Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just turned 30. How old are you OP?

I've dated women who were from 24-33. Current gf is 26. Have had girls who were 19-20 flirting and interested in dating.

The only thing age gives you is more of a sense of self. If you can hang onto your looks then you're ok. I looked young through my 20s so now I'm in a pretty good spot.
    "Throughout the whole of life one must continue to learn to live, and what will amaze you even more, throughout life one must learn to die." -Seneca

When we forgive we are forgiven
    When we love we are loved
    When we bless we are blessed
    When we give we receive...crew

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XRebel View Post
    WOW you get an award cuz you can google!!
    As I said MULTIPLE TIMES this is a TEMPORAY Aacct. I wanted to anonymity . FKN get ova it. Like am i hurting anyone? If I even fkn cared and was trying to be fake whateva you called it why would i use such a overused pic? GOD YOU ARE A 2YR OLD. Like the rest of this retarted place, cuz yea everyone here is actually being THEM SELF ON HER LOL you admittedly say that your all insecure and basically Bull sh*tting the whole time! Did I not say 100 times that I was not supposed to have accounts like this?? Did you really epect me to put a pic on here when i flat out said I was HIDING LOL!!! WOW LOL
    I never said I was smart, just that you aren't who you say you are in your avi. If you want to remain anonymous, just don't post an avi at all. You're allowed to bullchit as much as you want on here, it's just that pretending to be an attractive feminist crosses the line of what is believable.

Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EctoPlasmic217 View Post
    how often do guys in their 30's have success with girls in their early to mid-20's?
    A lot. I'm 30 and date girls in their 20s no problem.
    "Throughout the whole of life one must continue to learn to live, and what will amaze you even more, throughout life one must learn to die." -Seneca

When we forgive we are forgiven
    When we love we are loved
    When we bless we are blessed
    When we give we receive...crew

FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    I apologize. I did not implied that you are old at all. I understand your frustration. I believe things happen for a reason. If it is meant to be, then it is meant to be. Yes I know. You might think that is BS. So what if you got into a relationship and that relationship becomes horrible? The grass is not always greener on the other side.
    Nothing to apologize for. I don't think what you said is BS, although I don't agree with it. That being said, you're right; the grass is not greener on the other side. Its important to me that I find a good relationship. But the truth is, you can't find a good relationship without being in a few first, even if a few are bad.

Simply put, I'd just like to experience what everyone else has experienced. I can't say with any confidence that my life has been any better because my social life has been completely non-existent. For many years, I was extremely unhappy and, even though I'm at a better place now, I'm still somewhat of a "cold" person.
    Ad astra per aspera

FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Murgatroid View Post
    Just turned 30. How old are you OP?

I've dated women who were from 24-33. Current gf is 26. Have had girls who were 19-20 flirting and interested in dating.

The only thing age gives you is more of a sense of self. If you can hang onto your looks then you're ok. I looked young through my 20s so now I'm in a pretty good spot.
    I'm 29, turning 30 this year. I still look like I'm in my early 20s. I could pass for a teenager.
    Ad astra per aspera

berryhibiscus will become famous soon enough. (+50) berryhibiscus will become famous soon enough. (+50) berryhibiscus will become famous soon enough. (+50) berryhibiscus will become famous soon enough. (+50) berryhibiscus will become famous soon enough. (+50) berryhibiscus will become famous soon enough. (+50) berryhibiscus will become famous soon enough. (+50) berryhibiscus will become famous soon enough. (+50) berryhibiscus will become famous soon enough. (+50) berryhibiscus will become famous soon enough. (+50) berryhibiscus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bye?

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    check it out **** FACES
    What is that supposed to be? Are you using a copper pot for a mirror? Just go no-avi if you aren't willing to provide proof.

Originally Posted by berryhibiscus View Post
    Bye?
    Probably not. I haven't seen a mod in here in ages. I'm not going to report him/her. I find the ranting oddy entertaining.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    check it out **** FACES
    Not trying to be a dick, but you have the body of a prepubescent girl. Would not **** you.

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xrebel View Post
    right cuz you have no baggage your perfect are you? Wow must be nice, what a dusch!

haha banned

i am too good at sniffing out fakes
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FitCross View Post
    Simply put, I'd just like to experience what everyone else has experienced. I can't say with any confidence that my life has been any better because my social life has been completely non-existent. For many years, I was extremely unhappy and, even though I'm at a better place now, I'm still somewhat of a "cold" person.
    I see your point. Do you base your happiness around your social life?

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    I see your point. Do you base your happiness around your social life?
    No. But at some point life does become boring without other people in it.
    Ad astra per aspera

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bumping this thread.

I'm 30 and I'd have to say that this is probably the best year I've had with dating since my college heyday. It gets a lot easier for men as they get older for the following reasons:

- If you aren't fat, that alone puts you in the 60th percentile.
    - If you have a full time job that puts you in the 70th percentile.

Again, it's amazing/depressing to see how many guys my age have a **** job or have a paunch already. You don't need to be making $10k a day but you should do more than work the evening shift at a Target if you're 31.

- If you have a car that puts you in the 75th percentile.
    - If you have any hobbies or interests besides Netflix, video games, and checking your smartphone that puts you in the 80th percentile.
    - If you have a well paying job, are in management, or run a successful company you are in the 85th percentile.
    - If you look better than most of the skinnyfat bros who are 5-10 years younger than you and you have all of the aforementioned handled, you are in at least the 90th percentile of men.

The numbers are obviously for effect but once you are in this tier, the doors are open for you for women ages 20 and up. It's like a hot knife going through butter in terms of challenge and difficulty.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew