Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz

Exclamation No hymen no diamond crew pls enter...

Srs question...

How do you foresee this relationship playing out? From meeting this girl with her hymen intact to settling down with her? How will you handle the courtship period when there's no sex but you have to keep on dating? How long is too long before you're gone?

A few recent threads made me curious.

No bait. No neg. Normal forum rules apply.
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll break it on the first date.

They're not all abstinent, maybe they're FAs
    D1 Athlete Crew
    2014 Camaro/ Z51 Stingray crew
    I had blue rep power crew
    Rep vette brahs on sight
    Carolina Panthers - Hornets
    Lebron James

Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Marronis View Post
    I'll bust it on the first date.
    I don't think he'll like that.
    It is the current year.

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you're taking that a bit too literal.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MissChill View Post
    Srs question...

How do you foresee this relationship playing out? From meeting this girl with her hymen intact to settling down with her? How will you handle the courtship period when there's no sex but you have to keep on dating? How long is too long before you're gone?

I think most guys want their 'future wife' to be a virgin when they first meet her, not be a virgin til marriage per se.
    'Never compromise, not even in the face of Armageddon.'

-Rorschach

Pronouns:We/Them/Boyz BrotienShake's Avatar
    BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone who seriously says any of that is retarded af.

Good luck finding a virgin to date and even if you did I doubt ya'll would srsly wait till marriage to smash.
    Hala Madrid

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Haha I don't think those miscers are actually serious when they say that.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Srs question...

I don't care as long I have you.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Howiester View Post
    I don't think he'll like that.
    D1 Athlete Crew
    2014 Camaro/ Z51 Stingray crew
    I had blue rep power crew
    Rep vette brahs on sight
    Carolina Panthers - Hornets
    Lebron James

smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smeelmybut is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to look at my ex's vagina with a flashlight and remember seeing her intact hymen ring. it was so hnnggg srs but then we made sex and it looked like an inner tube after a fat woman rode it on the rapids. she wanted to wait til marriage but i woo'd her into it. slooted hymen rings are the worst but thats not why we ended things

vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol not gonna happen ever...but hypothetically prolly get set up by family, and date, marry etc... doubt it will happen to me tho.

Also doubt ill get married or **** a virgin in my lifetime. idk.
    mod negs: 3

ShutupNdSquat is a name known to all. (+5000) ShutupNdSquat is a name known to all. (+5000) ShutupNdSquat is a name known to all. (+5000) ShutupNdSquat is a name known to all. (+5000) ShutupNdSquat is a name known to all. (+5000) ShutupNdSquat is a name known to all. (+5000) ShutupNdSquat is a name known to all. (+5000) ShutupNdSquat is a name known to all. (+5000) ShutupNdSquat is a name known to all. (+5000) ShutupNdSquat is a name known to all. (+5000) ShutupNdSquat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Depends on the girl... if she's genuinely wifey material then I would be more than happy to wait around until she is ready. Beats dating a club/ EDM sloot who will 100% cheat on you as soon as a good enough opportunity presents itself

thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In that situation it really would be about having a genuine personality and value outside of poosy. However this is an unrealistic expectation and neigh-on-impossible, thus no to marriage all day and daily.
    Still looking for a crew... crew

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169710413

MarkHenryFan is not very well liked. (-100) MarkHenryFan is not very well liked. (-100) MarkHenryFan is not very well liked. (-100) MarkHenryFan is not very well liked. (-100) MarkHenryFan is not very well liked. (-100) MarkHenryFan is not very well liked. (-100) MarkHenryFan is not very well liked. (-100) MarkHenryFan is not very well liked. (-100) MarkHenryFan is not very well liked. (-100) MarkHenryFan is not very well liked. (-100) MarkHenryFan is not very well liked. (-100)
    It means, no hymen before you meet me. I'll break it before marriage.

So technically, it's "No hymen before you meet me, no eventual diamond"

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by smeelmybut View Post
    I used to look at my ex's vagina with a flashlight and remember seeing her intact hymen ring. it was so hnnggg srs but then we made sex and it looked like an inner tube after a fat woman rode it on the rapids. she wanted to wait til marriage but i woo'd her into it. slooted hymen rings are the worst but thats not why we ended things

What the actual fuk.

Lol at anyone who expects their partner to not have a life before they meet them.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    virgin till marriage crew. i think i'll be able to handle it
    go no contact NOW

recret is on a distinguished road. (+10) recret is on a distinguished road. (+10) recret is on a distinguished road. (+10) recret is on a distinguished road. (+10) recret is on a distinguished road. (+10) recret is on a distinguished road. (+10) recret is on a distinguished road. (+10) recret is on a distinguished road. (+10) recret is on a distinguished road. (+10) recret is on a distinguished road. (+10) recret is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it depends on the girl man, there are church 8+/10 girls who you just know they are really virgin, they have good values, rich family, good genetics, they are inteligent, they will be good mothers and a long etc .. for a girl like that i would even wait like 3 years, you know if you cant wait you can get a hooker or play with your dink i dont know, if you have a girl like that you should wait for her OP, i would absolutely kil for a girl like that

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Tsudo View Post
    I think you're taking that a bit too literal.
    What do you mean? Some ppl on this earth are deadly srs about this lol

Originally Posted by HouseStarkfff View Post
    I think most guys want their 'future wife' to be a virgin when they first meet her, not be a virgin til marriage per se.
    Hmm this is what I suspect too but see above.

Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In America if I met a girl with her virginity I'd have to check if i'm at a school bus stop

SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fking lol, in all seriousness tho I am even willing to wait about maybe top 4 months? Why in hell would I make a girl my gf when she sleeps with me in the first date or the third date rule is applied with her. Common sense, I know it's hard to find but not impossible. And for the *******s and women who said girls want a virgin as well, it's not the case at all. Most of them actually want someone with some experience but not a guy labeled as "slayer".

in all da wong places 🍌 WookinPaNub's Avatar
    WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by recret View Post
    it depends on the girl man, there are church 8+/10 girls who you just know they are really virgin, they have good values, rich family, good genetics, they are inteligent, they will be good mothers and a long etc .. for a girl like that i would even wait like 3 years, you know if you cant wait you can get a hooker or play with your dink i dont know, if you have a girl like that you should wait for her OP, i would absolutely kil for a girl like that
    Me too

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i like to move from virgin to virgin. this is so i never have to even see a vagina that is not still pristine.

beautiful at any size stormyaus's Avatar
    stormyaus is a name known to all. (+5000) stormyaus is a name known to all. (+5000) stormyaus is a name known to all. (+5000) stormyaus is a name known to all. (+5000) stormyaus is a name known to all. (+5000) stormyaus is a name known to all. (+5000) stormyaus is a name known to all. (+5000) stormyaus is a name known to all. (+5000) stormyaus is a name known to all. (+5000) stormyaus is a name known to all. (+5000) stormyaus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly I kinda see where these guys are coming from but I think they're off base.

I've seen both sides of it and I'll tell you right now, in most cases a virgin will end up being extremely boring in bed. You need a girl who has gone out and found out what she does and doesn't like.

Also, the same guys who say it aren't staying home and protecting their own chastity, they've decided it's completely fine to try and bang as many girls as possible, until it comes time to get married, and then a complete double standard applies on past histories.
    Founder of the *Catbrah crew*
    Lifts to Taylor Swift crew
    Taylor Swift future wife crew

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont think they're getting married anyway. Their point is that theyre not shelling out $$$ for a partner with a subjectively high count. Risks vs returns

allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IPoopStandingUp View Post
    i like to move from virgin to virgin. this is so i never have to even see a vagina that is not still pristine.
    this guy gets it, purity is worth it brahs. dont get yourself involved with any used pussy, way too much baggage and problems down the road.

1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because it's really that hard to find an intelligent girl that has spent 99% of her time on school and work vs a female moderator on a dominate male forum known for female miscers sending nudes.

Yeah sorry...wouldn't expect a "women" like you too understand anything about purity.

Originally Posted by SevenFigures View Post
    this. If she doesn't bleed when we first have sex, no diamond.
    How long will you wait for her to have sex with you? I realize you could be trolling but wth it's friday...

Originally Posted by BrotienShake View Post
    anyone who seriously says any of that is retarded af.

Good luck finding a virgin to date and even if you did I doubt ya'll would srsly wait till marriage to smash.
    This is the impression I get too but ya never know...

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Haha I don't think those miscers are actually serious when they say that.
    You're always v. sweet but some of them are deadly srs lol

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    I don't care as long I have you.
    Well hello...

well yes

Originally Posted by vulgarin View Post
    lol not gonna happen ever...but hypothetically prolly get set up by family, and date, marry etc... doubt it will happen to me tho.

Also doubt ill get married or **** a virgin in my lifetime. idk.
    it is usually a cultural thing which is what made me interested in how miscers would strategically make it happen...

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What do you mean? Some ppl on this earth are deadly srs about this lol

Hmm this is what I suspect too but see above.
    It was my understanding that it was hyperbole for deciding not to excuse a girl's history just because "it's in the past"....but now that I read this thread...
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

TEST0STERONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TEST0STERONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TEST0STERONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TEST0STERONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TEST0STERONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TEST0STERONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TEST0STERONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TEST0STERONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TEST0STERONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TEST0STERONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TEST0STERONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Religious girls are usually the ones that keep their hymen until the right guy comes along that they think will marry them. Sad thing is what if they end up having sex with that "right guy" and he ends up leaving and of course no marriage lol.

Some girls hold high value to losing virginity just like some guys do, again I think it's more of a religious thing.

Then there's most people that think putting out on the first/second date is a must to see if sex life is compatible. Like there's more important things to picking a partner than just the sex tbh..
    “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” - Benjamin Franklin

Proud first generation American of Syrian descent

Forever cutting crew