Closed Thread
Page 218 of 284 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,540 of 8500
    Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly, I enjoyed the episode but I didn't think it was THAT great. People were saying it was the greatest hour of TV ever etc. and I thought it was a bit of let down tbh. I would have prefered an epic 1 on 1 showdown, Ramsay vs Snow.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MetalLover View Post
    Looks like he lifts, too!
    If this doesn't tell folks reading this drivel that the interns are out in full force trying to manage expectations and opinions, nothing else will.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HELIX35 View Post
    So what do we have coming in the finale?

-Some kind of resolution to Cersei's trial. Can't drag that **** on for another season
    -I hope they don't devote a scene to Arya travelling and she just shows up somehwere in westoros
    -They brought back The Hound for a reason. Either has to be for cleganebowl or LSH but he has to involved in something
    -I honestly have no idea what happens next in the north. Jon Snow will have to deal with all the houses that didn't support him, plus the politics of being a bastard etc. Seems like the progression of his story will be mostly political as he tries to get everyone on board with the threat of whitewalkers.
    -I'm guessing the final scene cliffhanger will be Dany sailing for westoros with her army OR the whitewalkers bringing down the wall
    I think some of the following happen

- "Whats in the box...err tower" reveal at TOJ
    - Cersei trial & wildfire showdown
    - Arya shows up at Frey's and offs Walder
    - White Walkers get through the wall somehow
    - I think something is found in the Winterfell crypts that goes hand in hand with the TOJ reveal

Honestly for me I just want to see the TOJ reveal finished. The preview a while back left me with massive blue balls.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    Honestly, I enjoyed the episode but I didn't think it was THAT great. People were saying it was the greatest hour of TV ever etc. and I thought it was a bit of let down tbh. I would have prefered an epic 1 on 1 showdown, Ramsay vs Snow.
    fanbois gonna fanboi
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Such a satisfying episode. All out action and zero bullshet after such a long time of building into the moment. I'm so glad the episode got a happy ending too, it's a nice change after seeing all the main characters getting fukked up the arse for over 5 seasons now lol.

The whiners can go fukk themselves. GOT never has been too much of a predictable show (aside from the obvious fact that its based on the books lmao) so I actually thought it was suprising as hell to see everything pan out nicely. People whine how Snow's army should've had a proper battle plan, but they probably did have a masterful plan until Snow totally lost his cool when he had to run off to try and save his brother (most people would lose critical thinking when you see your loved ones about to get butchered). The rest had to follow their leader when the original plan was to wait, so it all went to hell from there. People somehow also whine how Boltons army went down easily, but he executed his plan absolutely perfectly, so it was all down to the knights of the vale that caught everyone by suprise. And it was a very plausible surprise since no one on either side expected them to come. No one seeing the knights riding hundreds of miles is probably the biggest issue, but then again they were led by the cunning Littlefinger who knows everything about taking people by suprise. Maybe they rode out in smaller groups, all different paths without the banners and battle gear, and regrouped close by to attack?

The other fukkers who whine about wun wun not having 12'' steel armour or Rickon not fukkin zig zagging when he's a fukken terrified kid who cant think logically are a bunch of pathetic losers who have nothing better to do.
    Last edited by spurdo; 06-21-2016 at 11:00 AM.
    ★☆★Juventus★☆★
    ''Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that matters'' - Giampiero Boniperti
    ''A real gentleman never leaves his old lady'' - Alessandro Del Piero #10

(: Positive Crew :)

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    All the nitpicking in this thread I wonder what you guys think of Marvel movies where the fight scenes are beyond realistic. "Oh Iron Man could never do that, why didn't he just zig zag!!!"
    He should have ran backwards to see where the arrow was pointed towards and ran the opposite direction.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by strongsixfeet View Post
    To start off - I didnt say anything about the 11 year old dude zig zagging or anything - so don't put words into my mouth and learn to ****in read first.
    Suspensful? U're 34 and I'm pretty sure dudes half your age could figure out that knights of the vale were coming to wreck everything in sight, while you're sitting here posting two posts per page ITT. Didn't have to be any specific armor but a few simple "extra" protective/offensive tools would have done a great deal and yeah I would have enjoyed way more Ramsey panicking and thinking how to bring this motha****a down instead of bodies magically piling up in a perfect place for Ramsey to surround remaining troops.

The only amazing thing about the battle is the amount of work put into it and the cinematography work done around the whole scene - some shots were truly amazing and well done, nothing but admiration for the director. However, battle scenarios are ****in bull**** for the last few seasons and you're all just blind fanboys coming back with arguements from the sort of - "its fantasy bla bla bla". Bunch of gullible kids in grown man bodies ITT...

Edit: Jon Snow - someone who was at the wall, got creative fighting all kinds of **** beyond it and had to always make up strategic decisions due to lower numbers and DID NOTHING in this battle to even remotely surprise Ramsey Bolton... tell me this isnt poor battle writing again please, please do...

So "unpredictable" for Sansa and LF to show up - couldnt see it miles away - just laughable.
    Ironic that you're telling me to read and yet you're the one with fuking dyslexia by the sound of it. I wasn't saying you were talking about zig zaging which is why i said everyone talking about it..considering there have been plenty of people itt doing it. I just lumped you in with them and other people complaining that Wun Wun wasn't rocking swat gear out there.

There was plenty of suspense to the episode, just because most of us knew the knights of the vale were coming doesn't change that. Did you know the exact moment they would show up? Did you know who would survive from Jon's army? I'm sure you'll tell us you know how it would all play out the whole time.

Plenty of movies are predictable. Hell did you watch Spartacus? We knew who was going to die and it was still a great suspenseful and emotional show. You can't have WTF moments every episode and complaining about why the writers didn't turn a suspenseful and epic battle into a joke and 5 minute clip is full blown potato.

Would it have been cool to see Wun Wun out there with some crazy ass weapons? Sure...would it be cool if they basically had him take out a whole 5k man army? Fuk no because then it looks even worse that the Nights Watch was able to hold back 3 of them with one of them dying vs 5 Nights Watch members. If anything they made Wun Wun crazy powerful as it was. How many arrows did he eat out there?

And what's so difficult to believe that an army can come up from behind a hill when other people are busy fighting the only army they believe is a threat.

This isn't ****ing 2016. Bolton's don't have cameras at every path or drones scoping out all corners of the area. They could've had scouts...guess what scouts can get caught and killed or see the fuking size of the army and nope the fuk out of there.

BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mparserz View Post
    I would think an 11 year old that just went through puberty like Rickon would at least be smarter than your average bear. Again, you guys are making excuses for stupidity and lazy writing. Like I said, Jon could have signaled to him as well. Hell, he could have changed the trajectory of riding his horse to make Potaton run a little to the right or left. Anything. Again, it was cartoonish and I was expecting the sound of tuba to play when he got hit with the last arrow.
    Hate to rehash this thing again, but for those saying Jon could have signaled Rickon to run a certain direction, how stupid would that have looked?!? Jon is riding a horse going full speed with one goal, which is to get to his bro as fast as he can. You expect him to watch the arrows and give Rickon signals or scream while holding on to a horse at full gallop? GTFO. Then there would be people still complaining about it.

Great episode! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait for the season finale. Sad to think it'll be almost a year before we get GOT again.

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only thing i noticed weird was Sansa was t around for Ramseys 7 day dog speech. She road away before hand.

Then she brings it up at his death. :/

Strong editors
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    This. And the Knights of the Vale coming to save the day was a bit retarded too. You think an army that size could just sneak through enemy territory? Ramsey had no outposts with ravens or outriders? No scouts? None of his northern allies noticed?

It was a well filmed scene but the battle itself was a bit potato.
    Didnt you know People can use teleport travel in westeros now.
    Brienne to riverrun in an instant
    ironfleet to mereen boom there already there
    To the handicapped guy who stole my bag-
    You can hide but you cant run

Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    He should have ran backwards to see where the arrow was pointed towards and ran the opposite direction.
    He should've ran in the beginning then stopped and turned around then when Ramsey shot at him he should've caught the arrow with his teeth then thew it back at Ramsey killing him instantly.

GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eltoro24 View Post
    Only thing i noticed weird was Sansa was t around for Ramseys 7 day dog speech. She road away before hand.

Then she brings it up at his death. :/

Strong editors
    Jon could have told her. Especially since he was placed in the kennel with his dogs
    **Spicy Big Butt Latina Crew**
    **Sexual Deviant Crew**
    **Unregistered Sex Offender Crew**

chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who's left to hate with Ramsay gone? By the way, that shield-spear formation was dope. Jon should take notes on that.

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chibb1122 View Post
    Who's left to hate with Ramsay gone? By the way, that shield-spear formation was dope. Jon should take notes on that.
    daenerys, sam, daenerys.

ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do all the potatoes complaining about teleporting really want voyage shots of every character every time they go somewhere? The episodes, and series, jumps back and forth in time because 1) it's more watchable and 2) they have limited time. Half you kunts are the same ones that complain about "filler" scenes too, GTFO.

chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingKringe View Post
    daenerys, sam, daenerys.
    Her forces are looking unstoppable. BRB imagine a dragon at the battle of the bastards. Not sure how any human army could even stand a chance against her and her army.

Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on kings landing massacre next sunday

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I bet the last bit is going to be the final chapter in Dance with Dragons where

Spoiler!

Originally Posted by ComaVision View Post
    Do all the potatoes complaining about teleporting really want voyage shots of every character every time they go somewhere? The episodes, and series, jumps back and forth in time because 1) it's more watchable and 2) they have limited time. Half you kunts are the same ones that complain about "filler" scenes too, GTFO.
    I'm sure those guys would love to see an episode of people traveling and checking out the scenery of GOT.

I can see it now.

Season 30 Episode 9

"Yara and Theon see land after months at sea"

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HELIX35 View Post
    Honestly I was expecting Ramsey to unleash his hounds after Rickon, especially with the "no you have to run" line.

Would have been more in line with his character and made a more believable death imo

the archery aspect didn't veer from his character at all. Dont forget he would constantly hunt people with a bow and arrow, and he was obviously very skilled with it
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    S:405 B:255 D:500 PC:275
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

btw i know a bunch of people have read the reddit spoiler thread itt.

How accurate have they been? Obviously without mentioning any of next week's episode.

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you guys remember this part of the trailer with Jon snow?

I actually don't recall it happening in sundays episode
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

Originally Posted by juvefan View Post
    Do you guys remember this part of the trailer with Jon snow?

I actually don't recall it happening in sundays episode
    It didn't.

RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jackflag View Post

imagine her giving you this look...my life would be complete (no wk)

Iron plates and yoga mats asteroidbooty's Avatar
    asteroidbooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) asteroidbooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) asteroidbooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) asteroidbooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) asteroidbooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) asteroidbooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) asteroidbooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) asteroidbooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) asteroidbooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) asteroidbooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) asteroidbooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So are we done biching about Rickon zig-zagging?

Good. Now, help me identify the Ramsay hound dog breed. Is that a Cane Corso?

strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Ironic that you're telling me to read and yet you're the one with fuking dyslexia by the sound of it. I wasn't saying you were talking about zig zaging which is why i said everyone talking about it..considering there have been plenty of people itt doing it. I just lumped you in with them and other people complaining that Wun Wun wasn't rocking swat gear out there.

There was plenty of suspense to the episode, just because most of us knew the knights of the vale were coming doesn't change that. Did you know the exact moment they would show up? Did you know who would survive from Jon's army? I'm sure you'll tell us you know how it would all play out the whole time.

Plenty of movies are predictable. Hell did you watch Spartacus? We knew who was going to die and it was still a great suspenseful and emotional show. You can't have WTF moments every episode and complaining about why the writers didn't turn a suspenseful and epic battle into a joke and 5 minute clip is full blown potato.

Would it have been cool to see Wun Wun out there with some crazy ass weapons? Sure...would it be cool if they basically had him take out a whole 5k man army? Fuk no because then it looks even worse that the Nights Watch was able to hold back 3 of them with one of them dying vs 5 Nights Watch members. If anything they made Wun Wun crazy powerful as it was. How many arrows did he eat out there?

And what's so difficult to believe that an army can come up from behind a hill when other people are busy fighting the only army they believe is a threat.

This isn't ****ing 2016. Bolton's don't have cameras at every path or drones scoping out all corners of the area. They could've had scouts...guess what scouts can get caught and killed or see the fuking size of the army and nope the fuk out of there.
    Alright we didn't know at the time who would survive the battle (and theres nothing wrong with that, the way it should be) but you can't tell me that the outcome of the battle wasn't clear to most of us from the very start - it was more about how they'd come to that point/ending and the events that would happen as a filler. In any case predictability isn't the biggest issue in this episode but the load of **** during the battle that viewers are being fed.

I don't know if you had the chance to catch some of my other posts but for example Brianne executing (without any interference) Stannis last season in the middle of an ongoing/recent battlefield is also absolute non-sense; not to mention how easy she found him.

As for scouts for Ramsey and all that, sure thing anything could happen but they weren't even portrayed in any way so it's pointless to discuss.
    What throws me off always in these battle scenes is the impeccable timing that reinforcements come at - the scene literally made me remember Gandalf from LOTR on the hill...

It was a GOOD episode with great cinematography and I understand that we can't be too picky because of also the limited screen time they have to air each episode, but some details are really something to be considered with even if the average viewer doesn't give a second thought about it. End of the day that's just all a result of what fanboys are hoping for and what they want to see - Jon Snow aint getting wrecked any time soon, we knew it last season when lil shyte Ollie stabbed him...
    Pусский Бра

didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think cercei is going to nuke all of kings landing

Cuz Brans visions had a dragon fying over an intact kings landing. Unless his visions are wrong...which would be a first.
    Cured from yellow fever crew

Cured from taylor swift fever crew

Cat has bigger social life then me crew

Agar.io misc crew : Parrotbrah

cutting to auschwitz mode cheeseNmills's Avatar
    cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by didact117 View Post
    I don't think cercei is going to nuke all of kings landing

Cuz Brans visions had a dragon fying over an intact kings landing. Unless his visions are wrong...which would be a first.
    He also had a vision of a wildfire explosion in some underground place.. Maybe his visions can be metaphoric, where the dragon flying over KL signifies the Targaryens gaining power in Westeros again
    Less thunder in mouth, more lightning in hand.

BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    btw i know a bunch of people have read the reddit spoiler thread itt.

How accurate have they been? Obviously without mentioning any of next week's episode.
    Near enough 100%
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    Listen. Feel. Enjoy

cutting to auschwitz mode cheeseNmills's Avatar
    cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by asteroidbooty View Post
    So are we done biching about Rickon zig-zagging?
    Good. Now, help me identify the Ramsay hound dog breed. Is that a Cane Corso?
    Yeah it's a Cane Corso with cropped ears

Less thunder in mouth, more lightning in hand.

Closed Thread
Page 218 of 284 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast