Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Location: worcester, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thacalikid90210 View Post
    Worst stoppage in the past decade. Garbage. Light years too early.
    Originally Posted by Veble View Post
    Doesn't really seem fair to me tho even if he was asleep for just 2 secs, when he went to the ground he looked like he was ready to defend on but ref calls it
    Edgar woke him up when he punched him, Mendez didnt complain as far as im aware
    Originally Posted by Von Brawn View Post
    Aldo & Conor broke Chad's chin. Even full camp Mendes can't take shots anymore, it's sad.

He's not the same fighter anymore at all. There's no way Frankie Edgar drops pre 179 Mendes like that

That said, it was a tad bit of an early stoppage. Big John is one of the worst, always stopping fights way too early. Hope he doesn't ruin Conor / Aldo
    Technically speaking theres nothing wrong with his chin going by this fight as the punch didnt land on his chin but his conk

Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    I guess Chad handles losing about as well as Warpig Rousey.
    Must be wierd for Mendez, he wasnt getting beat up, then he gets punched and is out for for a second and wakes up almost in the same spot looking fine wondering wtf happened.
    Originally Posted by Von Brawn View Post
    edit

How about my boy Tony Ferguson finally getting his top 5 spot? FOTY performance too. I need to dig up my old posts. Called him being a contender, fresh off season 13.
    now that is one guy who deserves to be hyped but isnt, i wanted barbosa to win as i felt a loss would damage him more than Ferguson in terms of making roads but im a fan of both of these guys
    napoli 'tu sei nu cosa grande'

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really wish I could watch this fight in HD somehow...
    ***ETAC***
    Sponsored by Team Rustletech
    2k+ link

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    this gon be good we either have Connor end Jose backout of fight Aldo or Frankie all time great end Aldos fight streak

13 seconds to knock his head clean off