Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    SteamRolan is just really nice. (+1000) SteamRolan is just really nice. (+1000) SteamRolan is just really nice. (+1000) SteamRolan is just really nice. (+1000) SteamRolan is just really nice. (+1000) SteamRolan is just really nice. (+1000) SteamRolan is just really nice. (+1000) SteamRolan is just really nice. (+1000) SteamRolan is just really nice. (+1000) SteamRolan is just really nice. (+1000) SteamRolan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Absolutely threatening.

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jcapo View Post

Lol

Story has to be a troll because he doesn't even lift. So how could he have been at the gym
    Lol he looks 1000x times better now than your avi.
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pinkton View Post
    This is the guy now you internet trolling fuking *******

Non lifting miscer smh
    this lol still amazed at his transfmration
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol @ any1 who believes this is real tea. I remember sesing a video a long time ago where Evan was training calves (they are a strong point in his physique) and a random dude came up telling him he was training them wrong and bla bla bla and Evan stayed calm and actually thanked the dude for his advice.

Reefy is just really nice. (+1000) Reefy is just really nice. (+1000) Reefy is just really nice. (+1000) Reefy is just really nice. (+1000) Reefy is just really nice. (+1000) Reefy is just really nice. (+1000) Reefy is just really nice. (+1000) Reefy is just really nice. (+1000) Reefy is just really nice. (+1000) Reefy is just really nice. (+1000) Reefy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pinkton View Post
    This is the guy now you internet trolling fuking *******

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/10h13ef.jpg[/IM]

Non lifting miscer smh
    Damn... wrecked.

Originally Posted by iWantToGrow View Post
    Lol @ any1 who believes this is real tea. I remember sesing a video a long time ago where Evan was training calves (they are a strong point in his physique) and a random dude came up telling him he was training them wrong and bla bla bla and Evan stayed calm and actually thanked the dude for his advice.
    He knew he was being filmed?

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    before a random guy goes and shoots up his own home do you ever see what the neighbors say about him? "he was such a nice sweet guy I never thought hed do something lik ethat"

that vid is hardly proof for anything

BEST LOOKING MISCER

iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    before a random guy goes and shoots up his own home do you ever see what the neighbors say about him? "he was such a nice sweet guy I never thought hed do something lik ethat"

that vid is hardly proof for anything
    A video might not proof much, but a ******** post makes for an even worse proof.

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In, shout out to the cage. Rep me Jorge
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew

Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000)
    A video might not proof much, but a ******** post makes for an even worse proof.
    I'll post police report when it comes out

he is a yale student and has been an active member on this site forever literally one of the nicest dudes. ill ask again, what good would it do to lie about a story like that? especially when thre were other witnesses

BEST LOOKING MISCER

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Evan seems kinda rude at times tbh this wouldn't surprise me at all.
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew

he is a yale student and has been an active member on this site forever literally one of the nicest dudes. ill ask again, what good would it do to lie about a story like that? especially when thre were other witnesses
    I dunno, there are some weird people that like to start drama just for attention whoring. Who knows, maybe he asked to workout with him and Evan did not agree so he got pissed and wanted him to look bad. My point is that sometimes people make **** up when they are bored/upset.
    I'm sure that if you search you can find cases similar to this one. For instance sometimes it can happen that a woman who gets rejected by a popular person like an actor or singer gets frustrated and posts on the internet about how she got raped by the said popular person.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by naeDBrah View Post
    I haven't followed bodybuilding since like '11. Didn't he win the New York Pro and Night of Champions? Dubbed the next Mr. Olympia?

Someone aware me on "The Cage."
    Evan gets oiled up
    A bunch of dudes are released into his "cage"
    He starts calling them racial slurs and slapping them around
    Electrical infetterance

Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Coming from op who claims natty. Nithnx
    *Hot pepper Crew*
    *RN CREW*
    *MISC Agar.io Crew*

I dunno, there are some weird people that like to start drama just for attention whoring. Who knows, maybe he asked to workout with him and Evan did not agree so he got pissed and wanted him to look bad. My point is that sometimes people make **** up when they are bored/upset.
    I'm sure that if you search you can find cases similar to this one. For instance sometimes it can happen that a woman who gets rejected by a popular person like an actor or singer gets frustrated and posts on the internet about how she got raped by the said popular person.
    again he is a succesful yale student and has no history of doing things like this and is not confrontational at all, when you look at his background this would make ZERO sense to lie about at all.

BEST LOOKING MISCER

again he is a succesful yale student and has no history of doing things like this and is not confrontational at all, when you look at his background this would make ZERO sense to lie about at all.
    Well at this point I could bring up the same argument you brought up before about relatives and neighbours saying that they would have never thought a person could have done a certain thing.
    I guess we just have to wait.

CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't stand *******s who fuk around at the gym. Plus you were working out with a bodybuilder you used to look up to, maybe show a bit of decency and class? Your friend probably deserved it
    Ecclesiastes 6:10

Liverpool FC - Cavaliers - Saints

Catelyn Stark is a MILF Crew

CASUALfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) CASUALfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) CASUALfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) CASUALfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) CASUALfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) CASUALfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) CASUALfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) CASUALfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) CASUALfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) CASUALfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) CASUALfit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn so this isn't a troll thread? Subbed to see the outcome

bsarge1199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsarge1199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsarge1199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsarge1199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsarge1199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsarge1199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsarge1199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsarge1199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsarge1199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsarge1199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsarge1199 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IN.

Strong thread potential.

PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    asian superior intellect + celltech vs guido + animal stack

fight!

Registered User AwkwrdBrazilian's Avatar
    AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    So he let someone slap him and push him around and chase him and won't press charges?

Cucks gonna cuck.
    *USAF Crew*

gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    too much of an animal

CollardGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollardGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollardGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollardGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollardGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollardGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollardGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollardGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollardGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollardGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) CollardGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeh, but my friend, who is a successful Harvard student, has been with Evan Centopani all week in Florida. It would make ZERO sense for him to lie about this at all.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    roid rage
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AwkwrdBrazilian View Post
    So he let someone slap him and push him around and chase him and won't press charges?

Cucks gonna cuck.
    You forgot the part where he went crying to social media like a female as well. Cringed hard at reading that post.
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

Platimun Account Plus ☑️ twopiece's Avatar
    twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Warning: this will be a relatively long post about how I was physically assaulted today by someone who I used to look up to since I was 15-16 years old.

So my good friend Jason Genova and Big Lenny came to visit me today in new haven. We went to the powerhouse gym together to catch a workout in together. We decided to head over to the deadlift station to do some deadlifts. Next to us no one but the famous (in the bodybuilding world) ifbb pro Evan Centopani was deadlifting and barbell rowing with his buddy Daniel Noccioli. After a few sets in, a guy came in behind us to wait for a spot to use the bar after we are done. In the middle of our workout, Evan came over to yell at us..
    "If you guys are dicking around, let the guy do his workout!" We were obviously baffled since we were actually working out while Evan himself held up the bar for even longer than we did. Being courteous we wrapped up and took all the weights off the bar and let the guy use our spot to deadlift. Annoyed, I was complaining that we had the right to use the spot as much as he did and we were still in the middle of our workout. Overhearing me saying that, he came over and yelled at me "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS HERE." He preceded to SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE, PUSHED ME AND CHASED ME OFF THE GYM. He threatened to punch me in the face and yelled at me to leave the gym while saying that I had no right to be there. I paid my fees. I signed my rights to be there. I did not violate any laws. I did not once touch him. I walked out of the gym. Called the cops and reported him. I am no pressing any charges but could as well have pressed one.

To think that I used to look up to him when I was younger. That I was inspired to be like him. That I even took a picture holding his hand. I was more than disappointed but actually appalled by his behaviour. Not to mention that he came after me, the only non white person there at the scene. While I can't say that this is why he came after me it was more than likely the case. I will never in my life step foot in that place again but it was for sure one of the most disgusting behaviour I have seen from someone who should be representing the sport of bodybuilding. I used to think that bodybuilders are misrepresented with people calling them meatheads and jackasses, but at times like this, they might be right after all.

Attached is a picture of me shaking his had freshman year hoping to one day be like him. Oh how could I have been so wrong. Suck my dick OP, suck my dick.
    GMiscer crew

travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someone needs to hop off evans' dick. If there's no proof then why are you taking sides?

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jcapo View Post

Lol

Story has to be a troll because he doesn't even lift. So how could he have been at the gym
    kid looks like those ***gots you hear across the room that wont shut the fuk up
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

Bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks - Ghandi