Closed Thread
Page 86 of 332 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 9955
    hungry like the wolf robthedawg's Avatar
    robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by buzkil View Post
    Yeah hot chit I am, some girl actually asked for my number instead of me asking her, Major sloot I hope.
    Most likely brah, is she a college sloot? Love dem college sloots.
    Golf Crew

DL: 400
    BP: 255
    SQ: 375

All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by robthedawg View Post
    Most likely brah, is she a college sloot? Love dem college sloots.
    where do you live? I can pawn some of these sloots off on you...
    I've got #'s and chit coming outta my ass and I can't do anything about it

married crew

hungry like the wolf robthedawg's Avatar
    robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robthedawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by All-Star11 View Post
    where do you live? I can pawn some of these sloots off on you...
    I've got #'s and chit coming outta my ass and I can't do anything about it

married crew
    Lol, its all good brah. I live in London and been matching with tons of girls from UWO and i spoofed my location to Kingston to match with some Queens sloots too
    Golf Crew

DL: 400
    BP: 255
    SQ: 375

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by liftyousay View Post
    looks like i'm going to get a second date out of this chick who i didn't close on the first night, but made out and got grabby with. and guess what? to do this, i disregarded the pua advice i was hearing for a while and had implemented in the past, with not a very high success rate i may add ie. wait 3-6 days to message her after. that s-hit does not work, and there are other ways you can go about it if youre worried about coming across as 'needy' -- btw women are taught to not txt first after because theyre afraid it makes THEM look desperate and needy. i know, funny right.

what i did instead was txt her a simple statement around lunch time the next day telling her it was nice to meet her and that she was sweet, and left it at that. she responded within 5 min asking how my day was going etc. did a couple more back and forths without me suggesting us getting together again. then i went NC with it showing her being the last one to txt. well, about 8 hours later, at around 11:20PM, she txts me: 'good night (my name) '.

responded this morning suggesting meeting up again and she's down (plan was to NC her for a few days, then ask her out again, but since she double txted i just asked her out since there is a clear high interest there). anyway this is probably what i'll do from here on out regarding getting a second meet if i did not smash on the first. can't see myself doing that however if i've already slept with the girl as i still prefer her initiating it after -- and she will if you did a good job.
    closed this one last night and up to 5 so far on the year -- she drove over, parked outside and i drove us to my go-to bar 5min away. one drink each, came back, had a little wine, then i sealed it. was a poor lay overall, even though she was more attractive than most girls I meet off of there. will not call/txt again/10. this is why i'd rather get down to business fast, because it's a waste of time imo if the girl sucks in bed.

ManBearPug is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManBearPug is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManBearPug is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManBearPug is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManBearPug is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManBearPug is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManBearPug is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManBearPug is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManBearPug is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManBearPug is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManBearPug is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eyo boys. I got a dece text game, and been hitting up the bitties on the tinder. Thing is, alot of times the conversation doesnt last long because either 1) they dont reply 2) we have a good chat, and after a msg the suddenly stop responding

Which is natural, I know, the sloots got dem chads after em all day, and have options. But its frustrating, because you can spend alot of time talking to them, only to have them flake for the date or not reply before u can set it up. What a f*cking waste of my time. For ex. texted this hbb sloot last night for a coupla hours (before you tell me not to seem desperate or what not SHE called me out for not replying fast enough. So I assumed she was down to build rapport early on in the same nigiht. We turn out to have lots of common interests and I escalated well. But shot her a text today and she went NC on me. Pretty frustrating tbh, feels like a big waste of time

Thots? *pun intended

PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PlateauTooSoon View Post
    Heading out to a uni sloot's dorm. We're gonna drink and watch netflix. She said she didn't "want me to expect anything (ie: sex)"

Lol.
    HOLY PHUCK, I can't believe how horrible this turned out.

I pay 14 bucks for a visitors parking pass. We meet and hug in the parking lot. Her hug was very weak, like there was a hesitation on her part. I wonder if she's disappointed in how I look in person.

Walk into her dorm and there's a roommate sloot doing her homework. There was NO mention of anyone but me and tinder sloot being there beforehand. I groan in my head and figure I'll just have to wait it out.

Place is messy, there's no where to sit, as roommate sloot is sitting on the floor in front of the couch. Tinder sloot is being relatively indifferent to me, chit chatting with her roommate as if there wasn't a guest there.

I realize there's a shower running. Great, a SECOND roommate is here. She makes an appearance briefly then fcks off to her room. Good, stay there.

Tinder sloot says she needs to finish up a project real quick for her employer first (she edits videos). Gets on her macbook, tinkers around for a little, and what do you know, there's a problem with some file. Oh boyo! Who knows when she'll be done now!

From the start I try to be social and mend in with the two girls, but after 30-ish minutes it seems like I'm getting no where. I'm literally miscing on my phone out of boredom at this point (srsly). I should of bounced now but I had a sunken cost mentality going in because I drove fck'n 45 minutes to get there. I just HAD to try and wait it out I thought. Huge mistake.

A THIRD sloot comes out of a room, WITH a guy. "You gotta be fcking kidding me" I think to myself. Her guy leaves, she stays and all three sloots start fcking gossiping like a bunch of cringe-worthy teenagers. It was pure torture, Tinder sloot and roommate sloot #1 are unapologetic sloots to the core, they talk and giggle about their "phuckboys" and chit for at least 10 minutes.

Roommate sloot #1 has her "phuckboy" come by to take her out. 80/20 rule confirmed before my eyes. The previous guy and this current one are both white, 8/10, affluent chads. The two sloots are asian, with one of them being an akward, nerdy, 3/10. Mind blown. MY tinder sloot starts fcking flirting with this guy. "WOW, have I seen you on Tinder before?? (sloot)" "Haha, yeah, I believe I saw a blue star around yours (chad)" I wish I could start throwing haymakers at this point. Roommate #1 leaves with the guy, and I'm relieved that she's finally gone.

Netflix was on the whole time, but I was the only one paying any ounce of attention to it. Tinder sloot was 80% of the time on her macbook. The 3rd sloot lingers back and forth from her room, eventually settling in the living room and working on an essay. Here's a ninja shot showing you this exact scene:

Here's a clearer shot of Tinder sloot "working" on her project:

(she looks fat in these pics but she's not)

Face pic:

The internet goes out and netflix stops. I'm not joking. It was comical at this point. I've been well aware that tinder sloot was not interested in me, and her having problems with her project, her third roommate sticking around in the living room, and netflix "going out" were ploys to make me leave. At this point, I haven't left just to get back at this bitch, by pretending to not get the hint and force her be direct about it. She knows I drove far to get there, fck this kunt.

She eventually tells me she'll have to go to the "clubhouse" to finish her project there because of the internet going out, and that we'll have to call it a night. She insists on walking me to my car. When we get there, she tells me she's sorry that everything went wrong and had the gall to say "see you later" twice. I'm thinking wtf, just say bye, don't pretend you would want to meet again. Not that I would go back. I'd rather their dorm burn down while they sleep.

But my luck isn't over! As I head back home, google directs me to a fcking TOLL ROAD to make it back to the main highway. By the time I realize it, it's too late and a flash goes off and I'm on the hook for it. I paid for a vistors pass and now this chit. It's like life was kicking me in the balls.

How in the PHUCK does all this happen from a netflix and chill agreement.
    Last edited by PlateauTooSoon; 02-06-2016 at 12:34 AM.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    ^ Sorry to hear that man.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    ^ Sorry to hear that man.

Haha these Asian chicks MySpace angle to hide moonface. That's a rough story bro sorry to hear it.

I'll never be model tier all busted up but that skin and teeth care has lifted me a point and I am getting a lot of attention. Girls mire, guys avoid... Yesterday was buying a sprite and three dudes came in and legit acted scared of me lol? They were construction workers of varying height size and race.

Dude last week told me no cinnamon rolls on Sunday. Found out he was lying and I'm guessing it's bc his gf works that day. Gf is fat and mentioned her boyfriend one time when I asked to her to microwave some sandwiches. Girls do this a lot, to justify the fact I'm not asking them out?

Fk is wrong with folk?

Anyways strongly recommend that skin/teeth regimen and living at significantly higher elevation that the chicks you are boning.

Or one of those elevation training masks might work too.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ManBearPug View Post
    Eyo boys. I got a dece text game, and been hitting up the bitties on the tinder. Thing is, alot of times the conversation doesnt last long because either 1) they dont reply 2) we have a good chat, and after a msg the suddenly stop responding

Which is natural, I know, the sloots got dem chads after em all day, and have options. But its frustrating, because you can spend alot of time talking to them, only to have them flake for the date or not reply before u can set it up. What a f*cking waste of my time. For ex. texted this hbb sloot last night for a coupla hours (before you tell me not to seem desperate or what not SHE called me out for not replying fast enough. So I assumed she was down to build rapport early on in the same nigiht. We turn out to have lots of common interests and I escalated well. But shot her a text today and she went NC on me. Pretty frustrating tbh, feels like a big waste of time

Thots? *pun intended
    Tell me how you would plan to get out of the friend zone with a tinder sloot? Cut to the chase and don't let them waste your time, they can sense the desperation.

How do I get this whale to buy me a buffett? Tell her knights must be well fed and hope she escalates a date?

Also received the best compliment yesterday when girl asked about my tattoo (valknut.) Asked her if she knew who Odin was and she said "like the Viking god?" and then chuckled and said "yea I see it." Cloud 9 reached.
    Last edited by American Psycho; 02-06-2016 at 03:24 AM.

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I pay 14 bucks for a visitors parking pass. We meet and hug in the parking lot. Her hug was very weak, like there was a hesitation on her part. I wonder if she's disappointed in how I look in person.

Walk into her dorm and there's a roommate sloot doing her homework. There was NO mention of anyone but me and tinder sloot being there beforehand. I groan in my head and figure I'll just have to wait it out.

Place is messy, there's no where to sit, as roommate sloot is sitting on the floor in front of the couch. Tinder sloot is being relatively indifferent to me, chit chatting with her roommate as if there wasn't a guest there.

I realize there's a shower running. Great, a SECOND roommate is here. She makes an appearance briefly then fcks off to her room. Good, stay there.

Tinder sloot says she needs to finish up a project real quick for her employer first (she edits videos). Gets on her macbook, tinkers around for a little, and what do you know, there's a problem with some file. Oh boyo! Who knows when she'll be done now!

From the start I try to be social and mend in with the two girls, but after 30-ish minutes it seems like I'm getting no where. I'm literally miscing on my phone out of boredom at this point (srsly). I should of bounced now but I had a sunken cost mentality going in because I drove fck'n 45 minutes to get there. I just HAD to try and wait it out I thought. Huge mistake.

A THIRD sloot comes out of a room, WITH a guy. "You gotta be fcking kidding me" I think to myself. Her guy leaves, she stays and all three sloots start fcking gossiping like a bunch of cringe-worthy teenagers. It was pure torture, Tinder sloot and roommate sloot #1 are unapologetic sloots to the core, they talk and giggle about their "phuckboys" and chit for at least 10 minutes.

Roommate sloot #1 has her "phuckboy" come by to take her out. 80/20 rule confirmed before my eyes. The previous guy and this current one are both white, 8/10, affluent chads. The two sloots are asian, with one of them being an akward, nerdy, 3/10. Mind blown. MY tinder sloot starts fcking flirting with this guy. "WOW, have I seen you on Tinder before?? (sloot)" "Haha, yeah, I believe I saw a blue star around yours (chad)" I wish I could start throwing haymakers at this point. Roommate #1 leaves with the guy, and I'm relieved that she's finally gone.

Netflix was on the whole time, but I was the only one paying any ounce of attention to it. Tinder sloot was 80% of the time on her macbook. The 3rd sloot lingers back and forth from her room, eventually settling in the living room and working on an essay. Here's a ninja shot showing you this exact scene:

Face pic:

The internet goes out and netflix stops. I'm not joking. It was comical at this point. I've been well aware that tinder sloot was not interested in me, and her having problems with her project, her third roommate sticking around in the living room, and netflix "going out" were ploys to make me leave. At this point, I haven't left just to get back at this bitch, by pretending to not get the hint and force her be direct about it. She knows I drove far to get there, fck this kunt.

She eventually tells me she'll have to go to the "clubhouse" to finish her project there because of the internet going out, and that we'll have to call it a night. She insists on walking me to my car. When we get there, she tells me she's sorry that everything went wrong and had the gall to say "see you later" twice. I'm thinking wtf, just say bye, don't pretend you would want to meet again. Not that I would go back. I'd rather their dorm burn down while they sleep.

But my luck isn't over! As I head back home, google directs me to a fcking TOLL ROAD to make it back to the main highway. By the time I realize it, it's too late and a flash goes off and I'm on the hook for it. I paid for a vistors pass and now this chit. It's like life was kicking me in the balls.

Jesus Christ that sounds awful And sorry to hear that. She obviously just wanted you there so she doesn't seem like a loser to her friends.

To the guy above you responded 2 months later lmao ****s over boyo

Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000)

Face pic:

Tried to sympathy rep, but on spread. Could say that when you matched, you...plateaued too soon. Ayy. Tough luck, but Ontothenext.jpeg

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by robthedawg View Post
    yup same. been glitchy since the update.
    I just keep declining the request to update it, hnnnng (although it still does have its usual glitches for me,e.g. not showing my new matches pop up until a day or so after it gives me the you have matched notification.

Changed my main pic and added a bio and getting less desirable results I thought the new pic was not bad.jpg and the bio was good showing off my ability to speak a 2nd language (however poorly I speak it).
    Time to go back to the old pic and get more msgs like this

All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she wants the D...

Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girls are weird as fuark man, when I got talking to this girl weeks ago she would reply within 2 minutes every single time, would reciprocate really well to flirting and flirting back at me, generally all around good signs, but then she flaked on me twice and I went NC.

Hit her up 2 weeks later and she apologizes and I give her one last chance which is lucky for her because I usually draw the line at 2. This time she shows up and she laughs and smiles at everything I say, shortly after the date she texts me saying she had a great time and would love to meet again all enthusiastically and she agrees to second date.

Only this time she takes hours to reply to texts every time. Now I know that sounds super beta and all but I have my phone on me 24/7 unless I'm doing something which I physically can't have my phone on me such as swimming. And I'll admit I am one to delay my texts to give the impression I have other **** going on in my life but usually i'll delay anywhere from 5 minutes to 1 hour max, not several hours like she does.

I'm not clingy or anything and I know the fact that she replies at all is what I should concentrate on, not how long it takes her. I just know everyone, especially women have their phones on them 24/7, Just one of my pet peeves man. Anyone else hate this?

bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Xiomn View Post
    Girls are weird as fuark man, when I got talking to this girl weeks ago she would reply within 2 minutes every single time, would reciprocate really well to flirting and flirting back at me, generally all around good signs, but then she flaked on me twice and I went NC.

Hit her up 2 weeks later and she apologizes and I give her one last chance which is lucky for her because I usually draw the line at 2. This time she shows up and she laughs and smiles at everything I say, shortly after the date she texts me saying she had a great time and would love to meet again all enthusiastically and she agrees to second date.

Only this time she takes hours to reply to texts every time. Now I know that sounds super beta and all but I have my phone on me 24/7 unless I'm doing something which I physically can't have my phone on me such as swimming. And I'll admit I am one to delay my texts to give the impression I have other **** going on in my life but usually i'll delay anywhere from 5 minutes to 1 hour max, not several hours like she does.

I'm not clingy or anything and I know the fact that she replies at all is what I should concentrate on, not how long it takes her. I just know everyone, especially women have their phones on them 24/7, Just one of my pet peeves man. Anyone else hate this?

Either she's actually been really busy the past few days/weeks, or she's just pulling the typical FWB move. You've already met and you've already set up the second date... interest is clearly there for both of you... why keep texting? She wants to keep it a strictly date --> fwb situation, and texting every day will just take things on a more 'serious' path. It was needed before the initial meet up to make sure you're normal and she felt comfortable meeting you, but now that that's done you can tone it down a bit.

I don't know why you're even texting that much anyways (unless you were hoping it turned into something serious). Second date should be set up right away, for a few days later (week max) and then the day before/day of, send "hey are we still good for (place) at (time)?"

nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Xiomn View Post

Honestly it is pretty beta and clingy to be worried about this. She texted you and said she had fun, and you already made plans for a second date, so what are you worried about. If she was giving you the runaround about setting up another date that would be one thing, but taking a few hours to respond to just BS texts isn't really an issue.

It's either:
    1. She's busy, or doesn't actually be on her phone 24/7. Not all girls are.
    2. She's telling you to calm down with the texting, because she knows if she responds right away, than you will too, and you'll be talking all day every day.

Either way, text less, limit it to setting up dates, and maybe some stuff in between IF you actually have interesting things to say.

nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I should of bounced now but I had a sunken cost mentality going in because I drove fck'n 45 minutes to get there. I just HAD to try and wait it out I thought. Huge mistake.
    Damn man, awful story.

But yea, I get why it's tempting to do that, but you should have just said you were leaving early on. If she wants to see you she'll convince you to stay, wrap up work early, offer to reschedule and promise to make it up to you, or something. But there's just no scenario where you basically sitting by yourself in their apartment for hour(s) while they all hang out with each other turns out well for you.

Originally Posted by All-Star11 View Post
    she wants the D...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BYeTw1K.png[/im g]
    Beautiful

Tell her there's a prison break planned for a particularge night and you need to be together just in case.

BlazingCaveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlazingCaveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlazingCaveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlazingCaveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlazingCaveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlazingCaveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlazingCaveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlazingCaveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlazingCaveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlazingCaveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlazingCaveman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Banged a girl from tinder yesterday but just couldnt ****in cum. Tried again next morning with no luck, she came though. Didnt use a rubber so sensitivity shouldn´t have been an issue. Should i just go nofap?
    Last edited by BlazingCaveman; 02-06-2016 at 10:55 AM.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yal bang some ugly trolls in here lol

thats all thats left on tinder

Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xiomn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Went shopping before and saw so many Average English white guys with super smokin hot asian chicks. Lucky bastards.

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post

Hadn't been in the thread for about a week or so and a few hours later I was like I kinda miss seeing that iron troll posts every few pages, have a good chuckle everytime you post this in here

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    it's not all it's cracked up to be... like AT ALL. 18/19 is still basically the age where girls are having bad high school sex. I went on a pubcrawl here in london met a girl who i later found out was 19 and got super geeked that i was about to bang a "barely legal" chick. It was the worst experience ever.

Apparently she had only been with 2 guys for a total of 7 times (she knew the exact number for christ's sake). she was tight to the point where it wasn't hot or amazing, it was just physically impossible to get in. Had to use a condom cause she wasn't on birth control, she kept clawing the **** out of my back whenever i got the tip in. like they weren't cute little welts. like i still have dark red flesh wounds in my back and it happened almost 48hours ago now. i think out of the full 30 minutes i got 3 full successful pumps in before my dick was forced out. just no. the whole thing sucked horribly.

21 is the golden age. their sugar walls aren't as tight has military defenses at the Pentagon any more, they still have that very baby face young look, sexy smooth young skin, and they've already got 2 or 3 years of uni/college slooting around to be loosened up to acceptable levels. hate to rain on your bucket list. but unless you find an 18 year old fresh out of a relationship where she had a bf that was beatin it out weekly, then your experience will probably be very similar to my own.

just to sort of lol at myself. brisk but clear all week in london but of course it's saturday night so that means it's pouring rain. guess who has a 19 year old german girl coming over for pizza, beer and chill? lulz. looks like i'm gonna be the one putting in the effort to pry her open. perhaps pics to follow.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Dragonboy24 is not very helpful. (-500) Dragonboy24 is not very helpful. (-500) Dragonboy24 is not very helpful. (-500) Dragonboy24 is not very helpful. (-500) Dragonboy24 is not very helpful. (-500) Dragonboy24 is not very helpful. (-500) Dragonboy24 is not very helpful. (-500) Dragonboy24 is not very helpful. (-500) Dragonboy24 is not very helpful. (-500) Dragonboy24 is not very helpful. (-500) Dragonboy24 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Matched some girl and her second pic she was eating a bag of cheetos.

So my opener was.

"How many cheetos can you fit in your mouth"

Blocked. I swear these girls have no sense of humor.

Who is this actress? She had a red carpet pic a few days ago with some b listers but has taken it down.

buzkil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buzkil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buzkil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buzkil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buzkil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buzkil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buzkil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buzkil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buzkil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buzkil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buzkil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some girl wants to smash, she is real got snapchat... Cant save those pics anymore god damnit.

Thing is I live with my parents and so does she.... ANd she doesn't bang in cars.. WTF gotta figure out a plan.
    **Snowboard Crew**
    **Canada Crew**
    **Positive Crew**
    Manchester United

Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post

Last matches: 2 rotten, 1 average, and the rest are fine...

Are you really so narcissistic that you can justify not getting fine girls on the app when there are several people that are banging 8/10's?

Step your game up *******.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    update for those who care: she ended up flaking (as expected) and i have taken to posting my problems over her in the relationship help thread

i bid you all farewell until i resume my tinder activities
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dota2Brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Face pic:

Can you elaborate on their "phuckboy" discussion. They call phuck buddies phuck boys now? I'm really curious to know the inner workings of new age sloots. These chicks seem like they would be regular timid women without tinder.

Plz respond with everything you heard and know

dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000) dd45778 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If i get tinder plus, do I get unlimited swipes?

Closed Thread