LonelyBrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LonelyBrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LonelyBrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Originally Posted by IcePikachu View Post
    Lol this. OP looks like they may have been getting to you. In Western, 1st world societies..NONE of that exists to a degree. The ''Patriarchy'' is what built every single tile, pile of concrete, road, bridge, house and building in society. Not the matriarchy. It doesn't need to be ''smashed''.

There's no fukking rape culture, men are actually more scared of being falsely accused of rape than ever, no fukking sane/non psychotic guy is going to rape a girl in today's pitchfork society.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just learn what they teach you. Look at it open-minded.
    If their arguments are weak and don't make sense you learn something, if they are right about some stuff you learn even more.

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually dont even listen what teachers say in lessons srs

1 week before exams I study the slides and pass with 2 GDP.

Probably will forget everything I have learnt after I graduate

Edit: it was easier at the beginning but now on last year literally in every class one sees feminism and liberalism srs.

Every class has a topic "feminism". I study translation,

And we have translation theory: one slide 48 pages of irrevelant feminist BS

Simultaneous translation: everything we translate is about feminism

Subtitle translation: always do stupid feminist sitcoms

Media: 10 minutes actual lessons, 40 minutes feminism and media

Spanish: feminismo

Wtf is this bull****

And it is a Turkish university, can't think of how bad American education could be.
    Originally Posted by LugosiNineOne View Post
    This is the best advice you'll hear op.

The good thing is it is extremely easy to take advantage of these classes. I had a feminist teacher my first semester years ago. Just wrote about how terrible and oppressive men and white people are. Didn't believe a word of it

Got an A. She was like "im so happy you think this way!" Idiot.
    Also this srs.

I'm on last year now and literally forgot the number of essays where I shamed conservatives, gun owners, nationalism and praised feminism, liberalism etc.

Good advice.
    Last edited by Sinan09400; 01-15-2016 at 04:31 AM.

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LonelyBrahs View Post
    Lol, I remember when this was first posted.

Video for the unawares.......

Back to the OP, I had to take a semester of this BS in college. Full of white-hate and male-hate. Full blown feminist lingo everyday.

I just tuned out, made up some BS on the papers the teacher liked, and kept my head down. Any arguments from other male students were mob attacked by the brainwashed. Luckily I wasn't the only normal one there. Surprised I walked away with an 88% (B) by the end.

Reminds me of the South Park episodes this season.......

Best scene......."What's the matter with you people?! You're saaad? That people are meeean? Well I'm sorry, the world isn't one big liberal arts college campus."

Last edited by GrimesSU; 01-15-2016 at 04:39 AM.
    "While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"
    "There is nothing that you can acquire without making a move on your own."
    "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Blend in with the crowd, put up with the BS until you get an A, then get out of the class and do your own thing.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pick one of the few institutions left that dont have mandatory brain washing courses

edit: or go to a public one, so that if they try anything you can send a letter to FIRE and sue their asses
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==