Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by invrlose123 View Post
    When you guys say it's hard to get a job because you need work experience, are you talking experience in your field or ANY work experience? How the fukc can you live your life and go to college and be in your 20s without work experience? I'll graduate 25 or 26 depending on if I get in to pharmacy my first try or not and at that point I'll have been working for 10 years.
    Were talking about real work experience in our fields not some part time bull**** job.

sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sammywatkins View Post
    Were talking about real work experience in our fields not some part time bull**** job.
    A lot of jobs that ask for 1 year experience don't necessarily require it. They just put it on there because why the hell not.

During college, you can build experience working internships both in the summer and possibly make arrangements to help on projects during the school year too. These count for work experience and also provide direct hire opportunities.

Extracurriculars help a lot too. If you're a finance major, maybe your school has a student investment fund that students can join and help out with. Do that for a few years and you can talk about how you got promoted to lead the fund or became treasurer or something and tell interviewers how you invested $$ in X for Y reason, and got Z return at V volatility.. That's work experience. There are also tons of great networking opportunities.

sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sclimb View Post
    A lot of jobs that ask for 1 year experience don't necessarily require it. They just put it on there because why the hell not.

During college, you can build experience working internships both in the summer and possibly make arrangements to help on projects during the school year too.

Extracurriculars help a lot too. If you're a finance major, maybe your school has a student investment fund that students can join and help out with. Do that for a few years and you can talk about how you got promoted to lead the fund or became treasurer or something and tell interviewers how you invested $$ in X for Y reason, and got Z return at V volatility.. That's work experience.
    I got a paid internship at a great company. But it was honestly just luck. I know people my age that work hard as f*ck and never catch breaks. The margin for error in today's generation is zero compared to the past where like that one guy said he ****ed around in school and still made it.

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by invrlose123 View Post
    Why the fukx would you move out at 18 without any qualifications in this economy?
    Look at the kid working a full time job while going to college... Why could that be? I mean, really. Look at him, he gets bad grades because the job take up too much time, he wastes money on rent he could have used to pay of his student loans. He will spend the next 4-10 years paying off a loan that size, while living in his own, dusty, 1 bedroom apartment. It seems as though he doesn't have time to live, walking through the hallways like zombie waiting for an apocalypse that never happens.

Are you full blown retard who has NO IDEA what goes on in the world?
    You need to take a good fukken look around you, and appreciate what you have.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500) OneManArmy13 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Look through the thread, most of the people disagreeing fit into the baby boomer bracket.

Shows a sign of the times if you ask me.
    It's simply not smart at all to move out right after school if you plan on college on your own.

Won't work.

thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500)
    The only time where the degree you studied comes into play is for technical jobs but for everything else you only need a "degree".

buttplug thumb of peace invrlose123's Avatar
    invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sammywatkins View Post
    Well I worked for 2 years as a residential and industrial electrician. Would that count at least?
    Needs to get back in to the gym crew

Non-lifting ******* crew

cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Military

I tried to get into the Military but they would't let me go to bootcamp with an Asthma Inhaler. That's literally all I have wrong with me is exercise induced Asthma.

I met with the recuiter and showed him my Eagle Scout information etc. and it just didn't work out. It Sucks, because I know my life would be way different if I was able to join back in the day.

It Pisses me The Phuck off that They'll let Mental Illness Tranny *******s into the Millitary but Not a guy with Asthma. What in the actual Phuck ?

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Kids these days are such whiney bitches.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightThru2014 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Real talk:

If you are reasonably intelligent (slightly above average or higher), have good work ethic and are willing to forgo superfluous material pleasures (that the older generation never had), it is incredibly feasible to get a good paying job by going to trade school or getting a STEM degree (from a state school) and subsequently find meaningful employment without any support from parents. People are literally just pussies.

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    Kids these days are such whiney bitches.
    That's why we need to build a wall. It will be HYUGGE.
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CalmYerSwag View Post
    True op just be an accountant like this guy youll have companies calling you left and right so you can do the most boring dull soul sucking safest secure job out there. That will solve your financial problems
    hes still gonna be making good money tho..

we cant all be rockstars

WrathOfPecan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfPecan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfPecan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfPecan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfPecan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfPecan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfPecan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfPecan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfPecan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfPecan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfPecan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at some of these responses. Older miscers ITT who think the younger gen are lazy are just mad that when they're ready to retire there won't be anything to retire on.

The economic system is built on "borrowing" from the future. You need $100? Ok, here's your $100 and you can eventually pay back $100 plus $40 in interest. The cash for the interest doesn't exist in the economy yet, so you or someone else will have to borrow that into existence in a few years.

You wanna know why baby boomers had it easy? Because in 1970 they were borrowing money from their unborn kids' future instead of suffering great repercussions from the huge debt generated in the Korean and Vietnam Wars along with other wasteful big gov't spending. Now they're borrowing money well into the 22nd century to keep baby boomers alive with social security payments.

At some point for the system to continue, it will get to where you can either collect welfare and food stamps and not work, or you can put in 50 hour weeks, but you get taxed so hard and everything is so expensive that you are exactly where the non-working people are financially. You come home from work on Friday night and eat the same canned ravioli dinner as the guy next door who spent all week playing video games.

When it gets there, life in the West will be exactly like it was in the Soviet Union or any other failed-state chithole like Venezuela where there is no correlation between real work and financial reward. People were lazy there because life sucked no matter whether they hustled or just showed up but got nothing accomplished at the office or factory. Enjoy your unfixed roads and collapsed bridges, getting no post deliveries and having no food at the supermarket, people.

Anyone scoffing at this happening isn't looking at the rapid rise of cost of living that is occurring. In order to maintain the same standard of living in most cities, you essentially have to make 11-15% more income each year than the previous one. This is why postage rates, housing, food and health care costs seem to go up at a much higher rate than the fake <2% rate of inflation that gets reported -- the system has already started running away from sustainable numbers.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Miked1978 View Post
    You're what is wrong with America.

brb major in a chit field and wonder why you can't find a job
    brb need to have the best car
    brb need a new iphone every year
    brb need to go on vacation every year
    brb eat out all the time
    brb can't manage money
    brb feeling sorry for yourself
    brb not being a MAN
    brb telling mommy somebody is bullying me on the internet
    brb living with mom and dad
    brb "times of changed"
    brb google alpha
    brb blame somebody else
    This has alot to do with it.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In away I see OP's point. To an extent. In the 90s I remember hearing a lot of new parents say they wanted to be a "friend" to their children than a parent. The end result seems to be a generation with no problem solving skills and a rebellious phase that is happening at 24 rather than 14.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Soloho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I work nights while attending college, exhausted 24/7, barely any food, still in debt from school, but I don't complain, only to my girlfriend. But it's what I got to do to put food on the table and pay rent, life is way harder for our generation but it is what it is, don't complain

sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WrathOfPecan View Post
    lol at some of these responses. Older miscers ITT who think the younger gen are lazy are just mad that when they're ready to retire there won't be anything to retire on.

The economic system is built on "borrowing" from the future. You need $100? Ok, here's your $100 and you can eventually pay back $100 plus $40 in interest. The cash for the interest doesn't exist in the economy yet, so you or someone else will have to borrow that into existence in a few years.

You wanna know why baby boomers had it easy? Because in 1970 they were borrowing money from their unborn kids' future instead of suffering great repercussions from the huge debt generated in the Korean and Vietnam Wars along with other wasteful big gov't spending. Now they're borrowing money well into the 22nd century to keep baby boomers alive with social security payments.

At some point for the system to continue, it will get to where you can either collect welfare and food stamps and not work, or you can put in 50 hour weeks, but you get taxed so hard and everything is so expensive that you are exactly where the non-working people are financially. You come home from work on Friday night and eat the same canned ravioli dinner as the guy next door who spent all week playing video games.

When it gets there, life in the West will be exactly like it was in the Soviet Union or any other failed-state chithole like Venezuela where there is no correlation between real work and financial reward. People were lazy there because life sucked no matter whether they hustled or just showed up but got nothing accomplished at the office or factory. Enjoy your unfixed roads and collapsed bridges, getting no post deliveries and having no food at the supermarket, people.

Anyone scoffing at this happening isn't looking at the rapid rise of cost of living that is occurring. In order to maintain the same standard of living in most cities, you essentially have to make 11-15% more income each year than the previous one. This is why postage rates, housing, food and health care costs seem to go up at a much higher rate than the fake <2% rate of inflation that gets reported -- the system has already started running away from sustainable numbers.

We're the first generation that's going to get to travel the stars. Don't worry so much
    Last edited by sclimb; 12-23-2015 at 04:11 AM.

ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WutangFlex732 View Post
    I just could never understand those types of adults that never heard the concept "Times of changed".With the way things are in society and the way the economy and job market is not to mention if the kid is going to college...also add the possibility of paying back student loans with a chitty job and being stuck at that chitty job cause the major you studied for either doesn't make a lot of money or there aren't any positions open for it. Not to mention the cost of renting an apartment let alone a house. Do you parents believe that every person should have a spouse, nice car, family and a job suitable for supporting a family as soon as they hit their early 20s? if you honestly expect life to be that perfect in 2015 you're a fckn idiot sorry not sorry.

FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao @ milked ITT 360 no scoping everyone

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My dad is a super conservative that out of high school got a job at UPS working and in a few years was a supervisor making ~80k(great money late 80s early 90s and now too) working 50 hours a week. After those few years he quit because he couldn't stand corporate BS and started his own business.

Fast forward to last year, he is looking to hire someone that actually had his position at UPS....salary is around 20k less and more hours.

He told me that day that kids nowadays have it rough getting ****ed over by companies because they know kids will take 45k over nothing.

ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ANGBrah View Post
    Yes, it is expected now, and it's ridiculous.

"When I was a kid, I paid my way through college with a part-time job!"

Yeah, certainly legitimate to compare $40k colleges with $5k ones. Also legit to compare only needing a HS Diploma to get a good job with needing a college degree for an entry-level job.
    1. Don't go to a private school.
    2. Be an athlete.
    3. Get good grades in high school.
    4. Maintain good grades in college.

All of this results in paying 0 dollars for college (like I did).

If you can't afford to pay 40k/year for school then go to a public/state college! It really isn't that difficult bud.

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came from time period where skating thru hs with barely C avg was ite.. they coyld still land factory jobs with unions that supported a family of 4 comfortably. Times change. Rich make more from lot more poor.. and will continue on and on til hard reset. Hopefully dead b4 hard reset
    a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

itsjustpastabro ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° CurlBrah1234's Avatar
    CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tbh not getting a 4 year degree will help out a lot in life. 2yr at cc is much cheaper and gets a you a decent career. 4yr + masters normally means very lucrative options if your any good. 4 year degrees are so over saturated and the expense isn't worth it in a lot of cases
    *College dropout crew*
    *Financial goals crew*
    *Trades > Office Job Crew*
    *Levi 541's crew*
    *350% chance its a pasta crew*
    *Make up my own crews crew*

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My door will be open to my kids till they get established but I won't support them financially. ie they can stay for free rent but thats about it.

OneBigFiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneBigFiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneBigFiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneBigFiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneBigFiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneBigFiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneBigFiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneBigFiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneBigFiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneBigFiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneBigFiasco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Going to college for free because my dad works at my uni. I would be in the military right now if my tuition wasn't free.

92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong b!tching and blaming ITT. Maybe dont go to college/uni right outta high school or at all? work a trade or manual labor. Go to post secondary when and where you can afford it. Live within your means. You arent born with debt. If you acquire it, its probably your fault (to an extent).

Edit - and dont get a useless degree. Universities are businesses, theyll gladly pump out X amount of arts degrees they dont give a shi as long as your paying

S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I moved out at 18
    Im 24
    No Wife
    No fancy car.....Just a chevy
    No college
    No debt
    No kids
    About to move across the country. Florida to Arizona
    I don't see why 18+ year olds have a hard time being independent.

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    The problem is housing costs are super inflated. Not sure how someone can afford a place making ten bucks an hour.
    If you make $10 an hour, you shouldn't be buying a house.

And if you make under $25k, you can find a subsidized apartment complex
    "ya ****in water"

baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Boomers:

Deplete all of the resources of most of the countries on the planet in a single generation, leaving absolutely nothing for future generations, pollute the planet to the point where some areas will become unable to support life and leave the clanup to future generations.

Support radical feminism and multiculturalism to the point where your sons and daughters will be unable to find wives and keep families, and your entire race may be in danger of extinction.

Export all of the industry and farming work overseas for short-term profit, destroying future generations’ chances of finding work and having a stable economy.

Destroy the educational and academic institutions in innumerable social and political experiments that cripple at least two generations.

Promote the kind of banking and economics that have put the most powerful country on Earth into the most debt ever seen in human history and cause massive economic recessions that affect the entire world.

Finally, create a social institution that redistributes wealth to your generation from your own children in outrageous retirement and pension funds designed to allow you to live in luxury and comfort while the world you have ruined melts down around you.

“Kids these days are lazy, they don’t want jobs and families, they just sit at home!”

Read that somewhere online, I find it quite accurate
    Always pick #4 crew

tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Op is whiny but right . Baby boomers fuked the north American economy and are the first generation to leave it worse for their kids in history .

That's why I relentlessly screw over and overcharge anyone that age. I'm just following their example.
    B : 315
    S: 265
    D: 375

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ANGBrah View Post
    Yes, it is expected now, and it's ridiculous.

"When I was a kid, I paid my way through college with a part-time job!"

Yeah, certainly legitimate to compare $40k colleges with $5k ones. Also legit to compare only needing a HS Diploma to get a good job with needing a college degree for an entry-level job.
    This they're delusional.

BRB wages stagnant since the 70s
    BRB college 8-10x more expensive
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*