Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you survive feminist/liberal brainwashing in college? (srs) need advice

I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to make an account. I know the misc is usually Anti-sjw and Anti-PC.

I'm in University to become a Social Worker. I've always wanted to do this deep down and enjoy helping people, specifically teenagers.

I just started a couple months ago, but I'm kind of having second thoughts. I have one class (so far) where I'll be learning about "patriarchy, oppression, privlege" etc. I was stunned today while sitting in class hearing the Professor blindly mumbling on about the gender wage gap, white privlege etc.

Now I understand that this chit exists to a degree. I used to be a bitter, red pill, virgin neo-con but have loosened up a lot. Even so, I still disagree with a lot of what's being taught in this course (so far). Sadly the course is mandatory.

Anybody ever have any similar experiences? There's no dropping out or changing programs. This is what I love and I've invested too much money already but this chit is really bothering me.

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pepper your angus cuz society is going in dry
    I got this

AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FrootLuups View Post
    I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to make an account. I know the misc is usually Anti-sjw and Anti-PC.

I'm in University to become a Social Worker. I've always wanted to do this deep down and enjoy helping people, specifically teenagers.

I just started a couple months ago, but I'm kind of having second thoughts. I have one class (so far) where I'll be learning about "patriarchy, oppression, privlege" etc. I was stunned today while sitting in class hearing the Professor blindly mumbling on about the gender wage gap, white privlege etc.

Now I understand that this chit exists to a degree. I used to be a bitter, red pill, virgin neo-con but have loosened up a lot. Even so, I still disagree with a lot of what's being taught in this course (so far). Sadly the course is mandatory.

Anybody ever have any similar experiences? There's no dropping out or changing programs. This is what I love and I've invested too much money already but this chit is really bothering me.
    Join us,
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014...ut-of-society/
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014...ity-in-crisis/
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable". - Socrates

**No LDAR Crew**
    **Milo Yiannopolous Crew**
    **Jordan B. Peterson Crew**

Maxlol200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maxlol200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maxlol200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maxlol200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maxlol200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maxlol200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maxlol200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maxlol200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maxlol200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maxlol200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maxlol200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ikr, bunch of females around me in HS talking about how males are paid more and women are undervalued even though they can do better than men. Then they started talking about how they hate and despise anyone that is a trump supporter.
    All while I had to sit next the to girl and realized giving her facts would not help anything out.

KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KRC63 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'm in University to become a Social Worker.
    I think I spotted the problem

aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bang female professors

FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrootLuups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol typical misc

Eurasian Master Race MassGrunts's Avatar
    MassGrunts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MassGrunts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MassGrunts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MassGrunts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MassGrunts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MassGrunts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MassGrunts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MassGrunts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MassGrunts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MassGrunts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MassGrunts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Succumb to the dark side.

Srs tho, it's good to learn about that ****. You also become aware of ways in which you can take advantage of ur own privileges. Also those classes are legit reverse-sausage fest. There's like 1 dude to every 8 women, so enjoy
    Sophie Arvebrink appreciation crew

Mod Negs: 1

AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try your hardest to just space out. I did that chit and don't remember anything from class. Go in and an hour later walk out wondering what just happened to the last hour. Stay strong.

Just hope that no chick comes in talking about a "rape" that happened to her 4 months before. Seriously this happened in my class. It was a 25 minutes discussion about how this bish had sex with a dude. Then was starting to regret it 4 months later. She wanted to know if she should go to the police. Thankfully the majority didn't think the police would classify it as rape.

Don't know how I made it through that chit.

Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stay true to your beliefs.

stay true to yourself

be a real american

ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Study accounting, engineering, comp sci, medicine, etc... just basically use those filler classes they force you to take as time to think about your real course load.

Originally Posted by MassGrunts View Post
    Succumb to the dark side.

Srs tho, it's good to learn about that ****. You also become aware of ways in which you can take advantage of ur own privileges. Also those classes are legit reverse-sausage fest. There's like 1 dude to every 8 women, so enjoy
    Honestly never thought of this. Good idea!

Originally Posted by AiHatecrime View Post
    Try your hardest to just space out. I did that chit and don't remember anything from class. Go in and an hour later walk out wondering what just happened to the last hour. Stay strong.

Just hope that no chick comes in talking about a "rape" that happened to her 4 months before. Seriously this happened in my class. It was a 25 minutes discussion about how this bish had sex with a dude. Then was starting to regret it 4 months later. She wanted to know if she should go to the police. Thankfully the majority didn't think the police would classify it as rape.

I hope this type of chit doesn't come up. I'm also a non-white male, so I won't be targeted. I feel sorry for a couple of my fellow white brah's in the class though..

AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope this type of chit doesn't come up. I'm also a non-white male, so I won't be targeted. I feel sorry for a couple of my fellow white brah's in the class though..
    Keep your head down and you should be fine. Don't question any bullchit they say. Its the only class that I know of that can spout off false info as facts. If you ever disagree with them and provide studies they will just throw it out because its a "patriarchal" study.

At least in my class. The teacher hated men.

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AiHatecrime View Post

I'd tell her if she was fuking serious then pack my chit and walkout of class
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

BamHurgler is a name known to all. (+5000) BamHurgler is a name known to all. (+5000) BamHurgler is a name known to all. (+5000) BamHurgler is a name known to all. (+5000) BamHurgler is a name known to all. (+5000) BamHurgler is a name known to all. (+5000) BamHurgler is a name known to all. (+5000) BamHurgler is a name known to all. (+5000) BamHurgler is a name known to all. (+5000) BamHurgler is a name known to all. (+5000) BamHurgler is a name known to all. (+5000)

pretty much this. I work for my university dealing with students and the training they make us sit through is fkin ridiculous. I just zone out and dont listen to the bs
    *Toronto Misc Crew*

Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have two options:
    1. Keep your head down and don't rock the boat.

Or

2. Go full Milo Yiannopoulos and truth bomb them with facts and logic.

Choose wisely
    *Sperries and Polos crew*

*Official misc blue eyes crew*

*Misc George Carlin Crew*

Oooooo I'm a ghost

SC: poptartgainz

wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We had a 'social psychology' class like this. Luckily it seemed like the instructor had intended to be a real psychologist, but got pigeonholed into the class talking about privilege so the sjw thing wasn't her career track. So the textbook was garbage and basically dictated how you should feel about things, but the instructor was actually reasonable and realistic. This was also a few years before this type of class really picked up steam and had people getting fired over things.
    BBWHTC

Lighten923 is just really nice. (+1000) Lighten923 is just really nice. (+1000) Lighten923 is just really nice. (+1000) Lighten923 is just really nice. (+1000) Lighten923 is just really nice. (+1000) Lighten923 is just really nice. (+1000) Lighten923 is just really nice. (+1000) Lighten923 is just really nice. (+1000) Lighten923 is just really nice. (+1000) Lighten923 is just really nice. (+1000) Lighten923 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dont argue in class that chit will only go south, just find other people who understand that it's all bs and laugh at it with them

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Poptartgainz View Post
    You have two options:
    1. Keep your head down and don't rock the boat.

Or

2. Go full Milo Yiannopoulos and truth bomb them with facts and logic.

Choose wisely
    lol milo is goat
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    I'd tell her if she was fuking serious then pack my chit and walkout of class
    Oh the teacher made sure to ask the all the guys what they thought of the man's actions. All I said was "I don't know, I wasn't there". That was enough to get the class of harpies to verbally insult me.

"She just told you everything you need to know" that was the reply I got from one of the other girls in the class. Every time you left that class you felt like you had a target on your back.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Learn a trade,something in technology,firefighting,police or military or be forced to take mandatory brainwashing classes..
    Learn something practical and you wont be forced into those stupid classes
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whats with all the stupid fkn college threads today. Going to neg them all tomorrow.

Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raesh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StainlesSon View Post
    Pepper your angus cuz society is going in dry
    this is great

SnowEh is just really nice. (+1000) SnowEh is just really nice. (+1000) SnowEh is just really nice. (+1000) SnowEh is just really nice. (+1000) SnowEh is just really nice. (+1000) SnowEh is just really nice. (+1000) SnowEh is just really nice. (+1000) SnowEh is just really nice. (+1000) SnowEh is just really nice. (+1000) SnowEh is just really nice. (+1000) SnowEh is just really nice. (+1000)
    What I heard Ben Shapiro say about exactly this is imo true. Just go along with it. He said when he was in University he just went along with whatever the class/school did. He wrote exactly what the teacher wanted to see just so he could get good grades. You can speak your mind after you graduate, but because you spent money on it just go along with it (or be neutral). It's less stressful and you won't risk your grades.

Sure it's cool to speak your mind and defend yourself, but at the end of the day no one cares that you did and your just causing yourself trouble. Wait till you graduate. Then use your education to get a good paying job and use your resources to speak your mind. Now is not the time.

Originally Posted by SnowEh View Post
    What I heard Ben Shapiro say about exactly this is imo true. Just go along with it. He said when he was in University he just went along with whatever the class/school did. He wrote exactly what the teacher wanted to see just so he could get good grades. You can speak your mind after you graduate, but because you spent money on it just go along with it (or be neutral). It's less stressful and you won't risk your grades.

Sure it's cool to speak your mind and defend yourself, but at the end of the day no one cares that you did and your just causing yourself trouble. Wait till you graduate. Then use your education to get a good paying job and use your resources to speak your mind. Now is not the time.
    Yea this is what I'll do most likely. Again, I may not be as extreme as some people on here or on /pol on 4chan (it's a chitshow over there) but I still have my own opinion on this kinda stuff. I'll stay silent and if called upon, will give a completely unbiased answer or challenge them a bit depending on how many others agree with me. Funny thing is, I think I'll do extremely well because I've literally spent hours reading and posting about this stuff on forums overt he years lol.

Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

found OP

TankTopCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TankTopCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TankTopCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TankTopCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TankTopCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TankTopCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TankTopCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TankTopCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TankTopCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TankTopCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TankTopCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have one class (so far) where I'll be learning about "patriarchy, oppression, privlege" etc. I was stunned today while sitting in class hearing the Professor blindly mumbling on about the gender wage gap, white privlege etc.
    You srs?
    English is not my first language, if you see something out of place feel free to correct me. Ty

*Only shaves with straight razor crew*
    *Drinks tea every day crew*
    *Home gym crew*
    *Feet and legs appreciation crew*
    *Account being monitored by a third party crew*

King Of The Dinosaurs Tyrannosaur88's Avatar
    Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    STEM not even once.
    *Misc resident dinosaur and animal expert*
    *Fossil hunting and collecting crew*
    *Metal detecting crew*
    *Palaeontology crew*
    *Too many similar and obscure crews crew*

Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    know where you want to be, know how to get there, and get there srs

RealLifeManlet is not very well liked. (-100) RealLifeManlet is not very well liked. (-100) RealLifeManlet is not very well liked. (-100) RealLifeManlet is not very well liked. (-100) RealLifeManlet is not very well liked. (-100) RealLifeManlet is not very well liked. (-100) RealLifeManlet is not very well liked. (-100) RealLifeManlet is not very well liked. (-100) RealLifeManlet is not very well liked. (-100) RealLifeManlet is not very well liked. (-100) RealLifeManlet is not very well liked. (-100)
    Only time I've ever experienced anything like this was the first day of sociology 101 and the professor tells us she's one of the organizers for Occupy Wall Street LA and encourages us to go out and join her. Couldn't handle an hour of listening to her just knowing what was in store for the whole semester. I dropped the same day and replaced with a boring ass american history class.