Closed Thread
Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1946
    Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    OP is banned, so I'm posting his email and Skype here.

Email: cicksunt@yahoo.com
    Thanks for the info. He PM'd me and I havent been around in few days, PM wouldnt go through. Cheers

halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Eat nothing but fruit, veggies & hemp protein powder for a few months. 100% srs. No, I'm not saying this is a cure but your body currently needs to fight this chit off. Give yourself the best possible chance.
    Were you Steve Jobs doctor?

Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thinkin about ya today cick.

If you are lurking OP hope you is good man.

Better give us an update ASAP once your ban is lifted.

Good luck buddy

whatsthedeal3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatsthedeal3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatsthedeal3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Has CickSunt proved unequivocally that he actually has cancer?

The reason I ask was another thread was made by a dude with cancer and user Motilynn instantly requested pictures to prove he has cancer.

This thread has been going a while and I have yet to see any pictures proving OP has cancer, although I havent read the entire thread.

I have however seen the OP make multiple attention whore threads and then delete them soon after. He seems like the type of person that would fake it for attention as he appears to have some sort of munchausen syndrome or narcissistic personality disorder. Either that or he has cancer and is really lonely, in which case its somewhat acceptable.

I apologize if he does have cancer and if he does I hope he gets better.

Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by whatsthedeal3 View Post
    Has CickSunt proved unequivocally that he actually has cancer?

The reason I ask was another thread was made by a dude with cancer and user Motilynn instantly requested pictures to prove he has cancer.

This thread has been going a while and I have yet to see any pictures proving OP has cancer, although I havent read the entire thread.

I have however seen the OP make multiple attention whore threads and then delete them soon after. He seems like the type of person that would fake it for attention as he appears to have some sort of munchausen syndrome or narcissistic personality disorder. Either that or he has cancer and is really lonely, in which case its somewhat acceptable.

I apologize if he does have cancer and if he does I hope he gets better.
    1 post.. fukk off

CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    update- currently sleeping in my car in the neighbors driveway of my former home. Guy came out and told me to park in his driveway. i was parked on the street. hes given me access to a garage fridge to store food. it's a humbling experience to say the least. money is too low to stay in a motel atm. I have to pick and choose my motel days which are best for immediately following my procedures.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    You know members here will always support you dude. I'll add you on skype later, but I wish you the best.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CickSunt View Post
    update- currently sleeping in my car in the neighbors driveway of my former home. Guy came out and told me to park in his driveway. i was parked on the street. hes given me access to a garage fridge to store food. it's a humbling experience to say the least. money is too low to stay in a motel atm. I have to pick and choose my motel days which are best for immediately following my procedures.
    Nice to see you back!

Set up that gofundme page brother.
    Zero fuks given.

10 year crew.

All these ****s have taken over Misc Crew

Fuk off Crew

Go fuk yourself in the pussay.

NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, Can you set up that GoFundMe account...
    I & many others might not have a huge amount of money but just reading this thread makes me wanna donate a little to help you out.

Also, if you want some food or something let me know & i'll cover it
    You need to have top nutrition right now.

Christmas Eve my auntie was diagnosed with late stage cancer and basically lived for 72 hours.
    It's seriously crazy how short life is
    Make America Great Again Crew
    Trump for Canada Crew

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Leaf12 View Post
    Nice to see you back!

Set up that gofundme page brother.

Originally Posted by NattyCory View Post
    I & many others might not have a huge amount of money but just reading this thread makes me wanna donate a little to help you out.
    These .
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    You know members here will always support you dude. I'll add you on skype later, but I wish you the best.
    most people here have been awesome. . sounds good man.

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's sad 2read updates lyk this but im glad you're still with us and fighting. I agree with^ gofundme page would @least allow others 2help in another capacity no matter how small. Keep your head up brother
    a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

Originally Posted by suprabum View Post
    It's sad 2read updates lyk this but im glad you're still with us and fighting. I agree with^ gofundme page would @least allow others 2help in another capacity no matter how small. Keep your head up brother
    pride and harassment makes it difficult to make a go fund me
    1) I don't like the idea of hand outs.
    2) some people here have left me concerned with tossing my full name on this website.

Originally Posted by NattyCory View Post

Also, if you want some food or something let me know & i'll cover it
    You need to have top nutrition right now.

Christmas Eve my auntie was diagnosed with late stage cancer and basically lived for 72 hours.
    It's seriously crazy how short life is
    cancer is a bitch. one day we won't have to deal with fatal cases.

anyone want to chat on skype?

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I... can't believe I've missed this thread.

Prayers with you brother.

Imo man. Take every dime and fly to Thailand. See amazing beaches and women. Make a video of it to leave for future generations. I hope you make it but if it looks bad, enjoy life. Be selfish. I pray your 2016 brings you happiness one way or another
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    I... can't believe I've missed this thread.

Prayers with you brother.

Imo man. Take every dime and fly to Thailand. See amazing beaches and women. Make a video of it to leave for future generations. I hope you make it but if it looks bad, enjoy life. Be selfish. I pray your 2016 brings you happiness one way or another
    about 340 to my name atm. every dollar spent is srs business. im hoping things turn around.

TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TargetBeast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    about 340 to my name atm. every dollar spent is srs business. im hoping things turn around.
    You poor mother****er... If I had a soul I'd feel so bad for you mayne. Seriously though get the GoFundMe opened, get a couple grand and do something you want to do mayne. I'm sure the misc would be able to gather a couple grand for you, hell i'd chip in 20.

Originally Posted by TargetBeast View Post
    You poor mother****er... If I had a soul I'd feel so bad for you mayne. Seriously though get the GoFundMe opened, get a couple grand and do something you want to do mayne. I'm sure the misc would be able to gather a couple grand for you, hell i'd chip in 20.
    we mustn't think like I'm terminal unless I'm deemed terminal. that's a bridge I hope I don't come to but if I do I'll file to get a portion of my life insurance

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Checking back in

Haven't checked the last few pages brah, have you set up any sort of help page?
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Checking back in

Haven't checked the last few pages brah, have you set up any sort of help page?
    the trolls will have my personal info. logically i should but i dont know if id feel right about it.-with or without the misc

Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500)
    the trolls will have my personal info. logically i should but i dont know if id feel right about it.-with or without the misc
    Have you got food stamps and welfare OP ?

Don't forget food banks/charity's all that kinda stuff. I forget where you are located but surly you have access to some of these things?

Do you have any sort of old valuables you no longer need or use? Anything that could be sold for a quick buck or 2?

Originally Posted by Boxingfella View Post
    Have you got food stamps and welfare OP ?

Don't forget food banks/charity's all that kinda stuff. I forget where you are located but surly you have access to some of these things?

Do you have any sort of old valuables you no longer need or use? Anything that could be sold for a quick buck or 2?
    sold pretty much everything theres nothing left that would amount to a months rent or anything significant.. recently got on food stamps.

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Random miscer first time seeing this. Please put your ****ing pride behind you and set up a gofundme account, I would give you a small amount (poor myself lol) to help you out.

Pride isn't worth your life.

My fiancées father passed away when she was 9 from sarcoidosis, he had the support from his family and friends but would never have lived long enough to have a child if he didn't put his pride behind him and ask for the help of his family or friends (the misc).......... if he never did that, she would never have been born and I would never be getting married to the love of my life.

Find your pride later in life when you are well, for now though set up a damn account and take some money to help you out.
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome back, OP. Nice of the guy to do what he did for you.

Platinum Account User BoomPowSurprise's Avatar
    BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dhboy View Post
    Random miscer first time seeing this. Please put your ****ing pride behind you and set up a gofundme account, I would give you a small amount (poor myself lol) to help you out.

My fiancées father passed away when she was 9 from sarcoidosis, he had the support from his family and friends but would never have lived long enough to have a child if he didn't put his pride behind him and ask for the help of his family or friends (the misc).......... if he never did that, she would never have been born and I would never be getting married to the love of my life.

Find your pride later in life when you are well, for now though set up a damn account and take some money to help you out.
    ^this.
    *6'0" crew*
    *moveable sound crew*
    *always pick 3 crew*
    *perestroika cigeretka in mouth crew*
    *bmw crew*
    *downhill mountain biking crew*
    *briefcase full of money crew*
    *smash your girl in some Adidas flip flops crew*

Originally Posted by Dhboy View Post

i suppose it doesnt make much semse to be so against it, but ive been on my own a very long time so its pretty hardwired in me to not ask for help.
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Welcome back, OP. Nice of the guy to do what he did for you.
    it is, but i intend on helping out so its more of a mutual relationship. wish he had a room for me though .

Originally Posted by BoomPowSurprise View Post
    ^this.
    i might look more into it today.

heading for a ct scan soon peace out guys

its fuking raining hard. lifes depressing looking out a window with water flowing over it. makes me realize i too will be rinsed away soon.

portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any news
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)

Big Wreck Crew