TaylorKelley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TaylorKelley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TaylorKelley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TaylorKelley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TaylorKelley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TaylorKelley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TaylorKelley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TaylorKelley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TaylorKelley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TaylorKelley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TaylorKelley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ace Certification Question

Hi! So I just started on the essentials of exercise for fitness professionals book by ACE and was wondering how heavy is the content in chapter 1 going to be on the test? I understand how concepts build off of one another, but as far as memorizing the content for the chapter is it necessary or just supplemental?

Thanks!

Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TaylorKelley View Post
    Hi! So I just started on the essentials of exercise for fitness professionals book by ACE and was wondering how heavy is the content in chapter 1 going to be on the test? I understand how concepts build off of one another, but as far as memorizing the content for the chapter is it necessary or just supplemental?

Thanks!
    I cant post a link but if you google "What do I really need to know from ACE's Essentials of Exercise Science for Fitness Professionals Manual"

That should give you a fair idea!