bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000)

Do you get enough Rest ?

I just came across an article that I thought could interest you, as this aspect of BB is often neglected or forgotten. It said :

"Rest is probably the single most important aspect of growth in bodybuilders. Muscle repair is essential and the only way you get it is by sleeping and taking reasonable time off from the weights. If you skip this step, you'll not only set yourself back in term of progress, but you'll also be risking injury. When you're operating at a rest deficit, your ability to heal from injury will be just as poor as your ability to recuperate from your workouts"

Since I started working out again after the holidays, I have limited my visits to the gym to 3 a week and paid the utmost attention to get enough sleep. I now aim at a minimum of 7 hours of sleep. It's sometimes hard NOT to go to the gym or to force myself to hit the sack early, but I think it's wort it. Since I have started doing this (combined with a good diet) , my workouts are much better, the pump incredible and progress much faster.
    So my message is : BB is not only training hard and dieting ! Don't forget to REST!

And what about you ? Do you get enough rest ? How many hours of sleep do you need ?
    Age is but a number ! a healthy diet and regular exercice can make you feel and look much younger than you really are !

dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmacdbest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking i love my sleep!!

i aim for 7-8 hours a night of snoozin'... i feel refreshed when i wake up and ready for my workouts... and not to mention my attitude is much better when i get the proper rest... so, it makes it an all-around good thing.
    besides that.. your muscles need that sleep in order to recover from one workout to the next.
    Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You...

If I had a dollar for everytime I pushed the limits.. I could retire.

And a shout out of support to my buddy.. RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!

Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rest is important! I didn't start getting really big until adding in l-glutamine and one rest day for every 2 days of weight training.

7.5 hrs sleep on work nights and 12+ hrs sleep on the weekends.

Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000)
    I get as much as i possibly can i just woke up from a nap here and i'll take them every chance i get plus at least 6-7 at night.

Theres a certain sleep or stage of sleep that is important to get i forget what its called but thats the one ya want, someone research it i'm going back to sleep
    Work in progress...

"Insane in the membrane, got no brains gone insane"

" Its all the petroleum products, thats why i make no sense"

"Cry now, smile later:)

Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always try to get 7-8 hours.

~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is four weeks rest enough? LOL! I still feel like $#!+ too...

Beachboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not all of our internal clocks allow for 7 to 8 hours sleep (mine for one, I'm a 5 to 6 hour person), however on the weekends, during my non-training days, I try to take a nap for 1 to 2 hours to help me re-charge.
    Don't be afraid to be good...

http://www.ironfreaksforum.com/forum/

Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000)
    I likes me naps!! I get 6 to 7 each night. Makes little difference if it a weekend or not. I wake up, period. I am a early riser and do my workouts in the AM for that reason.
    My big plus is getting in a half hour nap when ever possible. I can nod off and wake up in 20 to 30 min. feeling refreshed.
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000) Intenceman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Naps are REALLY helpful -IF you can take them.
    I need 7-9 hours rest in a 24 hour period.
    I find my best workouts are sually done with at least 3 days since the last one and up to 7. This doesn't include cardio since i had a great one today- last trained with weights Thurs, but ended up walking 4 miles Friday, and skipped rope for 15 mins yesterday- well over 20mins, but took 30-60 sec breaks.
    Anyway, point is I do best on every 4-5 day workouts, plus cardio.
    'The unexamined life is not worth living'.-Socrates.
    'It ain't about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.' -Rocky Balboa.
    'Not everyone can be Mr. Olympia, but we can all improve ourselves'-Mike Mentzer.