Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by consolen31n3131 View Post
    how is a juicer comparable to a burger king eating fatty? Sounds like you are just jealous, you skinny ugly bastard
    negged for negativity.

Registered User AnotherScorpion's Avatar
    AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We are all Patrick Bateman here

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

Bernard Shaw

RIP Johan Cruyff 1947-2016

**Més que un club crew**

An0nym0us24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) An0nym0us24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) An0nym0us24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) An0nym0us24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) An0nym0us24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) An0nym0us24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) An0nym0us24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) An0nym0us24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) An0nym0us24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) An0nym0us24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) An0nym0us24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Same here OP. Helps that in 99.5% of situations in the tallest there
    manmore crew

Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kopikum View Post
    If I were 5'10' I would overcompensate too

manlets, when will they learn?
    wait, like you are now?

ArmsOfHope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmsOfHope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmsOfHope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmsOfHope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmsOfHope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmsOfHope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmsOfHope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmsOfHope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmsOfHope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmsOfHope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmsOfHope has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by brah.sensation View Post
    I just feel aware and illuminated, I understand whats going on and I see patterns everywhere. I Know some people are like me but the majority seem so unaware of everything in general.
    You probably are a mild narcissist. Bodybuilding in general is a breeding ground for NPD, you can't help judge everyones physiques when you are already judging your own. You probably approve of some peoples height, insertions, size and disapprove of others. Just keep the judgements to yourself and you won't have any problems.

But you are right the majority of people are unaware and live very mediocre lives i.e. fat, broke, bored.

Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ArmsOfHope View Post
    You probably are a mild narcissist. Bodybuilding in general is a breeding ground for NPD, you can't help judge everyones physiques when you are already judging your own. You probably approve of some peoples height, insertions, size and disapprove of others. Just keep the judgements to yourself and you won't have any problems.

But you are right the majority of people are unaware and live very mediocre lives i.e. fat, broke, bored.
    very well said

Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5'10(Probably lying) insecure Canadian guy who smashes self hating Asian sloots to validation himself whilst taking large amount of "creatine" talking about being the superior human. Only on the MISC.

You are the problem, you are exactly the people you described but operate is a slightly different manner.

Sheep gonna sheep

Fail thread

r̸̽͋͑̕Ì̆̈́̋Ì̺̀ r̸̽͋͑̕Ì̆̈́̋ÌÌ€ Lolip0p's Avatar
    Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just feel aware and illuminated, I understand whats going on and I see patterns everywhere. I Know some people are like me but the majority seem so unaware of everything in general.
    you just feel i was smaller so your argument would actually have some weight to it. 5`10 is above average

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow that's really freaky OP because when I walk in crowded places I look at everybody and analyze them. Everyone seems so lifeless and dumb, when i was in a food court earlier waiting for my sandwich i looked at people eating , bringing their unhealthy food to their mouth, opening it disgustingly to take a bite very much like an animal. and then chewing with their mouths opened and shiit, spitting some food here and there and gesticulating like monkeys.

Other times I look at how people walk and communicate with their dumb friends and its always the same thing. they talk about uninteresting stuff, try to captivate the attention of their friends by talking louder and acting more energetically . The bigger the group of people, the dumber they usually look too I noticed. Why is that? I dont know.

It amazed me especially what they would take pictures of and what they would buy. someone bought a freaking magazine when i passed by a liquor store. People actually buy these? mind blown.

All in all, these people think theyre so smart and successful but in reality theyre much like animals, with sheep ish life goals and completely controlled by the medias and society, trying all the time to stay 'in' and cool, trying to fit into their group of friends by buying the same crap they buy, talking about uninteresting mainstream crap.

I mean, surely in the mass there are a few people who stands out and are actually cool and unique humans, aka my friends and peopel I enjpy being around, but most of humanity are just a waste of space.

ggoliathbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ggoliathbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ggoliathbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ggoliathbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ggoliathbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ggoliathbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ggoliathbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ggoliathbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ggoliathbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ggoliathbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ggoliathbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    When I walk in crowded places I look at everybody and analyze them. Everyone seems so lifeless and dumb, when i was in a food court earlier waiting for my sandwich i looked at people eating , bringing their unhealthy food to their mouth, opening it disgustingly to take a bite very much like an animal. and then chewing with their mouths opened and shiit, spitting some food here and there and gesticulating like monkeys.

Other times I look at how people walk and communicate with their dumb friends and its always the same thing. they talk about uninteresting stuff, try to captivate the attention of their friends by talking louder and acting more energetically . The bigger the group of people, the dumber they usually look too I noticed. Why is that? I dont know.

It amazed me especially what they would take pictures of and what they would buy. someone bought a freaking magazine when i passed by a liquor store. People actually buy these? mind blown.

All in all, these people think theyre so smart and successful but in reality theyre much like animals, with sheep ish life goals and completely controlled by the medias and society, trying all the time to stay 'in' and cool, trying to fit into their group of friends by buying the same crap they buy, talking about uninteresting mainstream crap.

I mean, surely in the mass there are a few people who stands out and are actually cool and unique humans, aka my friends and peopel I enjpy being around, but most of humanity are just a waste of space.
    Keep in mind what you are feeling is a phenomenon of modern society.
    There are so many misanthropic people in society nowadays because society is so individualistic.

I think at the end of the day, this individualistic sadistic mentality is what causes people to be FA.
    You think you are superior, but in fact you are socially ostracised and inept.

The whole sentiment of superiority is just a mask for a complex of inferiority. You try to separate yourself from the rest and criticize them, instead of doing good and productive things, which an alpha/truly superior man would do.

You are acting like a diva, at the end of the day. You are part of the problem in this world, and why society nowadays is so cut-throat.

Keep in mind I am NOT JUDGING your assessment of society (which I totally agree with), but I am judging YOUR REACTION & BEHAVIOR to it, which in essence is anti-social and beta.

sickh11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sickh11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sickh11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sickh11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sickh11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sickh11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sickh11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sickh11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sickh11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sickh11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sickh11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fishoilman View Post
    this.

Registered User TheFuarkingBoss's Avatar
    TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't really feel like this to the same degree you do op but I get what you are saying. I don't generally look at people and think i'm so much better and everyone else is dumb, I normally class them quite highly. However sometimes I do think Jesus Christ some people just don't think for themselves.

Buying brand new cars on finance while being early 20s and not having a big income. Buying lots of designer clothes and shoes. Going to expensive high end restaurants all the time. Copying other people to fit in.

Basically i laugh at people living their lives based on how they look to other people.
    Brah

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow never would've guessed that, brah.sensation unpredictable as always

(not at all fitting the archetype: machiavellian manic depressive narcissistic yet self hating and possibly occasionally suicidal individual)
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya but how much can you bench?

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're all Untermenschen

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ArmsOfHope View Post
    That's what I've observed.

Same in martial arts (I did it for a few years.) It's about having a sense of dominance.

I believe mainstream culture generally teaches us to compare ourselves to other to generate self worth (Alain De Botton, and Kristen Neff argue this). But I've noticed that bodybuilders, and martial artists seem to 'size people up' (even just inside their own mind) more than the average person.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread reeks of autism
    Country Must Be Country-Wide CREW

MFC

hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT: OP is reading Louis Ferdinand Celine's "Journey to the end of the night"...sounds exactly like that. Lmao.

"When you stop to examine the way in which our words are formed and uttered, our sentences are hard-put to it to survive the disaster of their slobbery origins. The mechanical effort of conversation is nastier and more complicated than defecation. That corolla of bloated flesh, the mouth, which screws itself up to whistle, which sucks in breath, contorts itself, discharges all manner of viscous sounds across a fetid barrier of decaying teeth—how revolting! Yet that is what we are adjured to sublimate into an ideal. It's not easy. Since we are nothing but packages of tepid, half-rotted viscera, we shall always have trouble with sentiment. Being in love is nothing, its sticking together that's difficult. Feces on the other hand make no attempt to endure or grow. On this score we are far more unfortunate than ****; our frenzy to persist in our present state—that's the unconscionable torture.
    Unquestionably we worship nothing more divine than our smell. All our misery comes from wanting at all costs to go on being Tom, Dick, or Harry, year in year out. This body of ours, this disguise put on by common jumping molecules, is in constant revolt against the abominable farce of having to endure. Our molecules, the dears, want to get lost in the universe as fast as they can! It makes them miserable to be nothing but 'us,' the jerks of infinity. We'd burst if we had the courage, day after day we come very close to it. The atomic torture we love so is locked up inside us by our pride.”
    Alpha beard crew

Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can confirm. There's op in the green shirt thinking how he's different and better than everyone else.

There is no they…

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is funny OP because when I walk in crowded places I look at everybody and analyze them. Everyone seems so lifeless and dumb, when i was in a food court earlier waiting for my sandwich i looked at people eating , bringing their unhealthy food to their mouth, opening it disgustingly to take a bite very much like an animal. and then chewing with their mouths opened and shiit, spitting some food here and there and gesticulating like monkeys.

nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    forgive English

5 miles a day, keeps the gain away

boxing crew

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am just as worthless as 99.9999% of *******s out there.

You are not special OP. Come back when you invent some life changing **** and post about it.

ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You just sound pretentious. There is always someone stronger, smarter and better than you. You should probably start to mingle with other people.

I always thought I was a smart hotshot, then I met some truly smart people. Brb they are strong as fuk, doing degrees in physics and mathematics, aesthetic. Get your head of your ass, opie.
    *Misc Med Crew

earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol typical case of delusions of grandeur. you are not even half as deep and interesting as you think you are.

this would be funny and cute if you were 15. but 28? that's worrying.

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Scandi**** View Post

I always thought I was a smart hotshot, then I met some truly smart people. Brb they are strong as fuk, doing degrees in physics and mathematics, aesthetic. Get your head of your ass, opie.
    I have been humbled in a similar manner fukin lol. Last year met an aesthetic, tall, smart and well spoken computer engineering graduate, legit whenever he talks makes you think that genetics is everything.

ThatDudeEvan is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeEvan is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeEvan is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeEvan is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeEvan is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeEvan is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeEvan is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeEvan is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeEvan is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeEvan is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeEvan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Meanwhile, people look at OP and think "this idiot spend so much of his time in the gym lifting weights to impress a bunch of strangers, and he looks like a retard". "And what a ******* for wearing on of those trendy white belts, he must be a complete sheep that does whatever people think are cool at the time". "God, I hate black people"

And OP thinks he is enlightened and above others... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *MFC*
    *MAGA*

"I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" - Karl Pilkington

WWG1WGA

alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000)

edit: wizard ^^^
    "He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children [...]"

*rep PR videos on sight*

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sure hope you're making a butt load of money with that huge iq of yours. If not its just bull****.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeEvan View Post
    Meanwhile, people look at OP and think "this idiot spend so much of his time in the gym lifting weights to impress a bunch of strangers, and he looks like a retard". "And what a ******* for wearing on of those trendy white belts, he must be a complete sheep that does whatever people think are cool at the time". "God, I hate black people"

And OP thinks he is enlightened and above others... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Ya like 4 hours a week?