Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Didnt watch this event, but loled at the thread on junkie about the twatter responses to sage's fight. So many guppy sharks circling the blood in the water.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/12/twitter...fight-night-80

All the two bit fighters in the division are hankering to get a win off his hype. Kevin Lee is such a *******, will never respect him after those white boy comments he made previously about this Sage kid, if a white guy said the opposite about him it would have blown up into a race riot on the internet. smh.

The kid has potential but he is green as summer grass, gonna be hard to spoon feed him wins to build him up in that stacked division.
    lol'd hard at these two:

Cody Gibson✔@TheRenegade559
    Like I said, this kid is weird as all hell. Parents pushing kids into stuff never had a good ending #UFCVegas

Angela Hill✔@AngieOverkill
    'Google John 3:16!!!' I thought you weren't allowed to use the Internet Sage? Isn't lying a sin?

lmao

mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    If Aldo can grapple a lot, I don't doubt he'll win. But I'm not sold he's really going to go after that. I think the biggest key to the fight, besides who is pressuring, is Aldo's leg kicks vs. McGregor's left.

I'm not a guy who overrates the Mendes win or a Connor nuthugger. I picked Mendes over Aldo. What I underestimated is that Conor has a titanium skull. He ate, and moved into, some monster shot and wasn't even phased beyond stopping to smile and taunt. The short turnaround definitely played a part in Mendes gassing out, but so did McGregor's attacks to the body, and just being a madman who wasn't discouraged at all by the hard counters he ate or being takedown and controlled. Yeah, Connor's takedown defense, especially to reactive shots, is an issue, and his guard and ability to get back to his feet is really an issue, but I'm not sure Aldo will go that route and it's really been awhile since he's done that. Who knows if Conor can keep pouring it on into the championship rounds. Mendes also has a great chin for FW, and McGregor hurt him a bunch of times.

His will to win is insane, and it's clear he will test Aldo. Yeah, Aldo got into a dogfight with a very prepared Mendes. But Mendes also backed off after Aldo nailed him with some hard counters. And Aldo's best moments were often after he was ticked off Mendes was coming after him and doing better. I really am not convinced McGregor will fold like most of Aldo's opponents and let Aldo effectively dictate the pace. And as hard as he hits? I'm thinking he will get to Aldo and finish him. Hominick and Edgar also put pressure on Aldo and had some success. McGregor is longer than both those guys and a harder kicker and hitter. And he's a more skilled striker than either guy. Now, for once, Aldo doesn't have to worry about a takedown, so I think he'll be leg kicking a lot more this fight, which I think will limit McGregor's ability to finish if it gets to round 5. However, I think Conor can pressure Aldo, making it harder to leg kick with risking eating lefts, and really push the pace and get the finish after the first 2 rounds.
    Aldo took down and mounted Ricardo Lamas in the fifth round of their match. Granted, Lamas reversed it and ended the fight on top. But the fact that Aldo can take down Lamas and Korean Zombie (at will pretty much) tells me that he absolutely can take Conor down especially after what we saw against Mendes.

Conor certainly brings freakish size and a freakish chin to the table at FW. But the skillsets are really incomparable. Aldo is facing the most limited and hittable opponent he's had in years. McGregor still has finishing ability but the diversitiy of his attack is unbelievably overstated.

CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    lol'd hard at these two:

Cody Gibson✔@TheRenegade559
    Like I said, this kid is weird as all hell. Parents pushing kids into stuff never had a good ending #UFCVegas

Angela Hill✔@AngieOverkill
    'Google John 3:16!!!' I thought you weren't allowed to use the Internet Sage? Isn't lying a sin?

lmao
    Man, hearing him talk tonight was cringeworthy af. I hope he gets better at interviews/press conferences with time.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Conor having **** tier grappling is another ridiculous myth. Name me one person at 145 who could get off bottom with Chad Mendes sitting in their guard landing elbows? He wasn't moving. As soon as he attacked, Conor got up straight away. He's the best fuking wrestler in the division, and one of the best in the sport.

How does it make sense to belittle the Brandao exchange? He's a legit black belt and Conor man handled him. Yea, max was young but he got completely dominated. No one talks about his grappling being bad. Conor trains with Gunnar daily, if you don't think he's just as obsessed with grappling you're deluded.

Aldo is far better technically but again, you can't ignore the size and strength of Conor. It's a factor everywhere.

Saturday is going to answer so many fuking questions.

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mistahAIM View Post
    Aldo took down and mounted Ricardo Lamas in the fifth round of their match. Granted, Lamas reversed it and ended the fight on top. But the fact that Aldo can take down Lamas and Korean Zombie (at will pretty much) tells me that he absolutely can take Conor down especially after what we saw against Mendes.

Conor certainly brings freakish size and a freakish chin to the table at FW. But the skillsets are really incomparable. Aldo is facing the most limited and hittable opponent he's had in years. McGregor still has finishing ability but the diversitiy of his attack is unbelievably overstated.
    The takedowns at KZ were mostly reactive, following KZ's wild attacks, and after Aldo had broken his foot. Lamas also doesn't keep his hips back as much as Conor does when he goes offensive with punches. With McGregor, it's good to stop the initial shot, but it's also bad because it's a lot like a sprawl, where it's a last line a defense. Lamas...I mean maybe I'll re-watch that, but that's not a comparable fight at all. Lamas was so overmatched and Aldo knew it completely and just went to workman mode.

Limited? LOL. McGregor started off his career as much more of a counter fighter, who goaded other people into leading. Now, he's much more of a pressure fighter. We'll see how Aldo can handle a powerful, quick southpaw with a strong left because that's clearly McGregor's best strike. The only memorable one I can recall him facing was Kenny, who doesn't throw it as well and doesn't have similar power. Historically, that's always a tough test for most orthodox fighters, particularly if they're at a length disadvantage like Aldo is at. McGregor also loves to double up and follow that left hand with a left head kick. Aldo's head movement is going to have to really be on point to avoid some of those. And with the stance difference, if those are hard, yeah...that can mess you up even if you block them; guys have broken arms with that.

I think you're also overlooking, even though McGregor sometimes just spams kicks, a lot of the ones he has developed are good weapons to deter guys from just circling away from his power side--such as the front snap kick to the body, the wheel kick, or the spinning back kick to the body. Yeah, Mendes wasn't fully prepared, but McGregor was constantly troubling him with his abliity with those. Same with Siver.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    McGregor's grappling compared to the high-level grapplers of the division is flat out terrible. He reversed a takedown by Brandao and outgrappled a 20 year old Max Holloway. Aldo literally has nothing to worry about but McGregor's left hand and range. McGregor brings nothing else to the table. I have absolutely no doubt that he's studied McGregor carefully and will come into this fight impeccably prepared.

I'm going out on a limb to a certain extent because at the end of the day anything can happen in a fight but I seriously think McGregor-Aldo is a pretty easy fight to predict all things considered.

Wrong. Not only does he have to worry about the left straight he has to worry about the hand fighting McGregor is good at. McGregor has the advantage being a southpaw since their lead hands will clash a lot and McGregor has the experience there.
    Also Aldo can dangerously over reaches on his straights, dangerously over reaches. He also has to worry about the front kicks McGregor likes to use which can punish the gas tank and pressure fighters to the cage.

I think you dismiss McGregors tools way to hastily and don't give him enough credit. This is very clear in you saying he only has the left straight and range (Which there are tools and skills applied to control range) nothing else to worry about. This is coming from a guy who dislikes McGregor's attitude.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gomi, looking on youtube now. Rockhold was also the favorite over Machida, despite being ranked lower.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    not that it mattered to the outcome of the fight but that stand up in the northcutt fight again clearly shows how the ufc has a grasp on the referees who are supposed to be independent. would hate for something controversial like that to happen on saturday

edit: after thinking about it I applaud stand-ups like that because I don't like lay 'n praying where guys throw punches from guard to stay 'active' with no intent to finish or improve position, just trying to stay on top.

thing is referees have to be consistent with it. it's clear there's favouritism playing
    Last edited by kathebrahl; 12-11-2015 at 06:09 AM.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    McGregor's grappling compared to the high-level grapplers of the division is flat out terrible. He reversed a takedown by Brandao and outgrappled a 20 year old Max Holloway. Aldo literally has nothing to worry about but McGregor's left hand and range. McGregor brings nothing else to the table. I have absolutely no doubt that he's studied McGregor carefully and will come into this fight impeccably prepared.

I'm going out on a limb to a certain extent because at the end of the day anything can happen in a fight but I seriously think McGregor-Aldo is a pretty easy fight to predict all things considered.
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. I think this fight is going to not only disappoint Conor fans but viewers expecting a barn burner. I think Aldo fights smart and takes this fight to the ground for 5 rounds. McGregor looked like he never fought a wrestler before in the Mendes fight. He's very lucky he has a granite chin and Mendes was on short notice.
    *SillieBazzillie isn't that bad of a guy Crew*
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn she went through hell

KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This one picture summed up the fight perfectly. Rose is a savage! She's taking the back of PVZ's with a smile on her face, covered in all of PVZ's blood.

Last edited by KazBrah; 12-11-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. I think this fight is going to not only disappoint Conor fans but viewers expecting a barn burner. I think Aldo fights smart and takes this fight to the ground for 5 rounds. McGregor looked like he never fought a wrestler before in the Mendes fight. He's very lucky he has a granite chin and Mendes was on short notice.
    If Aldo's smart, he tries to hold Conor down for the first two rounds to conserve energy / bank rounds.

That said IDK if Jose can hold Conor down

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PM me if you need someone to talk to

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I'm rooting for Aldo but I don't think he has a huge advantage on the feet against Conor srs... I think it will either be Aldo by sub or Conor by tko

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Von Brawn View Post
    If Aldo's smart, he tries to hold Conor down for the first two rounds to conserve energy / bank rounds.

That said IDK if Jose can hold Conor down
    I don't think Aldo is game planning to take Conor down, unless the opening is there. That's never been his game. Aldo will be the much faster fighter during the early rounds, so I'm thinking he's going to stand with Conor and use his speed advantage.

User Registered stayingpositive's Avatar
    stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    seriously how can a number 3 ranked fighter be an underdog to a 7th ranked by the ufc's own ranking system?
    Well the number 7th ranked women's bantamweight did just defeat the greatest fighter of all time....
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    because the public buys into hype trains and bets regardless of match-up? the odds are from betting lines, not the ufc.

Or, alternatively, some guys are just nightmare style fights for more accomplished guys and can beat them. I mean, Holm was stylistically a bad fight for Rousey, but Rousey had accomplished more in wmma. Then Holm completely styled on her and looked great and shut Ronda down. RDA completely tooled Pettis too. Werdum got Fedor. Etc.

edit: lol, those are opposite examples I gave actually. Some real examples of what you asked. Robbie Lawler was a slight underdog to Rory MacDonald despite being the champ and beating Hendricks. Edgar was ranked higher than Swanson, and he styled all over him, which was basically a styles thing, but also because Edgar is a stud. Um, Maynard was favored over Frankie at least one of the times he fought him, maybe both times after Frankie won the title.

props, thanks mate
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

Joe Lauzon looks washed.

feelsbadman

TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why is Big John McCarthy such an angry little ****?

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    loving this fight. #JustBleed
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

New drug testing has Barboza not looking as juiced as usual.

Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Joe Lauzon looks washed.

feelsbadman
    I know brah wtf,I put $30 on him just bc he was the underdog and though he could we but he looks like a bum

I got $120 on Edgar tonite what you guys think?
    "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

Originally Posted by Tough92 View Post
    I know brah wtf,I put $30 on him just bc he was the underdog and though he could we but he looks like a bum

I got $120 on Edgar tonite what you guys think?

Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    L

Lulz War Edgar
    "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dayum that was sick

ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn, tony fergusons one aggressive mofo
    and who are you my little friend? not a spoon, not a fork, but something in between; a fapoon.

what will you think of next, Germany

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

I love how UFC commentators say every Brazilian is a "high level BJJ black belt" just because they're Brazilian. When has Barboza ever shown any grappling skill?

KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That finish was relentless from Tony. I think Barboza was concussed from the illegal kick though. Dude was on jelly legs trying to get back to his feet.

I'm picking Frankie for the main event.