Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50)

becoming firm believer in law of attraction !

after watching a vid of connor mcgregor pick whats gona happen streamable[dot]com/tsk5 , im starting to believe in law of attraction, not the gypsie way but as in, u genuinly believe somethings possible, u work hard for it, and it will happen.The logic is there...

i want to start implmenting this into my life by setting goals and believing in them. IE having my own segment on small tv shows(small project i wana do) but was wondering have any of u guys gone through something like this?
    get shredded or die mirin

TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought it was possible that OP was a ******* and then you proved it with this thread!!

amazing

johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most people who say it doesn't work, they cannot make it work because you have to believe it works before it works. I practice it on daily basis and it's pretty bizarre how it works but it does work 101%. I think law of attraction is something similar that religious people do and people call them crazy but it's very similar to what happens during law of attraction. A religious person would think that god will take care of this problems and his problems disappear, same way law of attraction works but instead of god, you replace that with universe providing you whatever you need.

Here are most important fact about it and that helped me tremendously:

Before you go to bed everynight tell yourself you have whatever you need and make every sentence in present tense. For example: I'm zyzzbrah and then create a vivid picture of yourself in that manner (do it atleast 10 times or till that image is so vivid that it feels like, add environment, other people to that image so it becomes more realistic) whatever it is that you wanted. Do it every night for different things and you'll be surprised how they start falling in your lap..most of the time it doesn't happen right away but in few weeks or sometimes months.
    “And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally. ” - Friedrich Nietzsche

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's called manifest destiny. You speak what you want into existence, and your behavior follows. Your mindset has put you into a position for success.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Black Crew
    Lol @ Tradies Srs
    AP4 crew

illwill78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illwill78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illwill78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illwill78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illwill78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illwill78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illwill78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illwill78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illwill78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illwill78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illwill78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    have noticed my most outstanding achievements have come from pure belief, have no doubt that law of attraction is real only thing is i cant apply it intentionally it jus seems that whatever i truly believe in happens for real after time. might need to start meditating
    Drake Crew
    Lightskin N[All People Are Created Equal]ga Crew
    Mixed Crew
    Supports Race Mixing Crew
    Interracial Fetish Crew
    Delete Threads Before I Get Negged Crew
    Capitalizes Every Letter In Sig Crew

Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Explain what Conor did?

AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBrahCom is just really nice. (+1000)
    New York Times Best Seller
    The Power Of Law Of Attraction
    By Mystic Mac

GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by johsin28 View Post
    same way law of attraction works but instead of god, you replace that with universe providing you whatever you need.
    god ****ing damnit this kind of self help psycho drizzle makes me salty as ****

the universe will not take care of you, you have to do it your ****ing self

this bull**** literal interpretation of the "law of attraction" theory is based on the fact that if enough people take the long shot, there will be a lot of long shots hitting home, and some of these succesful long shotters think they somehow forced their destiny instead of acknowledging they got ****ing lucky to end up with the winners instead of the 1000x larger loser bracket

edit: I'm not disputing a positive can-do attitude helps in life, but let's keep it real, you don't make things happen by wanting them enough, you make them happen by working towards them
    Old numbers, not as strong now :(
    standing overhead press: 154 lbs
    30deg incline bench press: 225 lbs
    barbell reverse lunge: 269 lbs
    weighted pullup: 261 lbs (total)

inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I believe in it. The Secret and all that. Not to the point that a million dollar check arrives in my mail, but envisioning and working torwards a goal and succeeding is definitely possible.

Made a vision board and looked at my goals every night. Did positive affirmations before I went to bed. Despite bad grades, got into an elite grad program as one of the youngest people there. Obv I worked hard to make up for my grades, but big odds were against me. Srs.
    ---
    ---
    Aware Thread: You know you can TRIPLE the Chipotle Bowl, right?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168524803

S&P crew
    CollegeTrad.com - "A young man's perspective on timeless and youthful style"

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jimagine88 View Post
    Explain what Conor did?
    This. Are we praising him for calling his shots?

If so, what about when he claimed he would beat Siver in the first two minutes, then when it didn't happen in the post fight interview he awkwardly claimed what he meant to say was he would beat him in the second round.

Max358 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 3rf View Post
    after watching a vid of connor mcgregor pick whats gona happen streamable[dot]com/tsk5 , im starting to believe in law of attraction, not the gypsie way but as in, u genuinly believe somethings possible, u work hard for it, and it will happen.The logic is there...

i want to start implmenting this into my life by setting goals and believing in them. IE having my own segment on small tv shows(small project i wana do) but was wondering have any of u guys gone through something like this?
    you know where it's really at is Abraham Hicks. And then Bashar for more detailed metaphysical stuff not as related to LOA but still all the same info...

Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed.

Your thoughts become things.

I notice positive people tend to be far, faaar more successful than their lesser confident counterparts even if they're less intelligent
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****
    *****BullServices&Sons (Est. 1990) CEO, COO, CIO*****
    *****POSITIVELY AWESOME CREW*****

johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GimpManlet View Post

this bull**** literal interpretation of the "law of attraction" theory is based on the fact that if enough people take the long shot, there will be a lot of long shots hitting home, and some of these succesful long shotters think they somehow forced their destiny instead of acknowledging they got ****ing lucky to end up with the winners instead of the 1000x larger loser bracket

edit: I'm not disputing a positive can-do attitude helps in life, but let's keep it real, you don't make things happen by wanting them enough, you make them happen by working towards them
    Unless you've tried it with firm belief, you wouldn't even know if it works or not. I could explain to you why you're wrong but it would be pointless unless you've tried it yourself and it didn't work. If you start imagining yourself as a millionaire and firmly believe it, you will get wealth (not million dollars but wealth whatever it might be).

Universe work as collective consiousness and if enough people believe something, it becomes reality. Has it ever happened to you that you had some idea in your mind but never made it reality but then few months later you find out that someone has created exacty same thing? That's how strong law of attraction is!

As a kid I remember talking to my friends about how cool it would be if we could watch movies on our cellphones (that's when we used to have b&w phone that looked similar to a brick) and look what we have now. I'm sure same things have happened to each and every single of us.
    “And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally. ” - Friedrich Nietzsche

TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueManc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's the reality OP, there are pessimists, optimists (which you are describing) and realists.

Pessimists and optimists are both essentially weak people as they can't see reality for what it is, although optimists will go further in life.

The only way to truly set yourself free and reach your full potential is to be a realist ie see the world for what it is and do whatever you can within those parameters.

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Explain what Conor did?
    Told everyone he was the best fighter at featherweight and was on a completely different level than everyone else. He was saying these things when he only had a handful of fights and none of them were in top 10. It was kind of a joke for a while among MMA fans, but it turns out he is an amazing fighter. More than his skill, I admire the confidence he displays every time he steps in the cage. He knows that he's going to win and he does.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrueManc View Post
    Here's the reality OP, there are pessimists, optimists (which you are describing) and realists.

Pessimists and optimists are both essentially weak people as they can't see reality for what it is, although optimists will go further in life.

The only way to truly set yourself free and reach your full potential is to be a realist ie see the world for what it is and do whatever you can within those parameters.
    Agree with this. I think a lot of it has to do with the concept of internal/external locus of control. Too many people these days look for any excuse that they can claim is outside their control to explain their failure.
    PM me if you need someone to talk to

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol wow, this is all wrong. "The Secret" or the "Laws of Attraction" isn't anything magical or forceful, it's about having a strict mindset. Or they call, "positive intervention". Negativity negates a mindset, positivity keeps a mindset strict. With a strict mindset, something you're keen on, you're more prone to see or create those "specific" opportunities you haven't seen before.

3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    This. Are we praising him for calling his shots?

If so, what about when he claimed he would beat Siver in the first two minutes, then when it didn't happen in the post fight interview he awkwardly claimed what he meant to say was he would beat him in the second round.
    look i aint no mcgregor fan and tbh i despize him for being so fookin rude and disrespctufl to aldo and other ufc fighters, the fact that ufc lets him get away with it shows how bs ufc is but however, man he picks rounds 90% of time. He picked round with even aldo, 1 yuear ago when he wasnt as big called himself being biggest PPV star, called him becoming champ, like these things may be coincidence or also may be that strong self beliefe allowing him to push towards it and become it

Originally Posted by 300BLK View Post
    lol wow, this is all wrong. "The Secret" or the "Laws of Attraction" isn't anything magical or forceful, it's about having a strict mindset. Or they call, "positive intervention". Negativity negates a mindset, positivity keeps a mindset strict. With a strict mindset, something you're keen on, you're more prone to see or create those "specific" opportunities you haven't seen before.
    i agree with u, broscience aside, its u having ur thoughts and actions aligned and pushing harder at it cause u genuinly are positive towards the thought and believe it will happen rather than it being a maybe and showing uncertainty

look i aint no mcgregor fan and tbh i despize him for being so fookin rude and disrespctufl to aldo and other ufc fighters, the fact that ufc lets him get away with it shows how bs ufc is but however, man he picks rounds 90% of time. He picked round with even aldo, 1 yuear ago when he wasnt as big called himself being biggest PPV star, called him becoming champ, like these things may be coincidence or also may be that strong self beliefe allowing him to push towards it and become it
    He definitely seems to be incredibly mentally strong. I also agree that he does call the rounds accurately often, though he has anywhere from a 20%-33.3% chance of guessing right. I think he is an incredibly talented fighter, but the Siver post fight interview when he back tracked on his prediction was kind of cringe.

Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lmao @ this *******.

If Arnold Schwarzenegger was realistic, he would have never became what he is today. Brb, Austrian with an accent wants to become the #1 bodybuilder and highest grossing actor in America.

LMAO @ being realistic.

Lmao @ this *******.

If Arnold Schwarzenegger was realistic, he would have never became what he is today. Brb, Austrian with an accent wants to become the #1 bodybuilder and highest grossing actor in America.

LMAO @ being realistic.
    bro i dont believe in optimistic, i believe optimists are realists, cause realistically any optimistic thought can happen man

bro i dont believe in optimistic, i believe optimists are realists, cause realistically any optimistic thought can happen man
    I think pessimists put these mental roadblocks in front of them, whereas optimists have a steady stream of consciousness and look at how they can overcome adversity, rather than looking at adversity as an excuse for failure.

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by johsin28 View Post
    Most people who say it doesn't work, they cannot make it work because you have to believe it works before it works. I practice it on daily basis and it's pretty bizarre how it works but it does work 101%. I think law of attraction is something similar that religious people do and people call them crazy but it's very similar to what happens during law of attraction. A religious person would think that god will take care of this problems and his problems disappear, same way law of attraction works but instead of god, you replace that with universe providing you whatever you need.

Here are most important fact about it and that helped me tremendously:

Before you go to bed everynight tell yourself you have whatever you need and make every sentence in present tense. For example: I'm zyzzbrah and then create a vivid picture of yourself in that manner (do it atleast 10 times or till that image is so vivid that it feels like, add environment, other people to that image so it becomes more realistic) whatever it is that you wanted. Do it every night for different things and you'll be surprised how they start falling in your lap..most of the time it doesn't happen right away but in few weeks or sometimes months.
    Care to elaborate on the last part? Do you think of something specific to focus on? (Example: a job interview you envision going well.) Just telling yourself positive things seems too vague to me. Is it a mantra you are repeating or are you just trying to paint a picture in your mind of yourself succeeding at something?

Habitual line stepper BearTactics's Avatar
    BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the kind of thread you want to wake up to
    Bald head scallywag

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    I basically believe in this and feel like I have experience it works, like other ppl said I don't feel it magic or anything like that mainly it programs ur subconscious mind to guide u automatically to actions that move u to ur goals/attract things u focus on. not much into the more hippy side of it and I don't do stuff like talk of "the universe" etc personally, don't even like calling it "law of attraction" but it's still also kinda all same thing IMO, been using stuff like affirmations and visualizing for few years now and got results, I put most of my knowledge/sources for this stuff itt: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/newrep...y&p=1326307941
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

Originally Posted by BearTactics View Post
    This is the kind of thread you want to wake up to

fok i hate this kent but man his story is so powerful and for me cause iv become so emotionally atached to mma and ufc , these stories become more real to me and make me a believer

really?

nothing we have now is realistic and if everyone focused on being realistic, we would still be in caveman era getting killed by predators.

cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This has to due with the fact that you literally create your own reality. You cannot manifest anything into reality without first thinking it, that thought through your actions becomes reality and the more you believe and focus on that goal/thought the more likely it is to become reality. The mind and the conscious/sub conscious is a powerful thing.
    5'8 Master race crew
    5'8 210 9%
    405x3 B/500x3 High bar Sq (beltless)/620 dead (beltless)
    Misc's biggest natty.
    2016 NPC Atlantic State Junior Overall Champ+top 3 LHW
    Contest Prep/Diet/Supplement Coach

arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GimpManlet View Post

What are you talking about? If you want it bad enough and believe you can get it, then you will naturally work for it. wtf?
    Sig line can't be a novel Crew
    Asian Crew

Snapchat: arlo235
    Instagram: matcha_aesthetics