RyanHone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanHone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanHone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanHone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

5 Years later....DONE GIVING UP!

5 years ago i told my self i was tired of being overweight. Through out the course of 4 years (Dec, 2011-May 2015) I've lost 50 lbs, Gained 30 then lost 20, gained 40 etc... Fast forward till May of 2015. 5 years after i told myself i would change. I just came back from a vacation in italy (Gained over 20lbs) on that vacation alone... I was 18 and beer was legal there!

13 year old me thought at my age now (18) i would be everything i am not.

The whole summer of 2015 (May-september) was just a pure summer of shame and weight gain.

Throughout the years i have had ups and many downs... but going from January of 2015 at (182 lbs) to November 1st, 2015 and weighing in at a hefty (238 lbs). I really lost it, emotionally. I felt as women were no longer attracted to me i went out less and drank more. No more hookups, No more text i felt worthless..

My Friend said something to me which changed my life FOREVER.

He said if you could go back in time would you?? I thought to myself, maybe? I mean i have made a lot of mistakes through out high school and the last couple of years which i USED to regret. A LOT.
    I told my friend no i wouldn't ( honestly i was thinking another 4 years of high school... **** THAT.) BUT HERE'S THE KICKER.. He saids what if you could take all the knowledge you've gained over the years and remember everything it would be like rewinding time..Would you do it? Still my answer was NO

I never realized the amount of "knowledge" that i have gained over those 5 years.

I used to see setbacks as failures, or every mistake as bad. (Failed diets,Failed reps,Giving in, Giving up)

I understand now that the mistakes and failures are not bad. Everything doesn't happen for a reason. You either make things happen or you watch as others do it...

5 years later and i thought i was back to square one.. Not at all.. I am 5 Years closer to being the person i want to become.
    Donny

WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Smart kid, and you're not supposed to be smart at 18.

Don't waste it.

Don't waste your experiences. The setbacks make you stronger, if you let them. You can work harder, and be more focused than the next guy, because you know the other side of it all; you've tasted failings. Now start creating a few wins.
    A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he gives up, or dies.