heyitsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Been sleeping trough my days...

So I woke up at 1 pm again and I sleep like 12 hours a day since it's winter break from college and nothing to do but even if I'm awake I'm tired all day long. What should I do? The weather didn't help it's really dark/grey and cold outside and not even snowing...
    No coffee crew, i might just start drinking 3litre of water a day.
    At least trying to get some cardio daily...

hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My dad smoked his whole life. One day my mom told him "If u want to see ur children graduate, u have to stop" 3 years later he died of lung cancer. My mom told me "Dont smoke; dont put your family through this" At 22, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a sense of regret, because reading this thread gave me cancer anyway.
    FukIN FUK IM SHREDDED BRAH

LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like depression to me. srs. Try some St. John's Wort and/or 5-HTP. If you're not exercising regularly then start now. What does your diet look like?
    The pure present is an ungraspable advance of the past devouring the future. In truth, all sensation is already memory.

525/365/575

www.hopeforpaws.org

Originally Posted by LOOKATTHATSHINE View Post
    Sounds like depression to me. srs. Try some St. John's Wort and/or 5-HTP. If you're not exercising regularly then start now. What does your diet look like?
    Whatever my mom makes since I'm at home for a few days but mostly foods with chicken breasts, pasta, rice, potato. I have St. John's Wort but never tried it, affraid to try new "drugs" because i'm really sensitive, like I feel weird even on green tea or coffee, like I know it kinda changes me.

What I don't understand though is I used to hit the gym really hard almost everyday and now... somehow I became a lazy slug since I left High School. Really low energy. So mostly I just read when I'm up.

WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just the winter break dull period. I feel the same way after getting done for the quarter and getting two weeks off work, just sitting around at home all day with nothing to do before getting yucky with the boys at night. Tough finding motivation to start any projects with school looming again pretty soon.

cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wake up at 8-9am anyway, go get something done, be productive with your time. The more you lie in bed and sleep the more you will get used to it and create a bad cycle and ultimately lead you down a path of depression. I did the same thing for months and months after some bad chit happened to me and I'm telling you stop it now because it gets worse, srs.
    5'8 Master race crew
    5'8 210 9%
    405x3 B/500x3 High bar Sq (beltless)/620 dead (beltless)
    Misc's biggest natty.
    2016 NPC Atlantic State Junior Overall Champ+top 3 LHW
    Contest Prep/Diet/Supplement Coach

LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LOOKATTHATSHINE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by heyitsbrah View Post
    Whatever my mom makes since I'm at home for a few days but mostly foods with chicken breasts, pasta, rice, potato)
    Then obviously diet isn't the issue. You definitely need to find activities to keep you busy. Try to hit the gym early in the morning.. Include some cardio. This should help keep you going through the remainder of the day.
    The pure present is an ungraspable advance of the past devouring the future. In truth, all sensation is already memory.

525/365/575

www.hopeforpaws.org

welovethehammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) welovethehammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) welovethehammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) welovethehammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) welovethehammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) welovethehammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) welovethehammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) welovethehammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) welovethehammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) welovethehammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) welovethehammer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you working hard at the gym?

I'm in a similar situation. Winter break from Uni for me too. It's all cold. I'm sleeping for 12 hours and waking up midday. Still exhausted.

I've realised what is causing it is I'm literally pushing myself so hard in the gym I am taxing my CNS. My nervous system is exhausted. I had the most intense leg day last night and was meant to be doing chest today but I realise I need a rest day. Each session has been 2 hours of high volume and it's too much.

Maybe you've been doing the same?

Originally Posted by welovethehammer View Post
    Are you working hard at the gym?

I'm in a similar situation. Winter break from Uni for me too. It's all cold. I'm sleeping for 12 hours and waking up midday. Still exhausted.

I've realised what is causing it is I'm literally pushing myself so hard in the gym I am taxing my CNS. My nervous system is exhausted. I had the most intense leg day last night and was meant to be doing chest today but I realise I need a rest day. Each session has been 2 hours of high volume and it's too much.

Maybe you've been doing the same?
    I don't hit the gym hard anymore because I'm tired even in the gym. I used to push out weight so hard that it felt easy, but since summer I just can't seem to do it. Idk brah Idk..

Originally Posted by heyitsbrah View Post
    I don't hit the gym hard anymore because I'm tired even in the gym. I used to push out weight so hard that it felt easy, but since summer I just can't seem to do it. Idk brah Idk..
    Have you tried supplementing a preworkout? That might give you the boost you need to get through your training.

525/365/575

www.hopeforpaws.org

Pick up, put down, repeat Menark's Avatar
    Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok well first 1am is way too late to be going to bed if you dont want to waste the next day sleeping.

OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rotting.
    Oakland Raiders

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually get this sundays/mondays after long weekend trips 2colombia. Takes full day 2get back, but refractory period is much shorter the longer youv been about w/e lyfstyle youv become accustomed2
    a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do the exact same thing. I actually love cardio so running is the first and close to last thing I do during my waking hours. Yeah, I'm probably depressed, but if you ask me I'm coping really well. Probably seasonal apathy disorder since I've been dealing with inner turmoil bull**** since October. My relationship with my family is going down the ****ter, but I'm starting to think that's a good thing.

My only advice is do productive ****, because depression happens, and the thought of still acquiring gains and prospering under those conditions only serves to make you stronger when all is said and done.
    Last edited by Searching4Truth; 12-23-2015 at 05:03 AM.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap