Closed Thread
Page 323 of 332 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,690 of 9955
    somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HangerBaby View Post
    Shirtless is good if you are aesthetic but keep in mind it will probably scare away some chicks. Plus you can always create a 2nd tinder account, or delete and remake if it crashes and burns on you. I'd have a shirtless pic or something like your avi if I were as aesthetic
    also, i just turned 21 the other day so i'm still young so my age range is only 18-23, so i'm worried it will scare away the like 18 and 19 year olds haha.

another thing that sucks is cause its a small town like i said, so i know a lot of the girls i see on there lmao
    bench - 320 x 1

squat - 360 x 1

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by somfking View Post
    also, i just turned 21 the other day so i'm still young so my age range is only 18-23, so i'm worried it will scare away the like 18 and 19 year olds haha.

another thing that sucks is cause its a small town like i said, so i know a lot of the girls i see on there lmao
    Honestly if you want to bang chicks who lift/are fit you probably would benefit from showing off a little bit of your physique. Not like a double bi mirror shot, but subtly make it obvious that you lift. Otherwise basically all types of girls will swipe right and you prob will be interested in like 25% of them.

aznloser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aznloser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aznloser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aznloser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aznloser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aznloser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aznloser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aznloser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aznloser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aznloser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aznloser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by luntao1 View Post
    Dude, I'm attractive to a select FEW. Only a few. I can't get shiet for matches on bumble and my tinder is like azz now.
    I need new pics or something. The strange thing is I can get some HBB matches once in awhile and some will say Oh, you're hot sometimes I get the BS - oh you're a model - blah blah.. Most of the times I get you're like an asian Clark Kent.

Nevertheless, my matches rate is horrid. Perhaps, I should learn to get numbers IRL.
    PM me pics please

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yoked4women View Post
    What was the "my second favorite thing about you is your eyes" line again? I want to test it out
    It's GOAT! srs.

Edit: Deleted by request because too good to be overused.
    Last edited by TheTwiglet; 09-22-2016 at 04:32 PM.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These are the type of girls I match with:

My Tinder profile literally mentions something sexual, I have a shirtless abs shot, WHERE ARE ALL THE SLOOTS AT?
    Last edited by pancakemouse; 09-21-2016 at 10:09 PM.

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    I'm asian, I'm doing well on tinder here in the Netherlands. Been here for a month and already had a few dates, a few smashes already and I'm getting quite a lot of matches. I'm usually the one initiating after the match though and I actually have to spit a bit of game. I wasn't doing anywhere nearly as well back in Sydney though but I did go on a two dates and smashed on both but that was over a few months of using Tinder.

PM me if you want and I'll try to help you out. Honestly, it's not rocket science and you either just need to develop a bit of game or adjust the way you approach the conversations. The problem is, if you're socially inept irl then they'll see that when you actually meet up with them.
    Read your message back to yourself and think about it for a little bit.

Let me sum it up:
    - I was doing chit in Sydney so I left and now I'm in the Netherlands and doing well
    - So all you need to do is develop a git of game and the way you approach conversations

Your increased success is nothing to do with your 'game' and everything to do with the fact that you left Sydney for continental Europe.

I can assure you, if you're Asian and got any white girl action at all in Sydney then you're a fairly good looking Asian, and I can also safely assume you're much taller than 5'4. This guy isn't even getting a chance to demonstrate being socially adept IRL, he's not even getting matches.

Will you guys please stop giving guys like Aznloser false hope, it's stuff like this that creates delusional guys like Sway (who actually does have more than a chance and isn't in the same league as Aznloser). Again, Aznloser is a 5'4 Asian in the anglosphere, he has no hope on Tinder, none, even if he were half decent looking and he's said he's ugly to boot.

Those stats are insurmountable. the advice I've already given him was correct, seeing your profiles and your 'game' isn't going to help him one bit. Even if my bot was still working I don't think I'd bother even running it for him and charging him for it, it would be unfair. I saw the results that the dating companies were getting for guys like this on Tinder in major cities all around the world, and they were abysmal at best, their only hope was traditional dating sites.

He needs to get on traditional dating websites, spend an entire day or two writing an amazing profile, getting great lifestyle/travel pics for it, and concentrating his efforts on Asian girls that are 5'3 or under. This will get him his best shot. Other option is getting rich and targeting gold diggers. Failing either of those, he needs to take his money and look abroad.

If he really wants he can PM me and I'll send him a link to the companies I've worked with previously. It's not cheap but they put someone on your accounts almost full time to grind out dates for you.

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HangerBaby View Post
    Honestly if you want to bang chicks who lift/are fit you probably would benefit from showing off a little bit of your physique. Not like a double bi mirror shot, but subtly make it obvious that you lift. Otherwise basically all types of girls will swipe right and you prob will be interested in like 25% of them.
    Women want to be manhandled. Dunno about stupid little kum dumpster teens but women just want to be manhandled and thrashed, with a dash of sensual touching and kissing thrown into the mix.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    DC brah. Hell you're white and tall. You just need better pics. DC has some hbb. Just set the location to Georgetown - they're all over arlington.
    I'm half white half ethnic so it's a bit tricky. I get some good matches on Tinder but my profile isn't good enough to provoke a sexual response from women. More like dating material. Need better pics and physique to get them wet before meeting. But I'll prob reinstall tmrw and try anyway.

DC/Arlington has some HBB but the white parts of town are like a frat party where everyone is deeply in their own social circle, and the black parts of town are like a rap video. Not a lot of girls in approachable groups looking to be picked up from what I've seen recently. I haven't tried Georgetown yet, maybe this weekend.

If you want to join forces in DC this weekend tho hmu, I'm kind of visiting here and have no crew. Sick of rolling solo dolo.
    actuals B: 225x5 S: 305 D: 325x3
    1rm calc B: 253 S: 327 D: 344

xTigrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTigrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTigrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTigrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTigrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTigrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTigrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTigrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTigrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTigrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTigrex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Interesting to see how different openers work on my matches so far. Seems like super direct hookup openers have a low success rate. Had some witty sexual openers that got good responses but they relied on something from their bio that I could use.

I think the best route is a balance. Not super direct just asking to hook up but also not a long play either because it get's boring.

- Break the ice with something with something fun and sexual if you can work it in

- Brief "get to know you" exchange

- Close for a hang out with implied sex but not openly saying so

That's what I'm running right now, maybe some of the experienced tinder brahs can give some feedback. If they're a less desirable match I'm just going for the direct hookup opener, if they aren't down it's no biggie.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aznloser View Post
    How tall are you? Can you pm me your profile?
    5'9. Doesn't help the average height of women in the Netherlands seems to be something like 5'10, but it hasn't been a problem yet, not that it should be.

Originally Posted by Rocawear11 View Post
    I'm assuming you are asian australian, therefore have an aussie accent? How are you finding the language barrier with chicks from the netherlands. Do many speak english? I'm not surprised at all that you are doing better there than in Sydney.
    Yes, accent is very strong as I grew up in a rural part. I have been told I look mixed and not completely asian by some people but I'd hardly consider myself good looking. There's hardly a language barrier, most people here speak English well but I sometimes have to dumb down my language in case the joke or saying just goes over their heard. I also speak a bit of Dutch but I don't even mention that until I've met up with them.
    Last edited by woodsmash; 09-22-2016 at 02:02 AM.

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5'9. Doesn't help the average height of women in the Netherlands seems to be something like 5'10, but it hasn't been a problem yet, not that it should be.
    You edited this paragraph because you realized that your original assertion was absurd, suggesting that he was 5'4 wasn't a problem LOL

Firstly you're grossly overestimating the average female height in the Netherlands, I can't find a single source that suggests it is that tall.

Secondly, height matters ALOT. The guy is 5'4, you are 5'9 that is a HUGE difference. Furthermore, if you were taller than 5'9 you'd be getting even better results, study after study and field test after field test has shown that height is a huge factor when it comes to female attraction.

I've been asked time and time again what my height is on Tinder and it has cost me dates when I've said 5'9 (my actual height) and even 5'10. It became less of a problem as soon as I started frauding 5'11. That seemed to be the height where it no longer becomes a problem to women, many would prefer taller, no doubt, but it probably won't cost you dates at that point.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    You edited this paragraph because you realized that your original assertion was absurd, suggesting that he was 5'4 wasn't a problem LOL

Firstly you're grossly overestimating the average female height in the Netherlands, I can't find a single source that suggests it is that tall.

Secondly, height matters ALOT. The guy is 5'4, you are 5'9 that is a HUGE difference. Furthermore, if you were taller than 5'9 you'd be getting even better results, study after study and field test after field test has shown that height is a huge factor when it comes to female attraction.

I've been asked time and time again what my height is on Tinder and it has cost me dates when I've said 5'9 (my actual height) and even 5'10. It became less of a problem as soon as I started frauding 5'11. That seemed to be the height where it no longer becomes a problem to women, many would prefer taller, no doubt, but it probably won't cost you dates at that point.
    I edited it because I originally wrote it as if it was a statement of fact, when really I only meant to say it as an observation.

Speaking in the context of aznloser, there's no reason he should be missing out of matches just because he's 5'4. No one swiping on his profile should even have to know his height anyway. If they even get the chance to ask, it's because they've matched.

Speaking in the context of aznloser, there's no reason he should be missing out of matches just because he's 5'4. No one swiping on his profile should even have to know his height anyway. If they even get the chance to ask, it's because they've matched.
    Perhaps not with the initial match if his pics hide it (once he matches or shows up to a date with an unsuspecting girl though it'll be a different story), but he's still said he's ugly. Which may or may not be true. What is true is that he's a 5'4 Asian, which pretty much puts his chances at getting laid on Tinder in the anglosphere with anything that isn't a hambeast at somewhere between extremely unlikely and impossible.

Let's get real here and not give the guy false hope to stroke our own ego's, if you're getting laid off Tinder with half decent girls in countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc. you are average looking or above. I've never claimed to be able to help guys that weren't at least around average looking on Tinder in these countries, maybe just slightly below if everything else is on point. If you're not, tinder isn't for you. Quit wasting your time with it and look elsewhere, plenty of other ways to get laid and I listed a few which would probably work for him.

inb4 sway12 chimes in... No sway you *******, you are an above average looking 6'1, white guy, so stfu and realize that people actually exist who's complaints are justified, and you are not one of them.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strange. I barely match Asian girls. Maybe my look is too intimidating for them.

In any event matched this Asian girl last night and # closed for a potential future hookup. Was late, asked if she wanted to come to the hotel I'm at. Didn't really want her too last night cuz it was so late, but wanted to see if she's down. On my mobile so can't really post screens.

Convo went something like this:

Me: u down?
    Her: down?
    Me: yeah, for drinks and snuggling.
    Her: yeah ok.
    Me: where you located?
    Her: [location]
    Me: wanna come by?
    Her: maybe tomorrow?
    Me: not gonna be here tomorrow, but when I'm back for sure. #?
    Her: [her #]

Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BRB is right. There is only so much a good profile will do especially if you're 5'4 115 pounds.

I wouldnt give up hope yet though. Hit the gym, put on about 30 pounds, improve your style and game etc. It's a long process but it will help your life in every aspect. Don't even worry about girls right now.

luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There is hope. I've seen asian manlets with cute white chicks. Hell, this was years back I saw this asian manlet - maybe 5'3 with his cute white blonde gf at some dance club. However, his deal was he can dance and he was dressed well.

So, asian manlets there is hope. Just find some hobbies and own it.

Whereas I'm FA. I don't go out. I strictly meet people online.

aznloser - post your pics. Strike out the eyes. So we can get a sense of your style.
    Do you lift ? Are you ripped ? etc...

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aznloser - post your pics. Strike out the eyes.
    inb4 they're struck out with an incredibly thin line
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dbowens View Post

profile looking decent??

not sure which pics I should roll with..

Currently using the first 6
    Mirin that diverse social circle brah.

Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xTigrex View Post
    Been on Tinder for 1 day thus far. 6'0 Chad so I figured I'd clean up. Surprisingly slow 1st day. 4 matches. But I'm also a selective swiper, I know my looks aren't the problem because the girls I did match are all hot white girls. Guess I'm also just being impatient.

Chit seems kinda dead compared to how it was a few years ago.
    It's not just you brah got 1 match after a day on this ****. When I first got it I'd get 15 off the bat and I'm using better pictures then I did back then...I think it is just dead now.
    NYK
    P. EAGLES

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pic of face goes back up
    matches dry up
    fuark]
    Literally must be ugree. No other explanation.
    Last edited by Sway12; 09-23-2016 at 12:16 AM.

Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awwfuk bye

Spoiler!

EDIT: lol yeah sway you're so ugly just give up (sarcasm)
    Last edited by Khristmas; 09-22-2016 at 03:40 PM.

dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What do you guys do in this scenario? Match a 7+/10, chat on tinder, things are going well and you get her number with plans to set up a date. But then over text you find out she has plans for the weekend/time you were trying to set up date and will only be available next week. (Legit plans like traveling this weekend, not phucking Chad.)

I don't want to continue texting in this case bc it shows too much interest. But if I stop texting then hit her up next week, all momentum is lost and date is unlikely to happen. I've played myself several times like this. Should I just NC her and move on to the next one?
    actuals B: 225x5 S: 305 D: 325x3
    1rm calc B: 253 S: 327 D: 344

Yawn

Originally Posted by dudebruh View Post
    What do you guys do in this scenario? Match a 7+/10, chat on tinder, things are going well and you get her number with plans to set up a date. But then over text you find out she has plans for the weekend/time you were trying to set up date and will only be available next week. (Legit plans like traveling this weekend, not phucking Chad.)

I don't want to continue texting in this case bc it shows too much interest. But if I stop texting then hit her up next week, all momentum is lost and date is unlikely to happen. I've played myself several times like this. Should I just NC her and move on to the next one?
    Tell her that sucks that shes busy, you're busy next week and that you'll hit her up soon when things clear up. Leave it at that?

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post

Yawn
    lmao that was some awful catfishing, you shouldve known immediately after the consistent kik suggestions

Originally Posted by Socrahtes View Post
    lmao that was some awful catfishing, you shouldve known immediately after the consistent kik suggestions
    I did, thats why I kept hassling. S/he aint getting pics that arent on my insta anyway. That last pic of hers was real high quality. I said, "lol yeah but write my name in it" and she said "you can write it on my ass".
    She later said shed love to see me in the shower, so i laughed and told her she can next weekend.

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Socrahtes View Post
    No.

Tons of chicks where I am use kik for private sex talk. If any girl suggests kik to you, you know she's down to fuk.

Originally Posted by Sway12 View Post
    pic of face goes back up
    matches dry up
    fuark
    http://imgur.com/rf0Fda8
    Is that you?

Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    It's not just you brah got 1 match after a day on this ****. When I first got it I'd get 15 off the bat and I'm using better pictures then I did back then...I think it is just dead now.
    I'm very surprised that with photos like that you only got one match. How many girls did you swipe right on?

Did you put your height on your profile?

luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sway12 View Post
    pic of face goes back up
    matches dry up
    fuark
    http://imgur.com/rf0Fda8
    What da fuk !!! You should not have any problems.. Post some pics on your style - what do you wear ???

Mattw30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mattw30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mattw30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mattw30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mattw30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mattw30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mattw30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mattw30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mattw30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mattw30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mattw30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/i7Y8JVc.png[/im]

Yawn

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pancakemouse View Post
    No.

Tons of chicks where I am use kik for private sex talk. If any girl suggests kik to you, you know she's down to fuk.
    I know it can be legit but its also pretty popular with catfish and bots tbh. It's also not too popular with younger sloots anymore so thats especially why it seems rare to me.

not to mention the last picture he got sent was dani daniels lol

Closed Thread