Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face I always look at other ppl as inferior (srs)

When I walk in crowded places I look at everybody and analyze them. Everyone seems so lifeless and dumb, when i was in a food court earlier waiting for my sandwich i looked at people eating , bringing their unhealthy food to their mouth, opening it disgustingly to take a bite very much like an animal. and then chewing with their mouths opened and shiit, spitting some food here and there and gesticulating like monkeys.

Other times I look at how people walk and communicate with their dumb friends and its always the same thing. they talk about uninteresting stuff, try to captivate the attention of their friends by talking louder and acting more energetically . The bigger the group of people, the dumber they usually look too I noticed. Why is that? I dont know.

It amazed me especially what they would take pictures of and what they would buy. someone bought a freaking magazine when i passed by a liquor store. People actually buy these? mind blown.

All in all, these people think theyre so smart and successful but in reality theyre much like animals, with sheep ish life goals and completely controlled by the medias and society, trying all the time to stay 'in' and cool, trying to fit into their group of friends by buying the same crap they buy, talking about uninteresting mainstream crap.

I mean, surely in the mass there are a few people who stands out and are actually cool and unique humans, aka my friends and peopel I enjpy being around, but most of humanity are just a waste of space.
    The show must go on

FOUNDER OF ✦ QUEBEC CREW ✦

Triggering the alt-left fleeceitout's Avatar
    fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stats: 5'10"

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    even me?
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't read obviously.

Confidence is a good thing but reign it in a little bit, *******.

It amazed me especially what they would take pictures of and what they would buy. someone bought a freaking magazine when i passed by a liquor store. People actually buy these? mind blown.
    Repped.
    -Marriage Crew
    -Kids Crew
    -Prosperous Tradesmen Crew Foreman
    -Deliver My own Babies Crew

joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You seem to think you're special or something, I hope you have something really special going on for yourself and Im not talking about body obviously

PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PotatoSwag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    food court customer checking in.

can confirm.
    *200 lb crew*
    *big guy crew*
    *got called "big guy" crew*
    *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165377941 proof crew*
    *shoulder check him and tell him to "chill or else" crew*

brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joomudbrah View Post
    You seem to think you're special or something, I hope you have something really special going on for yourself and Im not talking about body obviously
    I just feel aware and illuminated, I understand whats going on and I see patterns everywhere. I Know some people are like me but the majority seem so unaware of everything in general.
    The show must go on

freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its them tacos u make
    Misc Hunting and Fishing crew

kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I were 5'10' I would overcompensate too

manlets, when will they learn?

MyPostsSuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyPostsSuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyPostsSuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyPostsSuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyPostsSuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyPostsSuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyPostsSuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyPostsSuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyPostsSuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyPostsSuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyPostsSuck is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel the same way, but I do think it is magnified by my own delusional self-confidence. But still, most people are fuking dumb 110 and lower iq sub-human idiots. That's just how it is though. It's not bad really. Couldn't truly appreciate a good friend or other respectable person without the dumb masses being around.

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are the kind of person I wish didn't exist.

Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsenator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    got them feels

on a side note I really think those that don't lift as inferior non-health minded drones

Triggering the alt-left fleeceitout's Avatar
    fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Olsenator View Post
    got them feels

on a side note I really think those that don't lift as inferior non-health minded drones
    Stats: 5'10" 141 lbs

Lol.

ttuTRAP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ttuTRAP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ttuTRAP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ttuTRAP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ttuTRAP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ttuTRAP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ttuTRAP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ttuTRAP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ttuTRAP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ttuTRAP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ttuTRAP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    man, and i thought i had an ego
    Don't do it cuz i can, i do it cuz you can't

Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000) Myrh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    srs have had these thoughts. I think of myself so highly that I think of others around me as less until they prove me wrong.

IRAmeetsTaliban has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IRAmeetsTaliban has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IRAmeetsTaliban has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IRAmeetsTaliban has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IRAmeetsTaliban has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IRAmeetsTaliban has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IRAmeetsTaliban has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IRAmeetsTaliban has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IRAmeetsTaliban has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IRAmeetsTaliban has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IRAmeetsTaliban has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by brah.sensation View Post
    When I walk in crowded places I look at everybody and analyze them. Everyone seems so lifeless and dumb, when i was in a food court earlier waiting for my sandwich i looked at people eating , bringing their unhealthy food to their mouth, opening it disgustingly to take a bite very much like an animal. and then chewing with their mouths opened and shiit, spitting some food here and there and gesticulating like monkeys.

Other times I look at how people walk and communicate with their dumb friends and its always the same thing. they talk about uninteresting stuff, try to captivate the attention of their friends by talking louder and acting more energetically . The bigger the group of people, the dumber they usually look too I noticed. Why is that? I dont know.

All in all, these people think theyre so smart and successful but in reality theyre much like animals, with sheep ish life goals and completely controlled by the medias and society, trying all the time to stay 'in' and cool, trying to fit into their group of friends by buying the same crap they buy, talking about uninteresting mainstream crap.

I mean, surely in the mass there are a few people who stands out and are actually cool and unique humans, aka my friends and peopel I enjpy being around, but most of humanity are just a waste of space.
    Whilst most of what you say is true, you just sound like a bell end thinking your better than everyone.

Originally Posted by kopikum View Post
    If I were 5'10' I would overcompensate too

manlets, when will they learn?
    you just feel i was smaller so your argument would actually have some weight to it. 5`10 is above average
    The show must go on

Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Olsenator View Post
    got them feels

So, by your logic, you are superior to anyone who doesn't lift? You are superior to Gandhi? Bill Gates? Einstein?
    USAPL 83kg

kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000)
    you just feel i was smaller so your argument would actually have some weight to it. 5`10 is above average
    come on man, even teenage girls nowdays are over 5'10'

joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just feel aware and illuminated, I understand whats going on and I see patterns everywhere. I Know some people are like me but the majority seem so unaware of everything in general.
    You're right but if you talk like that I hope you're a millionaire CEO, or doing something really special with your life or you're as much of a waste of life as they are. Talk is cheap. Actions are the only thing that matters.

mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Part of it is simply that they don't care about standing out or knowing more than they need to. The mainstreamest of mainstream are happy being "sheep."

In which case, good for them. Who cares, right? Chewing out loud on the other hand, just lol. Irritating.

FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you even have a job srs?
    Misc Med Crew - Medical Genetics/Metabolomics

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought like this in the past too. I changed my tune after being humbled a few times. If it's causing disruption to your social life see a therapist.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    5'10 isn't a manlet, it's actually the average global height. Let's not start this sh*t again.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Some people just live their lives and try to have fun and don't think about chit too hard. Honestly, I wish I was like them.

Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    5'10 isn't a manlet, it's actually the average global height. Let's not start this sh*t again.
    take south-east asia out of the equation and average goes up to 6'

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not confidence brah, it's called being a sociopath.

Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    different people enjoy different aspects of life. saying your lifestyle is superior to someone elses is completety ignornant and stupid.

i take it you're middle class. well the upper class of people would think the exact same about you too.

swagdragon is just really nice. (+1000) swagdragon is just really nice. (+1000) swagdragon is just really nice. (+1000) swagdragon is just really nice. (+1000) swagdragon is just really nice. (+1000) swagdragon is just really nice. (+1000) swagdragon is just really nice. (+1000) swagdragon is just really nice. (+1000) swagdragon is just really nice. (+1000) swagdragon is just really nice. (+1000) swagdragon is just really nice. (+1000)
    why do you even care about other people that much?
    regret my username crew

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    wow