Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cellucor's C4 NeuroPre-Workout in action review by aramirezjr

Special thanks to TheSolution aka Chef Bob and the folks at Cellucor for allowing me to give C4 Neuro. C4 Neuro is proof that good things come in small packages. The container is one of the smallest I have taken for a PreWorkout. You open the container and the aroma of the blue raz hit you. The crystals range from rather large to very fine which I initially thought would prove that more liquid would be needed to get the C4 Neuro dissolved.

Well to my surprise, even the first time mixing this in 6oz of water which is what is recommended, it dissolved completed without any effort. With 6oz of water the blue raz flavor really hits hard, but since it is in small amount of water it is easy to take down.

I tried different amount from 4oz (way too strong, but still dissolved well and took it like a shot) to 12oz of water which was more diluted flavor but could continuously take while on my way to the gym (this is the way I preferred). First thing you notice regardless of how much water is the extreme focus within 15 min of taking it. I would say this focus would last a good hour at least. Second thing you get is the extreme clean energy, this on the other hand will have you going for another 4-5 hours easy. In my opinion C4 Neuro is a great PWO to take if you workout in the am as you will not need a cup-o-joe after your workout, you will be C4 powered for at least 1/2 your day

Also, i tried taking the C4 at different period with different food intake and found it to be optimally when taken with a carb meal about 1 hour before workout. I found that even when fasted you get the energy, but your body lacks the carbs needed to keep hitting the weights hard. If I ate a pop-tart about 15 min before taking the C4 Neuro I found that only did I get good carbs in me, but also C4 Neuro seemed to be taken in by the body faster due to the sugar spike.

Also, I wanted to see different amounts of C4 neuro and if more than 1 scoop was needed. I must say that 1 scoops to me is just enough. i tried 1/2 scoop and you still get the focus and energy, but it does not last as long (about 30-45min). When I tried 1 1/2 scoops, I did not find that it provided anything beneficial. To me, it seemed like I had the same amount of energy, focus, and longevity of energy. The one thing I did notice is that the niacin hit me much harder at the higher 1 1/2 scoop. Again 1 scoop was just enough to get that little tingling feeling.

Overall C4 Neuro is an excellent product for extreme focus and energy. I would recommend this any time, but if you want pumps I would add some carbs and agamatine to the mix. Mainly, carbs before taking the C4 Neuro and 1g Agmatine with the C4 PWO and 1g intra. That was the one thing I did find missing from this formula was the pumps. But, stacked with single ingredients you have a very versatile formula that can not only be used on weight training days, but also on cardio days. Can also make for one hell of an energy drink.
    Last edited by Aramirezjr; 01-14-2016 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Adding pics
    Previous Logs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163204351
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163179741
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163056781

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really appreciate the detail and honest in the product review.
    Some people love it fasted and some prefer it with food. It just depends on how far away from their pre-workout meal they dose the product.
    If you wanted Extra Carbs you could do C4 Mass and add bulk agmatine to the mix. That may be your next option to consider in the future based off your feedback. Maybe consider giving it a shot??

Thanks again for your review!

Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aramirezjr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Really appreciate the detail and honest in the product review.
    Some people love it fasted and some prefer it with food. It just depends on how far away from their pre-workout meal they dose the product.
    If you wanted Extra Carbs you could do C4 Mass and add bulk agmatine to the mix. That may be your next option to consider in the future based off your feedback. Maybe consider giving it a shot??

Thanks again for your review!
    Yes...and last night had it for Legs day and took it with 1 gram Bulk Agmatine and 1 gram mixed intra and the pumps and energy were awesome! Also, I ate a Pop-Tart before having Neuro and man it took affect much faster. Again thanks so much for this opportunity!
    Previous Logs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163204351
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163179741
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163056781

am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great review. We have the same shaker lol
    "A man who wants something will find a way; a man who doesn�t will find an excuse."
    -Stephen Dooley Jr

yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great review! Love the pictures! #CellucorNation
    Certified Personal Trainer
    ~American Council on Exercise

"The Newest Version of the Old Me"