Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ronnie Coleman HQ All Access Thread for My Bros

Bros & Broettes,
    I've been meaning to start this thread for a while now but with all of the big things happening at RCSS including the new packaging and the launch of YEAH BUDDY right around the corner there is no better time than now.

I have been fortunate enough to be with RCSS since pretty much day 1 and now currently serve as marketing director, bro translator, Macho Man impersonator and ambassador of Freedom.

I grew up in the supplement and fitness world just like many of you did… right here on the BB.com forums searching back and forth between legitimate training advice and the most offensive GIFs on the internet. (Yes, I once trolled the Misc.) My dream being to one day be part of the supplement industry on the business side and actually be a significant part of a company that I believed in.

While I was still in my larval state as a noob I always said that if I ever made that dream come true I wouldn’t forget where I came from and would do my absolute true American best to provide the engagement to the consumers that I always wanted from the companies I was giving my hard earned and scarce money to.

So, here I am to keep a promise I made over 10 years ago as an eighteen year old college bro who had absolutely no clue he would one day be working alongside the greatest bodybuilder of all time.

I will answer ANY and all questions you throw at me and that includes the trolls. Just be prepared because my troll game is strong and I sip on haterade daily.

Do you want video answers to topics?

What happens at the HQ?
    How do products actually get created?
    Videos with Ronnie
    Live video broadcast on Periscope
    Videos with any of our athletes http://www.ronniecoleman.net/talents.html
    How to step up your bro hashtag game
    Hot industry topics?
    Training / nutrition ? ( I aint no pro but I do compete and have been training with Ronnie for 4 years so I know things)
    General news topics?

Leave comments, topics, videos suggestions… whatever you are interested in and want to know.

Quick company updates:

-New packaging / branding is live and should be fully updated on BB.com very soon as soon as we clear out the last of the old label inventory. Peep it here www.ronniecoleman.net
    -Yeah Buddy formulation and flavoring is complete – sign up here for updates www.tinyurl.com/yeahbuddysignup
    - We are completing the last remaining shelf life tests and then it will go into production and be available by the 1st of the new year
    - 100 Testers have been selected and will be posting their experience with Yeah Buddy before its release
    -2016 is going to be a big year for us and we plan on engaging with our fans and customers more than ever because we do this for you! And to become instafamous

Follow me on social so you can troll all of my pages. I will respond plus I post some entertaining things from time to time:

Twitter / IG: @RcssDirector
    YouTube: RCSSTV

Please comment and troll hard, GO!
    Director of Marketing - Ronnie Coleman Signature Series
    IG - @RCSSdirector
    YEAH BUDDY... COMING SOON

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn right my boss is awesome!
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats on the position and new branding look for the company bro.

Was the decision to name the PWO "YEAH BUDDY!" the easiest decision in human history?
    GGG Team>TMT

ERIN GO BRAGH

My Partner's Name is Chest Rockwell

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a "Bro Translator", are you often called for your services at your local supplement stores?
    - Spot for sale

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah Buddy!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000) RCSSdirector is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GGGTeam View Post
    Congrats on the position and new branding look for the company bro.

Was the decision to name the PWO "YEAH BUDDY!" the easiest decision in human history?
    thank you sir.

One would think that it was the easiest decision ever. But, sometimes we try to get too fancy behind the scenes and end up overthinking things. Originally we wanted to name it "Light Weight" with Baby throw in somewhere. Believe it or not someone in the supplement industry already owns that product name after we paid our lawyers $367 per minute to figure that out. So, after days of lamenting our lives and wondering whats the point of even living anymore we made a new list of names that went about 50 deep. Days of arguing and bro reasoning ensued until I was finally like " Why the F7ck dont we just name it Yeah Buddy?!?"

The next day we had a label made.

Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    As a "Bro Translator", are you often called for your services at your local supplement stores?
    Indeed and honestly it's getting a bit out of control. So, in 2016 I will be launching "Brosetta Stone" so that everyone can better understand and communicate with the bros.
    IG - @RCSSdirector

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seems like you are doing great plus you love what you doing that is equally important...

When we can start asking you questions? and can we post the question here?
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RoadPigJohn View Post
    Seems like you are doing great plus you love what you doing that is equally important...

When we can start asking you questions? and can we post the question here?
    Engage! Fire away, at him, lol.

GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    $367/minute? Ain't nothin' but a peanut!

If you guys make any peanut flavored products...
    GGG Team>TMT

ERIN GO BRAGH

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RCSSdirector View Post
    thank you sir.

One would think that it was the easiest decision ever. But, sometimes we try to get too fancy behind the scenes and end up overthinking things. Originally we wanted to name it "Light Weight" with Baby throw in somewhere. Believe it or not someone in the supplement industry already owns that product name after we paid our lawyers $367 per minute to figure that out. So, after days of lamenting our lives and wondering whats the point of even living anymore we made a new list of names that went about 50 deep. Days of arguing and bro reasoning ensued until I was finally like " Why the F7ck dont we just name it Yeah Buddy?!?"

The next day we had a label made.
    LOL!! Interesting read. . but geez, 367$ per minute?

*Edit* Whoops. . above poster already mentioned it.

RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Engage! Fire away, at him, lol.
    What you learned about the nutrition aspect while on Ronnie's RCSS Team?

Supplements - Which is the most essential for muscle growth apart from protein?

What's you approach on injuries? Continue training or left that body part to heal by itself?

Are you doing the chicken diet of Ronnie the unbelievable video?

What Ronnie told you about his diet in Unbelievable against the other diets he did after that in the other videos? Which one was for him the one that gave him the best look?

Thanks.

Last edited by RoadPigJohn; 12-06-2015 at 04:56 AM.
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.

Buddha.

$367/minute? Ain't nothin' but a peanut!

If you guys make any peanut flavored products...
    i may have exaggerated a bit for effect

yes, aint nothin but a peanut... butter is going to happen for protein one day.

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    LOL!! Interesting read. . but geez, 367$ per minute?

*Edit* Whoops. . above poster already mentioned it.
    bit of an exaggeration on my part but they are expensive!

What you learned about the nutrition aspect while on Ronnie's RCSS Team?

Supplements - Which is the most essential for muscle growth apart from protein?

What's you approach on injuries? Continue training or left that body part to heal by itself?

Are you doing the chicken diet of Ronnie the unbelievable video?

What Ronnie told you about his diet in Unbelievable against the other diets he did after that in the other videos? Which one was for him the one that gave him the best look?

Thanks.

Nutrition is the most important thing no matter what your goal is. it needs to be number one

aside from protein i would recommend a good multi vitamin / multi green and aminos

It depends on the injury and what's at stake. If its something you can train around and a title or something big is on the line then do whatever it takes but if there is nothing on the line swallow your pride and allow the injury to heal so that you can continue to train for the rest of your life.

everyone's diet is going to be different based on how their body responds to food but i dont think anyone can go wrong with good ole chicken

Since Ronnie got together with Chad Nichols in 1998 his diet has remained the same with the exception of 2003 when Chad pushed the limits with Ronnie and out on 40lbs from the prior years olympia. I think Ronnie's best years are '98,'98 and '03. none of those years can be beat by anyone ever IMO.
    IG - @RCSSdirector

i may have exaggerated a bit for effect

yes, aint nothin but a peanut... butter is going to happen for protein one day.

bit of an exaggeration on my part but they are expensive!

Nutrition is the most important thing no matter what your goal is. it needs to be number one

aside from protein i would recommend a good multi vitamin / multi green and aminos

It depends on the injury and what's at stake. If its something you can train around and a title or something big is on the line then do whatever it takes but if there is nothing on the line swallow your pride and allow the injury to heal so that you can continue to train for the rest of your life.

everyone's diet is going to be different based on how their body responds to food but i dont think anyone can go wrong with good ole chicken

Since Ronnie got together with Chad Nichols in 1998 his diet has remained the same with the exception of 2003 when Chad pushed the limits with Ronnie and out on 40lbs from the prior years olympia. I think Ronnie's best years are '98,'98 and '03. none of those years can be beat by anyone ever IMO.
    Thank you very much for the answer... I will prepare more!
    System Administrator

Buddha.

More insider info, please.

Do you have your own parking spot? Is there a gym at the main office? When will AMERICA Amino Tone be available?

More insider info, please.

Do you have your own parking spot? Is there a gym at the main office? When will AMERICA Amino Tone be available?
    Only the day after leg day do I have my own spot, for obvious reasons. yes, we actually have a solid set up in the warehouse. all of the videos i post are in our company gym. America should be available here at the beginning of the year. some other products will be getting the america flavor added to the mix as well like yeah buddy and resurrect PM
    IG - @RCSSdirector

LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    any "unique" flavors (pre/intra/protein) in the works?
    - Spot for sale

any "unique" flavors (pre/intra/protein) in the works?
    America will be spreading to other products. Yeah Buddy will launch with Strawberry Kiwi, Electric Lemonade, Cherry Limeade and America.

We have a few new protein flavors in the works for Q1

plus a high protein BBQ sauce (just kidding.. or am I)
    IG - @RCSSdirector

Thank you very much for the answer... I will prepare more!
    no problem sir
    IG - @RCSSdirector

America will be spreading to other products. Yeah Buddy will launch with Strawberry Kiwi, Electric Lemonade, Cherry Limeade and America.

Im guessing America is like a shaved ice/snow cone/rocket pop flavor?
    - Spot for sale

I'm thinking something like this flavor-

...but that is just a guess.

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^

I'd buy...the whole lot
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Actually interesting if true.
    GGG Team>TMT

ERIN GO BRAGH

-Do you have any competition plans for the 2016 contest season?

-How many meals are you doing a day?

-What is you Pre-workout meal and are you eating that meal with your Pre-Workout or after 15 or 30min.?

-What pills are you taking over the day (Test boosters, GH releaser, etc...).

-RCSS do not have Stingray Tank Tops... What's up with that? I love them...

System Administrator

Buddha.

- Spot for sale

Yes sir, just like the rocket Popsicles from the ice cream truck. it's honestly our best flavor.

she actually mixes it up for you... must shake vigorously.

Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    ^^^

I'd buy...the whole lot
    i'd never sell it!

Actually interesting if true.
    I may have actually had this real life discussion... it's possible

-Do you have any competition plans for the 2016 contest season?

-How many meals are you doing a day?

-What is you Pre-workout meal and are you eating that meal with your Pre-Workout or after 15 or 30min.?

-What pills are you taking over the day (Test boosters, GH releaser, etc...).

-RCSS do not have Stingray Tank Tops... What's up with that? I love them...

I plan on doing a powerlifting competition in March if I can sort out some back issues I have been having. i would love to do another bodybuilding show but I just am sick of the politics that seem to enter every single show.

I do 5-7 meals a day depending on travel. Sometimes my travel schedule is insane and you get in whatever meals you can to survive. Part of the gig.

I don't like a lot of food in my stomach while training or dedicated blood flow to digesting food when I want blood flow going to my muscles. I eat a whole food meal 1 hour before training then take my preworkout 15 minutes before training and sip on a mixture of amino-tone, glutamine and creatine while training. If i'm on the run I will have a shake and a banana afterward but prefer to eat something like steak and rice if possible.

pills - vita-xs (simple multi) fish oil, UC-II (joint med) and usually some advil after a heavy deadlift day lol. I also take Machine Greens, testogen-XR, Creatine and glutaamine in my morning drink.

What do you mean by sting ray tanks? I can look into them. we do have these tanks:

IG - @RCSSdirector

Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    ^^^

I'd buy...the whole lot
    I hope they release more flavors, gotta try the whole series.
    The Great Protein Bar Review Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169729133

Nutrabio Review Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170201011

Originally Posted by Posterchild18 View Post

Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bodybuilding.com Supplement of the Year 2016 anyone?
    The Great Protein Bar Review Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169729133

Nutrabio Review Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170201011

Originally Posted by Posterchild18 View Post
    Always trying to stay on top of the flavor game. Highly recommend trying America though. I was even shocked at how spot on it was.
    IG - @RCSSdirector

Also, it is official. Final batch for approval arrived today.... and i approved

Last edited by RCSSdirector; 12-11-2015 at 03:11 PM.
    IG - @RCSSdirector