Closed Thread
Page 146 of 284 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,380 of 8500
    AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the biggest problem with Dany is she is an idiot. She wants to invade westeros because it is her birth right but she has never even stepped foot on the continent. She needs an army to conquer so now she has like 50k dothraki on her side. does this bish even follow current events? you wanna bring in thousands of people into a continent that is already densely populated? these people can't speak the language, have a history of being ruthless and probably don't wanna assimilate into their new society. where is she gonna house all of them? you think 20k of them are just gonna stroll on over to castle black? no they are gonna wanna stay in the economically juicy areas like kings landing, the reach and casterly rock. inb4 their are videos posted on westerosstarhiphop of distant lannister cousins being beheaded by the dothraki.
    President Trump 2020 and 2024

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IzVenomous View Post
    So much left in the show they need more than 1 more season lol
    there's gonna be 8 seasons
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    S:405 B:255 D:500 PC:275
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwikind is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by meyer23 View Post
    there's gonna be 8 seasons
    But Season 7 and 8 will only have 13 or 15 episodes split between them, latest rumours suggest.

Temuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Temuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Temuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Temuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Temuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Temuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Temuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Temuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Temuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Temuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Temuz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IH8RICE View Post
    They'll either do this or do like the walking dead and have a season or twelve going over past events.
    I'd be down with this...
    "Mike Tyson, greatest fighter ever lived." - Mike Tyson
    *** Misc BJJ crew ***
    6'4" 200 lbs OLB

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AreolaBorealis View Post
    the biggest problem with Dany is she is an idiot. She wants to invade westeros because it is her birth right but she has never even stepped foot on the continent. She needs an army to conquer so now she has like 50k dothraki on her side. does this bish even follow current events? you wanna bring in thousands of people into a continent that is already densely populated? these people can't speak the language, have a history of being ruthless and probably don't wanna assimilate into their new society. where is she gonna house all of them? you think 20k of them are just gonna stroll on over to castle black? no they are gonna wanna stay in the economically juicy areas like kings landing, the reach and casterly rock. inb4 their are videos posted on westerosstarhiphop of distant lannister cousins being beheaded by the dothraki.
    The Dothraki invasion of Westeros will play out just like the Muslim invasion of Europe, and SJW GRRM will have it end with the Dothraki being peaceful and great and everyone in Westeros loving them to teach us that white people having their culture overthrown by foreign invaders is actually a good thing. Either that or Dany is confirmed the villain of the show.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    besides robert, were the targaryens always the kings/queens?
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    No, but the targaryens came from valyria to dragonstone (stannis's castle)
    And from there they brought 3 dragons to conqueror westeros.
    Ever since then,the targaryens ruled.

MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah. My history on The Song of Ice and Fireverse isn't on point, but I think I'm 80% right here:

First of all, the Children of the Forest (Leaf's kind) and Giants (Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun's kind) ruled all of Westeros.

Then the first men came to Westeros from Essos and started conquering it, hence the CotF created the White Walkers to help combat the first men.

Then the White Walkers blew up in their face so the CotF and first men allied to subdue the White Walkers and after the war, they carved up the land between them, built a huge wall to stop White Walkers from ever coming down south.

The First Men were then invaded by the Andals, another race of humans from Essos, who then had a huge war for centuries, which ended with them also allying and carving up the land, and this was the start of your big houses like Stark, Lannister, etc, as well as some earlier ones that no longer exist in the current timeline.

Meanwhile, Essos, had all sorts of crazy chit happening, Dothraki coming about, slave cities forming from Ghiscari (the ruling men of Essos) empire collapsing, etc, etc.

Then you had a group of people called the Valyrians who lived in Southern Essos, but something happened there that caused the Doom. Some Magic-infused Hiroshima, and it carved up the land into now remaining isles, while the Valyrians all died out except for one family who lived off the mainland and on their own island... the Targaryens.

Targaryens then prospered and eventually invaded Westeros, had many rulers and people challenging the Throne, Dorinish and Blackfyre uprisings and rebellions, etc, etc.

The rest you probably know.

Somebody else who is even more knowledgeable will probably point out a few errors in my post, but I'm positive I'm close to the mark.
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬

V- Vegan crew - V

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you guys think the blackfish will die this season? i think it's coming. the blackfish might give up riverrun for edmure, seeing as the tully's words are "family, duty, honor." family coming first. unless jaime makes a good deal with him.

Originally Posted by MetalLover View Post
    Nah. My history on The Song of Ice and Fireverse isn't on point, but I think I'm 80% right here:

First of all, the Children of the Forest (Leaf's kind) and Giants (Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun's kind) ruled all of Westeros.

Then the first men came to Westeros from Essos and started conquering it, hence the CotF created the White Walkers to help combat the first men.

Then the White Walkers blew up in their face so the CotF and first men allied to subdue the White Walkers and after the war, they carved up the land between them, built a huge wall to stop White Walkers from ever coming down south.

The First Men were then invaded by the Andals, another race of humans from Essos, who then had a huge war for centuries, which ended with them also allying and carving up the land, and this was the start of your big houses like Stark, Lannister, etc, as well as some earlier ones that no longer exist in the current timeline.

Meanwhile, Essos, had all sorts of crazy chit happening, Dothraki coming about, slave cities forming from Ghiscari (the ruling men of Essos) empire collapsing, etc, etc.

Then you had a group of people called the Valyrians who lived in Southern Essos, but something happened there that caused the Doom. Some Magic-infused Hiroshima, and it carved up the land into now remaining isles, while the Valyrians all died out except for one family who lived off the mainland and on their own island... the Targaryens.

Targaryens then prospered and eventually invaded Westeros, had many rulers and people challenging the Throne, Dorinish and Blackfyre uprisings and rebellions, etc, etc.

Somebody else who is even more knowledgeable will probably point out a few errors in my post, but I'm positive I'm close to the mark.
    wasn't it the targaryen's that made the throne though? melted the swords with dragon fire or something.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you guys think the blackfish will die this season? i think it's coming. the blackfish might give up riverrun for edmure, seeing as the tully's words are "family, duty, honor." family coming first. unless jaime makes a good deal with him.
    Who knows...he obviously felt Edmure was a bitch so not sure he wants to give up his life...and what will likely mean Riverrun for Edmure's safe return. Could be a Sam & his pop type situation.

Plus Freys aren't exactly known for their honor/honesty after the Red Wedding. Why would he trust them to not kill Edmure and everyone else after he surrenders?

Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MetalLover View Post

I've read all the books including the Dunk and Egg and World of Ice and Fire and I didn't see any mistakes.
    -Voted Gary Johnson in 2012 and Doing it Again 2016-

-Philadelphia Eagles fan-

-52 Books a Year Crew-

-Team Mystic-

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As it stand, Daenerys can't even handle ruling Meereen, where itappears that the Unsullied are stuck babysitting unless she plans on letting the Masters just completely take back Essos when she feels like leaving (solid leadership).

With the Dothraki, her entire plan makes about as much less sense than something Joffrey would propose. As it is, they're not fit to combat an army with metal armor like when Jorah kicked ass with no effort, and they've never had to actually besiege "stone houses," which is quite the exaggeration for a fortified castle. Likewise, they face an obstacle Daenerys clearly skipped over in basic meteorology, which is the entire bloody North. A bunch of shirtless horse riders are going to sh*t bricks as soon as they start seeing snow - are they going to camp out and go hunting to make pelts so they don't freeze to death? Everything relies upon her dragons not getting shot up with arrows.

The real blow is the matter of living quarters and the unlikelihood that they could ever integrate into Westerosi society because they literally don't believe in the concept of money, so an army of grown, stubborn Dothraki are not going to suddenly learn how to operate overnight. People across Westeros aren't going to flock to Dany calling her "Mhysa" if she runs through with a barbarian horde and dragons burning everything in sight.

Brb, White Walkers Dany...

^MetalLover's history post brings up another factor better off forgetting, but I'm sure even Dorne would likely jump in against a Targaryen ruling again.

It all logically leads to her either failing or only able to maintain peace and stability through fear, destruction, and oppression. I'm buying that Daenerys = villain theory more and more, like the fire to the White Walkers ice.

TL;DR - this is gonna get good.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You know how they say that for every Targaryen the Gods flip a coin deciding whether or not they will be mad? 50/50

When we look at the three children of the Mad King, Rhaegar, Dany and Viserys, we can safely say that the latter was mad. Rhaegar was a bad guy by Robert's story, but we kind of know that that story was probably twisted, and that Rhaegar was in fact a good guy. 1-1 here. So Dany might truely be a coin flip.

I'd to see Dany turning out to be some kind of villain (i.e. mad) as well, we've seen her as some innocent young girl, but once she'd had the khal's bbc she grew more fiery. Would be a good story if she turned out to be mad instead and be some evil conquerer.
    *No sig crew*

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MichielN View Post
    You know how they say that for every Targaryen the Gods flip a coin deciding whether or not they will be mad? 50/50

When we look at the three children of the Mad King, Rhaegar, Dany and Viserys, we can safely say that the latter was mad. Rhaegar was a bad guy by Robert's story, but we kind of know that that story was probably twisted, and that Rhaegar was in fact a good guy. 1-1 here. So Dany might truely be a coin flip.

I'd to see Dany turning out to be some kind of villain (i.e. mad) as well, we've seen her as some innocent young girl, but once she'd had the khal's bbc she grew more fiery. Would be a good story if she turned out to be mad instead and be some evil conquerer.
    I really like your theory, and the possibility of the Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon theory would be a push even further towards exaggeration against Rhaegar to slander him out of jealousy and spite.

Reading through the show's older quotes regarding him, there is certainly precedent for him being very well loved and not a man who enjoyed killing like a mad man. Sansa was taught that he raped Lyanna, but thinking back to that discussion with Lord Baelish, he was his usual self and seemed to know more than everyone else.

Daenerys does not come off evil from the traditional sense, but thus far she has only exhibited behavior more on the side of crazy and very extemporaneous.
    • Brainwashed to be a Khaleesi like you would see with a cult or prisoner
    • Locking Xaro and her handmaiden in the safe in Qarth
    • Decorating Meereen with crucified masters
    • Planning to marry a random noble just to keep the peace in a land she doesn't plan to stay in
    • Always setting herself and others on fire
    • Contradictory behavior and attitudes (Liberator and conqueror)
    • Sense of entitlement take the world
    • Narcissistic tendencies (she has more titles than Joffrey ever did, being called "Mhysa")
    She's not Mad King crazy town (yet), but you're right in that she certainly could turn out to be mad herself.

After I happened to recently listen to something briefly discussing brainwashing cases, I can't help but relate how Dany went into her arranged marriage to Khal Drogo like a prisoner and came out seemingly indoctrinated with an increasingly conqueror-oriented mindset that seems to conflict with her fewer and fewer moments of empathy.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    With the Dothraki, her entire plan makes about as much less sense than something Joffrey would propose. As it is, they're not fit to combat an army with metal armor like when Jorah kicked ass with no effort, and they've never had to actually besiege "stone houses," which is quite the exaggeration for a fortified castle. Likewise, they face an obstacle Daenerys clearly skipped over in basic meteorology, which is the entire bloody North. A bunch of shirtless horse riders are going to sh*t bricks as soon as they start seeing snow - are they going to camp out and go hunting to make pelts so they don't freeze to death? Everything relies upon her dragons not getting shot up with arrows.

The real blow is the matter of living quarters and the unlikelihood that they could ever integrate into Westerosi society because they literally don't believe in the concept of money, so an army of grown, stubborn Dothraki are not going to suddenly learn how to operate overnight. People across Westeros aren't going to flock to Dany calling her "Mhysa" if she runs through with a barbarian horde and dragons burning everything in sight. [/i].
    Like king robert said: The dothraki doesnt need siege weapons.
    All the farming and food is done outside the walls of castles.
    If the king and his soldiers keep hiding in their castles, then their people would starve.
    You would have riots inside the castles and kingdoms would fall.

1 dragon can basically take out an entire castle too.
    Look at harrenhall.
    The strongest castle comletely burned.
    Even the stones melted.
    So that is another option dany has.

100.000 dothraki riders who are skilled fighters are still very dangerous.
    Even with the armor disadvantage, backed up by 3 dragons, no army is going to stop them.

And as was said in season 1.
    A lot of people saw robert as the usurper.
    A lot of them still secretly support a targaryen (think silent majority)
    The kings are all at war against each other (lannisters,dorne,ramsey,starks) etc.
    So if dany made it across the narrow sea, she would definitely have a good chance of taking the throne.

The only problem dany faces is not being able to control the dothraki.
    If they start raping and killing innocents, she would be just as bad as the mad king and lose the people's support.

Going north shouldnt be a problem.
    The dothraki dont wear clothes cuz they basically ride in a desert.
    They could easily steal the clothes of others.

Tldr: Dany has a good chance of conquering the throne, but controlling her dothraki soldiers will be the hard part that determines,
    whether she will be loved by her people or not.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The Dothraki seem to be a very superstitious people. I can't imagine what they would think after one battle against the White Walkers and the undead.

They'd probably chit bricks and run like hell.

CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never even looked at this from your perspective... fuark. Also lol at westerostarhiphop
    Reps for life: PjzBoozer

"85% of people on the internet are 7-7.5 inches and the other 15% are 8+"
    - ODYSSEUSBRAH"

"The right woman can make you a millionaire...but only if you're a already a billionaire."

*I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain crew* (Aware?)

i'm pretty sure dorne, or the north, or the greyjoys would ally with dany as soon as she stepped on westeros. ruling mereen is much harder than ruling the seven kingdoms. i mean if joffrey or tommen, both being the chittiest leaders, can sit on that throne, dany can. dany just needs tyrion as hand of the king and varys as the master of whispers, and everything will be fine. dorne and the north(as soon as the boltons are taken care of) will rise up against the lannisters.

i think there'll probably be some sort of ship battle with the dothraki and greyjoys. yara and theon are bringing the iron fleet to dany, and euron is magically building a thousand ships to hunt them down.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 06-05-2016 at 08:22 AM.

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    God Denrys is such a shiit character. I'm watching her and its basically the same thing every week. She goes from town to town, people want to kill her, she averts death, ppl die, she makes a speech, they cheer and then on to next town...
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    God Denrys is such a shiit character. I'm watching her and its basically the same thing every week. She goes from town to town, people want to kill her, she averts death, ppl die, she makes a speech, they cheer and then on to next town...
    it's not her character's fault. her storyline is written so bad. i think it's probably chit in the books too.

AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    where the fuk have you been man? i missed you bro i thought you was either red or dead
    President Trump 2020 and 2024

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    The Dothraki invasion of Westeros will play out just like the Muslim invasion of Europe, and SJW GRRM will have it end with the Dothraki being peaceful and great and everyone in Westeros loving them to teach us that white people having their culture overthrown by foreign invaders is actually a good thing. Either that or Dany is confirmed the villain of the show.
    this lol

happened with the wildlings in the north

GRRM is a moral relativist and sees all humans are interchangeable units (Example: bring wildlings south of the wall and they'll act peaceful/non-violent/just like everyone else/integrate perfectly into new culture/etc)

also the current Blackfish arc is just a plot device he's using to bring back a character everyone thinks is dead. there will be a meeting on horses with armies, someone with a hood will push back the hood and then there will be 10 pages of "oh wow" or "fukk this gay earth" posts ITT

the white walkers backstory reveal was the most pathetic and committee-driven things I've ever seen in a story. since then GoT has just been another pathetic politically correct show which adds nudity to bump up its "edgy" rating.
    Last edited by surf junkie; 06-05-2016 at 08:50 AM.

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    where the fuk have you been man? i missed you bro i thought you was either red or dead
    Lol I still post, usually lurk in the Sports section tho.
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i'm pretty sure dorne, or the north, or the greyjoys would ally with dany as soon as she stepped on westeros. ruling mereen is much harder than ruling the seven kingdoms. i mean if joffrey or tommen, both being the chittiest leaders, can sit on that throne, dany can. dany just needs tyrion as hand of the king and varys as the master of whispers, and everything will be fine. dorne and the north(as soon as the boltons are taken care of) will rise up against the lannisters.

i think there'll probably be some sort of ship battle with the dothraki and greyjoys. yara and theon are bringing the iron fleet to dany, and euron is magically building a thousand ships to hunt them down.
    I have to say I'm usually cool with the quick fast forwards when guys go from one end of the world to the next by the next episode but the one thing that stuck out to me as really poorly done was the Iron Islands ship fiasco.

The show has magic and dragons on it and I get that it doesn't make for good tv show material to watch people travel to make time realistic but the idea that in the time it took for Euron to be drowned and woken up as king that Yara and Theon were able to get enough men together and get all those ships manned, supplied and sailing out that far was too big of a stretch. Especially considering they've made the iron islands look like there's like 50 people max around and yet the remainder will now build 1000 ships for Euron lol.

It's not a big deal but I just thought it was hilarious how fast they got the fuk out of there. Looked like there was at least 25 ships sailing away.

Guess Yara could've sent out a group text to let everyone know they're meeting up at the docks and sailing away.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's not her character's fault. her storyline is written so bad. i think it's probably chit in the books too.
    The books are painful to read. So much bloat. So little ever actually happens. The main storyline was just treading water in the last two novels.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    The books are painful to read. So much bloat. So little ever actually happens. The main storyline was just treading water in the last two novels.
    serious? that's the first time i've heard anything bad about the book

The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dany sits on the throne of Mereen. It's just that like Joffery and Tommen she's doing a bad job.
    "Hey Jason Stain I heard you played in those old movies transporters, well I can shove my fist up your transporter ass, your candy ass. Bam baby! Nothin but a penis. WOOOO!" - Jason Genova

JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    There are certain bloat parts, but the majority of the book provides better detail than what the time is allotted for HBO.

The Iron Island's scenes in the book are 1020129321023091290390x better

RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    holy fuk brahs just read this thread from page 58-88. lol

Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    Holy fuk I bet that is exactly what happens.

Also, in the flash backs with the dude saying burn them all, it kind of started sounding like he was saying, "Burn the wall"
    you picked that up too? thought i was the only one...holy chit what if the bran was warging into the past and trying to get the Mad King to try to get everyone to burn the wall because of some event that is coming in the present?

HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Bran, I've been hauling this sled for days without so much as a bite to eat. I'm gonna have to gobble on that cucumber of yours"
    "My cucumber?"
    Meera unlaces Bran's breeches and begins to suck him, he's helpless to stop her
    "Muh... cucumber?"
    "Muh.. uhh... 'cumber?"
    "Mucumber?"
    "MACUMBER!"
    "MACUMBER!!"

Closed Thread
Page 146 of 284 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast