Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Exclamation Never order from Elitefts pos company

So everyone is already aware of the blackfriday debauchery elite Fts pulled putting the SSB bar up for a sale price and then after multiple people had made their orders Elitefts called customers demanding they pay 90$ or they will cancel the order even though that was the price they put on their website.
    also their customer service is horrible and takes at least a week for any reply or anything to be processed

So anyways fast forward a month i figured id give them the benfit of the doubt and try and order the SSB bar one more time after about aweek of "processiing this order finally shipped but heres the kicker. So i ordered one over black friday in which they cancelled and refunded but as soon as i ordered another and it was shipped...... This POS company goes and charges my card without my permission for the initial blackfriday sale which was cancelled and refunded a month ago in attempt to stick me with an extra bar

so please dont do business with such a schit company also isnt it illegal to charge someones card without their permission and can there be legal action done ?

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    is $322 a sale price, or is that the new regular price? And free shipping I see
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel your pain. I've been fighting the urge to make a similar posting with another matter. I ordered a Shoulderok from them over a month ago. Stated time was 5-10 business days to ship. At about the two week mark I received a shipping notification with no tracking number. Over a week goes by and still no package. I call them and was informed that email just automatically goes out but the item had not yet shipped. I thought about it for a couple days and decided to cancel the order. Called and got their automated message, so I left a voicemail. No return call. Tried back a couple days later and was put on hold. After 15 minutes on hold, it transferred me back to the automated message...left another voicemail with my info and stating that I wasn't sure what happened but I had been on hold. No reply. A couple days later I called back in. Spoke to the same person who had no recollection of the conversation. I was informed that my order was cancelled and the refund might take 3-5 days. A week later, no refund. Sent an email summarizing everything that had occurred and requesting a status update. Still no response over a week later. Lo and behold, the Shoulderok shows up at my door. So, not only was the product a month behind schedule (despite false notices) but I cancelled the order TWICE. Now, I still can't even get a response from anyone acknowledging the situation.

I do not say this lightly (nor based on an isolated instance) but they have the worst customer service I have experienced.
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #1 ▪[M]====[6]▪

My gym progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168508603

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    So everyone is already aware of the blackfriday debauchery elite Fts pulled putting the SSB bar up for a sale price and then after multiple people had made their orders Elitefts called customers demanding they pay 90$ or they will cancel the order even though that was the price they put on their website.
    also their customer service is horrible and takes at least a week for any reply or anything to be processed

So anyways fast forward a month i figured id give them the benfit of the doubt and try and order the SSB bar one more time after about aweek of "processiing this order finally shipped but heres the kicker. So i ordered one over black friday in which they cancelled and refunded but as soon as i ordered another and it was shipped...... This POS company goes and charges my card without my permission for the initial blackfriday sale which was cancelled and refunded a month ago in attempt to stick me with an extra bar

so please dont do business with such a schit company also isnt it illegal to charge someones card without their permission and can there be legal action done ?
    Legal action for a $400 accidental charge on a card you gave them to do business with? I seriously doubt it, you have given them the opportunity to make it right I'll assume?

But seriously man, a company screws me once, I'm done with em. Why did you go back?
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    is $322 a sale price, or is that the new regular price? And free shipping I see
    Their pricing methodology generally seems to be arbitrary and the free shipping has always been a unicorn for me. My Shoulderok didn't appear to clearly fall into any exemption...no free shipping. Looked at ordering MAG grips...no free shipping. I've gone through this same dance every time I've tried to order an item that would appear to qualify for "free" shipping.
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #1 ▪[M]====[6]▪

My gym progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168508603

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wait so they canceled your first order, then charged you again when you reordered the bar, and then they charged you a third time?
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    wait so they canceled your first order, then charged you again when you reordered the bar, and then they charged you a third time?
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by obey46 View Post
    [img]http://memeshappen.com/media/created/250/Happy-New-year--Sorry-happy-birthday--meme-38817.jpg[img]
    lol'd
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    customer service is bad too and antagonistic.

i was asking about shipping measurements and they pointed me to the number at the top of the website.

douche

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yep pretty much

its like they thought they could stick me with an extra bar because nobody bought the bars over black friday and they have an excess ammount

McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000)

If it's not too late, call your credit card company and tell them not to pay them, let Elite chase after you for their money. At minimal I would change my credit card number, at least that way those creeps wouldn't have your credit card number on file.

ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000)

I see all the complaints, and count myself lucky. I ordered and received a prowler from them - absolutely no issues with ordering, shipping, or delivery. Very happy with the product. Now, granted this wasn't a special, nor was it during a black friday or similar.. it was just a regular full price transaction at a random point of the year.

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Eeesh, how is this something to get worked up about? You're not actually out anything, no matter how much they screw up and charge your card. That's the benefit of using a credit card, just spend two minutes on the phone with card services, tell them what happened, and they'll take it off your statement. Done. You don't have to say anything to EFTS.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good, goooooood. I have another 2 hours before I have to go out and celebrate new years (translation: drink and see with whom I wake up). Just enough time to read this thread and bask in the hate. lol.
    Last edited by Mech6; 12-31-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Mechanon84 is just really nice. (+1000) Mechanon84 is just really nice. (+1000) Mechanon84 is just really nice. (+1000) Mechanon84 is just really nice. (+1000) Mechanon84 is just really nice. (+1000) Mechanon84 is just really nice. (+1000) Mechanon84 is just really nice. (+1000) Mechanon84 is just really nice. (+1000) Mechanon84 is just really nice. (+1000) Mechanon84 is just really nice. (+1000) Mechanon84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    Good, goooooood. I have another 2 hours before I have to go out and celebrate new years (translation: drink and see with whom I wake up). Just enough time to read this thread and bask in the hate. lol.

MichaelBack27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelBack27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelBack27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelBack27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelBack27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelBack27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelBack27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelBack27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelBack27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelBack27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelBack27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well that sucks to hear. Have bought from them for a long time now no complaints. While it is a fkup on their end and I see how they cant give away the bar at that price i think the handling of the situation was rather poor..
    BUT THEM DEALS THO

yep pretty much

its like they thought they could stick me with an extra bar because nobody bought the bars over black friday and they have an excess ammount
    call your credit card company and get it charged back asap. then go NC

(translation: drink and see with whom I wake up).
    happy new year, i hope that he's pretty, at least...

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lol at the thought of Mech waking up with Sherm/Goldfinger.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol. Last time I checked she was female. I'll inspect more tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Lol at the thought of Mech waking up with Sherm/Goldfinger.
    Well, it would be an interresting conversation. "Is that a rope?"

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol. Last time I checked she was female. I'll inspect more tomorrow.

Well, it would be an interresting conversation. "Is that a rope?"

LOL you guys are killing me

call your credit card company and get it charged back asap. then go NC

will that actually works it also sucks that this was the last day of the month

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will that actually works it also sucks that this was the last day of the month
    I think you need to find out for sure if that will work. Only way to do that is to call your credit card company immediately instead of spinning your wheels online to a bunch of guys, one of whom appears to be spending New Year's Eve with some old guy with a thing for rope.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just think you need to act quickly so that you don't miss the boat.

Mech, this was my way of saying "thanks for making me spew coffee all over my computer, reps on spread".
    Last edited by rlundregan; 01-01-2016 at 05:28 AM.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been saying this for a while. They aren't a company anyone wants to deal with.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm done with EFS too. I have a few items that I'll eventually rid myself of.

Do they make anything? They don't make the strength equipment, they don't make the bands, they don't make apparel, etc. Basically, they're just a store...with horrible customer service.
    Garage Gym Owner

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bench905 View Post
    I'm done with EFS too. I have a few items that I'll eventually rid myself of.

Do they make anything? They don't make the strength equipment, they don't make the bands, they don't make apparel, etc. Basically, they're just a store...with horrible customer service.
    Williams Strength is Elitefts's version of cheap Chinese labor.
    The quality shows. If you want American, you buy quality American goods. Qual-IT-TEE. Rogue, Reflex, Sorinex (if you want to spend more than it's worth), Rae Crowther, etc. Hell, Mech6 should be included by default, even if he's Canadian. His **** is on point. If EliteFTS's quality was compared to the planets, it'd be Pluto; not because it's the smallest, but because we can't even agree that it's a planet.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want in on this: My EliteFTS bandwagon horror story http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=169711293

Good news is I just sold the free chains for $90.
    "I love the smell of stall mats in the morning."

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by synthetickiller View Post
    if elitefts's quality was compared to the planets, it'd be pluto; not because it's the smallest, but because we can't even agree that it's a planet.
    lol
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's so fun and easy to rip elite a new one because there is actually a face to blame.... A sweaty bald goateed ugly face lol

tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's something else I never understood.... Why is the shipping costs at elite through the roof? Why did I get a sissy squat from edge for 250 shipped when the shipping costs from elite for a similar priced and sized item would have been 150 alone? Why did Louie sell me a reverse hyper in 2010 for 900 bucks w free shipping when elite was charging 275 to ship at the time? Did like Dave tAte piss off the ups company or are the my just pocketing that money

sgman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tombro View Post
    Here's something else I never understood.... Why is the shipping costs at elite through the roof? Why did I get a sissy squat from edge for 250 shipped when the shipping costs from elite for a similar priced and sized item would have been 150 alone? Why did Louie sell me a reverse hyper in 2010 for 900 bucks w free shipping when elite was charging 275 to ship at the time? Did like Dave tAte piss off the ups company or are the my just pocketing that money
    Weren't you the one who had a problem with the black onyx bands? Did you get a refund yet? I've been chasing them down for awhile but they don't seem to answer me anymore.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #54 ||---||