Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Mirin '03 Chad avatar?? Jibt3ch's Avatar
    Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
    They are being PC. That is what being PC like Bernie and Hillary will get you.

Canada isn't GOAT. If Canada didn't sit right above the US, things would be much different for you guys. Germany is an amazing place, however. There are so many amazing things there, but the zero tolerance erroring on the side of the PC Police extreme will always keep it from reaching its potential and that potential could literally be GOAT if they played their cards right.

The police by default should be.

Hopefully it would never reach that point here in the US, but yep, we have guns and know how to use them to defend out country if we have to do so.

Yep, this is what PC crap gets you.
    Oh ya I know Canada would be a different place if it wasn't the US toque, but it is and because of that I still feel canada is goat. Also feel canada and USA are very similar other then a few obvious things. I have never been to Germany but everything I read and seen about Germany prior to the whole Syria refugee thing made it seem like it would be a fuking amazing place to live.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Misc proud dad crew
    You have my word as a schons crew
    -Bulldog
    ***Will be banned for necro bumping threads crew***

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    I truly believe there is a group of very powerful people that want to destroy the Western world, and I don't mean from the Middle East, I mean from likely the USA/Isreal.

Because nothing that happens makes any sense anymore, it all seems orchestrated.
    I lol when people think that things "just happen" as if it some sort of rudderless random progression. It's absolutely intentional and if you listen careful to globalists, they tell you exactly what they are doing.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Mirin '03 Chad avatar?? Jibt3ch's Avatar
    Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I truly believe there is a group of very powerful people that want to destroy the Western world, and I don't mean from the Middle East, I mean from likely the USA/Isreal.

Because nothing that happens makes any sense anymore, it all seems orchestrated.
    Fuk in spread with you m8.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Misc proud dad crew
    You have my word as a schons crew
    -Bulldog
    ***Will be banned for necro bumping threads crew***

Stats subject to change jubjubthecow's Avatar
    jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000) jubjubthecow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    in english?

Pic's without the sign?

Location: Corner of Juan Valdez, and Jalapeno Ave., United States Virgin Islands
    myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    I lol when people think that things "just happen" as if it some sort of rudderless random progression. It's absolutely intentional and if you listen careful to globalists, they tell you exactly what they are doing.

And then the MSM will downplay it and tell anyone who points it out to put on their foil hat

Don't forget to rep parkchesterbrah

Man, he looks ticked! I wouldn't wanna be me right now, but I don't have a choice

XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she wrote it in the wrong language, I doubt those animals can read german.

Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jubjubthecow View Post
    in english?

Pic's without the sign?
    it says : respect us.we are not fair game even when naked!!!

just google "respektiert uns wir sind kein freiwild" and i get the results you desire. she is an actress making lots of stuff like this, running around naked for some feminazi awareness usually. her name is Milo Moire (32). thank me later
    - Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.

- You can´t have both feet at the ground and kick ass at the same time.

*Misc physicist crew*

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Xeledon View Post
    you have no idea how bad it is and how cucked the average german is through 70 years of post war allied multiculti muh tolerance nazi evil propaganda. together with only left wing liberal mainstream media..... it´s a huge clusterf*ck here.

now even the "right wing" get blamed and are accused of "oh ok so now when the immigrants start touching the women you fascists suddenly think womens rights are important"? The politicians in power live so far in their dreamworld they literally don´t understand anything thats going on right now. i could write a hole essay of what´s going on here but you just can stand in awe.... luckily when you look at the comment section in the media people started realizing whats going on 2 month ago and just laugh at the "journalism" in germany.

"gestern noch geklatscht, heute schon begrabscht"

JUst LOLLLL
    Amen Ra Squad Up

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would lol a little inside if some subhuman goatfukker snuck up behind her and stole a cheeky tongue-punch of her fartbox.

On a serious note. Can you imagine these pricks trying this with the Chinese?

They wouldn't even waste bullets on them.

They'd just run over them all in tanks and feed the remaining pulp to their pigs.
    fist yourself

purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm so glad I visited Germany before chit started to hit the fan. Would never go there now srs
    Positive crew

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The "open door" immigration policy and having a million people just walk in wasn't a great idea because you don't know who the hell you're bringing in which is a big risk

in Canada at least we're doing it right. 6,000 people came in last year but were vetted with a preference for families, women, and children, and certain men.

Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Well then I guess a part of us should be thankful for the refugee crisis as perhaps it will serve as a stimulus to reverse liberalism in the west and put PC culture in its place. Who knows, maybe there will be more nationalistic-like uprisings in other countries similar to the recent one in Poland. And those together may finally uproot this so-called Jewish interest that is destroying the West.....oh and I'm sure the Muslims will get taken care of as well.

Registered User Crew hewhodar3s's Avatar
    hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    The "open door" immigration policy and having a million people just walk in wasn't a great idea because you don't know who the hell you're bringing in which is a big risk

in Canada at least we're doing it right. 6,000 people came in last year but were vetted with a preference for families, women, and children, and certain men.
    Of course Canada is doing it right, like the UK is and probably America. That is because they can't simply walk into our countries. The issue for the UK is once all these refugees become EU citizens they can move here very easily if they wanted to.

Question to German brahs, is the invasion still happening or has it slowed down due to winter?

Completely agree, nothing makes sense any more and everything is breaking down before our eyes. These kind of things do not happen by accident.
    Last edited by hewhodar3s; 01-09-2016 at 12:45 PM.
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i dont even think it needs to be orchestrated; it's inherent with competition

those at the top don't want to see YOU at the top, they are literally creating ways to keep you from there; to take advantage of you.

whether or not that's necessary within a culture i dont know.

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by krazy33 View Post
    i dont even think it needs to be orchestrated; it's inherent with competition

those at the top don't want to see YOU at the top, they are literally creating ways to keep you from there; to take advantage of you.

whether or not that's necessary within a culture i dont know.
    Theres a ton of other ways to do that, instead of bringing in millions of 3rd world immigrants and completely destroying their economic system by having to support them.

CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wrong thread.

Edit : Yes germanz are now indeed cucks that let their women being assaulted by savages.

SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you have no idea how bad it is and how cucked the average german is through 70 years of post war allied multiculti muh tolerance nazi evil propaganda. together with only left wing liberal mainstream media..... it´s a huge clusterf*ck here.

now even the "right wing" get blamed and are accused of "oh ok so now when the immigrants start touching the women you fascists suddenly think womens rights are important"? The politicians in power live so far in their dreamworld they literally don´t understand anything thats going on right now. i could write a hole essay of what´s going on here but you just can stand in awe.... luckily when you look at the comment section in the media people started realizing whats going on 2 month ago and just laugh at the "journalism" in germany.

"gestern noch geklatscht, heute schon begrabscht"

Why aren't German CITIZENS doing anything? Why are people so beta there? Those immigrants would get trashed here if they did such things as in Germany
    No hymen, no diamond crew
    Politically incorrect crew
    Wieners out crew

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Theres a ton of other ways to do that, instead of bringing in millions of 3rd world immigrants and completely destroying their economic system by having to support them.
    Well, yea i was talking about the groundwork leading up to this

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SadBoys View Post
    Why aren't German CITIZENS doing anything? Why are people so beta there? Those immigrants would get trashed here if they did such things as in Germany

I would imagine lots of people want to do something, but with all these extreme PC liberals you literally risk your entire social standing and quite possibly your job if you speak out against the norm. being a PC ******* is literally a religion, a religion that has replaced Christianity all over Europe. So if you start speaking out against someones religion, you are ostracized quite quickly.

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't live in Germany, so anyone who does can correct me, but I feel that it is the same as it is in any Western nation.

You can ignore the problems when they aren't RIGHT at your doorstep. When it isn't in YOUR neighborhood and you can still stuff your face and put on the football game. And obviously the media ignores all of this and tries to sweep it under the rug - some people just do not know.

But it's like putting droplets of water into a glass. No-one notices at first, or they do and don't care. But eventually it will overflow. When people are in physical danger and are afraid they will be FORCED to stand up. The only question is will it be too late by then.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

http://www.returnofkings.com/62716/t...estern-culture

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would imagine lots of people want to do something, but with all these extreme PC liberals you literally risk your entire social standing and quite possibly your job if you speak out against the norm. being a PC ******* is literally a religion, a religion that has replaced Christianity all over Europe. So if you start speaking out against someones religion, you are ostracized quite quickly.
    so basically the reason conservatards don't speak up is about their fear of losing social standing

LOL

how does it feel to be getting cucked by force?

Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    because starting 1945 (or 1990 for eastern germany) we are being brainwashed by post war allied propaganda, social engineering and brainwashing. there is only one country more left/communist/indoctrinated than germany and that is sweden. you are labeled racist or nazi for basically everything and even ******** remarks can cost you your job. dead fkn srs. thanks to the government and left liberal media you basically have a "mild" form oft "left fascism" going on and there are people are reporting you to officials..... basically a STASI without getting paid.

and when you are "outed as a nazi", even tough you would be considered left-wing in other countries, you can say bye bye to your social life. this was the situation until one month ago. people are starting to wake up now, slowly....
    - Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.

- You can´t have both feet at the ground and kick ass at the same time.

*Misc physicist crew*

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the timing of the immigrants arriving is interesting. the treaty between the us and germany to have us troops in bases there expired not long ago so majority of the bases (v corp) has moved out of there, which may have at least helped out with some of the drama going on out there

Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    so basically the reason conservatards don't speak up is about their fear of losing social standing

LOL

how does it feel to be getting cucked by force?
    Well ya, you could lose your job or be fined, maybe some of your friends and co workers will think you are a Neo Nazi or something. I don't know for sure I don't live in Germany but I have some friends that live there (in Munster)

PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    her name is Milo Moire (32). thank me later
    Just googled. Hnnngggg. Thanks brah.

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So how long until the feminists who have chit all over men run like a damsel in distress towards the white male patriarchy they hate so much?

Oh I definitely shouldn't intervene, woman should be able to handle this themselves. Hell they probably voted in these liberal idiots.

Germany is done.
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Jacksonville Jaguars

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because starting 1945 (or 1990 for eastern germany) we are being brainwashed by post war allied propaganda, social engineering and brainwashing. there is only one country more left/communist/indoctrinated than germany and that is sweden. you are labeled racist or nazi for basically everything and even ******** remarks can cost you your job. dead fkn srs. thanks to the government and left liberal media you basically have a "mild" form oft "left fascism" going on and there are people are reporting you to officials..... basically a STASI without getting paid.

and when you are "outed as a nazi", even tough you would be considered left-wing in other countries, you can say bye bye to your social life. this was the situation until one month ago. people are starting to wake up now, slowly....
    I find it even more disturbing that you are more worried about your job, than the threat of "losing your country", to speak up and fight for what you believe in.

BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000)
    With all that's going on in Europe, it made me think back to Anders Breivik and his manifesto.

Now before you tear me to pieces, I'm not saying his method of sending this message was right, but he clearly saw all of this happening.

You can look up his manifesto on youtube.. "On the day of the attacks, Breivik electronically distributed a compendium of texts entitled "2083: A European Declaration of Independence", describing his far-right militant ideology. In them, he lays out a worldview encompassing Islamophobia, support for "far-right Zionism" and opposition to feminism. The texts call Islam and Cultural Marxism "the enemy", argue for the violent annihilation of "Eurabia" and multiculturalism and advocate deportation of all Muslims from Europe based on the model of the Beneš decrees. Breivik wrote that his main motive for the atrocities was to market his manifesto."

The hand that feeds you. TheAdz95's Avatar
    TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    I find it even more disturbing that you are more worried about your job, than the threat of "losing your country", to speak up and fight for what you believe in.
    Speaker of truth right here.
    "
    I would have nuked Russia by now.

It doesn't matter if they're wrong. It doesn't matter if they're right.

They need to pursue deescslation immediately."- GreatOldOne.