missDLexia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Picking a coach! Ahh

So I've met with 2 coaches. They both are saying the same start with bikini work towards figure.

One is closer (30 minutes away) and a little less expensive, a little less flexible and does posing classes on Sunday's but is willing to do a training session once a week based in his schedule.

Coach 2 is about an hour and a half away (but in the same town that my BF lives) willing to meet 2 times a week. Individual posing sessions and flexible with calls/texts at anytime. A little more expensive has a few more clients but a few of them have recently gone pro.

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Simple.. go with the coach with proven results.. cost is irrelevant.. quality!!!
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

missDLexia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    Simple.. go with the coach with proven results.. cost is irrelevant.. quality!!!
    Yeah I have in my head. Just guess wanting reinforcement. Lol

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go with coach #2. Do you have to pay extra for the posing/training sessions? I know some coaches do not include that in the initial fee. May want to double check that.
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew