View Poll Results: Do you stand or sit when you wipe your butt?

Voters
239. You may not vote on this poll
  • I stand.

119 49.79%
  • I sit.

120 50.21%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

CHADs/CUCKs/HOLEs/ROTTERs.........

Well?

Personaly I stand, how can you sit down and wipe your ass? And also if your sitting and wiping your ass how can you check the paper to see if your almost cleaned up without having to worry about hitting the side of the toilet or somewhere and smearing it all over?
    I'm crazy with this razor with this razor I'm crazy
    With this crazor I'm razy, razor crazed I'm crazy.

Noni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    woooooow

wats next

"how high to you lift your fork?"

lol jokin

funny thread.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stand.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000) TheLateShinobi is just really nice. (+1000)
    In between. I voted sit however, because it's closer to sitting that standing.

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I should bring up the old thread of this, it was Packed with people.

I'm too lazy to find it though

P.S:

Sit

insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50) insaNe kraZi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone else here liek to look at their load before they see it go?

KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ASS WIPING TECHNIQUE #785

Sitting on the toilet seat, gently lift your balls and dick with one hand, and with the other hand reach under past your gooch with toilet paper and wipe. drop the paper in the toilet straight down and repeat.

Originally Posted by KyGunator

Sitting on the toilet seat, gently lift your balls and dick with one hand, and with the other hand reach under past your gooch with toilet paper and wipe. drop the paper in the toilet straight down and repeat.
    Wow, that one takes a lot of effort....loL

ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KyGunator

This is exactly how I wipe my anus.

No Pain,No Gain..No Shit! LoveThyPain's Avatar
    LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

nice poll... somehow sliderquinn's excessive polls dont seem to bother me anymore.

B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WTF kinda poll is this man?

Is it a fantasy of urs?

lol j/k
    Currently clearing a rep debt to over 1000 people in this thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110024901
    Upto post #566 done as off August 29th 2011
    At 5 reps a day, this will take a while! Plus Im not on every day, but I'll still get through this..

Current status - Cutting - Start 182.25 - Current 176.75 - Aim 165

c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    where do you people come up with these kind of questions?

ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElliotL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LoveThyPain

nice poll... somehow sliderquinn's excessive polls dont seem to bother me anymore.
    Yeah but sliderquinn posts the most inane polls there are, this one is accually funny and has some substance to it.

dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dre9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use to be a stander but has since converted to sitting. I guess why stand when you can sit. Now on a side note, how many people use wet wipes to wipe with instead of toilet paper? *raises hand* I'm tellin' ya, once you try wet wipes you'll never go back to toilet paper! Or should that be a seperate poll?
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Wednesday, Dec. 7th, start of the 12 Week Challenge
    Check out my journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=7969948#post7969948

Age - 27
    Height - 6'1"
    Starting Weight - 232lbs.
    Week 1 - 231, lost 1lb without cardio
    Week 2 - 232, gained 1lb, still not doing cardio but getting stronger!
    BF - 32%, Body fat according to scale in bathroom

pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dre9
    I use to be a stander but has since converted to sitting. I guess why stand when you can sit. Now on a side note, how many people use wet wipes to wipe with instead of toilet paper? *raises hand* I'm tellin' ya, once you try wet wipes you'll never go back to toilet paper! Or should that be a seperate poll?
    I do!

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sometimes theres so much pooh ill stand up and realize ive got another couple wipes to go

pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This can depend where you are, if you were at a public place like a school standing is a must, but if you gotta go bad then sitting it fine. At home hahah you can do either, it is ur domain.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by insaNe kraZi
    Well?

Personaly I stand, how can you sit down and wipe your ass? And also if your sitting and wiping your ass how can you check the paper to see if your almost cleaned up without having to worry about hitting the side of the toilet or somewhere and smearing it all over?
    Stand.

I have to check and see when it's done.

When it comes to a clean assh-le, I don't play guesswork.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by insaNe kraZi
    Anyone else here liek to look at their load before they see it go?
    I do! I like dropping those big loads that have a half-inch or so sticking up above the water line!

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't wipe.

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)

So do you stand or sit when you wipe?

poll coming.

Me and my friend are arguing about it, i sit, he stands, and i dont see how you can wipe your ass while standing without rubbing it all up your back.
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I stand up to get a good angle of attack
    The Truth Is Out There

-Ron Paul 2012-

I'm in the Danger Zone.

lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sit , and lean forward.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Schopenhauer

Ron Paul 2008!

Reps: de silva ,ChristianBBer ,AzWeightLifter,Schadenfreude.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    repost
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000)
    stand. I thought that was the norm? I recently started hearing about people doing it sitting and it blew my mind..... so you basically stick your arm INTO the toilet, pray your hand doesn't touch the water and wipe away??? Seems really uncomfortable to me.

Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I sit.
    This is a major repost.

Stand always wins for some reason ...

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    both
    Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady 10ml decants available.

Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is this a joke lol?

i never heard of any one standing..
    IG = @ Bmur18 - Follow me and message for reps

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

Majurbludd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majurbludd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majurbludd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majurbludd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majurbludd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majurbludd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majurbludd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majurbludd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majurbludd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majurbludd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Majurbludd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah i thought standing was standard too.

How would you wipe your ass while ac slatering?
    **New Jersey Crew 732**

user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i tried sitting down once but i peed on my forearm, sorta dribbled. off

STAND FTW