Closed Thread
Page 262 of 284 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,860 of 8500
    Envi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Envi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Envi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Envi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Envi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Envi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Envi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Envi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Envi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Envi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Envi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    only thing i didn't like is magic bombs fuking up everyone's day again. does no one keep a watch on who controls those things
    Wildfire was hidden really well. No one even knew there was wildfire left over aside from Cersei and her main man. Recall a few episodes back where he "brought her good news" the news were that he found wildfire.

That was my understanding of it anyway.
    [[ Chicago Crew ]]
    Bulls
    Instagram - @nicky.vee
    XBOX1 - NickyVee007, add me for GTA 5. We CEO now!

Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This video pretty much says everything I feel about the show. The writing on GOT is sometimes unforgivably bad, but the fans will give it a pass as long as they see some cool dragons and some penis here and there.

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone else thinks Jaime will kill cersei in the end? he was looking at her like she's batchit crazy. I think ultimately he is a good and honorable man
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by S0Jack3d View Post
    anyone else think GoT got better now that George R. R. Fat-Ass is out of the picture? makes me wonder if the books are only considered good because the show is so good?
    Are you high? The show.... which is BASED on the books..... is the reason why the books are so good?

Lemme guess.... you've never actually read the books have you?

YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So when does Lyanna Mormont turn 18

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 00o View Post
    Bernie Sanders = Cersei
    Reddit = Lannisters

Trump = Night's King
    Fox News = Children of the Forest
    Misc = White Walkers
    Alex Jones = Melisandre

HRC = Daenerys
    Elizabeth Warren = Yara
    Cory Booker = Theon
    Obama = Jon Snow
    Huffington Post = Tyrion
    Google = Varys
    Negged
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

idk1010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idk1010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idk1010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idk1010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idk1010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idk1010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idk1010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idk1010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idk1010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idk1010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idk1010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    As someone who guessed the Arya taking out Frey story...how did you not see that coming? You could tell from the previews it was setup for that. How much of Walder Frey have we seen since the Red Wedding? What else was going to happen in a finale episode with him having a party/feast?

I've been curious to check out that spoiler thread to see how much of it was there and how accurate it was but this episode wasn't too unpredictable imo.

The things that really surprised me was seeing the Tyrells wiped out in the blast. I figured Margery would get out of there with her dad. Also didn't see Cersei becoming queen although hindsight that seems rather obvious(though guess since I expected Margery to survive that would't make sense) The other events were fairly predictable but still badass. I don't need everything to be a total left field mind fuk and as I said before we'll see less and less of those events as we know the characters better and understand how the show structure works.
    I found it a little far fetched. I mean, she is definitely much more skilled after her training in Braavos, but I didn't see her having the skills to pull off an assassination on Walder Frey like that. I thought that it would have been more believable if the BoWB managed to infiltrate the Twins by posing as workers or something and then assassinating the Freys. I actually saw the wildfire thing coming. That was pretty easy to deduce, and I figured that everyone had to die for Jamie to finally see Cersei for who she is and to turn on her.

Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Are you high? The show.... which is BASED on the books..... is the reason why the books are so good?

Lemme guess.... you've never actually read the books have you?
    they've probably only read the background info of some characters in gotwiki or something lol

i get that a lot of show-only fans hate on the books because a lot of book readers spoil the story and say the cringey 'in the books blah blah blah'

but if there was no books, there would be no show. besides, i think if you're a true fan of the story you would be interested in knowing EVERYTHING about it and whats a better source to know everything than reading the books.

the show is great, and so are the books. i wish people would stop making it show vs books thing. they compliment each other. i started reading the books after season 3 and i think i enjoyed the books more having seen some GoT seasons and having a clearer picture of the places and characters. and i enjoyed watching the show more after readings the books.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Do you have a link to that thread? Curious to see what was in there now that season is in the books.
    May 18, 2016 at 6:27 pm #65403 REPLY

GrapeCereal
    On reddit a user by the name of truede posted spoilers about the entire season over a week ago. As you’re reading this you can clearly see that he actually has seen episodes this season and he’s not a bull****ter. The only other time he has posted on reddit was two years ago when he successfully leaked true detective spoilers.

Remember everything he posted was done an entire week ago.

“Yes. Osha should be dead in the next episode? Or maybe the one after. She and Ramsay are talking. She tries to seduce him and grab a knife that is lying nearby. Ramsay reveals that Theon told him EVERYTHING and then kills her.”

The North

“Sansa ends up meeting Baelish at the town outside Winterfell. Brienne goes with her. Baelish apologizes for allowing her to marry Ramsay. Sansa accuses Baelish of knowing about Ramsay and basically says she doesn’t want anything to do with him any more.”

“Jon does become King of the North. This is after a teenage girl who is head of some house (with like 60 soldiers) speaks up about how she trusts the Starks and was one of the only ones to follow them into battle. Then the other houses speak up and apologize about not following them and they don’t care that he is a bastard.”

“The recruiting scene is pretty funny as Jon, Sansa and Davos make these great speeches on why she should join them only to find out she has less than 100 men. Don’t think Sansa legitimizes Jon but she is agreement that he should be King.”

“Ramsay and Jon meet across the battlefield. Ramsay releases Rickon and tells him to run toward his brother. As Rickon runs, Ramsay starts shooting arrows up in the air one at a time that keep missing him. Jon starts galloping toward Rickon but just as he reaches him, one of Ramsay’s arrow hits him and he dies in Jon’s arms. Sansa is the smart one. She tells Jon before the battle that Rickon is already dead.”

“Jon chooses to imprison Ramsay rather than kill him.” (Rumour though is that Ramsey is eaten by his dogs in the next episode)

Bran North of the wall

” You will soon learn how Hodor came to be. The White Walkers attack Bran and company and Hodor will be forced to ‘hold the door’ as they make their escape.”

“Bran has another vision of the tower of joy and we see Lyanna Stark… Lyanna whispers something to Ned before she dies. We then see a baby, and the very next scene we see Jon.”

“Bran has a vision of a bunch of the CotF gathering and doing something. He wakes and then confronts Leaf about creating the White Walkers. She says they did it to protect something. Bran then has a vision of the White Walkers but the Night’s King actually senses him and that’s how the White Walkers learn of Bran’s location and attack. That’s all you see from them this season.”

“… Also we can assume the 3ER dies when the White Walkers attack.”

“Uncle Benjen will come to rescue Bran and Meera. He will accompany them to The Wall before departing. Bran will have one more ‘flashback’ in the finale.”

Iron Islands

“ Euron gets chosen to be the new king because of his plan to marry Dany and enter into an alliance with her to take King’s Landing. Yara and Theon steal their ships instead and plan to enter into an alliance with Dany instead.”

Arya

“Arya will be asked to kill some actress. She refuses and The Waif is given permission to kill Arya.”

-----------------------------

Also....

Sansa and Jon start rallying houses to support them in removing the Bolton-rule. Brienne and Pod is sent to the Riverlands to try and get the help from the Tullys. Jon, Sansa and Davos travel to Northern houses. Sansa meets Littlefinger again, and he apologises for giving her to Ramsay, claiming he didn't know. Sansa wants nothing more to do with him. The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods, another show-only house and they go to Bear Island and meet w. Lyanna Mormont. She support them, but have very few men to spare as well. During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis' old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it. Not sure what happens next. No mention of Stannis as far as I'm concerned.

The Brotherhood Without Banners is no more apparently. The remnants, led by Thoros of Myr are basicly "theifs of the highway" in the Riverlands or something. Ian McShane's former knight-turned priest character (along w. several other people) is ambushed by the "Brotherhood"-remnants. One of the men accompanying Ian's character is The Hound. Not sure if Ian McShane's character is killed, but several others in their company are killed by the Brotherhood, and the Hound is forced to fight them.

Arya is sent by the Faceless Men to kill an actress. She refuses to do this for some reason and Jaquen orders the Waif to go after her. Arya kills her and flees Braavos it seems.

Euron is declared king at the Kingsmoot. He wants Dany as queen. Theon and Asha meet up, and they form an alliance, and wants to go against Euron from what I understand. They steal a ship or more (uncertain), and heads for Volantis. They will side w. Daenerys. Euron does little this season. No plunder along the coasts and Oldtown (I think).

Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", whe he awakes, he confronts Leaf or some other Child of the Forest about it, and they explain that they basicly created the Others to "protect something", but the Others have turned against them or something. Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and his leutenants (from trailer), and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. Not sure what happens to the Children or the Three Eyed Raven, but a battle occurs, and Bran, Summer, and Meera is barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape it seems. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark apparently and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.

There will be no Clegane-bowl this season. Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella.

Not sure what happens to Loras or Margery, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep.

Quyburn kills Pycelle at least (sends his "Birds").

In the Riverlands, Brienne and Pod arrives in Jamie's camp. Bronn surprises Pod, with "strangling" him. His way of saying hello. Brienne and Jamie has a discussion in Jamie's tent. He doesn't like that she is siding w. the Tullys. She explains the stuff in the North, but we see more of *******-Jamie from s.1-2 and he doesn't believe in the Others, and he is sent to deal w. the Tullys, not the Boltons. Not his problem etc. Brienne goes inside Riverrun to meet w. the Blackfish. Jamie forces Edmure Tully to surrender Riverrun, as he is the lord, not the Blackfish. Blackfish shoots arrows after the Lannisters. A battle ensues inside Riverrun, and Brienne is barely able to escape. The Blackfish is presumably killed off-screen / uncertain in the ensuing battle. Not sure what happens to Brienne.
    Last edited by Kev1972; 06-27-2016 at 08:56 PM.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    By the looks of it, if the series moves as fast as it did this season, the season finale will be here sooner than expected. I liked the season finale, some things were done really well. But there were a few minor details that took away from the brilliance of the finale like how Arya got to Frey so fukin fast or how Varys got to the feminists so quick and then back on the ship.

I've heard next season is only 6-7 episodes. Is there any truth to this?
    *[Persian Empire Crew]*

RIP Zyzz

TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dem feels when every house was pledges their allegiance to John Snow

FURK, had goosebumps.

Is jamie on Arya's list?

Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^What kind of gaping fuking ******* would post all those spoilers on the internet? If he is involved in the production I hope they feed him to Ramsays dogs IRL.

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn that treude guy relaly spilled the beans on this season.

I hope he put up huge SPOILER tags on his posts and no idiots went around the internets blabbing out the spoilers like the trolls did with Force awakens telling everyone hans died in fb/youtube comments.

let's hbo mutes this guy or hides plots well next year. I'd hate for a troll to blast out spoilers to mess with people.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post

I hope he put up huge SPOILER tags on his posts and no idiots went around the internets blabbing out the spoilers like the trolls did with Force awakens telling everyone hans died in fb/youtube comments.

let's hbo mutes this guy or hides plots well next year. I'd hate for a troll to blast out spoilers to mess with people.
    Idiots were posting that chit all in this thread "guessing" stuff that was going to happen.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    Yes.

GRRM had us dicking around for far too long.

Now that the show is past the books, they are doing much better things with the material and moving the plot along.
    Yep.The book exploded into too many tangents. Lady Stoneheart, the third Targaryen, Tyrion's dwarf girlfriend, etc... Maybe that's why he hadn't put on a book in so long, he doesn't know how to tie up all these tangents.
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151602103
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Refkin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Azn00Superman View Post
    Yep.The book exploded into too many tangents. Lady Stoneheart, the third Targaryen, Tyrion's dwarf girlfriend, etc... Maybe that's why he hadn't put on a book in so long, he doesn't know how to tie up all these tangents.
    3rd book published at - 2000
    4th book published at - 2005
    5th book pblushed at - 2011

he averages 5-6 years between books

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Refkin View Post
    3rd book published at - 2000
    4th book published at - 2005
    5th book pblushed at - 2011

he averages 5-6 years between books
    It's now on the 5th year and it's nowhere close to being done. Once in a while he'd post a chapter on his blog, and you know if the manuscript was turned over to the editor, the publisher wouldn't have let him do this, he could do this because he still did not turn it to the editor, which meant he was still on the first fuken draft. Sorry boyos, we won't see it for a long time, if ever.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Doc_Detroit View Post
    wait so is it implied that the mountain is going to be raping that nun everyday until she dies?
    also who else thinks Jon is going to be able to reason with the dragons and end up getting Daneyrs to fight the white walkers? Since she is technically his blood aunt now.
    George RR Martin also foreshadowed that the end of the show wasn't going to be a sweet one but bitter. I feel like Jon is either going to end up dying or we're going to see a few major characters die in the last 2 seasons.
    yup, death was to easy for her. mountain will love her tenderly everyday.

in regards to jon and danerys, i thought everybody knew that jon is actually targareyn.....he'll be flying the dragons with dany.

Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post

I spoiled myself on the whole Tommen and Sparrows plot cause I clicked a spoiler in either this or the book thread. Felt bad man
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Honorary Black Man
    #MCGFTFT

Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't watched the season at all until yesterday. Just binged watched 10 episodes between today and yesterday. It was ****ing glorious.
    Tokyo Brah
    University of Texas Brah
    IT Brah/CS Brah

So Friendzoned Jorah is stuck in the Free Cities.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    My guess is :

Daenerys is going to die after she cleans up Westeros.

Jon Snow ends up on the Iron Throne, but he will have a new name.

Since Jon is Azor Ahai, he is the one who is going to lead the final armies into victory against the ultimate threat, the Night King and his white walkers. The people will rally behind him, and he will be the new King on the Iron throne and establish a new lineage, a combination of House Stark (Ice) and House Targaryen (Fire), wise and just rule. Unifying the South and the North under one King.

The final scenes in the final episode of Game of Thrones will probably show Jon being made King.
    I think he will lead the armies, but GRRM is too feminist/matriarchal to allow him to command the armies.

I also think both him and Danaerys are going to die. If I had to guess, it is that he will die again and all the kingdoms will be led by women with all males except for breeding stock to be castrated and kept in cages

brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    Danny and jon are aunt and nephew, you know that right?
    Hawt.
    Survivor crew.

brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    True good is not boring to me, snow is the best character on the show. Rob was the idiot that messed his whole family and kigdom up for some pussy while Jon left ygritte behind for his oath.
    Same thing with Lyanna. It's heavily implied that her slooting with the pretty boy rhaegar got her father and brother skinned and burnt alive. Yet she didn't give a chit. She didn't come forward to stop the war. Her last words weren't apologies to her family.

it's waaah rhaegar, promise me to save my son. bla bla.

I would have been wracked with guilt if that was me.
    Survivor crew.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moonrakerelite View Post

I have always liked Pete Littlefinger, but if he tries to fuk with house stark he can eat chit and die.
    Pretty sure he's already done that. Remember this?

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/JP6DcdLhpWHuM/giphy-********_s.jpg[/img]

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    oh my god that was fuking glorious. THE KING IN THE NORTH!!!!!!!!

lyanna stark is such a good actress and character. she sent chills up my spine. 10/10

i hope sansa kills littlefinger. littlefinger is not going to let jon get away with this

i don't see tyrion living until the end of the series. i hope he does but given back the title of hand of the king/queen seems like a death card.

Originally Posted by TheUniBrah View Post
    Dem feels when every house was pledges their allegiance to John Snow

FURK, had goosebumps.

Is jamie on Arya's list?
    nope jaime is not on the list. cersei and the mountain are the last ones i think

my only gripe with this episode is that leaving daario was a TERRIBLE TERRIBLEEEEE move by tyrion. that was just ridiculous. tyrion is smarter than that.

daario is the only one qualified to lead the khalasar. he speaks dothraki, knows their culture, can fight alongside with them on horseback, knows how they fight. daario is the man who should be commanding the khalasar. that was a really stupid decision by tyrion. the only other one capable of speaking dothraki is dany. i hope daario snuck on a ship.

and it's not like the people of meereen will listen to a mercenary... it would've been better to make an unsullied the captain of the fortress, to keep the peace. unsullied being former slaves will be given more respect than daario.

that's my only complaint. other than that everything about the episode was 10/10.

i felt real good about cersei getting her revenge.

varys line "fire and blood" was fuking epic

lannisters are ****ed. there is no way they're getting out of this series intact. everyone wants their house destroyed. even if they ally with euron, brb he as no army big enough that we know of.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 06-28-2016 at 12:00 AM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

^Dany as a Khaleesi have Bloodriders of her own that can command the Khalasaar. She doesn't need Daario to lead the Dothraki for her, they wouldn't follow Daario since he's not Dothraki, the only reason they're following Dany is because of her dragons. Previous episode showed Daario charging with the Dothraki is only for TV effects, they just didn't show the Second Sons charging with them.

I agree though that Mereen wouldn't trust a mercenary and I also agree that she should have just brought Daario and the Second Sons with her in Westeros.
    Tyrion most of all should know the value of a clever and skilled sellsword at their side.

ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good ol' Cersei... sure, she wiped out her enemies, but she also killed off almost the entire Lannister clan and wiped out its power. An ancient house toppled almost single handedly by one drunken stupid bitch. LOL at miscers thinking she is alpha. Cersei has always been cunning like a weasel but she has always been incompetent in planning for the long term or the big picture, which can be seen in the fact that the whole trial she became involved in and the rise of the Bernie Sparrow was entirely her fault. So what's her solution? Killing everyone, inadvertently causing the death of her son, and blowing up a good chunk of her capital. Good job. Yeah, she saved her own life, but that's only temporary. Now the entire country is against her.

Originally Posted by Azn00Superman View Post
    I think it's an unfortunate side effect of him used to being a TV writer. He's used to writing in an episodic format. He can't seem to help himself at this point even though this is exactly when he needs to focus and narrow down the story. If you go back and read the books, as great as they are, they have a lot of superfluous action that would have probably been better off cut.
    Last edited by ineedadrink; 06-28-2016 at 01:44 AM.

Originally Posted by PeterDINK View Post
    it was actually weird as fuk to me to see that arya did that. in my opinion its wayyy out of character. i know she is supposed to be cold and merciless, but baking people into pies? lmao how did she all the sudden turn into ramsay over night? i know they wanted to include the scene, but to have arya do it was stupid as fuk and they ended up butchering one of the cooler scenes from the book.

they combined victarion and euron into one character and STILL could not make him a bad ass. da fuk? victarion with his alpha axe and armor and volcano hand, euron with his crew of mute sorcerers, eyepatch and dragon horn
    Arya was psycho from the beginning. Never liked her that much. Off her rockers, she is.
    Survivor crew.

ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brrealtea View Post
    Arya was psycho from the beginning. Never liked her that much. Off her rockers, she is.
    This. She's actually a far bigger sociopath in the books with almost no regard for human life, which is more disturbing than it is on the show since in the books she is only about 12.

Closed Thread