Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Anyone here successfully separated their ego from themselves? (SRS)

I heard that if you separate yourself from your ego, then your feels can never be hurt.
    Has anyone done this or is it just stupid spirit hooplah chit?

autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    magic mushrooms
    *sit beside hot girl first day and she drops the class crew*
    *girl at register smiles at me and i zone out dreaming of us frolicking in the meadows crew*
    *only sound phone makes is low battery alert crew*
    *make eye contact with girl and get heart palpitation crew*
    *order pizza and lower money in a bucket with rope from 2nd floor crew*
    *thinking about giving it all up to be a monk crew*

BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by autrefois View Post
    magic mushrooms
    What about them.
    Done mushrooms and acid and have yet to have anything happen to me.
    I also know tons of people who do acid and shrooms and they are no different than anyone else.

jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would say i mostly have, and it seems to come simply with maturity. Whenever there is family drama, i am the most sensible and i dont listen to the he said she said stuff or let it affect how i feel for another, i simply do the mature thing that needs to be done to remedy the situation .

IM ALSO THE YOUNGEST OF THREE BROTHERS, AND BY FAR THE MOST MATURE.
    It is better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees

a coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but one.

The odds are great
    But my spirit is strong,
    My faith unbreakable,
    My blood is pure.
    I SHALL ENDURE!
    I WILL ENDURE!

the strength of a gesture, a thought with no voice

FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is something i meditate upon daily srs
    I even do it in my training through 20 rep romanian deadlifts and 20 rep squats.
    Where basically take your 10rm but extend it for 20 breathing inbetween, notice when you talk to yourself there will be a voice or voices that say "stop this is too hard" or "come on man you should be finding it easier than this" and as you get to 15 reps and you can hardly breath thats when you realise that voice was your ego and for it to be heard someone had to have been listening. That person listening to the monologue is the real you and as you struggle on through the gruelling work and your physical and mental awareness shrinks under the demands of the task your inner you calms you down and you realise your egos monologue is just a voice and doesn't affect the inner you, the real you, just like other peoples cruel words can never affect the real you. Its a good metaphor you can experience through training and its a good example of the difference between the egos voice and the listener (the real you)

Mark divine is a good guy to listen to about this kind of thing, he calls it "monkey mind" Mark is an ex navy seal and has written some good books on the subject.

Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only while on shrooms, but it wasn't a proper ego death, more like an introduction to it. And I couldn't retain any of the feels/experience once it wore off sadly.

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guy I know did mushrooms and tried to board a plane using a guitar pick for a boarding pass

I'd say he successfully separated himself
    worse things happen at sea

ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i had what i believe to be an ego death during a super high release of the natural occurring chemical in the body called dimethyltryptamine

visited what i believe to be the place we go when we die
    words can't describe it. was burriful. didn't want to come back
    met a big ball of energy, showed me that basically everything is connected, everything the same, all is one - best way i can describe it IDK
    never the same after that experience
    used to be so scared - scared of what people thought, girls thought, my friends thought, parents thought - like i had to make everyone happy
    i'd make up for these fears by projecting a person I wasn't. to others.
    worked out a lot, dressed nice, drove a nice car... all so people would like me
    now i dont give a phuck, just do me and realize how phucked up peoples views of the world our, materialism, illusion of money = happiness, etc
    i grow organic food and am building a small eco friendly off grid cabin with hopes to share it with anyone who wants to come visit. Would really like to mix a hippy commune with a city at some point. Have like minded people living here, all working together, with a barter system in place etc etc. I worked in a gym selling memberships, waited tables, was an accountant for a few years.... none of that chit made me happy. This life im living now does.

Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ParkCity View Post
    i had what i believe to be an ego death during a super high release of the natural occurring chemical in the body called dimethyltryptamine

visited what i believe to be the place we go when we die
    words can't describe it. was burriful. didn't want to come back
    met a big ball of energy, showed me that basically everything is connected, everything the same, all is one - best way i can describe it IDK
    never the same after that experience
    used to be so scared - scared of what people thought, girls thought, my friends thought, parents thought - like i had to make everyone happy
    i'd make up for these fears by projecting a person I wasn't. to others.
    worked out a lot, dressed nice, drove a nice car... all so people would like me
    now i dont give a phuck, just do me and realize how phucked up peoples views of the world our, materialism, illusion of money = happiness, etc
    i grow organic food and am building a small eco friendly off grid cabin with hopes to share it with anyone who wants to come visit. Would really like to mix a hippy commune with a city at some point. Have like minded people living here, all working together, with a barter system in place etc etc. I worked in a gym selling memberships, waited tables, was an accountant for a few years.... none of that chit made me happy. This life im living now does.
    I had that "everything is connected, everything is vibrations, all is one" moment on shrooms last weekend, and it made so much fuking sense, but then as I came down my mind just couldnt hold on to what I "learned" I guess. Shrooms and DMT are very similar compounds.

I would like to experience what you have experienced later on in my life. But I feel like my mind is too biased. My sub conscious would create an experience like that because that is what I expect, I'm getting more spiritual yada yada.

The interesting part to me though is many people have these experiences when they did not start off spiritual at ALL. So it brings up the question if its just your sub conscious creating this because of the drug or truly a "real" experience.

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't answer this question with out you defining what you consider your ego, and what you consider yourself.
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlakeBailey10 View Post
    I heard that if you separate yourself from your ego, then your feels can never be hurt.
    Has anyone done this or is it just stupid spirit hooplah chit?
    Here is the thing about ego. It's the devil on your shoulder, honestly think about it, what purpose does it serve?

I think of an ego on the same level as a schizo hearing voices in their head. You have to learn to check your ego, you really do. It's hard as fuak, I've been working on it for years and years, and my ego still flares up from time to time. But when you really think about what an ego is, it's pretty much just a voice inside your chit, that a lot of the time is telling you to do chit that really isn't smart just so you can stroke your ego.
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Without drugs it takes a lot of work to lose the ego.

Originally Posted by PimpMasterC View Post
    Without drugs it takes a lot of work to lose the ego.
    I'll do drugs
    srs though I just hate it how my thoughts control me and turn me into an insecure little fuk when i'm not around a bunch of outgoing fun people
    When I condition myself to be fun and popular and chit then I am, but when i'm alone my ego fuks with me hard

Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Anyone that says yes obviously hasn't
    ***Georgia crew***

Originally Posted by Juicy- View Post
    Anyone that says yes obviously hasn't
    aware me?

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the only way to really separate yourself from your ego is to separate yourself from everything that you are attached to. you can only be free from yourself once you've lost everything
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

Originally Posted by Bassackwards View Post
    the only way to really separate yourself from your ego is to separate yourself from everything that you are attached to. you can only be free from yourself once you've lost everything
    Are you telling me to leave my parents house and go homeless

Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I entered this place on a MDA/2cb compound once and it was a hell of a ride for 3 hours or so. My mind was like looking back at myself as if i was the mirror.
    * Forever Alone Crew *

Registered User TheFuarkingBoss's Avatar
    TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is an ego? I would say I don't have one as I have never really deep down gave a phuck about what people think or trying to look cooler or bragging about chicks I hooked up with, or is that only because my ego told me I am better than that and I don't have to impress anyone. Does that mean my ego is bigger than the prada wearing bmw driving fight starting swag wearing social media whores who are really showing how inferior and weak they are.

Also stay away from drugs if you want to get anywhere spiritually, they only give temporary insight and will leave you even more clouded than before. You need to go in, be alone, be vulnerable, mediate, quieten the noise around you, purify the body and mind.
    Brah

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFuarkingBoss View Post
    What is an ego? I would say I don't have one as I have never really deep down gave a phuck about what people think or trying to look cooler or bragging about chicks I hooked up with, or is that only because my ego told me I am better than that and I don't have to impress anyone. Does that mean my ego is bigger than the ***** wearing bmw driving fight starting swag wearing social media whores who are really showing how inferior and weak they are.
    Your ego is the reason you typed this quoted message
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ampedlift View Post
    I had that "everything is connected, everything is vibrations, all is one" moment on shrooms last weekend, and it made so much fuking sense, but then as I came down my mind just couldnt hold on to what I "learned" I guess. Shrooms and DMT are very similar compounds.

I would like to experience what you have experienced later on in my life. But I feel like my mind is too biased. My sub conscious would create an experience like that because that is what I expect, I'm getting more spiritual yada yada.

The interesting part to me though is many people have these experiences when they did not start off spiritual at ALL. So it brings up the question if its just your sub conscious creating this because of the drug or truly a "real" experience.
    I was not very spiritual at the time. This was only a catalyst and has since become only a piece, although a VERY important one, of the puzzle for my personal spiritual journey.

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    Here is the thing about ego. It's the devil on your shoulder, honestly think about it, what purpose does it serve?

I think of an ego on the same level as a schizo hearing voices in their head. You have to learn to check your ego, you really do. It's hard as fuak, I've been working on it for years and years, and my ego still flares up from time to time. But when you really think about what an ego is, it's pretty much just a voice inside your chit, that a lot of the time is telling you to do chit that really isn't smart just so you can stroke your ego.
    Absolutely true but there definitely is a balance. For myself, I am in your shoes and do constantly check my ego. But there are others that are on the opposite side of the coin.

If you aim to better yourself as a person through various means (physical, mental, spiritual, social, et al), you have to allow yourself to take credit when it is due.

I have many friends who have a terrible time with this. Their egos have been so damaged over time, due to numerous and varying circumstances, that it is detrimental to their mental and physical health. It's the same issue that leads to conditions like body dysmorphia among bodybuilders.

It's fukin hard to get right, and we probably will never get it right. But we gotto try bro, at least we gotto try every fkin day to make it.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

streko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) streko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) streko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) streko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) streko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) streko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) streko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) streko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) streko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) streko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) streko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone has one, even those hippie *******s tripping 24/7. They're just acting, so are hari krishna people.

Best you can do is build it up so it isn't so fragile.
    5'9.99" 165 lb
    B 245, S 405, D 485

Registered User TheFuarkingBoss's Avatar
    TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FailedPotential View Post
    Your ego is the reason you typed this quoted message
    Isn't my message to serve others? Or is it to share MY point of view and show MY knowledge of the subject?
    Brah

BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jaygee15 View Post
    I would say i mostly have, and it seems to come simply with maturity. Whenever there is family drama, i am the most sensible and i dont listen to the he said she said stuff or let it affect how i feel for another, i simply do the mature thing that needs to be done to remedy the situation .

IM ALSO THE YOUNGEST OF THREE BROTHERS, AND BY FAR THE MOST MATURE.
    Are you the tallest of the three too?

Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haven truly experienced it yet. Hope to down a cut of mushrooms in the near future...hoping that will do the trick.

Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Batdan9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BlakeBailey10 View Post
    What about them.
    Done mushrooms and acid and have yet to have anything happen to me.
    I also know tons of people who do acid and shrooms and they are no different than anyone else.
    Usually, from what I've read, a mega dose of 5g's does it. Me taking a cut probably wont get me there. Not sure I'm ready to megadose. Gotta respect them. I feel one can experience the sensation of ego death, but it seems difficult to apply it all day every day in this reality. Physically difficult. Survival mechanism, I'd think.

Originally Posted by Batdan9 View Post
    Usually, from what I've read, a mega dose of 5g's does it. Me taking a cut probably wont get me there. Not sure I'm ready to megadose. Gotta respect them. I feel one can experience the sensation of ego death, but it seems difficult to apply it all day every day in this reality. Physically difficult. Survival mechanism, I'd think.
    Yes but what about those people in the world who strictly do not give a fuk about what people think of them?
    The people who just do what they want?
    The people who have no perception of themselves, and only see the world for what it is?
    What about the people who do not live in a box?
    But in all seriousness though this thread makes me want to try shrooms again lol

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Batdan9 View Post

This.

It's one of those lessons you gotta learn and relearn over and over. I've found the absolutely only way to keep it up is to meditate, otherwise the business of life gets in the way (and all the ego's that come with it).

Someone above mentioned meditating on it during high rep squats or deads.. for any brahs who do cardio I do the same thing - I've found the stairmaster to be best because it's a relatively passive form of intense cardio, so it's possible to train your mind to just zone out while you're blitzing yourself

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ful you *******s i swear to god..

Do you realize its literally what we try to avoid 24/7.

When someone loses confidence its a shot to the ego. It has bad connotations reverberated throughout..

Yet we have nikkas trying to bring ego death to people. Should require prison time. When someone hurls an insult or uses inflammatory language its a SHOT to the ego; it doesnt blow it up. Yet, here we have people trying to bring it to others. What kind of phucken person thinks its a good idea?

If someone makes a mistake its "knock down" your ego

Now you weak *******s devise something to blow it up? You cant handle your chit so play mentle gymnastics so you dont have to deal with your inadequacy

Its literally EVERYTHING you fear.

Weak ego is responsible for every mental illness yet you think destroying its good?

Not to mention its your brain.. it has a finite capacity for everything

Gues what the feeling is? We call it insecurity, weakness, indecisiveness, etc. Weak ego breeds this

Cot dammit i hate you weak *******s.. you dont even understand your desire to do it is bred out of grandiosity from your ego

Not to mention that anybody who talks about it as a good thing is using emotional reason to talk about its transience and NOT its removal.