Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    Comparing Conor and Ali in any facet...

[img]http://www.ufcboycott.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/1jvs5g1.jpg[mg]
    Don't think he meant fight styles. He meant in skullduggery and pre fight mental war games.

Ali has nothing on Conor when it comes to trash talking and pre-fight antics. Conor predicts rounds and knocks people out true to his predictions. We've never seen that in any sport, let alone the highest level of unrestricted fighting.

Now he's predicting Jose in rd. 1. Dios mio.

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Von Brawn View Post
    Don't think he meant fight styles. He meant in skullduggery and pre fight mental war games.

Ali has nothing on Conor when it comes to trash talking and pre-fight antics. Conor predicts rounds and knocks people out true to his predictions. We've never seen that in any sport, let alone the highest level of unrestricted fighting.

Ali predicted the rounds and finish a lot of times when he was coming up as Cassius Clay, and was often right. Both McGregor and Ali were great trash talkers. I'm not sure who was better at mind games though. Ali's head games really helped him against both Liston and Foreman. But obviously they didn't really help against Frazier. We'll have to see if Conor's trash talk has any impact on how Aldo fights.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    Ali predicted the rounds and finish a lot of times when he was coming up as Cassius Clay, and was often right. Both McGregor and Ali were great trash talkers. I'm not sure who was better at mind games though. Ali's head games really helped him against both Liston and Foreman. But obviously they didn't really help against Frazier. We'll have to see if Conor's trash talk has any impact on how Aldo fights.
    Fair enough about Ali predicting fights as Cassius and being right some of the time. Conor hasn't been wrong yet, it's bizarre. Even as his biggest supporter on this forum, you would expect the guy to be wrong here and there. He's predicted his entire UFC run, it's madness.

Also while we're being perfectly honest, Liston threw the second fight.

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fair enough about Ali predicting fights as Cassius and being right some of the time. Conor hasn't been wrong yet, it's bizarre. Even as his biggest supporter on this forum, you would expect the guy to be wrong here and there. He's predicted his entire UFC run, it's madness.
    That's true. He does sometimes leave some leeway, but he's been right. I'm not sure he actually beats Aldo within 1 round, though. But I do think it's possible if he can just swarm him. But Aldo is historically usually so good in round 1, and really good in round 2, that I think it's more likely if McGregor gets a stoppage it'll be after the first two rounds as Aldo starts to get worn down. But he does hit so hard that he could starch Aldo early too. I'm expecting a possible back and forth war.

Maybe, maybe not. Either way, Ali definitely got in his head, by all accounts, before the 1st fight, and Liston tried the whole oinment on the gloves thing and then quit on his stool because of a shoulder injury which was never documented.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

you not concerned about his death cut at all?

if this was at 155 (better for both guys) with IVs, i'd pick Conor every time. i'm a little worried.

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post

if this was at 155 (better for both guys) with IVs, i'd pick Conor every time. i'm a little worried.
    By all accounts, he had a really terrible cut for the Mendes fight. But he showed plenty of cardio and sharpness in that fight despite being hit a bunch and put in bad spots, so I'm not expecting him to look way worse or anything.

If anybody's weight has made me change how I look at the fight, it's Chris Weidman being so light vs. Luke Rockhold.

That's true. He does sometimes leave some leeway, but he's been right. I'm not sure he actually beats Aldo within 1 round, though. But I do think it's possible if he can just swarm him. But Aldo is historically usually so good in round 1, and really good in round 2, that I think it's more likely if McGregor gets a stoppage it'll be after the first two rounds as Aldo starts to get worn down. But he does hit so hard that he could starch Aldo early too. I'm expecting a possible back and forth war.
    Agreed. I don't think it goes past 3.

Besides trying to pressure Conor and mixup takedowns / striking, what is your gameplan if you are in Aldo's corner?

Maybe, maybe not. Either way, Ali definitely got in his head, by all accounts, before the 1st fight, and Liston tried the whole oinment on the gloves thing and then quit on his stool because of a shoulder injury which was never documented.
    Almost certain there were mob ties with Liston. Bunch of books / documentaries on the subject matter. I really should look more into it.

Think Conor looked worse at 189 tbh. He has medical pros monitoring him throughout the camp, he'll be fine.

The lack of IV has me a little worried for all the athletes on the card. IDK how Luke makes 185 and performs hard all 5 rnds.

kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000)

I can't even tell if you're serious anymore, dude. Ali invented it. He was calling rounds in the golden era of heavyweight boxing, with the entire world watching. Your highest level of unrestricted fighting is still a niche sport at best.

You sound like Joe Rogan creaming over Ronda. I look forward to watching you backpeddle after the reality check.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    By all accounts, he had a really terrible cut for the Mendes fight. But he showed plenty of cardio and sharpness in that fight despite being hit a bunch and put in bad spots, so I'm not expecting him to look way worse or anything.

If anybody's weight has made me change how I look at the fight, it's Chris Weidman being so light vs. Luke Rockhold.
    I thought he looked really slow and lethargic in the Mendes fight compared to the Holloway/Poirier fights.

Either way I think he'll have enough to win but I'm not as confident. May Conor forgive me for doubting him.

Originally Posted by kathebrahl View Post
    I can't even tell if you're serious anymore, dude. Ali invented it. He was calling rounds in the golden era of heavyweight boxing, with the entire world watching. Your highest level of unrestricted fighting is still a niche sport at best.

You sound like Joe Rogan creaming over Ronda. I look forward to watching you backpeddle after the reality check.
    Ali was calling rounds as an up and comer. My point in bringing up unrestricted fighting is that it is 100x more unpredictable than boxing. There are many more ways to lose / win in MMA. To me, this makes Conor's predictions more impressive.

The Wire / The Sopranos invented modern day television shows. Breaking Bad took it to the next level.

Pioneers deserve respect and acknowledgement but to compare them is not blasphemy.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Why would I backpeddle?

Conor McGregor is finishing Jose Aldo.

I thought he looked really slow and lethargic in the Mendes fight compared to the Holloway/Poirier fights.
    Agreed, Conor didn't look like himself. I think Rocco meant he didn't look tired.

I'm hoping the lack of head movement and footwork can be attributed to his knee injury.

Crazy how fast time goes as an MMA fan. To think the Mendes fight was 5 months ago is crazy. This fight is a solid year in the making and it's finally here, will feel weird once it's over.
    Last edited by Gainzzz; 12-10-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Agreed. I don't think it goes past 3.

Besides trying to pressure Conor and mixup takedowns / striking, what is your gameplan if you are in Aldo's corner?
    Limit his mobility. Leg kick, but he's got to make sure he's not just throwing it out there, so that Conor can step in and land the left as a committed counter. Ideally, he's going to look to counter and flurry in the pocket, and then kick as Conor backs up. McGregor also tends to attack more in straight lines. So I'd put a big emphasis on pivots and angling out so that Conor can't get his back near the cage.

If Aldo is adept at catching kicks, I'd also really try for that (and circling the same way as the kick) because then it'd definitely be easier to take Conor to the mat. But I doubt know if he's adept at doing that, so plan B, if Conor's kicks and spins are effective, would be to put Conor up against the cage, which is what RDA did against Pettis.

Almost certain there were mob ties with Liston. Bunch of books / documentaries on the subject matter. I really should look more into it.
    There were. There's always been lots of speculation about those fights. There's also a big question mark about Liston's age. Personally, I think Ali just outclassed him the first fight. And by the second fight, Liston just wanted to go in and take Ali out early, then when he got dropped, he just said screw it because he knew his outlook wasn't good and so he stayed down.

The lack of IV has me a little worried for all the athletes on the card. IDK how Luke makes 185 and performs hard all 5 rnds.
    Luke has shown really good cardio his whole career, and he looks the same. Between the two of them, Weidman is the guy who has been shown to fade more or appear tired. Now, he's coming in lighter for this fight, around 190. Maybe that gives him a bit more speed and more gas tank, but what is he sacrificing with his grappling and wrestling by doing that? Right now, I'm leaning Rockhold by a close decision.

I didn't see that really. He also had a knee injury coming in. So that is probably more what you saw. McGregor was out throwing kill shots all the time, despite being taken down and controlled numerous times.

TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This card is gonna be dope. Anyone know where to watch it in high quality? Preferably for free

dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TurkeyMan1992 View Post
    This card is gonna be dope. Anyone know where to watch it in high quality? Preferably for free
    I haven't bought a UFC in years but I will buy this one. A card that is worth the price imo.

rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holm fight was only 10 bucks on YouTube. So I assume this will be the same
    Take me seriously at your own risk.

LIVE LIFE FROM A PLACE OF LOVE NOT A PLACE OF FEAR

۞۞ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ONLINE POKER CREW ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ - The Grind ▄ █ ▆ ۞۞

__IRISH MISC CREW__

Positive Crew*

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crazy how fast time goes as an MMA fan. To think the Mendes fight was 5 months ago is crazy. This fight is a solid year in the making and it's finally here, will feel weird once it's over.
    Probably because we have an endless amount of sh*tty cards to distract us inbetween the 2 or 3 good cards per year.

This card is one of the few that are well worth the PPV price. If you don't want to buy it, Buffalo Wild Wings and Dave&Busters show UFC PPV's for free. You can also checkout "bars.ufc.com" to see which bars/pubs/restaurants in your area are showing the fight.

Ali was calling rounds as an up and comer. My point in bringing up unrestricted fighting is that it is 100x more unpredictable than boxing. There are many more ways to lose / win in MMA. To me, this makes Conor's predictions more impressive.
    Well, there's also fewer rounds. And he hits like a truck and isn't likely to sub a guy, so if you pick a stoppage, it's easier to call the way and the round.

The Wire / The Sopranos invented modern day television shows. Breaking Bad took it to the next level.
    Sopranos and Breaking Bad are more comparable. Or at least, more alike. I'd also say I prefer The Wire to Breaking Bad but they are still GOAT tier shows. It depends a bit on your preferences I think as both of those shows were impeccably crafted.
    Conor McGregor is finishing Jose Aldo.
    If he wins, I think that's how. I guess he could win a decision too, but that seems less likely than the reverse of Aldo winning either because he's mauled up Connor's legs, especially that plant leg if he can time some of those spins, and limited Conor's constant pressure or he's eaten up lots of round times with ground control, or some combination of both.

Agreed, Conor didn't look like himself. I think Rocco meant he didn't look tired.

I'm hoping the lack of head movement and footwork can be attributed to his knee injury.
    Yeah, I meant he didn't look tired. If anything, after being taken down he increased his offensive output. I think his head movement, or lack thereof, is because he's got faith in his chin and he's developed more into a crazy offensive brawler. At the start of his mma career, he was more a counter fighter. Now he's more a force of nature pressure fighter. Offensively, his footwork is solid, though he does really like attacking in straight lines. He's more risky with it defensively, but that's because he wants to keep taking chances to crack guys I think.

Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You won't get a free stream in HD quality, all those streams are potato quality

Just get PPV man, biggest night in UFC History

ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000)
    mcgregor fanboys should check this out

and who are you my little friend? not a spoon, not a fork, but something in between; a fapoon.

what will you think of next, Germany

mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Didn't Conor say he'd put Dennis Siver away in the first round? He was wrong there lol.

He's phucked against Aldo.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aldo
    Rockhold
    Romero
    Gunner
    Holloway
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ashketchup963 View Post
    mcgregor fanboys should check this out

Lol. What a bunch of BS.

Aldo UD or sub. I think if Connor does get the W, it's by decision.
    *Take a week off work for bad haircut Crew*

Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000)

Watching this was pretty cool. That uppercut Aldo took right on the chin @ 2:15 was way nastier than I thought.
    *Take a week off work for bad haircut Crew*

ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Connor, The Chris, Jacare, Nelson and Holloway to win.

Saw Yoel crying in an inteview yesterday, so he's already emotional. Chris seems really relaxed, having fun in all of his pre-fight stuff. I have a feeling that Nelson will have benefited from training with Conor's camp, using all the latest technology and ideas along with Conor. Holloway is just too fast with his hands and his footwork is sharp, can't see him losing and he will probably be having a shot at the winner of Frankie/Chad.

The Conor Aldo fight is the one I'm really 50/50 on.

Mesina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like the way you're thinking. Might make some bets off your picks lol
    get 20% off with coupon code "mesina" at divisionsupply.com
    instagram.com/mesina_fitness
    twitter.com/mesina_fitness

CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Connor
    Rockhold
    Jacare
    Nelson
    Holloway

Should pull me a nice few £££ if it lands.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find it even harder to believe the first Aldo/Mendes fight was over 3 years ago. I still remember it like it was just last year.

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best place to place a bet for US residents?

Location: worcester, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

there have been many boxers in the last 20 years who predicted the outcome of their fights, its a lot easier for Conor to predict when he's fighting smaller guys, and his trash talk is just that, TRASH!

its been lulzy listening to him in the last few days trying to come out with quotes and replies, he was clearly struggling as he had prepared anything for the questions. just lol ay anyone comparimg his trash talk to Ali's or even the best currently, he's not even as witty as Bisbing lol

Originally Posted by mistahAIM View Post
    Didn't Conor say he'd put Dennis Siver away in the first round? He was wrong there lol.

He's phucked against Aldo.
    yes he did get that wrong then made some bullchit up lmao, oh i meant the second round lolol

Originally Posted by Suxirc View Post
    Lol. What a bunch of BS.

Aldo UD or sub. I think if Connor does get the W, it's by decision.
    Cheal is wierd. he's saying he knows physchology, but only the other week he was saying physcology has no effect on fights or sport. and lol at Aldo being a chicken
    Last edited by hammercurl; 12-11-2015 at 10:38 AM.
    napoli 'tu sei nu cosa grande'

Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    I find it even harder to believe the first Aldo/Mendes fight was over 3 years ago. I still remember it like it was just last year.
    brah, that fight was 4 years ago in 1 month. absolute madness.