Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Platinum Account User BoomPowSurprise's Avatar
    BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow you idiot. She's going to break up with you and you'll be on the hook for payments. GG
    *6'0" crew*
    *moveable sound crew*
    *always pick 3 crew*
    *perestroika cigeretka in mouth crew*
    *bmw crew*
    *downhill mountain biking crew*
    *briefcase full of money crew*
    *smash your girl in some Adidas flip flops crew*

Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    No matter what The Misc says, he's still gonna do it. He'll hit her with the "Oh, well...let me think about it" line, then she'll give him the ol', "I thought you loved me? Don't you want me to be safe?" routine. He'll cave.

Sleep tight credit.

Some friends and I were having a conversation today about financial chemistry between two people. I honestly couldn't focus on the convo because I had you on my mind. I just had this big grin on my face. I thought about how we click....when you touch me, kiss me....when I cosign stuff for you. I love it. I want to try something if you're game. I want you to fukc my credit. Default on me and just grind on it. I wanna suck up your debts and get them all over my credit report. I'm not gonna touch you, I just wanna use my pen and let you get as nasty as you want. Then, let me turn you over the title to my car and then try to get it back.....slowly. Dribble out my savings, let you slowly bankrupt me. Then, after I've eaten my fill, whatever happens next, does. I don't even care about the sex, I just need to be ruined by you.
    Deuteronomy 28:35

Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by porcupinetree View Post
    Good idea. Dump and problem solved.

Ok, maybe he could talk to her and teach her. It's possible. But in my expeince, a 20 year old chick with entitlement mentality is not going to enjoy being lectured to. She will get emotional and do the whole "If you loved me..." and who knows what else.
    Even if she knows you are right, that only makes it worse.

Oh sure, there are exceptions. I rarely see them, but they do exist.

It's the same as trying to carefully tell a gf that you think her weight gain is not healthy and she should stop eating so bad and should start going to the gym with you and how much you care about her health and happiness.
    How often does that work?

Been there, done that. That's why whenever money comes up in any relationship, I say "No" and it doens't go beyond that.
    No explanations
    No reasons
    Just No.
    What age are you brah if you don't mind me asking? You're giving some great advice and seem to have had a lot of experience of debt with friends etc.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingHanley View Post
    my dad co-signed me in April 2014,last July I traded my charger for an Altima payments went up $20 and the Loan is all Under my name. I'm not stuck with the Loan with her for the whole 6 years

Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my dad co-signed me in April 2014,last July I traded my charger for an Altima payments went up $20 and the Loan is all Under my name. I'm not stuck with the Loan with her for the whole 6 years
    After reading through all of this, it has become obvious that you do not want the help of the misc. You came here in the hopes that others would agree with your poor decision, and when they didn't you decided to go into denial mode and argue with literally 50 people that tell you this is a terrible idea.

Let me be the 51st person to say this is a TERRIBLE idea. If her parents won't cosign there is a reason. Nobody your age "needs" an audi. Find something that is reasonable and reliable. When that audi breaks down (and let me tell you, it will) the repairs will cost more than the two of you can afford and what then? I doubt you've even taken that into account, so again this is a terrible idea.

If you won't see logic and reason, then please stop replying and go sign the damn lease. The rest of the misc'ers and I will be waiting for your thread in 6 months titled "My GF broke up with me and stopped making payments on her car, MISC LAWYERS HELP!"

Arizona to East Texas kingHanley's Avatar
    kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't co-signed yet brahs don't understand the negs. Day off is Tomorow so I still have time to think about it.
    *Firefighter-Paramedic Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *White Zero Ultra Monster Crew*
    *2A Crew*
    *Conservative Crew*

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Age 22. Don't be a muppet bro

Edit: why do you need time to "think about this"? Every response itt has told you it's a bad idea. Don't do it *******

ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't co-signed yet brahs don't understand the negs. Day off is Tomorow so I still have time to think about it.
    Don't.

Get.

An.

Audi.

I don't care if you cosign for a car for her, but she obviously knows nothing about vehicles other than "it looks pretty", if you're going to be financially liable for this thing then make her get something reliable.

Also that one dude who said you should put it in your name and have her cosign on that hit it on the head, if you're on the hook, you should own the car.
    It'd be like staying fat while running marathons because it's more impressive to finish a marathon when you're overweight. It might be impressive in the short run, but in the long run it just doesn't make any sense. ~breathinglife

Raw competition lifts ....................Equipped
    Squat 661
    Bench 490...........................................666.9
    Dead 585

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Don't do it bro. If you two break up, she will refuse to pay the car.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's nothing to think about. If she wants this car, she needs to do it on her own.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

"Be curious and never give up, however difficult things might seem. Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up." -Stephen Hawking

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Don't sign your name for a car for anyone, not even your own family because they will not hesitate to screw you over and fuk with your life.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    STFU it's not a hard decision. You know you're gonna do it and you deserve every neg coming your way for even entertaining the idea.

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If she expects a 3yr old Audi then she doesn't love you OP.

Fukking money grabbing twatslag.

Fukking negging you if you go through with this.

I bet she won't even let you PIITB.

If you tell her no then she breaks up with you, then you know you did right.
    fist yourself

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not negging you, but lol. If all of the advice in this thread hasn't swayed you 1) nothing will, so just go sign it and 2) you shouldn't have wasted your time making this thread. Although if/when it doesn't work out, PLEASE be willing to suck up your pride and post a "you were right misc" thread.

If you just don't want to hurt her feelings, say "I can't co-sign for you, my credit isn't good enough. I had to have my dad co-sign for me just to get my own car". Unless she knows you have good credit then just say "sorry, but I can't." Like someone said on the first page the amount of time you're name is attached to that car loan is probably longer than any of your relationships have lasted in the past....

Did you already say why her own family won't co-sign? I didn't read the entire thread. I'm sure her own father saying no isn't for no reason.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

VicxSpecies will become famous soon enough. (+50) VicxSpecies will become famous soon enough. (+50) VicxSpecies will become famous soon enough. (+50) VicxSpecies will become famous soon enough. (+50) VicxSpecies will become famous soon enough. (+50) VicxSpecies will become famous soon enough. (+50) VicxSpecies will become famous soon enough. (+50) VicxSpecies will become famous soon enough. (+50) VicxSpecies will become famous soon enough. (+50) VicxSpecies will become famous soon enough. (+50) VicxSpecies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hesher View Post
    Some friends and I were having a conversation today about financial chemistry between two people. I honestly couldn't focus on the convo because I had you on my mind. I just had this big grin on my face. I thought about how we click....when you touch me, kiss me....when I cosign stuff for you. I love it. I want to try something if you're game. I want you to fukc my credit. Default on me and just grind on it. I wanna suck up your debts and get them all over my credit report. I'm not gonna touch you, I just wanna use my pen and let you get as nasty as you want. Then, let me turn you over the title to my car and then try to get it back.....slowly. Dribble out my savings, let you slowly bankrupt me. Then, after I've eaten my fill, whatever happens next, does. I don't even care about the sex, I just need to be ruined by you.

Holy wow. This made my day. Take my measly reps.

OP. Urine idiot if you sign for anything you do not have your name on physically. That dude from ******** who bought another man's girlfriend a car comes to mind.
    Two words.

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brah I gave you a very legitimate response a page or so back and didn't neg, curious what you think about it
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how did nobody see this? holy fuucking lol

GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100) GatorsBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    ho lee phuk hes gonna do it. itshappening.gif
    shes gonna ride off into the sunset in that audi with chad leaving you with the bill
    the amount of *******ry you are about to commit is astounding
    i hate using the word cuck but it fits here man
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW
    U.S. ARMY
    chitlord
    Misc slump buster...........not srs..........semi srs?

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you can accept Jamal driving around town in the car after she replaces you then fine.

Inb4
    "I got a bad bitch with a Audi on everything"

AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lmao at cosigning for anybody that's not your child who you raised responsibly.
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******

Rawdog Crew

Neg bitter/self-hating FA threads/posts on sight

3x mod neg survivor

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would be pretty funny if op says no and she breaks up with him. He would owe everyone itt a blow job for saving him
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you actually do end up signing, i'm moving to arizona to fuuck your girlfriend in the car you're helping to pay for.

Location: Height: 5'11", Weight: 160 lbs, United States Virgin Islands
    jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100)
    sleep tight pupper

Arizona to East Texas kingHanley's Avatar
    kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Audi was just the car she fell
    In love with, the Audi is not the point of the discussion it's consigning. She can get something like an accord, Altima, Camry etc
    *Firefighter-Paramedic Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *White Zero Ultra Monster Crew*
    *2A Crew*
    *Conservative Crew*

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Alwaysbrah7 View Post
    What age are you brah if you don't mind me asking? You're giving some great advice and seem to have had a lot of experience of debt with friends etc.
    I'm 46.
    I've been through a lot. Experience is a good teacher, and i am good at learning from other people's dumb mistakes.
    I've make my share of mistakes too.

I have too much experience with debt and friends because it's my nature to help people out, especially my friends.
    Just considering my brother when I paid for his gym membership. i thought I was doing him a favor. Made sense to me.
    But it was bad for him. Sure I saved him money in the long run, but I put him in a bad position. Most decent people WANT to pay their own way. I know that because I want to. I don't want anyone's charity.
    Paying for my brother put too much pressure on him and I would not do that to him again.
    It's one thing to help someone in a desperate situation. Sure, he could not afford to pay it all up front, but he could pay the payments and that's what he should have done. The pressure he felt was not worth it.

I went through the same thing a while ago. My parents loaned me a few thousand dollars and I was in a tight spot. I paid them back in a couple of months by going on complete poverty living. They didn't like me doing that and said I didn't have to pay them back right away.
    I couldn't. I had to pay them back immediately. For my own integrity and peace of mind. And I did. I could not in good conscious pay for anything non-essential when I could be paying them. But I even went beyond that.

My sister found out that they had given me that loan and she got really upset and said they shouldn't have done that and even complained about this affecting her inheritance.
    It made me sick to my stomach because she took loans from my parents and then didn't want to pay them all back and my parents let her off the hook sometimes.
    Then she marries into money and resents me for getting a loan?
    Well, she sucks with money and has entitlement issures.
    She was pretty shocked when she heard how fast I paid it back.

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope this thread never dies
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats funny is i haven't seen 1 post saying do it, out of 160 post and you still have to think about it? do you really think this is misc being the misc? we are saying its stupid because it is

just LMAO if you go through with it in no way shape or form with this end well
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.
    GERS 2015 crew

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ***IT Master Race Crew*** pm me any IT questions (jobs, resume help etc...)

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post

If you tell her no then she breaks up with you, then you know you did right.
    This is wisdom.

I had a gf a few years ago who wanted something major from me. She assured me over and over that I could trust her. I had concerns and told her so. She promised that she would NEVER do anything like that to me. We knew each other for 5 years.

Well, I finally told her no. What she was asking for was too much and I could not do it. She went crazy and actually did ALL of the things that she said she would never do.

That wasn't enough. Later, after I thought it was all over and hadn't spoken to her in a while, I suddenly find out that she called my boss and my landlord and made some pretty awful accusations about me.
    Lucky for me, they knew me well enough to not believe her, but her goal was to make me lose my job and my home.

Girls are capable of pretty amazing things when they don't get what they want.

JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't fukking do it. Take it from me. I was with someone for four years and co-signed on a loan. Next thing I know I'm laid off, she sloots and I'm stuck with a loan and no income to pay for it. Your credit is worth more than your girl's desire to drive a fukin Audi. Trust me.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ClevelandCavsbenchreaction.gif
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"