Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Legs007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legs007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legs007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legs007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legs007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legs007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legs007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legs007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legs007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legs007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legs007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FitCross View Post
    Assuming you're single, have you found that potential mates in your age group (age 30 - 35) are a little less picky and are a bit more open to people they may haven't considered relationship material in the past? I ask primarily because I turn 30 this year and I'm wondering if, for someone like me, "my time" will be during this period. While I'm less than a 6/10, one factor I've in my favor is that I haven't aged much. Its during this period of time that a lot of guys will lose their attractiveness and, while I won't gain anything, I certainly won't lose anything either.

How about you? Have any of you altered your preferences or are you willing to look at people whom you would've never given a chance to in your teens and 20s?
    Sorry, but guys in their 30s are still attractive, not less attractive and maybe even more attractive in many ways.

XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by demfeelsbro View Post
    In my 30's dating a girl 10 years younger. Wouldn't girlfriend up a women my age, not dealing with baggage.

right cuz you have no baggage your perfect are you? wow must be nice, what a dusch!

XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100) XRebel is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Simple00 View Post
    I have to take a stance against the people in this thread saying that women aren't into dating older men. Lol, what? Why do younger women date older guys? Because people are hypergamous as hell.

Two things that women find attractive is confidence resources. The older the man, the more resources and confidence he has, most of the time. This is why you see women dating older guys in high school. The older guys are more mature, thus they have more confidence. Additionally, the older guys have cars and driver's licenses.

Then when girls are in University you often see them dating guys who are in trades and are already established in well paying careers. These guys also have houses and vehicles of their own and are more confident than the hipster sitting beside her in Intro to psychology who is focused on where and when he can get his next bong toke.

Then if you're on an online dating website and you take a look at a 28 year old female Uni graduate's profile she will often have stated that she will date guys who are in their mid thirties. Why? Probably because there are established lawyers, doctors, etc. in that age bracket and she wouldn't have to worry if if those guys are going to "make it" or not.

And why do older guys date younger girls? Because high value women are hard to get, therefore why would a guy not just take what comes to him without a hassle. Also guys value a sexy body/face over resources and confidence, generally.

not saying they aren't into it just saying that everyone has a preference. i just think its really unfair of guys to write off women they're own age because they supposedly have "baggage" or some bull**** response like that. like I'm sorry your not perfect. no one is. age is just a fkn number dude! I'm 31 and people think im 21!! so what if were talking to me an found out my age you'd stop talking to me?! so immature! I'd never want to date someone or even talk to someone as petty as that! life is about more then, sexy body, face, breeding potential!!! go buy a fkn cow or something my god! you choose based on that you will never be satisfied or happy. guaranteed dude. feel sorry for you...

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XRebel View Post
    right cuz you have no baggage your perfect are you? wow must be nice, what a dusch!
    No divorce, no kids, no ties with an ex (house, dog etc)...90% of women my age have this 'baggage' and i'm not dealing with that...just my preference, no disrespect.

Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not saying they aren't into it just saying that everyone has a preference. i just think its really unfair of guys to write off women they're own age because they supposedly have "baggage" or some bull**** response like that. like I'm sorry your not perfect. no one is. age is just a fkn number dude! I'm 31 and people think im 21!! so what if were talking to me an found out my age you'd stop talking to me?! so immature! I'd never want to date someone or even talk to someone as petty as that! life is about more then, sexy body, face, breeding potential!!! go buy a fkn cow or something my god! you choose based on that you will never be satisfied or happy. guaranteed dude. feel sorry for you...
    I don't choose a girl based on face/body alone. A girl's personality is very important to me. If a girl is a bish, I will smash her but that is it.

I am saying that this is how is works. Humans are superficial. The broke chubby, short guy is going to have a hard time with women and the ugly fat girl is going to have a hell of a time with men, even if said people have fantastic personalities. It's not all about personality, it is very much about superficial qualities as well.

EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how often do guys in their 30's have success with girls in their early to mid-20's?

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_..._relationships
    In August 2010, Michael Dunn of the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff completed and released the results of a study on age disparity in dating. Dunn concluded that "Not once across all ages and countries ... did females show a preference for males significantly younger than male preferences for females" and that there was a "consistent cross-cultural preference by women for at least same-age or significantly older men".
    I know at least 5 women who have married men 15-20 years younger, so they are outside of that study.

One couple is still happily married 20 years later. They met at work. He is a nerdy guy and she was a single Mom with 3 kids who knew how to code. He was 35, she was 50. He didn't want kids. Her first husband was a cop and cheated on her with prostitutes, so she is very happy with this man.

One is a very attractive French woman, so most of the men who hit on her are younger men. The other is a very attractive.

If a woman is a 9 at age 20 and gets divorced when she's 50, she's not going to be attracted to men at her age who have fallen downhill. When I was in LA I met a guy from cougarlife.com for drinks (just drinks, no smash), and he said that most of the women on the site were former models who wanted good looking men.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    I know at least 5 women who have married men 15-20 years younger, so they are outside of that study.

One couple is still happily married 20 years later. They met at work. He is a nerdy guy and she was a single Mom with 3 kids who knew how to code. He was 35, she was 50. He didn't want kids. Her first husband was a cop and cheated on her with prostitutes, so she is very happy with this man.

One is a very attractive French woman, so most of the men who hit on her are younger men. The other is a very attractive.

If a woman is a 9 at age 20 and gets divorced when she's 50, she's not going to be attracted to men at her age who have fallen downhill. When I was in LA I met a guy from cougarlife.com for drinks (just drinks, no smash), and he said that most of the women on the site were former models who wanted good looking men.
    You don't seem to grasp the concept of statistical outliers. Like how your grasp of reality falls outside the normal range.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Daisy start a new account?
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wouldn't say my standards have slipped. To the outside world it may appear that way.
    I have always been attracted to older men.
    In my 20's I wanted to date men in their thirties.
    Now I'm in my thirties I want to date men in their forties.
    I know I get interest from men in their twenties whom I just ignore. Not into that, but I never seemed to notice my peers taking much interest in me in my twenties.
    Now I'm in my mid-thirties I notice that they do.
    I'm not sure what to make of it because I'm not at all used to it.
    The men I have wanted to date haven't perhaps looked after themselves physically as my peers do.
    But then they have better characters. And I always choose good character over body/looks/career I'm looking for long term though.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Legs007 View Post
    Sorry, but guys in their 30s are still attractive, not less attractive and maybe even more attractive in many ways.
    Sorry about what?
    Ad astra per aspera

FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    I wouldn't say my standards have slipped. To the outside world it may appear that way.
    I have always been attracted to older men.
    In my 20's I wanted to date men in their thirties.
    Now I'm in my thirties I want to date men in their forties.
    I know I get interest from men in their twenties whom I just ignore. Not into that, but I never seemed to notice my peers taking much interest in me in my twenties.
    Now I'm in my mid-thirties I notice that they do.
    I'm not sure what to make of it because I'm not at all used to it.
    The men I have wanted to date haven't perhaps looked after themselves physically as my peers do.
    But then they have better characters. And I always choose good character over body/looks/career I'm looking for long term though.
    After reading these three pages, I'm starting to think people don't really change. In fact, it actually proves something that I've always believed to be true - the person you are at 30 is, by-and-large, the person you'll be for the rest of your life.

Of course, that doesn't bode all that well for me - I'll be having the same trouble with dating and relationships as I do now!
    Ad astra per aspera

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EctoPlasmic217 View Post
    how often do guys in their 30's have success with girls in their early to mid-20's?
    for me lots. most of the girls over the past few years have been 21 to 23.
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

Originally Posted by demfeelsbro View Post
    No divorce, no kids, no ties with an ex (house, dog etc)...90% of women my age have this 'baggage' and i'm not dealing with that...just my preference, no disrespect.
    I personally wouldn't either if it was causing an issue in they're life. If not causing an issue your writing off a lot of nice ppl...do you not want kids? Just curious, me and my bf (both of us) cannot have kids. So I understand part of what your saying only because a lot of guys didn't want to date me once they found that out. Would you have seen that as baggage?

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    You don't seem to grasp the concept of statistical outliers. Like how your grasp of reality falls outside the normal range.
    That's because I live in a place of statistical outliers, and I'm a special person Statistics don't fit me or my tennis club female friends.

I have a very strong grasp of reality, graduated Magna Cum Laude, 15 years of experience in hi tech managing ad campaigns for some of top companies in the world, and now working in IT software, masters degree, etc.

If I was in la-la land and had no idea what was going on, I couldn't keep a job like that. I would get fired, and I've seen many people get fired.

Remember we put different personas on forums. Obviously I won't write all of this in emails at work lol.

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Daisy start a new account?
    7:1

LMFAO

see now that's not me but hey there daisy!

Ashe133 is not very well liked. (-100) Ashe133 is not very well liked. (-100) Ashe133 is not very well liked. (-100) Ashe133 is not very well liked. (-100) Ashe133 is not very well liked. (-100) Ashe133 is not very well liked. (-100) Ashe133 is not very well liked. (-100) Ashe133 is not very well liked. (-100) Ashe133 is not very well liked. (-100) Ashe133 is not very well liked. (-100) Ashe133 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I can say that I'm less picky and more open minded in my 30s than I was in my 20s

Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just turned 31, and would prefer not to date much over 26. Want a family, and don't want to rush against the clock of a woman in their 30s already. The vast majority of women I've met in their late 20s/30s and are single either have kids, divorced, or have had a life changing/scaring relationship that has given them issues.

ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    30+ single women are used up physically and damaged psychologically and emotionally. And you can just smell the bitterness and desperation. DO NOT WANT.

I'd rather jack off to my sweet memories of all the teenage and early-20s bitches that i've fukked, thank you very much.

Originally Posted by Yes-Xplode View Post
    Just turned 31, and would prefer not to date much over 26. Want a family, and don't want to rush against the clock of a woman in their 30s already. The vast majority of women I've met in their late 20s/30s and are single either have kids, divorced, or have had a life changing/scaring relationship that has given them issues.
    sounds like you got a clock of your own there buddy....and do you really think a girl under 26 is going to want that right away? Maybe if there weren't guys like you they wouldn't be scarred to begin with.

rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ErsatzSpartan2 View Post
    30+ single women are used up physically and damaged psychologically and emotionally. And you can just smell the bitterness and desperation. DO NOT WANT.

I'd rather jack off to my sweet memories of all the teenage and early-20s bitchtes that i've fukked, thank you very much.
    Can confirm. Every 30+ chick I ever dated/smashed had serious issues. Smashed a 42 y/o once and she was even more bat chit crazy.
    But there probably are exceptions...

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As with all misc discussions, the real issue is that we're generalising...

It's all relative to the individual.

I've just turned 30 and it's hard to imagine my dating prospects over the next decade being any worse than the previous decade.

The real issue I find, if any, is that your opportunities drop off as you get older. It's not like you're entirely phucked, it's just that it's 10 times harder compared with when you're young and have opportunites practically thrown at you (if you're deemed worthy).

Western society really is designed for the quick developer, but whinging about it won't change anything and sometimes there's a lot of merit/growth in having to take the harder road...
    Last edited by alltrapbrah; 01-13-2016 at 02:39 AM.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God look at what I unleashed upon the world!

The problem, as always, seems to be that there's a big disparity between what the "vocal" and "silent" groups do. The more vocal group, which tend to speak only for themselves, seem to buck the trend, while the silent crowd seems to fall into these broader social patterns as ascertained by various research studies. I suppose that's the problem with me even asking the questions I ask, because the folks who respond tend to be people who'd refute any premises I may put forth.

One benefit I see coming my way is that I've become a little less self-conscious. I'm a bit more comfortable with who I am and I've carved out a little identity for myself that I own. My hope is that as the "picture" of who I am becomes clearer, there'll be women out there who view me with clarity and can decide whether I'm worth pursuing a relationship with.
    Somehow what you wrote here got stuck in my head. lol...

Always be comfortable with yourself and find someone who will accept you for who you are. You are still young. What you can offer to the woman, you should expect the same thing from her. As for me, I do not think my selection has changed. But again, I like the shy, nerdy types because I am a nerd myself. lol..

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMFAO

see now that's not me but hey there daisy!
    Nope. Daisy uses a real pic of herself in her avi. You use some picture that's posted all over the internet and from 2013.

http://flat--belly.tumblr.com/post/37345993082

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...Om2kAXjq&hl=en

Not saying it's impossible that, that's you. Just highly unlikely you join bb.com a couple weeks ago and post a 3 year old pic for an avi.

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Somehow what you wrote here got stuck in my head. lol...

Always be comfortable with yourself and find someone who will accept you for who you are. You are still young. What you can offer to the woman, you should expect the same thing from her. As for me, I do not think my selection has changed. But again, I like the shy, nerdy types because I am a nerd myself. lol..
    I'm sure there's someone out there who might accept me for who I am. The challenge is finding that person. As for being young, I'm far from old. But being a virgin, never-been-kissed, never-had-a-girlfriend 29-year-old is definitely an outlier, don't you think?
    Ad astra per aspera

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Magnolia916 View Post
    That, and more. I am usually forced to date down, unfortunately.
    lol how do you know he is not dating down ?
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sure there's someone out there who might accept me for who I am. The challenge is finding that person. As for being young, I'm far from old. But being a virgin, never-been-kissed, never-had-a-girlfriend 29-year-old is definitely an outlier, don't you think?
    I apologize. I did not implied that you are old at all. I understand your frustration. I believe things happen for a reason. If it is meant to be, then it is meant to be. Yes I know. You might think that is BS. So what if you got into a relationship and that relationship becomes horrible? The grass is not always greener on the other side.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FriendOfFrank View Post
    Nope. Daisy uses a real pic of herself in her avi. You use some picture that's posted all over the internet and from 2013.

http://flat--belly.tumblr.com/post/37345993082

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...Om2kAXjq&hl=en

Not saying it's impossible that, that's you. Just highly unlikely you join bb.com a couple weeks ago and post a 3 year old pic for an avi.
    Neckbeard ******* posing as a woman confirmed. Pretty obvious from the git go.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

WOW you get an award cuz you can google!!
    As I said MULTIPLE TIMES this is a TEMPORAY Aacct. I wanted to anonymity . FKN get ova it. Like am i hurting anyone? If I even fkn cared and was trying to be fake whateva you called it why would i use such a overused pic? GOD YOU ARE A 2YR OLD. Like the rest of this retarted place, cuz yea everyone here is actually being THEM SELF ON HER LOL you admittedly say that your all insecure and basically Bull sh*tting the whole time! Did I not say 100 times that I was not supposed to have accounts like this?? Did you really epect me to put a pic on here when i flat out said I was HIDING LOL!!! WOW LOL