Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

--Magnum Nutraceuticals - Heating up the Winter Stack--

Let's warm up the winter and looking for spring break bodies!

We need 5 SOLID Loggers for

Heat Accelerated - Fat Incinerator

Magnum Heat® Accelerated combines 30 fat-incinerating ingredients to support the optimal environment to burn fat.* This product will have you firing on all cylinders! Infusing thermogenic agents and natural stimulants, Magnum Heat® Accelerated raises the body's core temperature to promote fat loss.* Magnum Heat® also contains a blend of Adaptogens to support the body's fat reduction and physical transformation.* Adaptogens are anti-oxidants that help support endocrine hormones and may promote immune system function, help the body cope with stress and promote optimal homeostasis.* Magnum Heat® will help provide the support you need to attain the body you desire.*

Acid - CLA Isolate
    Magnum Acid™ is a Pharmaceutical Grade fat isomer designed to target problem body fat areas. Magnum Acid™ is a scientific formulation with proven ingredients that increase metabolism and promote lean muscle growth. With its potent 80%+ concentration and a proprietary blend of both CLA isomers, Magnum Acid™ will astound you with rapid fat loss and full body tightening.

Mimic - Insulin Mimicker
    Magnum MIMIC® harnesses the power of insulin mimicking to increase one’s insulin sensitivity, without increasing insulin levels in your body. A person who is “insulin resistant” has a hard time processing carbohydrates, which results in the release of excess insulin to get glucose into the resistant cells. Insulin resistance is a sign of the beginning stages of diabetes and occurs when the body is not able to utilize the insulin correctly. When your body releases excess insulin, carbs are stored as body fat, when they should be used as energy and as glycogen for bigger, fuller muscles. MIMIC® was formulated to increase insulin sensitivity for all healthy individuals. So whether you’re trying to build muscle, burn fat, or both, you need every calorie you ingest to be optimized. You want carbohydrates to supply energy and great pumps, and proteins and healthy fats to build muscle and burn fat!

Tell us how you're keeping your lean body in the
    coming winter months and how this stack would benefit you.

After a very mild start to winter here, its becoming colder and its amazing!

Let see it!

Rules:
    18+ Years Older
    Post Could of 200+
    Finished Pervious Logs
    USA and Canada Only
    Start Log Upon Receiving Products
    Cannot be running other logs

MUST:
    - Post a Log in Sponsored Supplement Log Section (PM BCon and Myself the Link)
    - Post 3-4 times a week with updates on how the supplements are working and helping you
    - Post a Bodybuilding.com Store Rating of Each product upon completion of the products.
    - Post a Forum Review on the Stack as well

Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whoa baby! This is quite the promo!!
    _____
    Pn1 Certified Nutrition Coach
    ISSA Certified CFT
    Instagram: @makenzie_costley
    www.makenziecostley.com

graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    I just moved to Winnipeg, Manitoba from Alberta and all I can say is that if I thought Edmonton was cold...wow. This is a whole new level.

I moved for school. I live about a 20 minute walk from campus and walk to school everyday. Anything that will help keep me warm on my daily walk to and from campus will be much appreciated lol.

Throw in some of those disposable hand warmers and I certainly wouldn't complain :P

I meet all the log requirements. The product mimic in particular seems awesome!
    Muskate,

You owe Nutrabolics a Supernova log (a log I recently completed) and Muscle Elements an Amino PM log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9748863&page=2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9631703&page=2

You're not eligible for this promo according to Magnum's specifications.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heat Accelerated.... great product! Definitely warms you up.

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'd get in on this but i need to have a plan together in order for this to help.

besides, looking at Justine is heat enough
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let see those apps!!!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bump 4 awareness. In 4 support. Surprised more people aren't applying for this. I would apply if I were cutting and/or weren't currently in the middle of a another stack.
    Twatter: marked4u2c

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Never on BB.com anymore crew**

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back." - Henry Rollins

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No one wants this?
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    No one wants this?
    IN FOR SUPPORT!
    Bump the thread.

I don't get it either. This thread should be smoking hot with apps. Somebody else said it, 'Summer bods built in Winter months.'
    As you know I am soon to finish logging E-BRAKE/THRUST/TONIC. This could be the next step for me or in addition to another run with E-BRAKE.

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here are my past review:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Blue...cals/Power_XD/

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=169525873

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1400012603

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=168394423

- Post 3-4 times a week with updates on how the supplements are working and helping you
    Yes I can
    - Post a Bodybuilding.com Store Rating of Each product upon completion of the products.
    Of course
    Yes
    I am still on Mimic, I am on my 6 months straight so far, never try your fat burner.
    Last edited by alvin1; 01-07-2016 at 04:10 PM.
    TRAIN HARD...LIFE IS SHORT !

graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am interested in logging and reviewing this stack. I have logged for you guys in the past and had a great experience. I would love to drop some weight and tone up a little more so I can be a little faster for next football season! I think this stack would be very effective for that, and help me get the most out of all my excessive carb loading! haha
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

My reviews:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/graysonthacker

Magnum bump!

My reviews:

Looking Good guys, and love the support. This is a great wether you are just trying to keep it tight while trying to add some more size.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Heat, Mimic, Acid bump!

My reviews:

Question

Where's everyone wanting to lean gains?!?! Spring Break bodies start now.....
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Magnum is looking to deliver some serious stacks here.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Magnum is looking to deliver some serious stacks here.
    Another Magnum Heat bump!

My reviews:

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Hello
    Is it me you're looking for?
    I can see it in your eyes...
    BUMP!

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    I agree! I'm here for lean gainz too!

My reviews:

MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why aren't more people entering?!

Bump for awesomeness!
    2 weeks into my stack! Whoot!
    _____
    ISSA Certified CFT
    www.makenziecostley.com

How is the E-brake for you?

paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    For me? Dude, check out my first run with it in this thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9435883&page=1

And this is my current log of E-BRAKE/THRUST/TONIC: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...03&pagenumber=

I've been taking 2 every night before bed, says to take 3. It's been 2 weeks and I feel like I'm seeing more definition which is what I'm ideally aiming for. So I think that's thanks to both e-brake and the heat. I will say I've been waking up during the night, wide awake. I'm able to get back to sleep after a while, but I do still wake up refreshed at 5am to hit the gym.. so not that big of a deal. Loving it.

_____
    ISSA Certified CFT
    www.makenziecostley.com

Looking good. E Brake does wonders. Any time you can wake up looking better, it's FTW (for the win)
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Looking Great, will be announcing winners Monday!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

[QUOTE=MCostley;1416804361]I've been taking 2 every night before bed, says to take 3. It's been 2 weeks and I feel like I'm seeing more definition which is what I'm ideally aiming for. So I think that's thanks to both e-brake and the heat. I will say I've been waking up during the night, wide awake. I'm able to get back to sleep after a while, but I do still wake up refreshed at 5am to hit the gym.. so not that big of a deal. Loving it.

Nice to have a Women feedback on E-brake! Thank you for sheering!

WINNERS

Huge Congrats guys! PM me your complete info along with Phone Number (FedEx Requires this) and I'll get this out ASAP!

Here are my past review:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Blue...cals/Power_XD/

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=169525873

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1400012603

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=168394423

Yes I can
    Of course
    Yes
    I am still on Mimic, I am on my 6 months straight so far, never try your fat burner.
    Originally Posted by graysonthacker View Post
    I am interested in logging and reviewing this stack. I have logged for you guys in the past and had a great experience. I would love to drop some weight and tone up a little more so I can be a little faster for next football season! I think this stack would be very effective for that, and help me get the most out of all my excessive carb loading! haha
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Thumbs up

Thank you! Fat be aware!!!!!!!!

congrats guys!

Huge congrats to our winners. Looking forward to following along.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM