ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Animal cuts + creatine, good idea for KETO cut..?

As the title says..

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ragingbileduct View Post
    As the title says..
    It's "meh".

Animal Cuts is basically synephrine and caffiene with a minor amount of other compounds that wont do much in the amounts contained in the product. You could just go buy some cheap caffeine from the local grocer (ala Jet Alert) and save a ton of money.

Creatine is almost always useful, but keep in mind it will blur your fat loss due to water retention.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Atavis View Post
    It's "meh".

Animal Cuts is basically synephrine and caffiene with a minor amount of other compounds that wont do much in the amounts contained in the product. You could just go buy some cheap caffeine from the local grocer (ala Jet Alert) and save a ton of money.

Creatine is almost always useful, but keep in mind it will blur your fat loss due to water retention.
    Concerning creatine, as long as it helps keeping muscle, by allowing more intense trainings, while loosing fat, its all ok. water from creatine can be solved, later.. when the current main goal, of loosing fat is achieved to some, hopefully satisfying degree...Correct me if i am wrong, please..

ps: i took kre alkalyne..it should retain less water, although i am not sure it is scientifically proved, or just a hype..it is still easier to me to use caps than powder..