Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    omg this thread is so sad.

but wtf is wrong with his eyes.

sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrSkeetSkeet View Post
    I'd suggest lifting

get a tan

a haircut

whiten your teeth

etc. you need to try just like everyone else op. You're not going to get anywhere staying like that srs

so much this/. if thats you in the pic op , listen to this guy.

and tbh, i dont htink the chap in the pic looks too bad. potential everywhere. srs
    Crepuscular

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is a difference when their face starts having characteristics of different diseases/syndromes/illness'.

Get teeth fixed, style hair, and start working out and tan you would easily add a couple points. But still have some goofy features going on.

edit: Damn read his thread strong chit tier parents. Won't get him new glasses, won't take him to dentist, wont take him for haircuts.

But sounds like he is real smart so atleast he isn't dumb and ugly. He would have to have surgeries and procedures done to fix his face, but there is no way that is just the result of genes, there has to be a syndrome/mom did crack while pregnant/something.
    Last edited by Lawlstud; 12-07-2015 at 09:02 AM.
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brandon556211 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    only chance it to switch faces like that movie Faceoff

Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hurshabb View Post
    Fuark, was just about to post how OP should go for a Lily Munster type of woman. Wizard.
    Misc Doctor Crew
    Black Coffee Crew - Potential Psychopath Crew
    Always Pick 6 Crew
    Never LA, Never Pittsburgh Crew

cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Somone made a great post on the reddit thread... this is the only course of action this kid should take to have a chance at a somewhat happy life

Warning, I'm going to be 100% honest - no sugar coating here.
    This is what you can do to make an actual impact in improving your looks (in order of importance):
    Eyelid correction surgery
    Braces
    Nose job
    Haircut in a decent/trendy style
    Chin implant (even without a side shot, I can tell you have a recessed chin)
    Maxilla reduction/correction surgery (hard to tell without a side shot if you should do this, but it seems like you have a protruding maxilla. Keep in mind this is an expensive and physically draining proceedure, so I would only do it if you REALLY wanna do all you can to maximize your looks and you deem it a worthwhile investment AFTER you have done the above.) ... ... ... ...
    Trim eyebrows
    Bulk up then cut down to around 12% bodyfat. (This not only maximizes your body's asthetics but will improve your face as well too, low bodyfat brings out your jaw line and give you a more angular facial structure.)
    Wear trendy glasses.
    Dress in style.
    Those first five to six options above are the biggest steps you could take for yourself, and in unison they should definitely put you in at least a decent place looks-wise (google south korean plastic surgery if you don't believe me). It seems like a lot, and it is, but it's doable. The good news is that you have options. It would be worth every penny to get most of those proceedures done because as bad as it sounds, ******* is a very real thing, and your quality of life WILL suffer because of it. Don't let the Spongebobs of this forum tell you otherwise. Your looks will hold you back, in what job offers you will get, what friendships you can develop, and what relationships with women you can experience. Use this bitter cold truth to light a fire in your ass to knock that list out and flip your life around, it CAN be done. You're 16, so you have lots of time on your side to work at it. I'm currently on my own mission to maximize my potential and it's been paying off big time.
    If I woke up as you tomorrow, this would be my gameplan:
    Get a part time job ASAP. Your parents are apparently unwilling/unable to provide you with some nessesary things like your glasses, a consistent haircut, and likely host of other things. More importantly though, you need to start saving for the above recommendations. Save at least 70% of what you earn and TELL NO ONE that you have that money, not even your own parents, or you will find yourself becoming everyone's personal, interest-free bank to loan and take advantage from (trust me, I tell you that from experience). Put that money into a savings account that only you have control over, don't hide the cash in your house.
    Focus on school. Start thinking and preparing about majoring in computer science or mech/chem/civil/etc. engineering. Those majors have the best cost to benefit ratio for income and job security. Even if you hate math/science right now, you may change your mind on that a few years down the road as I have.
    After you graduate highschool, I would take the next year off to work full time and keep that savings rate up. By the summer of that next year, you should have 25-35k saved up from 2 years of part time and 1 year of full time working and saving.
    For that summer, book a trip to Eastern Europe, Asia, or Latin America to get as many of those proceedures done (do the braces locally though when you get back home). You should be able to afford everything but the maxilla surgery. If you have any money leftover, keep it saved as an emergency fund (and incase you need to do any corrections from the procedures).
    That fall, go into college and socially make up for lost time (i.e: bang as many women as possible to get it out of your system and reward yourself for all the discipline and hardwork you did).
    Enjoy your new lease on life.

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    unfortunately no

spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cscbrah View Post
    Somone made a great post on the reddit thread... this is the only course of action this kid should take to have a chance at a somewhat happy life

Warning, I'm going to be 100% honest - no sugar coating here.
    This is what you can do to make an actual impact in improving your looks (in order of importance):
    Eyelid correction surgery
    Braces
    Nose job
    Haircut in a decent/trendy style
    Chin implant (even without a side shot, I can tell you have a recessed chin)
    Maxilla reduction/correction surgery (hard to tell without a side shot if you should do this, but it seems like you have a protruding maxilla. Keep in mind this is an expensive and physically draining proceedure, so I would only do it if you REALLY wanna do all you can to maximize your looks and you deem it a worthwhile investment AFTER you have done the above.) ... ... ... ...
    Trim eyebrows
    Bulk up then cut down to around 12% bodyfat. (This not only maximizes your body's asthetics but will improve your face as well too, low bodyfat brings out your jaw line and give you a more angular facial structure.)
    Wear trendy glasses.
    Dress in style.
    Those first five to six options above are the biggest steps you could take for yourself, and in unison they should definitely put you in at least a decent place looks-wise (google south korean plastic surgery if you don't believe me). It seems like a lot, and it is, but it's doable. The good news is that you have options. It would be worth every penny to get most of those proceedures done because as bad as it sounds, ******* is a very real thing, and your quality of life WILL suffer because of it. Don't let the Spongebobs of this forum tell you otherwise. Your looks will hold you back, in what job offers you will get, what friendships you can develop, and what relationships with women you can experience. Use this bitter cold truth to light a fire in your ass to knock that list out and flip your life around, it CAN be done. You're 16, so you have lots of time on your side to work at it. I'm currently on my own mission to maximize my potential and it's been paying off big time.
    If I woke up as you tomorrow, this would be my gameplan:
    Get a part time job ASAP. Your parents are apparently unwilling/unable to provide you with some nessesary things like your glasses, a consistent haircut, and likely host of other things. More importantly though, you need to start saving for the above recommendations. Save at least 70% of what you earn and TELL NO ONE that you have that money, not even your own parents, or you will find yourself becoming everyone's personal, interest-free bank to loan and take advantage from (trust me, I tell you that from experience). Put that money into a savings account that only you have control over, don't hide the cash in your house.
    Focus on school. Start thinking and preparing about majoring in computer science or mech/chem/civil/etc. engineering. Those majors have the best cost to benefit ratio for income and job security. Even if you hate math/science right now, you may change your mind on that a few years down the road as I have.
    After you graduate highschool, I would take the next year off to work full time and keep that savings rate up. By the summer of that next year, you should have 25-35k saved up from 2 years of part time and 1 year of full time working and saving.
    For that summer, book a trip to Eastern Europe, Asia, or Latin America to get as many of those proceedures done (do the braces locally though when you get back home). You should be able to afford everything but the maxilla surgery. If you have any money leftover, keep it saved as an emergency fund (and incase you need to do any corrections from the procedures).
    That fall, go into college and socially make up for lost time (i.e: bang as many women as possible to get it out of your system and reward yourself for all the discipline and hardwork you did).
    Even with surgery this guy would looks max as a 4/10

But 4/10 > 1/10
    Positive vibes crew
    NYC crew

Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can be done. I know a bloke who got..

Hair transplant
    White teeth
    Dressed better
    Lifted
    Tan

Legit went from a 4 to 7
    1/4 Jamaican
    1/4 Polish
    1/4 Irish
    1/4 Welsh

cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) cscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wh1teDyn0mite View Post
    Can be done. I know a bloke who got..

Hair transplant
    White teeth
    Dressed better
    Lifted
    Tan

Legit went from a 4 to 7
    This guy is a 1/10 though...

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spazzin View Post
    Even with surgery this guy would looks max as a 4/10

But 4/10 > 1/10

IDK man. Plastic Surgery can do some wonders for people. It's his only option

StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think there's hope for OP.

1) Get braces. Braces are huge and if your bite is bad enough, can change the way you look from sideways.
    2) Start lifting weights. OP could potentially look alpha if he was jacked.
    3) Get a damn haircut.
    4) Put some color on your skin.
    *United States Space Force Vet*

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Drips617

8thgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 8thgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 8thgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 8thgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 8thgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 8thgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 8thgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 8thgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 8thgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 8thgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 8thgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    0/10s can get 10/10, srs. Just harder but not nearly impossible.

armadylbrah767 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) armadylbrah767 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) armadylbrah767 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) armadylbrah767 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) armadylbrah767 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) armadylbrah767 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) armadylbrah767 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) armadylbrah767 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) armadylbrah767 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) armadylbrah767 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) armadylbrah767 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    anyone who says theres hope for this guy is a piece of ****. be a real man and be honest. it's over for this man. Especially in this generation.

Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think we're all forgetting about the magic of testosterone. With a really good diet of clean protein and fats and some hardcore lifting this guy could end up fixing most of his problems outside of dental. His jaw could widen out a bit, increased muscle and nutrients could tighten up his skin and make his eyes less saggy etc.

OP you came to the misc for a reason. You know that lifting weights is your only solution. Don't start tomorrow, start today and make it so you lift everyday until you're happy. In 2 years if you stick with it, even if your face doesn't change your ATTITUDE and CONFIDENCE are going to be drastically different.
    working on it

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He can get extensive plastic surgery and make the bottom half of his face god mode.

Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I went on the reddit source and it seems like this guy is pretty poor and has chitty parents...

Everyone talking about thousands of $$$$$ worth of surgery... This guy probably doesnt have enough to get braces, never mind full facial plastic surgery.
    'I change shapes just to hide in this place, but im still an animal...'

Feel free to PM me a question for 100% unauthorized advice

Originally Posted by Shobeiri View Post
    I went on the reddit source and it seems like this guy is pretty poor and has chitty parents...

Everyone talking about thousands of $$$$$ worth of surgery... This guy probably doesnt have enough to get braces, never mind full facial plastic surgery.

Cliffs

Finish HS with top marks while working part time, take the year off and save and then get a bunch of surgeries in Eastern Europe before going to University 1 year late instead of directly after HS

cjayzz1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjayzz1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjayzz1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjayzz1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjayzz1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjayzz1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjayzz1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjayzz1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjayzz1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjayzz1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjayzz1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    disneyclips.com/imagesnewb6/imageslwrakr01/scooby10. gif

someone embed for poverty post brah

CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prozac can help fix lazy eye. Most guys aren't going to get prime hot chicks. That said you don't need to date ugly chicks

death is the enemy BericDondarrion's Avatar
    BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's gefickt m8.
    When it all comes down
    There'll be nothing left to catch you but ground
    It's calling your name and filling your head
    With delusions of glory

APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Come on misc, hes not that terrible. Could be 6/10 without surgery.
    *CEO crew*
    *Married with kids crew*
    *Life starts at 29 crew*
    *Still misc crew*

point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    simple as ****. just go to korea

wbwbwb is not very well liked. (-100) wbwbwb is not very well liked. (-100) wbwbwb is not very well liked. (-100) wbwbwb is not very well liked. (-100) wbwbwb is not very well liked. (-100) wbwbwb is not very well liked. (-100) wbwbwb is not very well liked. (-100) wbwbwb is not very well liked. (-100) wbwbwb is not very well liked. (-100) wbwbwb is not very well liked. (-100) wbwbwb is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by APwn View Post
    Come on misc, hes not that terrible. Could be 6/10 without surgery.
    not in this life bro

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On the bright side, American Horror Story might take you in for their next season.

Rofl
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh lol im sorry, this is bb misc where males in the top 5% of the population are only 6/10.
    *CEO crew*
    *Married with kids crew*
    *Life starts at 29 crew*
    *Still misc crew*

Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -Get surgery for your cross-eyes

-Braces for your teeth

-Start lifting

-Proper skincare/haircut etc

That could give you at least 2 points.

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    His eyes destroy everything

If he had normal eyes hed be a typical unkempt white dude you see on the street every now and then. He could drop his BF %, get a haircut, fix his teeth up and fix his skin and be a good 6 or 7/10 np

but his eyes just make him look pants on head retarded it was over for him before it ever even began he couldnt even play the game

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just chin and jaw implants. And Cheek Implants, and cheek fat reduction, and a small miracle.
    Last edited by Godfrd824; 12-07-2015 at 10:43 AM.

AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's impossible for him, compare my face to him and I am DESPISED by women, he could never even reach my aesthetics. ITS OVER. I would actually give him more chances of a Euromillions(Moneyball to americans) than scoring with a non-deformed female.
    LAY DOWN AND ROT CREW