Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sonnicc88 is just really nice. (+1000) sonnicc88 is just really nice. (+1000) sonnicc88 is just really nice. (+1000) sonnicc88 is just really nice. (+1000) sonnicc88 is just really nice. (+1000) sonnicc88 is just really nice. (+1000) sonnicc88 is just really nice. (+1000) sonnicc88 is just really nice. (+1000) sonnicc88 is just really nice. (+1000) sonnicc88 is just really nice. (+1000) sonnicc88 is just really nice. (+1000)

New Years eve in Germany...is this real life ?

i have been to that cathedral before...,maybe 7 years ago, it's a beautiful building

but germans let me ask you something...whats going on here ? do germans speak turkish or arabic now ? are there any germans left ? and why do they shoot fireworks at people ? and why do you let them rape your women ?????? some of them were refugees ffs

4:40 minutes

i dont wanna get political but i kinda get the impression that trump is the only person that would save usa from what merkel did to europe/germany

Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you have no idea how bad it is and how cucked the average german is through 70 years of post war allied multiculti muh tolerance nazi evil propaganda. together with only left wing liberal mainstream media..... itīs a huge clusterf*ck here.

now even the "right wing" get blamed and are accused of "oh ok so now when the immigrants start touching the women you fascists suddenly think womens rights are important"? The politicians in power live so far in their dreamworld they literally donīt understand anything thats going on right now. i could write a hole essay of whatīs going on here but you just can stand in awe.... luckily when you look at the comment section in the media people started realizing whats going on 2 month ago and just laugh at the "journalism" in germany.

"gestern noch geklatscht, heute schon begrabscht"
    - Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.

- You canīt have both feet at the ground and kick ass at the same time.

*Misc physicist crew*

KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WTF is Germany thinking?

Mirin '03 Chad avatar?? Jibt3ch's Avatar
    Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feel so bad for Germany. Was actually my top 5 places I'd wanna live if I left the GOAT Canada. Now I wouldn't even want to visit it.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Misc proud dad crew
    You have my word as a schons crew
    -Bulldog
    ***Will be banned for necro bumping threads crew***

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Germans need to get the police on their side. At the end of the day they are still Germans who have a wife, mother, daughter and can see the terror unleashed by the refugees.

Registered User StarshipTrooper's Avatar
    StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000) StarshipTrooper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kozlicek View Post
    Demonstration in Germany against immigrants today..

Where all the cops been hiding during end of the year?

[youtube]XUlRSrIYFrI[youtube]
    lol typical Germany. Police no where to be seen during any migrant riots, but when their native population has a demonstration they come out and cuck the living chit out of their own people.

Phucking LOL its over, boyos.

Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kozlicek View Post
    Demonstration in Germany against immigrants today..

Where all the cops been hiding during end of the year?

especially when they had around 200 police officers at the cologne main station and did NOTHING. in the south, 80 protesters peacefully blocked the way of a refugee center so that busses canīt enter and they had 400 police officers in full armor ready to mob them away. and for that demonstration you linked: around 1500-2000 demonstrators against immigration, 1000 demonstrators against fascism and around 2000 police officers. what is going on here is unbelievable.

but i hope it gets way worse, it is the only way that people will learn. either that way or when the boot of a soldier has do crush their balls for a learning process. if this continues germany will be an example for the rest of europe and the US on how to ruin a country within one year (and were are only 4 month in by now). women are already afraid to go out here, all legally available weapons are sold out, militias are forming at some places already going out in the evening looking for people that need help etc..

if this continues for another 6-10 you will have the military involved inside the country or civil war will be broken out.

*Misc physicist crew*

Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zorbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Police was understaffed because it was New Years and Germany in general is a cuckold place

brb place i grew up at going to ****

brb now i live in GOAT america

Srs tho if some muzzies started shooting fireworks at people and then groping and sexually assaulting women in the U.S. you best better believe that hoards of angry muslimhaters are gonna hit the streets and start machine gunning every single islamic pig down
    *US Army crew*
    *Emergency Medicine crew*

OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am just in awe of some of their policies, some people just want to watch the world burn
    Anti FA Crew

Location: Corner of Juan Valdez, and Jalapeno Ave., United States Virgin Islands
    myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL couldn't read chit in the comment section but "Adolf Merkel"
    Don't forget to rep parkchesterbrah

Man, he looks ticked! I wouldn't wanna be me right now, but I don't have a choice

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I always wanted to visit Germany but now I'm not so sure...
    Pureblood

ÂĄViva Cristo Rey!

ÐžÐ― Ð―Ðĩ Ņ‡ÐĩÐŧÐūÐēÐĩК, ÐūÐ― КаК КŅƒŅÐūК ÐķÐĩÐŧÐĩза

KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    I always wanted to visit Germany but now I'm not so sure...
    Might as well go to Iran.

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KevinHarvick View Post
    WTF is Germany thinking?
    They are being PC. That is what being PC like Bernie and Hillary will get you.

Originally Posted by Jibt3ch View Post
    Feel so bad for Germany. Was actually my top 5 places I'd wanna live if I left the GOAT Canada. Now I wouldn't even want to visit it.
    Canada isn't GOAT. If Canada didn't sit right above the US, things would be much different for you guys. Germany is an amazing place, however. There are so many amazing things there, but the zero tolerance erroring on the side of the PC Police extreme will always keep it from reaching its potential and that potential could literally be GOAT if they played their cards right.

Originally Posted by LugosiNineOne View Post
    Germans need to get the police on their side. At the end of the day they are still Germans who have a wife, mother, daughter and can see the terror unleashed by the refugees.
    The police by default should be.

Originally Posted by Zorbs View Post
    Police was understaffed because it was New Years and Germany in general is a cuckold place

brb place i grew up at going to ****

brb now i live in GOAT america

Srs tho if some muzzies started shooting fireworks at people and then groping and sexually assaulting women in the U.S. you best better believe that hoards of angry muslimhaters are gonna hit the streets and start machine gunning every single islamic pig down
    Hopefully it would never reach that point here in the US, but yep, we have guns and know how to use them to defend out country if we have to do so.

Originally Posted by OnePostPony View Post
    I am just in awe of some of their policies, some people just want to watch the world burn
    Yep, this is what PC crap gets you.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just kill them all or at least deport.

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I truly believe there is a group of very powerful people that want to destroy the Western world, and I don't mean from the Middle East, I mean from likely the USA/Isreal.

Because nothing that happens makes any sense anymore, it all seems orchestrated.

FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    obligatory

FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    I truly believe there is a group of very powerful people that want to destroy the Western world, and I don't mean from the Middle East, I mean from likely the USA/Isreal.

Because nothing that happens makes any sense anymore, it all seems orchestrated.

didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FAMane View Post
    obligatory

No thx jeff

Both merkel and hitler are clowns

They need a leader who isn't a weak cuck like merkel and one who isn't a war hungry **** like hitler
    Cured from yellow fever crew

Cured from taylor swift fever crew

Cat has bigger social life then me crew

Agar.io misc crew : Parrotbrah

HoisinHeaven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoisinHeaven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoisinHeaven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoisinHeaven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoisinHeaven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoisinHeaven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoisinHeaven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoisinHeaven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoisinHeaven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoisinHeaven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoisinHeaven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Angry

Originally Posted by myzlplix View Post
    LOL couldn't read chit in the comment section but "Adolf Merkel"

Merkel is the exact opposite of Hitler.

He'd make short work of these untermenschen.
    fist yourself

That was super heavy.. FMCMuscle's Avatar
    FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

No doubt about it.

Ever read Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six?
    Stop WKing
    Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal

Originally Posted by didact117 View Post
    No thx jeff

They need a leader who isn't a weak cuck like merkel and one who isn't a war hungry **** like hitler
    war hungry like hitler? churchill and poland were way worse back then.

poland wanted war with the west, the south and east and refused any kind of negotiation for germany to build a 50km long highway. and churchill refused any peace offers without explanation and so the war continued after oct. 1939. churchill could have prevented this.

*Misc physicist crew*

ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErsatzSpartan2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just LMAO @ any fruitcake who believes that old dyke Merkel has any power whatsoever.

Originally Posted by didact117 View Post
    No thx jeff

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This is absolutely what is going on.

Do people HONESTLY believe that world leaders like Merkel think that a mass influx of refugees is a benefit to their country? Of ****ing course not. She isn't retarded - she is a puppet. Of course, people tried to warn everyone of this in the past but no-one listened.

What is the best way to kill a population without the use of weapons?

Location: Corner of Juan Valdez, and Jalapeno Ave., United States Virgin Islands
    myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    Merkel is the exact opposite of Hitler.

He'd make short work of these untermenschen.

No doubt, but I see the parallel in that Adolph was like "Phuck all theses Jews"

and merkel is like "Phuck all these German citizens"
    Don't forget to rep parkchesterbrah

Man, he looks ticked! I wouldn't wanna be me right now, but I don't have a choice

The hand that feeds you. TheAdz95's Avatar
    TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It reminds me of today's democracy structure where establishment parties always love to bicker against each other but when it comes right down to their survival they will always side with each other against a non establishment party.
    This was seen in UK, in France and on a greater scale, was seen when the allies sided with the devil (communists). This was no coincidence.
    WW2 was a war between globalists and traditionalists who didn't favour their countries being plundered.
    And the effects of it are seen today, people living in the allied countries are not immune to the disease either.
    "
    I would have nuked Russia by now.

It doesn't matter if they're wrong. It doesn't matter if they're right.

They need to pursue deescslation immediately."- GreatOldOne.

Originally Posted by FAMane View Post

fkn this. cultural marxism spawned political correctness and other abminations.

especially listen to this guy!

*Misc physicist crew*

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AP5 Crew

Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yep, it's undeniable. Those select few whom have this control are starting to go a step too far though. The government has long took advantage of the citizens ignorance, but now it seems they are treating us as though we are fools. Fools we are not.