Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 2much2gain View Post
    That fight was literally 6 years ago, RDA had only just started at Evolve MMA, he has evolved immensely since then (pardon the pun)
    Yeah, but...... it was Clay Guida tho. loll

Hes lost a few fights man. He's just aggressive and beats fighters who don't know how to effectively make him pay for his aggression.

Something Connor he himself has "evolved" in the sport with his brand of movement, precision, and counters.

Originally Posted by CorytheKiD View Post
    I just re-watched the main event and I think Conor picks RDA apart standing up. Dos Anjos has the same reach as Aldo, so he'd most likely end up overextending to get within Conor's range to hit him with punches just like Aldo did. Now, here's a screenshot from the fight:

It's basically the same punch that got Aldo knocked out.
    So the consensus should be that RDA loses standing up but still beats Conor due to his wrestling and the way he negates the reach advantage of taller, lengthier fighters.
    Yes I noticed that too. The way he was chasing Cerrone, and moving forward like that. He can't do that to Connor.

Originally Posted by rb1413 View Post
    RDA-Conor is a good fight, Dos Anjos can grapple. 2 week chad mendes took him down at will and when he was on the ground he didn't do chit except look at the referee. so RDA stands a chance to beat him if the fight goes to the ground.

That being said, while I think McGregor isn't running scared, the UFC is not going risk their guy against RDA at all. Better keep him at 145 to fight Frankie.
    Did you see the Gracie breakdown on what Connor did on the ground against Chad? It was a split second, but it was a masterstroke of BJJ. Connor knows enough to defend takedowns. If Chad couldn't finish him on the ground, and he was considered the top wrestler in the division, why would RDA be different?

The question is how is RDA gonna stop Connor? Its hard to take people down when you are worried about the standup.

As for risk, to be considered the best, you have to beat the best. RDA is a good person to propel his legend off of. He can still dominate with his style of fighting which relies on being "big" for the division and using space and length. So since they are the same size, Connor can still be effective doing what he does.

He will also be even stronger with an extra 10lbs of muscle.

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmfao, maybe I'm overestimating McGregor's power.
    Nah I think his power is legit i'm just saying I think you're over analyzing ... I'd pick mcgregor over anyone right now in both divisions to be honest

rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post

Did you see the Gracie breakdown on what Connor did on the ground. It was a split second, but it was a masterstroke of BJJ. Connor knows enough. If Chad couldn't finish him on the ground, and he was considered the top wrestler in the division, why would RDA be any different?

As for risk, to be considered the best, you have to beat the best. RDA is a good person to propel his legend off of. He can still dominate with his style of fighting which relies on being "big" for the division and using space and length. So since they are the same size, Connor can still be effective doing what he does.

He will also be even stronger with an extra 10lbs of muscle.
    Chad took the fight on two weeks. He got tired and couldn't hold Connor down. Of course that has nothing to do with the fact that he got KO'ed, but you can't deny that he would be more effective with a full camp. I presume RDA will have one as he is the one with the 155 belt. Also RDA is much bigger than Mendes, so in some respects he may be more difficult to grapple with than Mendes.

Also just watched the gracie breakdown. he says 1) chad took him down at will 2) Connor was looking at the ref to let him up. 3) Mendes was not 100% due to not having a full camp 3) Mendes got tired (rener just reemphasized how important this is) 4) Mendes attempted the sub, and Conor rolled out before he got the leg over ("his guard isn't spectacular, but his ground game is good enough").

CM is a pro fighter I don't expect him to be potato on the ground.

Conor isn't going to just add 10 lbs of muscle because he is fighting at a weight class 10lbs above. He is just going to cut less weight. It's pretty obvious that he finds the 145 cut difficult. If anything, he will be stronger because he doesn't have to cut as much weight, not because he added muscle.

I'm not saying that RDA is going to steamroller him, just that the fight will be tougher than his previous ones because RDA can bring it. It will also be interesting to see how well his power carrier over to 155 - when you go up you tend to lose a little of your power advantage and vice versa, then again Conor proved me wrong about the Aldo fight (thought Aldo would take a clear but competitive decision).

You're going dangerously towards CM nuthugger territory. Of course the dude can fight and is a threat to RDA, lettuce also not fool ourselves that just because he got past Chad's attack he's the new p4p best ground game in the world.
    Get rich or die trying
    Get laid or die crying
    Get aesthetic or die mirin'

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chad took the fight on two weeks. He got tired and couldn't hold Connor down. Of course that has nothing to do with the fact that he got KO'ed, but you can't deny that he would be more effective with a full camp. I presume RDA will have one as he is the one with the 155 belt. Also RDA is much bigger than Mendes, so in some respects he may be more difficult to grapple with than Mendes.

Also just watched the gracie breakdown. he says 1) chad took him down at will 2) Connor was looking at the ref to let him up. 3) Mendes was not 100% due to not having a full camp 3) Mendes got tired (rener just reemphasized how important this is) 4) Mendes attempted the sub, and Conor rolled out before he got the leg over ("his guard isn't spectacular, but his ground game is good enough").

Conor isn't going to just add 10 lbs of muscle because he is fighting at a weight class 10lbs above. He is just going to cut less weight. It's pretty obvious that he finds the 145 cut difficult. If anything, he will be stronger because he doesn't have to cut as much weight, not because he added muscle.

I'm not saying that RDA is going to steamroller him, just that the fight will be tougher than his previous ones because RDA can bring it. It will also be interesting to see how well his power carrier over to 155 - when you go up you tend to lose a little of your power advantage and vice versa, then again Conor proved me wrong about the Aldo fight (thought Aldo would take a clear but competitive decision).

You're going dangerously towards CM nuthugger territory. Of course the dude can fight and is a threat to RDA, lettuce also not fool ourselves that just because he got past Chad's attack he's the new p4p best ground game in the world.
    i don't know man, those elbows to chads head were pretty vicious and obviously bothering him

doubt he's getting laid and prayed on any time soon

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

'Because RDA can bring it', lmao. Aldo, Mendes, Poirier or Holloway couldn't bring it? Na, they all tried. Do you realise that what you're saying is the exact same thing people have said before every single fight?

There's no doubt RDA is a beast but I still don't believe he was full natty vs Pettis and we didn't really get to see much of him vs Cerrone sadly. Cerrone can't handle any type of pressure.

Dafuk are you talking about Conor not adding muscle as well, go and watch his previous fights at LW. He looks far bigger and healthier. He obviously won't be adding 10lbs of pure muscle but he'll be one of the bigger guys at LW.

I think it will be Frankie next anyway then they'll do champion vs champion at UFC 200. Frankie is a tough fight but Conor seems to be on another level right now. You haters keep holding on to his grappling vs Mendes if you must.

rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Workout4ever View Post
    i don't know man, those elbows to chads head were pretty vicious and obviously bothering him

doubt he's getting laid and prayed on any time soon
    A good point, but its not like he let go or got KO'ed because of them, he still managed to keep busy on the ground. I just think that that RDA is a tough fight for CM, that is all.

CM reminds me of Anderson Silva in his prime. Nobody knew what to do with him until Chael Sonnen came along and did some laying and praying. Silva of course responded in kind. I want to see if Conor can do the same, until I see it I am not convinced. Of course, if he keeps the fight standing everyone at 145 and 155 is in for a tough night.

EDIT: I just also read an article saying that McGregor had a torn MCL during the Mendes fight, if its true then that is nuts, he'll do a lot better with a working knee.
    Get rich or die trying
    Get laid or die crying

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    'Because RDA can bring it', lmao. Aldo, Mendes, Poirier or Holloway couldn't bring it? Na, they all tried. Do you realise that what you're saying is the exact same thing people have said before every single fight?

There's no doubt RDA is a beast but I still don't believe he was full natty vs Pettis and we didn't really get to see much of him vs Cerrone sadly. Cerrone can't handle any type of pressure.

Dafuk are you talking about Conor not adding muscle as well, go and watch his previous fights at LW. He looks far bigger and healthier. He obviously won't be adding 10lbs of pure muscle but he'll be one of the bigger guys at LW.

I think it will be Frankie next anyway then they'll do champion vs champion at UFC 200. Frankie is a tough fight but Conor seems to be on another level right now. You haters keep holding on to his grappling vs Mendes if you must.
    I'm not hating, I like the guy. I'm just trying to come at it from an objective standpoint. Well no chit he was unproven back then, and he soundly passed every test in front of him. If he stays at 145 he will be champ for a long time. But he is moving up and RDA is no joke, we have not seen CM fight at 155 yet so I will wait to pass judgement before licking his balls. (Will happily eat my words if he beats RDA easily, I just watch the sport for fun am not really against anyone except Ronda Rousey)

And I said exactly what you said, he's not going to add exactly 10 lbs of muscle he will just cut less weight and as a result will be bigger (yes, part of this will be muscle).
    Last edited by rb1413; 12-19-2015 at 11:45 PM.
    Get rich or die trying
    Get laid or die crying

Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500)
    that lastest pic on mcgregor fb lol ... so much badass

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Hes lost a few fights man. He's just aggressive and beats fighters who don't know how to effectively make him pay for his aggression.
    Yea im sure Pettis is just another one of those guys aye? It's not like RDA knows how to implement effective strategies and use them perfectly against the top fighters in 155lb? Lmao.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Everyday is Rest-Day VladimirVega's Avatar
    VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VladimirVega View Post
    WAR Reem!

AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500)
    Conor will destroy RDA. He will have no problems whatsoever. He is on another level than every single striker in the UFC. RDA is out of Cerrone's league. Cerrone is a guy who said he doesn't study fighting or watches his opponents fights. This guy (I like him) is an idiot. Fighting is a game. Every game is solvable to a certain extend. You solve games with analytics, computers or maths. You can solve games by playing them to a certain extend, kind of the same way you can figure out how to throw a ball far by doing it often. But the guys @ wall street or any other highly competetive industry do not trial and error. For a reason. Fighting is really no different. That's why most of the brazillians with their dummy approach are doomed to fail. Same with Blackzillians. I was a big fan of BZ but lol fukkin lol @ their training methods.

They always talk about how fighters should be the highest paid atheletes on the planet because it's so hard but they really just make it hard. The competition fighters are facing compared to other industries is laughable.

Conor will teach them that lesson though.

CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AleaJactaEst View Post
    Conor will destroy RDA. He will have no problems whatsoever. He is on another level than every single striker in the UFC.
    Dick riding at its finest. I can name several fighters in the UFC whose striking eclipses his. Please don't make stupid statements like this in the future, it's cringeworthy to look at.

With that said, Conor has never went against a larger opponent who has the reach advantage over him in the UFC. Any decent striker with a reach advantage over Conor will be a hard match-up for him.
    Last edited by CorytheKiD; 12-20-2015 at 07:45 AM.

mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm just glad that Frankie, Conor, and RDA all took zero damage in their fights. They're all healthy and in-shape. Either of the two match-ups can happen very soon.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    According to many people, Conor will retire unbeaten. No one is better than him in the UFC.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just re-watched the main event and I think Conor picks RDA apart standing up. Dos Anjos has the same reach as Aldo, so he'd most likely end up overextending to get within Conor's range to hit him with punches just like Aldo did. Now, here's a screenshot from the fight:

It's basically the same punch that got Aldo knocked out.
    So the consensus should be that RDA loses standing up but still beats Conor due to his wrestling and the way he negates the reach advantage of taller, lengthier fighters.

RDA's game right now is built entirely upon heavy pressure, which is great for Conor in the stand up. If RDA charges forward like he typical does he's going to eat shots from a back peddling countering Conor. Now if RDA wants to grapple that's where his juiced up strength and gas tank are going to put some work on Conor.

killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AetasNitor View Post
    RDA's game right now is built entirely upon heavy pressure, which is great for Conor in the stand up. If RDA charges forward like he typical does he's going to eat shots from a back peddling countering Conor. Now if RDA wants to grapple that's where his juiced up strength and gas tank are going to put some work on Conor.
    he's not juiced, he just has the Brazilian muscle brah
    .___.0_0_0.
    [__l;[_____];
    l__\__L-OllllO-]
    ()_)--()_)--)_)
    JEEP CREW

ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dick riding at its finest. I can name several fighters in the UFC whose striking eclipses his. Please don't make stupid statements like this in the future, it's cringeworthy to look at.

With that said, Conor has never went against a larger opponent who has the reach advantage over him in the UFC. Any decent striker with a reach advantage over Conor will be a hard match-up for him.
    somebody gets it.

mcgregor dropped to 145 so he could exercise his size advantage over smaller guys. by moving up to 155 he faces naturally larger guys that cut from much higher than mcgregor ever has. mcgregors power wont carry over unless he takes the same vitamins pacquiao did went he decided to go up in weight

mcgregor fans will gladly drink the kool aid until he hits the brick wall. theyll go back to the WWE afterwards
    and who are you my little friend? not a spoon, not a fork, but something in between; a fapoon.

what will you think of next, Germany

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

was way thicker vs Pettis. confident Conor phucks him up.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by killermike View Post
    he's not juiced, he just has the Brazilian muscle brah
    Maybe he's just taking cheap knock-off Asian Cilalis.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    Maybe he's just taking cheap knock-off Asian Cilalis.

Funny that is what his defense teams came up with. The Spider is having erections problems your Honor!
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500) AleaJactaEst is not very helpful. (-500)

Give me a name Cory

"Any decent striker with a reach advantage over Conor will be a hard match-up for him."

fukken lols at that. Like Nate Diaz?

TenkayCeeo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TenkayCeeo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TenkayCeeo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TenkayCeeo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TenkayCeeo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TenkayCeeo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TenkayCeeo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TenkayCeeo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TenkayCeeo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TenkayCeeo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TenkayCeeo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    was way thicker vs Pettis. confident Conor phucks him up.
    Conor is a great fighter, but it seems his fans are just like "Machida Era" fans til Machida ran into Shogun. He just won the strap at 145 less than a month ago and people already think he'll just run through other divisions (against larger, more wrestling-based fighters). I'm sure some of it is just trolling but majority of his fans must legitimately be retarded, srs. He spent a good portion of the Mendes fight on his back where he was unable to do anything significant. His ground game is not potato, but RDA's subs, positioning, and constant work on the ground would be scary for Conor if Mini Mendes could hold him down at all. Conor will always have a shot as long as he's on the feet but let's not act like we have seen absolutely no weaknesses in his game.
    **Southpaw Boxer; Philly Shell and 77in reach**
    **Current Stats: 6'0ft 195lbs 11-12% BF; Goals: 205lbs 9-10% BF**

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee... His hands can't hit what his eyes can't see."

--Muhammad Ali, The Greatest Heavyweight Boxer of All Time

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AleaJactaEst View Post

Give me a name Cory
    Simple question. Can anyone beat Conor McGregor?

Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    Simple question. Can anyone beat Conor McGregor?
    p4p, no. In 5-6 years maybe. Conor is forcing two divisions to elevate their standards, their training methods etc. But with the current set of fighters at LW and FW and also the up and coming guys like Almeida. I don't see anyone good or smart enough to take him in the next few years.

Frankie, RDA are very obvious easy fights in my eyes. I feel Khabib only looks like a hard match on paper. His striking is too wild and the reason why it has not been exposed yet is his extremely strong grappling. Having seen what Lawler did with his TDD I have no doubts Conor will be able to do similiar things. So yea I believe Khabib's going to get lit up

anonymous
    As I expected Cowboy completely outclassed just like everytime he fights somebody legit.

Complete fraud. Got a bs call against Benson and now absolutely had his breaks smashed off by RDA. The dude never goes in to "fight" when its a legit opponent he runs away throwing punches with nothing behind them to scared to get hurt. SOOOOOOO glad he got what was coming and we won't be seeing that clown wearing his ridiculous hat with a belt.

He said in the post fight presser "sometimes you don't show up". You did show up Cowboy, you trained hard as usual. But you're just nowhere near good enough you fraud.

Would love to see him go in V Conor and get absolutely obliterated again.

moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did anyone else notice how bad that Sarah Kaufman fight was during the prelims?

Like, how the muay thai girl had significant enough striking power to keep distance and land some serious shots but didn't? And how ridiculously soft Kaufman looked?

It's a shame, she apparently had superior striking earlier in her career but now it just looked it she would tie up, gas out, and that's it.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moofthedog View Post
    And how ridiculously soft Kaufman looked?
    Soft physically? I don't know if you ever watched her in Strikeforce, but I thought she looked noticeably trimmer and more solid than she did back then for this fight.

Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Max Holloway is 5'11 and longer than Conor and still got his **** pushed in.
    *Willing to risk it all crew*

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)

Hating at its finest. Conor is on another level. Realize it already.