Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Inb4 3 more pages and zero comes from this matter. The Asian guy said not doing anything about it and moving on. While Evan said didnt go down like that.... seems there's the answer.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sometimes in life we get slapped for no reason.

We move on.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The gay Asian Yale student is not going to be bullied for free.

The Asian guy will not let it go. Evan will get a letter from the guys lawyer demanding restitution. The letter will threaten criminal charges, and a lawsuit if Evan doesn't comply. Evan will then need to hire a lawyer. The two lawyers will negotiate. If they can't agree on a settlement, it will most likely go into mediation prior to a lawsuit. Evan will wind up coughing up between $50- $200k. We the public will never hear anymore about this, and that will be the end of it for us.

So if any of you think you're going to find out what happened, you never will. If you think the guy will let it go, you're wrong. Nobody gets assaulted by a celebrity, in public, and leaves $100k on the table and goes home to cry. If he was really the way all you guy's think, he'd never have reported the event to the police, or cried the blues online.... Happy New Year Evan.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    Sometimes in life we get slapped for no reason.

We move on.
    I like getting slapped before a heavy lift.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    I like getting slapped before a heavy lift.
    ...by big sweat smelling man ?..... LOL

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by unique1 View Post
    The gay Asian Yale student is not going to be bullied for free.

The Asian guy will not let it go. Evan will get a letter from the guys lawyer demanding restitution. The letter will threaten criminal charges, and a lawsuit if Evan doesn't comply. Evan will then need to hire a lawyer. The two lawyers will negotiate. If they can't agree on a settlement, it will most likely go into mediation prior to a lawsuit. Evan will wind up coughing up between $50- $200k. We the public will never hear anymore about this, and that will be the end of it for us.

So if any of you think you're going to find out what happened, you never will. If you think the guy will let it go, you're wrong. Nobody gets assaulted by a celebrity, in public, and leaves $100k on the table and goes home to cry. If he was really the way all you guy's think, he'd never have reported the event to the police, or cried the blues online.... Happy New Year Evan.
    Good post. The kid likely lawyerd up and obviously the first thing the lawyer is going to say is get off and cease all communication on social media. Same goes for Evan if has retained a lawyer.

Even if a settlement is reached, it will likely include a non disclosure or publication ban so I think you're right in that we will never know the true outcome.
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nobody gets assaulted by a celebrity, in public, and leaves $100k on the table and goes home to cry..
    can evan be considered a celebrity?
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    can evan be considered a celebrity?
    If I assaulted somebody, or you did, there wouldn't be a thread about it. Although Evan isn't exactly Brad Pitt, he isn't the toilet cleaner either. He's very well known and popular in the bodybuilding world, and has appeared in numerous national and international publications.

Regarding the civil lawsuit, if anyone thinks I'm wrong about this you're either stupid, or you don't live in the United States.

deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm surprised Lui hasn't made a video about this. But on a serious note, I have a feeling the whole thing was blown way out of proportion. Unless the asian kid has physical proof (tape) or impartial witnesses to confirm this event, there's no way he'll pull this off. Just my opinion though.

JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    This was much ado about nothing from the start. I write an article on it and spoke to the college kid and the New Haven Police Department. I also reached out to Evan and the co-owners of the gym without receiving a reply. A small disagreement in the gym and my take on it is that once the kid left and went home, his friends talked him into calling the cops. The report was taken over an hour later on 12/28 and not at the gym. But he did say all along that he didn't want to pursue it any further than putting it on paper.
    Founding Editor - MuscleSport Magazine
    Co-Host - The Gregg & Joe Show
    Executive Producer - The Joseph Cumia Show

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deathmetal1992 View Post
    I'm surprised Lui hasn't made a video about this. But on a serious note, I have a feeling the whole thing was blown way out of proportion. Unless the asian kid has physical proof (tape) or impartial witnesses to confirm this event, there's no way he'll pull this off. Just my opinion though.
    From what I understand, there were 5 witnesses that verified the allegations. 2 of the witnesses were friends with the Asian kid, 2 were just random observers and 1 was John Meadows who verified the allegations except he did not mention whether Evan did or did not slap the kid.

If there is video tape, the police would cease it. If the owners of the gym pull a, "It wasn't on that day", then probably not much police can do.

But with 4 alleged accounts of witnesses verifying the accusations, 2 of them being unrelated to the Asian kid, it would likely hold water. But again, this is just the chatter online.

This happens all the time with even unknown rappers, rappers that are popular in the Hip-Hop underground culture but not much in the mainstream, as in, the average Joe would have no idea who they are and they punch people and get sued all the time, usually settling for around 100k to have charges dropped.

As stated, it will likely be an expensive lesson for Evan but if it is kept out of social media, he is probably getting the lesser of two evils.

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So there is still no proof it actually happened, just hearsay.

Figured.

extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wouldn't hearsay be a witness reporting what someone else told them about the incident? In other words 'I wasn't there but Joe was and he told me it went down like this" rather than "I saw it and it went down like this"? I believe that first hand accounts are regularly considered legitimate evidence to be considered when making legal decisions in cases like this, and I would think that it helps the alleged victim's case if 'random observers' untied to either side support the accounts they've provided.

What would be 'proof' aside from a video of the incident or a photo of the slap occurring? It seems far-fetched to me to assume that it never occurred as such just because there was no recording of it--plenty of assaults aren't documented and if the gym has footage I don't think it failing to be released more strongly suggests that Evan didn't slap him. Moreover, despite the common phrase 'innocent until proven guilty' legal decision makers don't have to be provided with evidence that provides certainty as to what occurred.

That said, I haven't seen sufficient info online for me to be confident about taking sides (which = innocence from a legal perspective regardless of what happened). It may well be that the supposed victim fabricated key parts of his account but perhaps Evan--despite all the times we've seen him prepare meals--was having a bad day and snapped.
    Last edited by extricate; 01-06-2016 at 05:35 PM.

JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    So there is still no proof it actually happened, just hearsay.

Figured.
    The kid did file a report with the New Haven PD, for whatever that's worth. I confirmed that much. Once he told the reporting officer that he was not going to pursue the matter any further, the cop had no reason to investigate it.
    Founding Editor - MuscleSport Magazine
    Co-Host - The Gregg & Joe Show
    Executive Producer - The Joseph Cumia Show

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JoePietaro View Post
    The kid did file a report with the New Haven PD, for whatever that's worth. I confirmed that much. Once he told the reporting officer that he was not going to pursue the matter any further, the cop had no reason to investigate it.
    Yeah, if Ethan slaps another guy they'll dig the report up. Otherwise this incident is pretty much a closed book.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    Shocking....Stealth siding with the IFBB pro. Didn't see that one coming...hehehhehe.
    What's shocking is people picking side of the shenanigan-maker even after learning he was doing double-deadlifts. That's not having a serious workout. I view it the same as curling in the squat rack. Are you gonna defend curling in the squat rack now?

Originally Posted by JigPig View Post
    When are you going to apply to be an IFBB official stealth?
    Would love to, actually, but my understanding is that you don't make much money and need a real job to earn money in order to support it.

Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    Shocking....Stealth siding with the IFBB pro. Didn't see that one coming...hehehhehe.
    If I assaulted somebody, or you did, there wouldn't be a thread about it. Although Evan isn't exactly Brad Pitt, he isn't the toilet cleaner either. He's very well known and popular in the bodybuilding world, and has appeared in numerous national and international publications.

Regarding the civil lawsuit, if anyone thinks I'm wrong about this you're either stupid, or you don't live in the United States.
    Good point. Maybe the Azn guy is just really nice though and was so disappointed in someone he looked up to that he doesn't wanna pursue the matter.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been away from this site for so long that I really can't tell/remember, but is stealth_swimmer trolling or is he autistic?
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    What's shocking is people picking side of the shenanigan-maker even after learning he was doing double-deadlifts. That's not having a serious workout. I view it the same as curling in the squat rack. Are you gonna defend curling in the squat rack now?
    That isn't the question Stealth. If he DID slap the guy, he was out of line, regardless of what sort of exercise the guy was doing.

And no one is picking any sides, but most agree that if there was a slap, that was way out of line.

former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    I've been away from this site for so long that I really can't tell/remember, but is stealth_swimmer trolling or is he autistic?
    i've not been around nearly as much in the last 5 years, but i'm pretty sure it's more #2

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Comparing curling in the squat rack to a legit strongman event? lol fuk off

Stealth,

Do some online searches, the 2 man deadlift is definitely a legit thing, it's not "shenanigans" or "dicking around". I don't know how they were acting while doing it but the exercise itself is totally legit and acceptable in gyms.

Last edited by Canuck77; 01-09-2016 at 03:23 PM.

- Kevin Levrone

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    By the way Evan Centopani curls in the squat rack in literally every arm video there is of him

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    the 2 man deadlift is definitely a legit thing, it's not "shenanigans" or "dicking around". I don't know how they were acting while doing it but the exercise itself is totally legit and acceptable in gyms
    Yeah I'm sure the two guys were either doing it for an upcoming strongman comp or the hypertrophy benefits of the left to right weight imbalance.
    A pattern in the chaos.

I find the discussion peculiar. As if it's about wether the guy was lifting weirdly or not. It isn't about that, it's about wether Centopani slapped him or not.

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    I find the discussion peculiar. As if it's about wether the guy was lifting weirdly or not. It isn't about that, it's about wether Centopani slapped him or not.
    I don't even think it's about that: I think most of us believe Evan did in fact slap the man. I think most of us agree Evan was in the wrong. The debate is more about how much Evan was provoked, and just how hard a slap it really was.
    Last edited by littlearm; 01-10-2016 at 06:15 AM.

former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    By the way Evan Centopani curls in the squat rack in literally every arm video there is of him
    oh lawd. Confirmed guilty

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by littlearm View Post
    I don't even think it's about that: I think most of us believe Evan did in fact slap the man. I think most of us agree Evan was in the wrong. The debate is more about how much Evan was provoked, and just how hard a slap it really was.
    I don't think most of us think that Evan hit him. And the discussion certainly shouldn't be about how much Evan was "provoked", as it doesn't matter at all. He should NOT have hit him if he did.

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Jesus christ...if you don't think picking up heavy objects with a partner can be a serious workout...absolutely terrible analogy here...it's obvious Evan slapped him...looked into Evan's eyes and you can see it..."the eyes are the windows to the soul."

Stealth...your fetish for bodybuilders continues to show more and more...and, yes, I used the word "fetish" over fandom, passion, etc. for a reason.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats hilarious people keep saying the most ridiculous things about pawan in terms of what they view him to look like, background etc and not a single thing has been true

just an fyi this is him, hes not some little 100 lb kid with his buddies curling in the squat rack taking up room

Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

- Kevin Levrone