RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Difference Between Norephedrine and Norephedrine HCL?

To all,

I have found a sight that sells the same stck as ADIPOKINETIX and still has some left. The only difference that I have found is that their Norephedrine is not HCL, is that a major difference or what? If not then I will just order from them. Here are the links to both Adipo and the other brand.

1.) this one is from Anabolic Fitness and is called NYC stack..

http://www.anabolicfitness.net/Merch...egory_Code=WLP

2.) Here is Adipo,

http://store.yahoo.com/1-sports-supp.../ad180cap.html

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One is a salt, one is a base. Salts are more stable and more water soluble -- that is basically the only difference.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org